Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hotel

19
7 Comments 7
26.9k Views 26.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It wasn't meant to be like that. I was only there for business but the weekend took an interesting turn and it wasn't an unwelcome change of events. Before I get into the story here are some details about me. I'm a 24 year old, just out of university and on my very first overseas business trip. I'm six foot, two inches, slim, blonde hair, green eyes, basically an average British guy.

I had arrived in Los Angeles a couple of days ago and had been attending meetings, seeing clients etc. After one particularly long day of meetings I was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to chill in my hotel room and order room service. I took a quick shower and promptly ordered room service, expecting it to arrive in forty minutes or so.

I lay back just wrapped in my towel and took in the moment. Very rarely do I get so much time on my own and I wanted to enjoy every second. I took off the towel and looked down at my naked body. I didn't have a bad body with a nice seven inch cock. Thinking I had all the time in the world, I began to touch my cock working my hand up and down my shaft. I started off slow and quickly began to speed up. With endless client meetings and dinners I had not had any opportunity to indulge my sexual needs and so nearly a week's worth of cum was built up in my balls.

I was getting more and more worked up, breathing, moaning, and fingering my ass pushing myself closer and closer to ejaculating. I was so caught up in the moment I didn't hear the knock on the door or indeed the door click open as the waiter carrying my room service walked in. As he walked through the door I began to ejaculate, moaning loudly.

Suddenly, I became very aware of the situation. I was naked, with my cock in my hand, having just cum all over the bed sheets, and the waiter looked on shocked but with a hint of a smile on his face.

"Oh my God!" I shouted, covering myself up.

"Do not worry sir," the waiter said smirking "I'll just put this down here and let you continue."

With that he left and I was left hanging my head in embarrassment, my limp cock looking far less impressive to me now.

I woke up the next day with the scene from last night etched into my mind. I made my way down to breakfast and was determined to move on, but as I turned the corner into the restaurant there he was at the entrance. I couldn't pass by unnoticed and so decided to face it head first.

"Hi, a table for one please."

He looked up and saw it was me. A glimmer of recognition appeared and he had a slight smile on his face.

"Yes of course sir, follow me."

I sat down and then endured a further fifteen minutes in which the waiter barely took his eyes off me. I could not take it any more and so when he headed for the staff area I followed, determined to confront the waiter and end this awkward experience.

"Hey, wait; we need to talk."

The waiter looked around but proceeded to walk into the staff locker room.

"Wait," I yelled as I followed him into the locker room. 

"I know you must find it funny to laugh at what you saw, but that does not mean you can stand their staring at me, smirking." The waiter did not reply and after giving me a quick look began to undress in front of me.

"Hey what are you doing, talk to me."

"Look are you going to just stand there or join me?"

I looked at him completely confused.

"Look you don't have to apologise, I liked what I saw and I know you just wanted the attention."

I stood there shocked, just starting to take in what he had just said.

"Now I am naked," and it was true, his very long, black cock was hanging out of his boxer shorts.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE



"I want my dick sucked and I want your ass." I stood there dumbfounded; not able to say a word. He took my silence as an agreement. He pushed me unto my knees and without much resistance I started to suck his cock.

I had never given a blowjob before. My friends and I had experimented, giving each other hand jobs when we were younger, but beyond that my experience was very limited. I went on instinct and licked the shaft. I made sure to pay close attention to his balls as I went down. Then I began to take in the head. I pulled the foreskin back and teased the very tip of his penis with my tongue.

I began to go deeper and tried to swallow it all. I choked about half way down.

"No worries man, take your time. I got a big ass ten inch black piece of meat and it ain't all going to go in at once," he said in between his moans.

I continued, taking in as much as I could. I wanted to ensure that I gave him maximum pleasure and I took the time to really pay attention to his beautiful cock.

Suddenly, I felt his balls contract and his moans got more intense and I knew he was getting ready to cum. Instead of withdrawing and letting him cum all over me I continued to suck him; I wanted to taste his juices.

Then amongst screams of "Fuck yeah," he came, pouring spurt after spurt of cum into my waiting mouth. I swallowed it all.

"Damn you swallowed it all. You can give a fucking good blowjob you know, but I wonder what your ass is like? Take off your pants, I wanna see that white cock and that bubble but."

I did as I was instructed and was soon naked in the locker room being watched by this gorgeous black guy. He turned me over and made me kneel on the floor. Then I felt a cold sensation as he applied some lube he had in his locker. I got the feeling I wasn't the first guest he'd enjoyed some time with.

First, he stuck his middle finger up my hole, working it to get it loose; to get it ready for his cock. I moaned as his finger brushed my prostate and I couldn't wait for what was coming next. Suddenly, it was in. He had rammed nearly all of his ten inches into my virgin arse. After the initial pain it quickly became pleasurable and he began to rock back and forward, pumping his cock in and out of my ass.

It was my turn to scream and moan as he made me feel pleasure like never before.

"Faster...fuck me faster...I need your cock deep in me," I screamed and he obliged drilling my arse faster and faster. This continued for ten more minutes. I was so lost in the moment not caring who might walk in or not.

I was so horny and so began to wank myself in time to his thrusts, but my hand was quickly replaced by his as he took over wanking duties.

I was close to cumming and so was he. After ten minutes he slowed down and then my arse felt wet as he came again, coating my ass in his cum. I exploded too, all over his hand and the floor.

He withdrew and we collapsed on the floor exhausted. After another minute or so we got up, got changed and got ready to leave.

"You know," I said, "I'm in town for a few more days if your interested in doing that again?"

"Yeah I'd like that," he replied as he walked over towards the door, "I'd like that a lot". With that he groped my crotch through my trousers, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and walked out.

I was so happy and I relived the moment on my way back to my room. I loved the interesting turn of events my trip had taken and was looking forward to some future encounters.
Published 
Written by alexb21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments