Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fishbowl

"Can Sir release some of Kimmi's inhibitions?"

13
5 Comments 5
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Kimmi takes a deep breath. Sir can tell she is nervous and squeezes her hand. She is wearing a tight white tank top with no bra that shows off her big breasts and perfect suckable nipples. A short black skirt barely covers her firm, round bottom. Kimmi is short but curvaceous. She has always been a little shy about showing off her curves.

If this weren't a masquerade party, she wouldn't have the nerve to go dressed like this. Her hair is pulled back in a messy ponytail showing off her slave collar. Kimmi and Sir put on their black masks.

"No one knows who you are," whispers Sir. "Relax and explore tonight with me."

Sir is in long pants and his typical tight black shirt. Some tufts of chest hair peek out the top of his v-neck shirt. Kimmi finds him so alluring and hot. He is the best example of tall, dark, and handsome. When his eyes look upon her, she melts. When she told him about the invite to this private BDSM party he was eager to go. Unlike her, he has no reservations and seems to enjoy seeing her squirm about it.

"Now, for the finishing touch," Sir says. He hooks the leash to the back of her black collar she is wearing.

"Now, walk sweetie," he says, flicking the dangling leash so it taps her on her bottom causing Kimmi to jump.

Kimmi takes another deep breath and walks towards the door. The address the lady gave her led them to a large building in a seedy part of town. There are numbers over the door, but no sign. 

What kind of place is this? She thinks, anxiously looking around.

Sir opens the door and they walk into a lobby-type area. A man in a suit asks to see their membership card. Sir tells him they are invited guests. The man asks Sir to write down his password and sign his name on a paper. Sir does this and then the man opens a door for us.

"Enjoy your evening," the man says.

Sir and Kimmi walk in. The room is packed with people. Everyone is wearing a mask and very risque clothing. Some women are just walking around in a thong and a corset. The main room has a nice bar and dance floor and many plush couches. Several people turn and look in their direction. Kimmi is glad they can't see her blushing underneath her mask.

An attractive red-headed woman in a fire red lace bodysuit appears by their side and says, "May I touch your pet?"

As Kimmi takes a sudden breath in, Sir replies, "Anyone can look, but no touching please."

The woman laughs and says, "Well, I hope to see you in the fishbowl then."

"The fishbowl?" asks Sir.

"Yes. Have you not seen it?" she asks.

"No, we are guests and this is our first time here," he replies.

"Oh, well then. You MUST let me show you. I think you will love it and I think I will love watching you two. Follow me."

She starts down a hallway. Kimmi stands frozen, seemingly afraid to move. He reaches back and swats her bottom with a loud smack. The beautiful redhead turns around and smiles as Kimmi starts walking down the hallway.

They all stop along a wall with a glass window about ten feet long. Kimmi can't believe what she sees inside. There are several plush beds and couches and a swing... and couples having sex everywhere... for everyone to watch. One man has a woman leaning over the arm of a couch, fucking her from behind while she clutches a pillow with each thrust.

On a bed, she sees a man sitting up with a woman face-down in his lap sucking his cock with a man behind her fucking her. In the corner, there is a man on a bed with a woman in a black lace teddy riding him. Kimmi is shocked but instantly wet between her legs. Sir moves in behind her and kisses her on her cheek.

"See why it is called the fishbowl?" says the redhead giggling. "Try it if you like, or the dungeon downstairs if you are into bondage."

Sir sees Kimmi stiffen up and decides the fishbowl might be just what she needs to give her some much-needed confidence.

"Thank you. I think we will try it out," says Sir.

He can see Kimmi's eyes grow large underneath her mask. He leans down and kisses her and pats her lightly on the bottom.

"Come now, my sweet," he says gently,

Kimmi opens the door to the fishbowl room and walks in. Several of the couples stop fucking to look at them. Others seem oblivious that others are even in the room. Moans and groans and sounds of ecstasy are everywhere. Sir switches Kimmi's leash to the front of her collar and pulls her towards a couch right by the window. He turns to face her and gently touches her face and starts kissing her. He feels Kimmi relax a little.

LayllaSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayllaSummer

"I want to show everyone how much I like you, Kimmi and make them jealous you are mine," says Sir. "Please trust me."

Kimmi nods. She has to admit she is getting very turned on seeing all the other couples having sex around them. She longs for Sir to touch her, but is afraid about letting go in front of strangers.

'No one knows who you are, Kimmi," says Sir. "Trust me."

Sir deepens his kiss and starts caressing her breasts. He is happy to find her nipples hard. Kimmi finds herself very turned on in this experience with him. She feels really good being bad with him. 

"You have the power over these people, Kimmi. You can turn them on, but yet you are out of their reach," continues Sir.

"I will trust you," whispers Kimmi.

"Then, turn and face the window," commands Sir. 

Kimmi does what she is told but stiffens as he raises her tank top over her head. She sees a lot of eyes in the window suddenly shift to her. One couple moves right in front of her. Sir pushes her forward to where her breasts are pressing against the window and he starts kissing the back of her neck. His warm breath feels so good to her. 

Kimmi meets their gazes and is surprised at how turned on she feels. And she does feel powerful at this moment. She starts to writhe a little, pushing her bottom back against Sir's bulge in his pants.

Sir reaches around and pinches her nipples. Kimmi throws her head back and moans. When she opens her eyes another couple has also appeared in the window in front of her. The man is rubbing his woman's nipples while they watch Kimmi. Sir pulls on her leash and turns her around. He reaches down and pulls down her skirt, exposing her thong. He sits on the couch and pulls her crotch to his mouth.

Moving her thong to the side, he lifts one of her legs up and flicks her clit with his tongue. Kimmi lets out a squeal that draws the attention of a couple on a bed beside them. That couple is in the sixty-nine position but both stop and look over at them. 

"Sir, Sir, everyone is looking," Kimmi whispers.

"Yes. They are admiring your beautiful body, Kimmi. And wishing they were the ones licking your pussy," he says smiling.

"Don't make the cum in front of them. I can't," Kimmi continues.

"Oh... you really shouldn't have said that. It sounds like you have forgotten just who is in charge," he replies sternly.

Sir gets off the couch and tells Kimmi to sit down. Then, he gets on his knees in front of her.

"Whaaa.... what are you doing?" she whispers, closing her legs tightly to the watchful eyes in front of her.

"I am going to eat you out until you scream out your orgasm in front of everyone," he says.

Before Kimmi can answer, he pushes her back on the couch and grabs her legs and puts them over his shoulders, and buries his face in her pussy. Kimmi screams out at the sensation of his rough tongue ravaging her. She can't help but steal a glance at the window and sees her captive audience.

She feels so alive at this moment and grabs Sir's hair for support. He is teasing her by suddenly stopping his licking and moving to the side so everyone has a full view of her swelling, wet pussy. She can't hold still from his tongue lashing and loses her inhibitions in this moment. 

"You have the prettiest pussy I have ever seen and I want everyone to see it," says Sir.

Kimmi can't take his tormenting tongue anymore. She screams loudly and bucks her hips up and down wildly riding out her orgasm. Sir holds her tightly, kissing her, and caressing her.

"You are amazing, Kimmi," he whispers.

When she regains control, she can hardly look up. She is so scared about what the strangers reactions will be. However, they surprise her. They are smiling at them and then the couple on the bed beside them come over. They are both completely naked. Kimmi quickly puts on her top and skirt.

"Babe, you are so hot," says the lady.

Kimmi smiles blushing.

"Best tits in here... beside my girlfriend's of course," says the guy smiling.

Sir says, "Thank you." He coolly pulls on Kimmi's leash and leads her out of the fishbowl. 

Sir takes her hand and presses it against the large hard bulge in his pants. Kimmy moans, longing to touch him.

"Next on our agenda is the dungeon, sweetie," says Sir with a sinister smile as he tugs on her leash. 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments