Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Encounter

"Master meets pet for the first time"

1
5 Comments 5
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
As we made the plans for the first meet anticipation was building inside. Questions were racing through my mind. "What is he like? Does he look like his picture?" But I didn't let it stop me from sleeping. The day approached quickly. We began texting as we do as soon as the first persons eyes opened. He sent the final text that he would call when he was close.

I lay in bed for another 45 minutes before I began to get ready. I got up picked out the perfect outfit and got in the shower. I went to the car and rain was pouring down. I hate driving in the rain. I'm glad it wasn't a long drive. As I was approaching the final strip he called and let me know he was there. I told him "I was a min away".

As I drove up I found a parking space quickly in the restaurant. I called again to verify where he was and we found each other. It began raining harder. Once inside the restaurant it was packed and I was starving. So I suggested we go to a different place. We got in his car and went to the next destination. 

We were seated immediately and our conversation began. I couldn't help but keep glancing at him for he was an attractive man. He seemed stern yet gentle. I was glad I chose him to be my master. We ordered our food and began to chat a little bit more. I wrote my pet name on the table and it made him smile. He drew a design that I loved and wouldn't mind having placed on my body permanently. Although we may not be together forever I will always remember my experiences with him.

After we finished our meal we walked through our boring ass mall and went to Spencer's to check out the naughty selection they had. Lacking is a nice word for it lol. I was very dissatisfied with that and I suggested a different store that had a better selection. We went to go outside and what seemed to be a wall of water was falling. We semi ran to the car and got inside. 

My shirt had gotten soaked and since it was a cold rain I began to complain that my breasts were cold. I wiped the water off them but got his attention because he is a breast man. My shyness stepped in and I tried to conceal them. He asked me "what color bra I had on" and I proceeded to show him. He loved the color. That made me happy I chose a nice one. I tucked it back in but his hands had already found their way down the top of my shirt. My nipples were super sensitive for some reason. I jumped and let out a squeal.

After a few more minutes of touching he said that "he was gonna get comfortable." He took of his wet sweatshirt and that was understandable. Then he undid his pants and pulled out the tool. I was shocked and then his dominant side took over. He said to "suck it" and my naughty girl/shy girl came out and said "no I can't."

He then grabbed my neck an pulled me to it. I took the tool into my mouth slowly at first then all of it. I couldn't believe I was doing this on first meet. Breaking my rules that had never been broken. After a minute of sucking I stopped and he asked "who gave permission to stop?" I said "no one." He proceeded to lean in an give me a strong kiss, our tongues dancing in each others mouths. He asked me "what type of underwear I had on?" and I told him" Winnie the pooh." He told me to "show him" and I pulled them out of the top of my pants. He told me "he couldn't see and to undue my pants."

He pulled me in for another strong kiss and his hands began to roam and he managed to undue my pants. He slid his hand in feeling my wetness through my underwear. I let out a whimper and almost melted all at once. He then slid his hand inside my underwear sliding from my clit down to my slit. I let out a loud moan because I longed to be touched there. He kissed me deeper as he began to play with my now hard clit. I could get used to the feel of his hands on my body.

He slid one finger in and there was a bit of resistance due to the tightness of my now soaked cunt. He pulled his fingers out of my pants and fed me his fingers now soaked with my juices. I sucked each one clean then he kissed me deeply to get the taste in his mouth. He then told "me to suck him again" and I said "no" giving him a challenge. He then raised his voice and sternly told me to "get down there." Shocked I quickly took all of him in my mouth. We began to drive through the parking lot to get to our next destination. He asked me for the direction in which to turn but I was not allowed to raise my head. 

Once we got on the road he stayed in my mouth and I sucked until I courageously sat up. I was instructed that "at every red light I must suck him." I obeyed and did as I was told.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

This town has a lot of red lights so I started to disobey after the tenth light. I enjoyed the roughness that he used to get me to obey and do as I was told. 

We got to our destination and they had a much better selection. We went through and played a little in the store and looked at every little thing. He picked out two new toys he felt that I should have. I was against both of them. He proceeded to the checkout and purchased the items. Once we approached the door another wall of water began to fall. I didn't want to be inside the store anymore so I ran to the car, him close behind. I got in the car and so did he.

He immediately pulled the tool out and told me to "begin." I refused. He then told me to "take my pants off." I really refused. So he began to try to take them off for me and I fought and we struggled for a bit. I lost of course and then he began to remove my underwear. I really fought him then but he slipped his hand inside my underwear and made me melt. He kissed me at the same time and at that point I removed them myself. It was feeling so good I wanted to be sure master had access to every inch of my aching cunt. I removed my shoes, pants and underwear and offered master a leg so he can have full view of what he now owned.

He seemed very satisfied as he began to rub quickly and kiss me deeply. He then placed two fingers in me rapidly as I let out a loud moan. He went deeper and faster and ordered me to cum. I came on masters fingers and he fed me his now covered fingers. I took them without hesitation and wanted more. Master ordered me to "take his tool into my mouth" and I obeyed him. I took it out and he said to "put it back in" and I said "no." 

That was when I felt the first taste of my first punishment. 3 smacks one after another landed on my bare ass. Not wanting anymore more I quickly placed his tool back into my mouth and began sucking. Master fucked my mouth and his tool was deep in my throat. He told me "not to let it slip out of my mouth" and began to mouth fuck me again. It slipped out and I felt another sharp blow to my bare ass cheek. The stinging sensation caused me to tense up and I immediately took him back into my mouth.

Master rubbed my throbbing ass and began to run his fingers over my drenched slit. The blows to my bare ass had cause me to become wetter than ever. It excited me to feel that surge. Master wanted more of his cunt. He told me to "get in the backseat" and I refused. He then proceeded to put the newly purchased nipple clamps on as punishment and I couldn't bare the pain to my oversensitive nipples. I let out a shriek and quickly obeyed him as he removed them. But as I was getting ready to climb over the seat another vehicle pulled into the parking lot and it was too risky to begin anymore thing there. 

He frantically began driving looking for somewhere to park so he could take full advantage of what was his. As we were driving I had to obey the red light rule. I broke it and my ass paid for it. While driving he saw a car wash and pulled into one of the bays. He parked and ordered me to continue pleasing his tool. I began to taste his precum. It was very sweet and I wanted the entire load in my mouth. I stopped sucking and he ordered me to "continue." I again said "no." I was already bent over exposed and he grabbed my waist and had full access to my bare ass up in the air. He landed 5 very hard smacks and I let out another yelp. He ordered me again and I refused. I felt more blows come upon my throbbing and probably red ass.

I wanted him to put his throbbing tool deep into me and blow his load inside me. But I wanted to wait as well, not give up everything on the first meet. He took my hair and told me to "put my hand down." He had control now. He held my head up by my hair and told me to "spit." I had never spit on a tool before. Once inserted back into my mouth I felt his tool slipping out of mouth, as he began face fucking me.

I placed my hand on his shaft to push it back in an felt a hard blow. My hand quickly laid back to the side. Once I was allowed up he told me to "get in the back seat ." Once again I said "no penetration on the first meet" and he wanted it more than ever. As he began digging around the back seat an old guy came walking towards our parked, steamy windowed car. We quickly pulled away.

I proceeded to get dressed as he drove me back to my car. Once there we hugged and kissed each other good bye till our next meeting.

Published 
Written by wellbehavedsub87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments