Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Scout Master Part 2

"Eric's training continues with an unexpected surprise."

24
16 Comments 16
31.1k Views 31.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story

It has been a week since my first visit with Elin Johannessen, my daughter's Scout Master. I'm dropping Annika off at a neighbors for the weekend. I tell her I'll pick her up on Monday, kiss her on the cheek and leave.

I do not want to be late and receive another punishment.

I rang the door bell and my Mistress, Elin answered the door with nothing on but a smile. "Nice to see you are punctual," she said.

Once inside she cuffed my hands in front of me and with the chain in her hand led me to her bedroom. Upon entering, I saw that she had the ceiling above the bed covered by a large mirror and another on the wall behind the headboard.

There was a large walk in shower with multiple shower heads with some hand held ones. A marble flat bench was in the center.

The room was aglow in candlelight and the bed was a four poster one with ropes tied to each one. While off to one side there was a long bar suspended from the ceiling with two chains hanging down with padded cuffs attached. Directly under that were padded leggings anchored to the floor.

Hanging on one wall there were an assortment of strap-ons, dildos, vibrators, a riding crop and a satin pleasure whip. There was also a tease feather tickler. My Mistress told me to stand in the center of the room.

I felt her hands on my chest as her breasts pressed against my back. The hands worked deftly at undoing the buttons on my shirt and slipping it off my shoulders. Mistress traced her fingers teasingly down my shoulders then to my chest. Taking my nipples between her thumb and fore finger she began pinching and tweaking them. She looked down and saw that my penis was now fully erect, pushing against the fabric of my trousers.

They then moved to unbuckle my belt and I felt the zipper being pulled down. Her fingers grasped the waist band and began pulling my trousers down. I could feel her breasts move lower along my back as she slowly moved my trousers down. The firm full breasts were now rubbing my ass as her hand traced my cock through the boxers. My cock began to throb against her touch and at that moment I felt my balls being squeezed hard.

As I felt the full force of her hand on my ass, she whispered in my ear, "I did not tell you to get hard."  

She kept it up until tears were running down my face. Then she went back to fondling my balls and stroking my cock. I stood perfectly still as she tried to get me to come.

"Eric, you are a quick learner but can you last twenty minutes? Lets find out," she said.

My Mistress then locked my feet in the padded leggings. She stood and secured my wrists to the padded cuffs hanging overhead. Then put a blind fold over my eyes. When she was done, I felt her breasts back against my ass. Her hands fondling my balls and stroking my shaft. 

As her hands moved faster, I fought the urge to come. She moved under me and took one ball into her mouth sucking and licking it. She moved to the other and did the same. Mistress took both in her warm wet mouth as her hand on my cock was moving even faster. 

I was soon covering her fingers with my cum. At this point Mistress let the balls slip from her mouth. I could hear her sucking her fingers. She was now standing in front of me and lifted the blindfold from my eyes allowing me to watch as her tongue seductively moved across those full lips as she reached relished the taste in her mouth. I noticed her fingers still had cum on them and she raised them to my mouth.

"Eric I want you to lick them clean and save all of it for me," she said. 

When I finished she kissed me taking it all into her mouth then taking a step back as I watched her exaggerate her swallowing so I could see it. Mistress told me I did very well, lasting twenty five minutes before cumming.

I responded saying, "Thank you Mistress as I want to please you."

With that she pulled the blindfold back over my eyes and released me from my binds. She said that she was pleased and taking my hand, led me to the bed.

I was told to lie on my back with my hands joined together above my head. Mistress then tied them together with rope. My head was resting on a pillow. I heard her walk over to the wall and return to the bed. 

 She came to the bed and without warning whipped my stomach hard several times. Mistress said that was a warning and every time I do something she does not like I will feel the satin pleasure whip. With that said, she straddled my face and lowered herself on me telling me not to get hard or have precum collecting on my cock.

I began to follow the edges of her swollen lips with my tongue, tracing circles along the way moving ever so slow. Before I got to the other side, Mistress was moaning and moving her hips back and forth. I was careful not to touch her clit as her pussy moved along my mouth. I was now on the other swollen lip moving down to the base of her pussy.

Mistress was moaning even more when she raised up just off my face and pushed her hips forward far enough so the skin between her pussy and ass was over my mouth.

I told Mistress, "No way."

She then reached back with the whip landing a blow on my cock. I said it again and this time she did not hold back as the whip landed with a force that made me cry out in pain.

She then lowered herself and I reluctantly began to lick the spot and swirl my tongue over it. Mistress whipped me again saying that I needed to go slower and when I did she screamed out and put her full weight on my mouth. She began to rock her hips back and forth sliding her now very wet pussy over me. She whipped me again on my cock because I was not staying with the tempo she set.

When Mistress started to orgasm I felt something cold on my cock and balls. I moaned out and Mistress rode my tongue as if it were a cock. Her sweet nectar flowed out into my waiting mouth as she squeezed my head between her thighs. At that moment I felt a warm sensation moving down my cock and I realized someone was taking my entire length all at once. The mouth stopped once it reached the base and stayed there as Mistress reached her climax.

Mistress told me she had a surprise for me now that I passed today's training.

Moving off of me, Mistress removed the blindfold. She had put on a white crop top that came down just below her nipples.

Looking down, I saw Tracy whose daughter is in the troop sucking me. She is 47 years old with a body that a 20 year old would die for. 

Her head was bobbing up and down faster and faster with her shoulder length blond hair touching me. Mistress and I both watched as she fondled the balls at the same time.

I could feel myself to coming and said, "Mistress may I cum now?" She said yes, and that is when Tracy took her mouth from me and put my cock between her breasts. That is all it took as I bathed her in several loads. When I was finished she stood at the foot of the bed and Mistress walked over to her.

They embraced and Tracy lifted Mistress Elin's crop top up and rubbed her 34B cup breasts against her breasts sharing my cum as they passionately kissed. While at the same time their fingers found each other's pussy and fingered each other to a quick orgasm. They brought their fingers to the other's mouth and licked them clean tasting each other's sweetness. When they finished they licked the cum off one another's breasts.

Tracy then went over to the wall and put on a strap-on. that is when I saw her pussy which had a Brazilian style cut. Mistress then straddled me and slid my cock easily into her warm very wet pussy. Tracy got behind her and lubed her backdoor and with one thrust she put the entire dildo in her. Mistress screamed out and told us to go faster and harder. 

She reached out and untied my hands telling me to pinch and pull her nipples hard. Doing what my Mistress said, she started to thrash around on us screaming even louder. Tracy slammed into her ass so hard that Mistress was almost lifted off my cock. Soon she came and collapsed onto me and Tracy onto her. We both remained inside her until she recovered.

When she did she asked if I wanted to pleasure Tracy with my tongue and cock as she watched.

I responded by saying "Mistress, with your permission I would love to do that for you." 

She smiled then laid on her side next to me as Tracy straddled my face and positioned herself so we were in the sixty-nine position. As we pleasured each other, Mistress was fingering herself as she watched.

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

She moved her wet finger to Tracy's backdoor and slowly pushed in all the way. Tracy groaned out as she moved her tongue along my shaft up and then down repeatedly. When she reached the circumcised head, her tongue swirled around it. My tongue moved up and down her slit pushing further into her pussy with each pass. Mistress removed her finger from Tracy and whispered to me to finger her ass.

As my finger entered her ass, Tracy licked and sucked the cock before her harder and faster. My tongue moved rapidly from side to side on her clit. We both were moaning as we climaxed together. Her sweet nectar flooded my mouth as I kept using my tongue like a cock in her pussy. I heard her gagging as she tried to swallow all the cum released from my manhood.

Mistress was coming too, as she had put a large vibrator in her pussy. Tracy moved off to the other side of me and got on her hands and knees. I got behind her and pressed my cock against her backdoor as Mistress moved under her with her pussy directly below Tracy's mouth. I pushed in very slowly until the head was in and then stopped. I repeated this until I was completely in.

All the while Mistress sucked my balls and tongued her pussy. Tracy sucked and licked Mistress Elin's pussy. The three of us climaxed together. I released my load deep inside Tracy as they licked each other's sweet nectar.

Pulling out of her tight firm ass, I collapsed on the bed exhausted. They too collapsed on either side of me. As we cuddled we shared a three way kiss and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by the feeling of something warm on my cock and balls. Looking down I saw Mistress and Tracy sucking me. The three of us never took our eyes off each other as the slowly ran their tongues along the shaft, moving up to the head. There they swirled their tongues around it and took turns sucking it into their mouths. At the same time they kept stroking the shaft and cum swollen balls.

As they continued their oral assault on me, I held back from cumming as I did not want Mistress to be upset with me. My cock was now throbbing and I could feel myself ready to cum. She looked at me and said it was ok for me to cum. Tracy released me from her mouth letting my cum cover her cheek, mouth and chin.

Tracy looked at Mistress Elin, who then said, "Now have Eric lick you clean."

Smiling, Tracy moved up making sure to massage my penis with her stiff nipples. She then continued to slowly move up allowing her breasts to gently move against my skin. My penis became erect once again as she laid on top of me. My tongue followed the trail of cum on her chin to her mouth.

Tracy didn't dare kiss me until asking, "Mistress Elin, may I kiss Eric so I may taste his sweetness?"

Mistress told Tracy she may as long as she then shared my cum with her. Tracy then kissed me passionately taking as much of me into her mouth that she could.

As we were kissing, Tracy let out a sudden moan of surprise as Mistress took the tease feather tickler and flicked it against her pussy. Our kiss became even more passionate as the tickler danced against her pussy then along the length of her slit. I reached down and took each nipple between my thumbs and forefingers, rolling then pinching them.

Mistress then slapped her pussy harder with the tickler and I started to pull and pinch her nipples as our kissing intensified. Tracy was now thrusting her hips up and down in rhythm with the flicker. Her moans became louder as her body began to quiver in the early throes of orgasm.

I broke off the kiss and gently flipped her on her back as Mistress gave me the flicker. I continued teasing her pussy as Mistress kissed her way up Tracy's body. When she reached her mouth, they shared my cum while I put the flicker down and placed my cock against her slit.

Mistress saw this and gave a nod of approval. With that I thrust my penis deep within Tracy who screamed out as they continued kissing. I moved teasingly slow as they both were teasing one another's nipples with their fingers.

Mistress then lifted her ass up to me and I put two fingers in her pussy to lube them up. Taking her sweet nectar, I gently rubbed it onto her backdoor. I then began to push a finger in slowly and she let out a gasp. Pushing in deeper, her moans became louder as my cock and finger were in rhythm with one another.

They both screamed out for me to go faster and as I did, I felt Tracy's pussy squeeze my cock and the sphincter muscles of Mistress' ass squeeze my fingers. Both of them came together and I felt myself about to when I realized I had yet been given permission to do so.

I hated to pull my cock out of that warm, wet pussy and my finger from the warm ass but I needed to grip my shaft. I did not want to cum before being told.

My Mistress was lying next to Tracy and asked if I wanted to cum. I told her that I did, with that she said cum where ever you like. I moved between them and kneeling, I released my seed onto their breasts until there was nothing left.

Both of them then rubbed the cum into their breasts and nipples. I then laid between them, kissing and cuddling.

When we were rested we all got up, walking hand in hand to the shower.

Turning on the multiple shower heads and let the warm water soothe our bodies. I was mesmerized as I watched the water flow over every inch of their bodies. Watching a single drop of water drip from Tracy's chin, I followed it as it trickled down her chest onto her breast then her nipple. It hung there briefly, like a teardrop and dripped onto her firm stomach. There, the drop trickled down to her pussy and down her very swollen lip and finally to the floor.

Mistress surprised me from behind and whispered, "Eric, did you see that? It was very arousing, wasn't it?"

I told her I was and we move to Tracy, smiled and began washing her body. Then it was my turn to be washed and finally Mistress. When we were all clean, we dried one another off making sure everyone was stimulated. With towels wrapped around us, we made our way to the kitchen and prepared a small feast to replenish our bodies.

After we had eaten, we retired to the great room with a couple of bottles of wine. Once there, we talked about what had just transpired. Mistress told me that I had made very good progress and that she was very pleased. I moved to her, got on my knees and took a foot in my hand covering the top in kisses. Looking down, she smiled.

Mistress then looked at Tracy and asked if she thought I was ready. Her response was a yes. Mistress looked at me and raised her head toward Tracy. I turned and moved to her, took a foot in my hand and covered the top in kisses. I was told to stand and go sit next to Tracy.

Mistress then went on to go over the rules that I was to follow and over the next several weeks Tracy will also be involved. Tracy took my head in her hands and kissed me passionately. Our tongues finding each other as our hands removed the towels wrapped around us.

Tracy moved to face Mistress and lowered herself onto my cock and began to fuck me. She would raise herself up so only the head was in her, then push down hard. As she fucked me, Mistress was sitting and just watching us.

Both of us were going to orgasm at the same time. As we were getting close, Tracy screamed out that she wanted to feel my cum fill up her pussy. With that we came together, she laid back on me and we both caressed her breasts and rubbed her clit. We could feel my cum fill her so much that some flowed out over my balls and on her inner thighs.

After we came, I held Tracy in my arms kissing her neck. She turned her head and we shared a deep passionate kiss. Mistress stood, walked over and said it was time to go and continue in the bedroom. She kissed us both and we went to continue my training for the weekend.

It was only Friday night....

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

Copyright ©2013 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments