Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Eternal Tease

"A window into the intensity of the relationship between a dominant and his submissive."

12
3 Comments 3
62.7k Views 62.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
The room was dark. Vaguely, she remembered that the last time her eyes were open they saw light. How long had she been here? The floor was uncomfortable yet she had managed to find a position that minimised her discomfort. Suddenly aware of her body, she felt a twinge of pain in her shoulder joints. Her automatic reaction to move her arms failed. Amidst her waking confusion, panic took hold of her for a brief moment before the realisation and the memory of her position struck her. She lay on her back in an empty room. Her arms were stretched above her head with long ropes attaching her to the corners of the room. Her ankles were also wrapped in rope and forced far apart. She was exposed. She was vulnerable. The goose bumps covering every inch of her naked skin also informed her that she was cold.

As she reacquainted herself with the waking world, memories of what had already passed surfaced in her mind. A shiver ran down her spine as she reminded herself that it wasn’t over yet, that the end was an unknown blur in the future. She felt helpless and utterly controlled. This feeling, this transcendent emotion was the reason she fell so willingly into his arms. It was the very definition of what she needed and craved. To be so completely powerless and separated from her normal world was euphoric.

From the corner of the room came a short grunt. He had been watching her. It was the kind of grunt reserved only for her.

‘Welcome back, pet.’

She knew better than to speak. Instead, she tilted her head around, trying desperately to find the lips that spoke the words.

‘Relax, pet. Just relax. Are you ready for some more?’

A stifled moan left her lips and he chuckled. The brief sound of movement filled the room and in a short moment, he was back in between her legs once more, just as he had been many, many times earlier that day.

‘Oh my beautiful little slut. Look at you. Does my pet enjoy being frustrated to within an inch of her life? Does it turn her on to be brought to the edge over and over again, not knowing if she will ever be allowed to have an orgasm again?

A whimper. A throb.

‘Mhmm. I love it when you moan for me pet’. As he spoke the words, his fingers snaked towards the delicate folds of his property. The first contact of his fingertips against her wetness made her gasp. She could still feel just how sensitive she was and even the tiniest trace of contact made her lose control. His hand enveloped her entire pussy and just rested on its smooth surface. He was taking time to feel what was his. As his hand lingered, he spoke softly to her, a delicate menace filling his voice.

‘Pet, I want you to think about what it would feel like if I never allowed you to have an orgasm again. Think now. Think about how it would feel knowing that the girls you see in the street and at work all have the privilege of that basic human instinct. They can all go home and play with themselves, not even knowing the significance of what they are doing. Imagine how much you would crave an orgasm, pet. Imagine how you would please me. How do you feel when I tell you that I have indeed been thinking about never allowing you to have an orgasm again? That it would please me immensely if my girl gave up such a monumental part of her life simply to make me happy. Mhhmm oh pet, you are making a mess on this nice clean floor.’

He took a moment to devour the look on her face. Her submission was truly beautiful. The shock was evident in every single muscle that controlled her expression, yet there was still a hidden curiosity. He was sure that he was the only person that could ever identify that in her.

Delicious_Eve
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Delicious_Eve

It was her eyes. They held that deep passionate submission that she reserved only for him. He was reminded of his love for her in that very moment.

Her body was shaking underneath his touch. His voice had broken her. Her mind was simply a jumble of his words, flowing around and trying desperately to take them in, to process the severity of them. His fingers started to dance expertly against her skin. He slid the tips through her wetness and found that spot that sent her crazy. She gasped as she fell into the rhythm of his touch, her body arching as much as was possible against her restraints.

She willed him to take her past the edge. To finally let her reach that orgasm that he had been teasing her with for the past day. His words were still at the back of her mind as she begged. Her eyes initiated her pleas as his fingers continued to orchestrate her moans and movements.

‘Sir…please, please… oh Siiiir’. The words were barely audible between her cries and gasps. Her body was on fire. She felt like she could explode from the power that the impending orgasm held. There was so much energy stored in her body from her constant denial; each edge her body endured only gave her a fleeting glimpse of how powerful her orgasm would be. Everything was under his control. Her mind was blank but for the need to go over that edge, to reach that earth shattering orgasm. He just needed to push her that tiny bit further. Just another few circles of that clit was all it would take.

‘Tell me pet! Tell me what you want’ he growled.

‘Pleeeeease let me cum Sir. Please. Uhhh please Sir… I…can’t…hold…’

In one swift movement, his hands left her body and she heard the door slam shut as he disappeared from the room.

She cried out in desperation, tears falling down her face, her body thrashing around in its bondage.

‘No. No. Not again. Nooo! Please…please come back, Sir. Please come back...please…please...’

She was alone with just her tears to keep her company. She had no idea how many times he had left her like this, wanting and longing, desperate for an orgasm. She hadn’t cried every time. That was reserved only for this moment. The words she whimpered became a mantra. It was all she could do, the only thing she could focus on. Finally, she fell silent. Her deep breathing was the only sound that filled the room.

The door slid open and his towering frame looked down at her from afar. Their eyes locked in one moment and he knew she would do anything for him. At the same time, she confirmed her trust in him, her belief that he would make the right decision for her never faltering. He moved towards her, released her ankles and wrists from the rope and whilst sitting on the floor, gathered her weak body up into his arms. Her head found its home on his chest and her tears started to fall once again. They were not tears of sadness, frustration or even anger. They were tears of utter joy. She found freedom in his arms and feeling his strength and power was a comfort to her. This was the time to rebuild. He had broken her down and tested her limits. Now he was putting her back together again. They stayed in this embrace, letting time pass around them. His fingers slid through her hair and against her cheek, constantly reminding her that he was there. They found their way to her shoulders, gently teasing the ache away whilst she revelled in his touch.

From the silence came a small voice, speaking in barely a whisper.

‘Will you let me cum, Sir?’

He smiled and entwined his fingers gently in her hair, slowly massaging her scalp and placing tender kisses on her forehead.

‘We’ll see pet. We’ll see.’

Published 
Written by CuriousPirate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments