Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Family Dinner and more

"Femdom wife uses her Slave Husband during dinner, and he's the dessert."

2
1 Comment 1
12.6k Views 12.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"I knew from an early age that I was a submissive, It was only after I got married , that I found a real Dominate Female, which also happened to be my wife. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It was definitely for BETTER or FOR WORSE, from this day on."

It was just another night with the family coming over for tea, as usual our home looked maculate with every thing in its place and shined up, even the dust looked clean. I'm lucky in that my beautiful wife loves to clean, (I have no idea why but she does), and our place should be in one of those home beautiful magazines, and it's all down to her endless attention to detail.

Mistress Bee had me prepare myself well before the family arrived, this included the usual shaving of my cock and balls, and of coarse my arse, my preparations included an enemas until I was perfectly clean.

“Come on bitch I need to inspect you.”

I rushed out to the lounge, and stood before my Queen, who was seated and waiting, "Turn around slut and present yourself," after years of training I knew what was expected of me, I raised my hands behind my head and locked my fingers, and spread my legs then bent over, giving my Mistress a clear view of my arse.

“Not bad slut, did you grease and lube your butt for my pleasure?“

“No Mistress, I forgot. Shall I do it now?"

I could not believe I forgot as simple as that.

”Don’t bother; you need to be punished before they get here."

With that she stood up and took aim at my arse, swatting it with her open palm, five on each cheek, I could feel the warmth rising with each blow, and with every swing of her hand she reminded verbally of my low status, and how much of a sissy slut I was.

“That will do for now Bitch; now go and get me the cock rope."

I quickly retrieved the rope and handed it to her, then resume my standing position, giving her free access to my cock and balls,

”Well bitch, aren't you going to beg me to tie you up?"

”Sorry Mistress, Please could you tie my cock and balls up nice and tight?"

“Not good enough try again."

”Please Mistress. I'm begging you. Could you wrap and tie my cock and balls up, just to remind me of whom I belong to."

With that Mistress Bee wound the rope around the base of my ball sack and cock, taking special attention to ensure it was good and tight, swelling and trapping them, and making them protrude from my crutch. Not to stop there she slapped my cock a few times as a reminder, that this puny cock was hers to play with, and smacked it hard one last time, for not begging properly the first time.

''Well what do you say?”

”Thank you Mistress.”

”Remind me to flog you later on for not using your manners, now go and get dressed, and don't forget to put your butt plug in. The big one, you're going to need it."

The dinner went off with out a hitch, and every body had a good time catching up and talking about mundane matters, and family issues, for all intent and purpose it was a normal family meal.

Mistress Bee, even brought up the subject of some so called men running and organizing their families in such a poor way, that females could do a better job, and that most men are pussies and need a good woman to take control, we all laughed and joked about what it would be like to have a female always in control.

Mistress Bee just looked at me, daring me to say something contrary to her statement.

But the one thing I've learnt over the years is that she is my Queen and Mistress, and what she says or does is for my own good, including my wrapped cock and balls and the butt plug, wedged in my arse.

Mistress Bee also took delight in nudging my cock with her foot under the table, keeping me in a state of excitement, and frustration all at the same time.

I secretly knew that this is what I've always needed, a Goddess to manipulate and use me for her pleasure, and my pain and discomfort.

Even after the dinner we chatted in the lounge room, and due to the lack of chairs and couches, Mistress Bee had me sit on the coffee table, knowing full well that the hard surface was going to push the butt plug hard up my arse, causing some discomfort.

I was also given the task to get drinks for every body, then, resume my seating position.

Every now and then I would see a slight smile on her face, as I sat, then have to re-adjust my sitting position.

A couple of hours past and the family finally left, after saying our good byes, Mistress Bee and I had the house to ourselves.

"Bitch, go get your maids out fit on, and start washing the dishes and cleaning up what ever mess you have made in the kitchen and don't forget my coffee."

With those orders set in place I proceeded to do my chores, knowing that my arse and exposed cock were on constant display and very vulnerable.

As I entered the lounge room and knelt beside the couch, I offered my Mistress her coffee, she looked at my dribbling cock, and ran her finger along it's length, stopping only to scope up the pre-cum then told me to open my mouth, with that she ordered me to lick it off her finger, and suck it as if it was a hard cock.

As always, I complied and did my best impression of cock sucking slut, and if truth be known, that is what Mistress Bee would have me do, all the time. My beautiful wife and Mistress with drew her finger, then wiped it dry on my face.

"Thank you Mistress."

Trying not to forget my manners.

"Stand up Bitch, and bend over, I need to check your cute arse.''

With that I exposed my butt plug stuff arse.

"Well, look at this, your dribbling here as well, your such a slut. Let's just move this in and out.”

With that she grabbed the butt plug, and eased it in and out, teasing the hell out of me.

”You love being fucked in the arse, just like some cheap whore, don't you slave?"

“Yes Mistress."

With that she increased her speed and hand movement, making me moan and groan like a bitch on heat.

“You’re such a fucking slut."

Just as I was getting into the rhythm of her movements, Mistress Bee stopped and with drew the butt plug, leaving me with a gapping hole and desired to be filled.

I felt an overgrowing need to be filled and fucked with any one of her large strap on dildos.

”Turn around bitch, and drop to your knees, I have a gift for being such a good slut during dinner."

Not wanting to disappoint my wife and Mistress, I complied as fast as I could, only to see her holding the butt plug that had only just recently been deep in my arse, and still dripping with all my juices,

“Do you want to lick and suck the juices off the butt plug bitch? But you know what you have to do, and don't be all day about it!"

This was not new to me and I knew what was expected of me as her slave and cum slut.

"Please Mistress, may I lick and suck the juices off the butt plug, you so nicely fucked me with."

As I extended my tongue to lick the toy, I saw the look of complete domination and control Mistress Bee had on her face, the same face and body, I knew I had to serve.

From day one, I knew our lives would be changed forever, and my love of servitude would be consumed by this beautiful Goddess that I get to call my wife and Mistress.

 

Chap 02. May see what else Mistress Bee has in store for her bitch’s mouth.

THE FAMILY DINNER CHAPTER 02.

OPEN ALL HOURS, ONE MOUTH , ALL PLEASURE

Mistress Bee was not just content to have me lick the toy,

She wanted to see how edger I was to suck it deep into my mouth, her verbal taunts only made me more aware of her control over me, and how deep my desire was to please her.

The butt plug stretches my mouth to its maximum, and I could feel its girth scrapping along my teeth. Once I had taken the widest part of the toy, into my mouth.

HannaChoko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaChoko

Mistress Bee had me turn around display my freshly fucked arse, and rounded cheeks.

"Bend over bitch, I seem to remember you forgot your manners earlier tonight, and we all know that comes at a cost, and your cute cum slut arse must pay."

I just stood there, bent over, a butt plug wedged in my mouth. God knows I've been in this position many times prior, and I've always felt the same, anticipation, desire, craving, and most of all extreme excitement.

And as much as I wanted to hide my enthusiasm for want was coming next, my pathetic cock kept giving me away, it, as always was stiff and dribbling pre-cum, which was noticed by Mistress Bee.

"You love every bit of this don't you, you’re such a slut."

It was an argument that I was never going to win, I love being at her mercy, being helpless and used for her pleasure.

My hole was puckering, in anticipation, but that soon disappeared as I felt her strong hand connect with my left cheek then the right, I knew that on any other time I would have to thank her for every stroke, and count each one, but as my mouth was full, all I could do was mumble, and moan, I could feel the heat rising on the surface of my arse.

And of course this only increased my love of this dominate creature, the same one I get to call my wife.

Mistress Bee, would occasionally stop her assault on my arse, only to slide a finger into my now loosened hole, and took great delight in twisting her digit, and fucking me with it.

This caused me to moan and groan even more so and caused my cock to dribble again.

"Jesus what a slut, just the slightest touch on or near your arse, and you turn into a complete sissy bitch, that needs her arse fucked."

"Well I'm feeling generous today, so this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to hold my fingers at the point of your arsehole and you slut, your going to push back against my fingers , then rock backwards and forwards to fuck yourself. Do you understand?”

I just nodded and moaned, as I proceeded to push back against her out stretched fingers, there was little or no resistance and the fingers slipped in with out any problems.

I could almost hear her laughter as I rocked, to and fro, and for her part all she had to do was sit on the couch , rest her arm ,and watch as I degraded myself , like the slave husband I was born to be.

It was pure pleasure, to be at the mercy of such a beautiful woman, one that took her time to train me, and ensure that both our needs were met, but with most things , with pleasure comes pain, and I craved both, and this wicked Goddess had the ability to deliver both.

"You look like your having way too much fun, Bitch, so here's another finger to join the other two, and I think we need to add a little spark to those nipples."

With that she produced a pair of nipple clamps and after twisting the sensitive orbs, and eliciting further moans from my over stuffed mouth, Mistress Bee attached one to each of my erect nipple.

And as much as I enjoy the stimulation, the initial bite, is never as painful as the excruciating pain that comes from the blood rushing back to the affected area, when she removed the nipple pinching little monsters, of coarse I had no idea if and when that would be.

Mistress Bee was certainly content to admire her handy work and watch her slaves swaying and rocking body, while she basically did nothing except hold her fingers out stretched.

What a pathetic sight I must have given her, my mouth stuffed with a butt plug, dribble running from the corners of my mouth, legs spread wide and her fingers now gliding effortlessly in and out of my stretched arse hole and the swaying of the nipple clamps as they bit into my chest as I rocked back and forth fucking myself.

I started to reflect on just how much I love this wild erotic and totally loving woman, and how much I needed this type of treatment.

I must be the luckiest man, and even thinking that I was a man brought a slight smile to my face.

Even as her fingers parted my hole, I'm the one who instigated all this abuse, I signed a contract giving my wife full authority to use me in any way she felt necessary to impart her control over me.

One of the best days of my life, was when she had me kneel in front of her as she put her slave collar on me, and from that point on, I was her toy, her arse licking, cum swallowing bitch, ( but that's a story all by itself, and for another time ).

Her every command excites me, her every order makes my cock hard with anticipation.

"What are you thinking about, Bitch? As I said, you look like you're having way too good a time there, perhaps you'd like to cum and blow your load, what do you think about that? Is that something you want to do?"

I just nodded.

"Good stand up then. BUT do not allow my fingers to fall out of your arse. Now play with your puny cock, and get it nice and stiff, get it nice and excited. Can I just say slut that you look pathetic, NOW PULL THAT COCK." Knowing that I was on the verge of coming and the need to speak eventually she pulled the butt plug from my mouth. “Is that a little better bitch, now I'll be able to hear, what you really want?"

With that, I reached around and started to play with my dick, moving my hand along the shaft as only a man can, I was so close, so excited, so stimulated, all I wanted to do was cum.

I could feel the cum building up coming from my balls, and the added feeling of being filled with my Mistresses fingers, and the constant pain in my nipples, I was about to explode.

But I knew I had to ask, even beg for permission for that type of relief. "Please Mistress, can I come, you make me so hot, I need to cum, Please Mistress I'm begging you."

“NO, WAY BITCH, YOU HAVE'NT EARNT THAT YET, AND THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG, AND I'M HAVING TOO MUCH FUN. What you’re holding, belongs to me, every part of you belongs to me, now get your hand off it, and put both hands behind your head and lock your fingers."

I was shocked and frustrated, it was like trying to stop an ocean wave or putting the brakes on in your car when you’re doing sixty miles an hours, everything started to shake. But I knew she was right, but that didn't stop my cock from throbbing, and just to increase my awareness and assert more authority over me, she grabbed one nipple clamp and then the other and released them off my chest, the searing pain shot through me. And all I wanted to do was grab my nipples to stop the throbbing ache and blood rush, but once again, I had made my choice, I had given over any and all power and control to Mistress Bee, my adoring wife.

That wicked smile returned, and I knew she was up to something else, and I didn't have to wait long to find out.

With her free hand she grabbed at my nipples and gave them a quick pinch, extracting a moan of pleasure and pain, then as quick as ever, whilst my mouth was open she stuck the juice covered fingers that were in my arse deep in my mouth, and ordered me to lick and suck them clean.

"That should shut you up, now lick those fingers clean, lick and suck them if they were small little cocks, and get used to the taste, because anything I put up my little slaves arse, will be cleaned by your cock sucking mouth and tongue. And just remember Bitch that I own you, and your puny dick, not to mention all your holes, and I intend to use them, when ever I want. And you haven't even had the pleasure of my pussy and arse yet, but you will!!”

Published 
Written by 32all
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments