Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Garden Party

"This slave is excited to go with Master to a party but little does she know she's the entertainment."

10
3 Comments 3
36.4k Views 36.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story

Today is Sunday and I’m so excited because Master finally invited me to his friends’ garden party.   Once a month Master and his friends get together for a garden party and Master always went alone except for today.   Quickly I get ready.   While in the shower I start wondering why Master is taking me this time.   Is it a special day?   I thought the parties were for Master’s only.   What does my Master have up his sleeves?   I pushed those thoughts out my head and started to get dress.   Thirty minutes later I stand in front of Master ready for inspection.   I’m wearing 5" stiletto heels, black stockings with garter belt, lacy black panties, a short black skirt which just skimmed my buttocks, a lacy black 36C bra and a see-through, white lacy top which showed off my plump breasts magnificently. Master walked around me, glanced up and down then said “Good my pet but you’re not ready yet.”   Slowly he unfastens a few buttons on my blouse, then pulls my breasts out of the bra and starts gently chewing on my nipples to make them erect. Once those nipples became large enough small nipple clamps was placed on them causing me to gasp.   “Now you’re perfectly ready.” Master laughed softly, “Let’s go have some fun!”

  When we entered the party every man was hypnotized by the sight of me, Autumn, Master Pete’s slave.  What guy wouldn’t look at a woman with a see through top exposing rock hard nipples?   Every guy in the place was drooling with anticipation!   All the Masters circulated for a while drinking cocktails and chatting about their slaves.   An hour into the party and my Master was bored, he gets bored easily.   Master decides it’s time for some entertainment. He pulls me outside to a beautiful flower garden and ties my arms to an above branch on a tree in the center of the garden forcing me to stand on my tippy toes.   Next Master rips open my blouse.  Immediately he sees how the clamps made my nipples enormous.   He squeezes both nipples really hard, I scream out in pain; quickly the men turn and start watching just as Master had intended. With the audience attention Master Pete rips his slave skirt off, then makes her straddle an iron bench.   There, in front of everyone, Autumn was exposed for the whole party to see.    Master Pete knelt before his humble slave and started to stroke that shaven triangle. Then he began to finger fuck her pussy in view of all party goers.   No surprise that my pussy immediately became wet and ready for action.   In a corner of the garden Master finds some garden tools; a rake, shovel, pitch fork, etc.  The other men start whispering to each other, getting very excited already.   As soon as I realized what he had planned I quickly became scared and a whimper escapes my lips. In my ears Master whispers, “Behave or you’ll pay dearly.” He untied my arms and pushed me down onto the bench with my tits in the air.  Master then calls two men over to help expose that sweet pussy some more by spreading my legs wider apart.   Another whimper escapes as he pushes a handle inside my stretched pussy, Master just laughs. I can feel of my muscles tensing around the wooden handle.   Once it was in deep enough Master takes another handle and shoves it up his slave ass.  

  Ignoring my tears Master Pete begins to move the handles in and out of their holes.   First he moves them together in rhythm, then he moves the handles one at a time.    Suddenly it’s too much.   My cries turn into moans; oh my god this feels hot.     As the guys move closer to the action I could see their hard cocks straining against the fabric of their pants.   It was exactly the response Master Pete wanted; guys with hard cocks ready to feast on a beautiful slave.   He started pushing the handles in and out harder, faster as his Bitch cries out in pleasure.

JuliaLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLee

  Finally he pushed both handles in really hard, further than before; so deep his slave felt it in her stomach.   As that Bitch Autumn screams, disobeying Master’s order for her to keep quiet, he falls to his knees to suck on her rock hard nipples.   Having her sore nipples sucked on turned her pussy on like a faucet, releasing a rushing flow of cum. Her orgasm was so hard that everyone felt it.   “Get those dicks out men because my slave loves cum!” Master Pete announces.    One quick tug on his slave’s sore nipples and again Autumn cries out causing about two dozen men to explode at the same time all over her body, face, and even in her hair.     When they finished Master removed all the handles before helping me sit up.   “Aw what a naughty little slut.   You better start cleaning all those dicks you made dirty.” Master commanded harshly, like I really did something wrong.   Licking the cum off their balls before sucking their cocks, made them all hard again. After sucking the last guy clean Master tells them to stick around because the show wasn’t over.   “My dear friends, I would like to apologize for my slave making ya’ll dicks hard again.   As a great Master I just can’t figure out why she does these things.” The whole crowd began to laugh at his comment; it’s easy to make a dick hard by sucking it.   “Friends, trust me, this naughty slave will pay later but for now I’m asking on her behalf that you please forgive her by coming over and using her in any way that you see fit.” What?!   I know my Master didn’t just say that.   He must have because the guys wasted no time to come fuck sorry Autumn.   The guys fucked me in groups, sticking their dicks in any hole they could find.   I acted like I didn’t want this to happen but I really did want it.   My hot wet pussy desperately needed this. In between each round Master Pete would nibble on my nipples causing me to scream and buck wildly exciting the other Masters more. When all the men was completely satisfied Master said, "Okay it’s my turn! Stand up slut, and touch your toes.” Quickly I followed instructions.  He stood behind me stroking my ass gently. Then without warning he plunged into that tight asshole pushing all the other men's cum deeper inside.   All the guys were egging him on. "Go on Pete, show her whose boss! Give it to that Bitch! Yeah man, teach your slave some manners!"  And Master, excited, started to really pound into me.  Harder and harder he pushed his way into my ass and in no time Master’s dick was shooting out warm cum.   After a few squirts he pulls out then brings his cock to my mouth. First he rubs it against my lips before shoving it deep down my throat, thrusting a few times to finish dump his load completely.   Finally it was time to head home.  I was relieved that the nightmare was over.   Also, I thought Master had forgot about my punishment for not being quite or maybe he was going to wait until we got home sparing me any more humiliation.   Wrong! Big time wrong! Master Pete forgets nothing especially in front of other people.   Master had to show off his greatness, his overwhelming strength and power over me.   My punishment was to walk home in my stockings and heels only.   Not only was I naked but my body was still covered in cum plus cum was dripping from my pussy and ass.   What a sight!   Being such a mess and unable to clean myself off humiliated me greatly but I did it without a second thought to show my Master how sorry I was.   The other Masters were astonished at my punishment.   Some even confessed that they wouldn’t have the heart to do that to their slave.   All in all it was a great party.   All the guys left very happy, very satisfied and even asked for me to return next month.   For me I was very proud that I pleased my Master so much despite my little disobedience.  
Published 
Written by Gendog69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments