Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hotel Take 2

9
4 Comments 4
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Please read "Clubbing" and "The Hotel" before this one.

The knock broke the silence, each of us tensing at the unknown interruption. I look to you, wondering if perhaps you know the source, but you look confused. I look to Lisa, could it be that she knows? But she looks as confused as you do.

The knock sounds again, and slowly you ease yourself out from between us. You walk naked to the door and open it just a smidge. I hear another male voice, and the two of you start talking. I slowly get up and walk to the bathroom. I’m still wearing the clamps, and the chain swings slightly with my movements. I think about taking them off, but I don’t dare. You put them on me, and you will take them off when you feel like it.

My muscles are sore from being held suspended so long, and a nice hot shower is calling me. I leave the door open as I turn the shower on; closing my eyes, I relax beneath the hot spray. The hot water stings my nipples slightly, but overall it feels so good. I feel the shower door open and a delicate hand start rubbing my back. It feels nice and I moan out a thank you. I feel the slick texture of liquid soap being poured onto my back and then massaged around as she continues to wash me, and I turn into her arms, hugging her briefly before I return the attention.

She slips a soapy hand between my legs, rubbing softly, before she lowers herself to the floor. She takes her soapy hand and runs them between my ass cheeks, rubbing circles around my unused rosebud. Then she plunges two fingers into my well used pussy to clear the cum from it, all while resting her head on my thigh. She watches intently as she slips her fingers in and out of me, adding a third. She slips them through my lips, cleaning every crease and corner. When my pussy is clean and covered in suds, she puts her lips to my stomach, sucking the water that is running between my breasts into her mouth and then squirting it at my pussy. She holds my lips apart, squinting the water up my pussy. When not a sud is left, she places kisses up and down my thighs before letting her tongue sneak into my channel.

She licks me over and over, only enough to arouse me, not enough to make me cum. I whimper as she teases me. Soon, the teasing is over and she stands to kiss me.

I turn her to face the tiled wall and then run my hands up and down her back. I rub the soap in my hands, making suds, then run my soapy hands down to her ass, cleaning the still slightly red crop marks. I carefully wash between her cheeks, twirling a finger in her still open asshole. I can still easily slip two fingers inside her. The area around it is still red and sore looking. I softs rub around her hole, cleaning and arousing. I use my finger to clean out her ass, letting the water running down her back clear the suds.

I can’t help but give her poor abused asshole a kiss, causing her to moan loudly. I hear an answering moan from the bed and realise you must be watching us. I turn Lisa slightly, hoping to give you a better view, and use my tongue to lick around the red, sore bud. Lisa moves her hands to spread her cheeks, and I take my still soapy hands and run them up and down her legs, then move them to play lightly with her clit. I want to make her cum; she has no restrictions like I do, so I stick my tongue into her abused asshole and pinch as her clit, pulling it slightly.

“More,” she breaths.

I stand and pull Lisa into a kiss. It starts of lightly, but she grips me tight and plunges her tongue into my mouth and soon hands are going everywhere. I slip a leg between her thighs, and she grinds against it. I move a hand down and slip a finger into her ass. Lisa throws her head back as I nipple on her neck and throat.

“Girls, that’s enough,” your voice breaks through the haze and I pull away from her.

I turn the water off and step out into the fog filled bathroom; I grab a towel to dry off with before handing one to Lisa. When I’m dry, I fold the towel over the towel rack before walking back out to bed.

I freeze, causing Lisa to bump into me, then when she notices why she lets out a squeak and jumps behind me slightly.

You are laying, still naked, in the bed, cock hard and thick; the toys have been set aside and cleaned, even the monster black dildo that once sat in Lisa’s ass is clean and standing proudly on the side table. The problem is the naked guy that is sitting in the chair next to the bed, stroking his hard cock.

“Come here,” you order, opening your arms. I scurry into them, wanting the protection of having them wrapped around me. Lisa chooses instead to walk past the naked unknown male and lay on your other side. She’s over the shock and looking to show off. Once I’m in your arm, I look at you, then at him, and then back at you.

“Do you recognise him?”

I shake my head no. The new guy smiles at me and then I realise he is the guy from the club. The guy that touched me, then licked our combined juices from his fingers. I look at you and slowly nod my head in affirmation.

“Where is the piece of paper I gave you? The one with this address on it?”

I look towards my crumples clothing. I know I put it in my skirt, between the band and my skin. But there is no paper with the clothing or on the floor anywhere. I look to the guy, it’s in his hands.

I look back at you, feeling ashamed.

“I’m sorry,” I say.

You tell me to stand and lay at the base of the bed, body on the bed, knees on the floor. You move my arms and clasp my hand on my lower back. I close my eyes, knowing I’m about to be punished. I hear the whizz of the crop seconds before it lands on my exposed ass. The sting is quick but fades fast, at least for the first ten or so, then it takes longer and longer to dissolve.

Somewhere around number twenty I hear you tell Jack that he may play with Lisa. I open my eye to see her sit in his lap, hand going around his cock and his fingers going into her pussy. I have tears in my eyes and it's blurring the image, so I close them and try to focus on anything but the burning pain in my ass or the fact that this position is squashing the clamps into my breast more. After thirty-five swats you stop. Getting down behind me, you run a hand over my ass and things. You kiss and lick the marks, making them sting but soothing them, then stick your face between my thighs and start licking my already wet pussy.

"Your reward for taking my punishment so well," you say.

I watch as Jack sucks Lisa’s nipple into his mouth, still fingering her pussy. She is wriggling on his lap, her hand pumping hard. I can clearly see Lisa’s pussy, watching the fingers slide in and out. I watch as he slides one into Lisa’s already stretched out ass and quickly adds another, so two fingers are in one hole, the other two are in the back hole and the thumb is rubbing on her clit.

You flip me over, pick me up and lay me sideways across the bed, then slip your cock straight into my pussy, all the way until I’m flush against you stomach. Jack lifts Lisa up, throwing her onto the bed, her head landing next to mine as he too pushes into her.

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

She cries out, and I cover her mouth with mine to muffle the noise. You grab the chain and pull as you're slamming into me, and its Lisa’s turn to muffle my screams. You keep a fast pace, pulling the chain every third or so thrust, and soon I am asking to cum.

You slap my clit and say, “No,” then fuck me harder.

Jack flips Lisa so she is on her hands and knees ,then pushes her forward so he can get behind her on the bed. She licks the tips of my stretched nipple as Jack continues to fuck her pussy, but starts to push three fingers into her ass. Underneath her, I lick her breasts, sucking a nipple when I can catch it in my mouth.

Again I ask if I may cum, and this time you say, “Not yet." From beneath Lisa, I can see you lift Lisa’s chin and kiss her, then nibble on her neck. I think I hear you say something, but I’m not sure.

“You may cum when I say one,” you tell me and start the count down from five.

Lisa sits up on her knees, taking her hands to my breast as Jack takes his fingers out of her ass and puts them on her hips. All I am focused on is your voice and the countdown, so I don’t notice till it’s too late that Lisa has moved her hands to the springs in the clamps, and as you say one, I surrender to the orgasm I’ve held back while she releases both clamps. She quickly covers my mouth with her hand as the pleasure mixes with the fiery pain and causes me to let out a strangled screaming yelp, then my breath escapes me.

The painful orgasm has me clinching my pussy around your cock, milking your cum from your balls. You groan as you cum and then push me further under Lisa, ordering her to clean up, before sitting in the chair to watch. Jack takes the opportunity to move us around so we are all properly on the bed and moves his cock from Lisa’s pussy to her stretched ass. I take that as a sign to lick her as she cleans me of your cum. I can hear you talking, telling Lisa and I what to do, where to lick, how hard to suck. I look at you past Lisa’s leg, and you chuckle and say, “You may cum when you want, as much as you want, when it’s not me pleasuring you.”

I drive back into Lisa’s pussy and stop holding back, letting small orgasms wash over me. I can feel Lisa clenching above me and a wave of juice is released into my mouth as both Jack and Lisa moan out their orgasms.

“You’ve got some good whores here,” he says as he’s pulling out of Lisa’s ass.

You look at him in contempt. “Says the man who arrived at an unknown address, hoping for a good time.”

Jack shrugs and goes to leave the bed.

“Not so fast mate. I don’t think we’re done. I think you should clean Lisa up before you go.”

“Have your whore do it,” he replies.

“I am, now do it,” you say, staring him down.

Lisa lies on her back with her legs up, offering him her ass with a smirk on her face.

You pat your lap for me, and so I sit with you, watching as Jack eats his cum out of my friend’s ass.

“Go and get me the black cock and lube,” you say after a few minutes of watching.

When I bring them back, you point to the table and I lay them there, then snuggle into your lap.

“Jack, stay there on all fours and do not move. Lisa, come here.”

You hand her the lube and cock and motion towards Jack.

Lisa crawls under him, sucking his cock as she drips lube on his asshole and rubs it in with her other hands, slipping a finger in. Jack is not entirely happy with the turn of events, but Lisa's blow job must feel good because he is trying not to moan. She crawls out. Using the rope she ties his hands together, then to the bed head. While kneeling behind him, she slowly jacks his cock before grabbing the dildo and easing it into his ass. Jack pushes he face into the mattress to stop the string of curse words flowing from his mouth. Lisa keeps the pressure on the dildo with one hand and uses the other hand to stroke him faster, easing the pain. Soon the dildo is slipping in and out easily, and the mattress is filled with muffled moans of pleasure, not pain.

“Who’s the whore now?” Lisa asks, slapping his ass as she fucks him.

The smile on her face reminds me of yours. I almost feel pity for Jack.

Your cock is hardening under me, so I slip off your lap and onto my knees. I slowly take your head into my mouth. I can taste myself on your cock, and it makes me smile. I lick up and down, licking your thighs and balls as well. Then settle myself over your tip before slowly taking you further down my throat. I moan around you, making you clutch me hair in your fist. You let me set the pace as you watch Lisa alternate between slow deep thrusts of the dildo and short hard jabs, all while taunting Jack. When you can’t hold off any more you hold my head in place and fuck my mouth roughly, before pushing all the way down my throat and holding it there, letting my constricting throat massage you as you cum. You pull out and I splutter and gasp for breath. Then you pull me into you lap and tell Lisa to “stop play around”.

Lisa gives Jack one last hard slap before settling herself under him in a 69 position and telling him if he wants to cum he has to make her cum first. Jack dives into her pussy like a mad man, slurping and munching and sucking and licking, as Lisa gently moves the cock in his ass while nibbling on his balls. Not even five minutes later, Lisa has cum, spraying juice all over Jack’s face, then she gets to work properly on him. Sucking his cock into her mouth, she sucks hard and she pumps the cock, making him thrust into her mouth as she fucks him. He doesn’t last long with the intense attention and quickly is dumping his load into her throat.

You and I are cuddled in the chair as Jack and Lisa lay in a jumble, catching their breaths.

Shit!” says Lisa after getting a look at the digital clock on the bed stand. “I’ve gotta get going."

It’s 3am and I know Lisa needs to be home before 4.30am, that’s when her father gets up for work. If she’s not home before, then there will be a lecture for sure.

“I’ll walk to out,” says Jack, getting his clothing together as well.

Once Lisa is dressed, she comes over and gives me a kiss, “Talk soon Babe.” Then she winks at you and smiles. “Thanks for letting me play.”

Jack comes over to say “thank you”, and “sorry for being rude”. Together he and Lisa leave, walking a little too close together. I wonder if I’ll be seeing more of him.

You stand up, placing me on my feet, and walk us to the bathroom. You turn on the water and together we stand under the hot spray. I can barely move, or keep my eyes open, but you gently wash me, letting me sit on the floor as you then wash yourself. Then you dry me and carry me to bed.

We snuggle close, your arms around me, my head on your chest, listening to your head beat. I fall asleep almost instantly.

The next morning comes too quickly when at 9am there is another knock on the door.

Thanks for all the comments and scores! Love you guys :)

Published 
Written by KayK88
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments