Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Houseguest

"The guestroom becomes a den of lust"

20
4 Comments 4
32.2k Views 32.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story


I was lying on the bed, rubbing my pussy as I felt the wetness between my legs. My ass was still stinging from the spanking he gave me. God, I wanted him so badly and he was in my house, just a few feet away. I could have rubbed myself to orgasm, but I wanted him to do it. I needed him to make me cum.

Ok, let me explain what led up to my insatiable horniness. Detective Liu Chang took me down to the police station last week and called my parents to pick me up. When my parents arrived, he told them that I needed to be spanked when I misbehaved. Well, he soon became friends with them. Fast forward to yesterday, Liu tells them that there was a fire in his apartment complex and that it won’t be safe to live there for at least two weeks. Leave it to my parents to invite him to stay in our guest room. Things are working out well for him, he comes home from work, and mom makes him a hot meal. He gets to watch sports with my dad and he gets to spank me when my parents are too wimpy to do so. To make matters worse, he spanks me in front of them, bare-ass and all. There’s nothing worse than having two parents AND a parental figure at home.

It does not make a difference now, I’m too turned on for words. It’s about midnight and I go downstairs to the kitchen, wearing nothing but a small t-shirt. I see the kitchen light on and Liu sitting at the table eating a sandwich. He does a double take when he sees me, but I make no effort to cover up. After all, it’s nothing he hasn’t seen before.

“Do you mind if I join you?” I asked.

“Um, no, he said nervously. Why don’t you get dressed first?” he replied.

“Because I don’t want to,” I said, playing on his discomfort.

“Well, I was just heading off to bed,” he said as he placed his plate in the sink.

“Can I join you, Um, I mean I would like to see if your room is comfortable. I mean I’ve never seen the guestroom,” I said clumsily.

“Sure, I’d love to show it to you,” he replied with a strong innuendo to his voice.

We quietly went up the stairs, careful not to wake my folks.

I sat on the bed and Liu sat next to me.

“I wanted to tell you privately how much I appreciate you disciplining me when I need it,” I said.

“Is that what you came here to tell me?” he asked suspiciously.

I couldn’t help but notice the bulge in his sweatpants.

“Would you like to see my tits?” I asked outright, completely changing the subject.

“What kind of question is that?” he asked, now fully on the defensive.

“It’s a simple question, either a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ will do,” I said.

“If I say ‘yes’ will you leave?”

“If you say ‘yes’, I don’t think you’d want me to leave,” I replied.

Having enough of the games, I took off my t-shirt. I watched him look at my completely naked body.

“Your turn,” I said as I pointed to his sweatpants.

“How old are you again?” he asked.

“I’m seventeen. How old are you?”

“Jesus Christ, I’m 41,” he replied.

“You know, the only cocks I’ve ever seen were either in books or on the internet. I’ve never seen a real live one,” I confessed.

“Well, you’re going to see one now,” he said as he took off his sweatpants.

“Oh wow!” I said as I looked at his hard cock.

“Do you want to touch it?” he asked.

“Mmm, yes!” I said as I gently gripped it.

He put my hand on top of his and showed me how to stroke it, then he removed his hand and I stroked it on my own.

“It’s so hard!” I told him.

“It’s because I want you,” he said.

He watched as I slowly stroked his cock. It felt so good in my hand. He positioned himself where the tip of his cock was near my lips.

“Do you want to suck it?” he whispered.

Without answering, I slid it in my mouth and he gently pressed his body closer to me.

AnngelFate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelFate

I tried not to gag as I tried to get a steady rhythm going. Liu moaned quietly as I tasted his body. I circled the tip of his cock before kissing it. I loved the soft, sponge-like feel of it. I’ve never been this close to the male anatomy before. I felt my own arousal growing.

It was my first experience in sexual intimacy. I wanted more.

Teaching myself quickly, I learned to clench my throat muscles so I wouldn’t gag. I loved the feeling of his cock in my mouth. I could have sucked him all night. I wasn’t just falling in love, but falling in lust.

Liu motioned me up and we shared a passionate kiss. I felt his hands on my breasts, as he gently pinched my nipples. He gently put me on my back and flicked my nipples. I tried to muffle my moans as my parents were in the next room.

“When you’re parents asked me to live with them, they didn’t say I could fuck their daughter. This is a nice surprise,” he said with a mischievous smile.

He planted kisses down my body, fondling my breasts as he did so. Slowly, he moved his hands down my body until he reached my very eager pussy.

“Open your legs,” he whispered.

I opened my legs and he put his finger on my clit. The gentle, circular motion of his finger had me whimpering in pleasure.

“Oh God that feels so good!” I whispered.

He just watched my expression as he continued to stimulate me.

“Do you want me to lick it?” he asked politely.

I felt my body jolt just from the question. I was speechless; all I could do was nod “yes,”

He opened my legs as I felt his fingers spread my pussy lips. I clenched my fists as I felt the tip of his tongue touch my sensitive clit. I needed to scream out in pleasure, but resisted the urge. His licks were slow and gentle. I felt a sensation building inside me.

It was happening. I was going to cum.

I held my breath as the throbs of pleasure took over my body. My clit pounded against Liu’s tongue and he moaned as I orgasmed. I looked down at him and he nodded as we made eye contact, his tongue licking my clit. My toes curled and my body quivered. Physically, my body crossed the line. It was the most incredible feeling of my life.

He kissed me and I could taste my own juices on his lips. His hard cock brushed against my leg.

“Fuck me,” I begged, my sexual instincts taking over.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Very sure,” I replied.

He took the pillow and placed it under my hips.

“That will make it easier he said. Just relax,” he said as he knelt between my legs.

I felt the tip of his cock slowly slide into me.

“Just relax,” he said again.

I relaxed as much as I could, but I felt like I was being stabbed. I winced in discomfort as he slid himself in deeper.

“It’s almost in,” he said as he gently thrusted his cock inside me.

“Am I hurting you?” he asked.

“No,” I said.

I lied.

He started pumping faster and I loved the feeling of a cock inside me. I reached up and put my arms around him as he moved deeper inside me. The bed was rocking gently and he slowed his pace. We couldn’t take chances that my parents would hear us.

He pumped me a few more times before pulling out, much to my disappointment.

“I don’t want to cum inside you,” he said as he jerked his cock above my stomach.

I watched as his hand quickly moved up and down the shaft for several minutes before stopping.

He held his cock in his hand as he shot his warm cum all over my stomach. I felt ropes of semen landing on my body.

I watched as he rubbed it on my skin, his sweat dripping down on me.

Again, I was speechless.

He fell back on the bed, exhausted as we embraced.

All I could say to him was, “I love you.”

I scurried out of his room, anxiously waiting for the next time.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments