Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hunting Trip

"Daddy and His little slutty submissive girl enjoy the hunting season."

15
1 Comment 1
22.9k Views 22.9k
5.6k words 5.6k words
The Hunting Trip

Daddy climbed out of His truck and I followed as we walked into the woods. He carried a bag and had His gun slung over His shoulder. I trailed behind Him carry a small cooler with snacks.

We hadn’t walked far when Daddy stopped and said, “This looks like a good spot, baby.”

We were at the edge of a grassy clearing, still hidden by the trees. I spread out a small blanket that I had been carrying, thankful that it was a warm day.

When I lay down Daddy looked at me. “Take your clothes off, Pam. Let Daddy see His girl.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I said as I stood up and begin to strip my jeans down my legs. His eyes were on my bare pussy and then I pulled off my top.

“Come here, baby,” He told me.

I walked over to Daddy. He grabbed my wrist and held them behind my back with one hand, His other hand running up and down my body. Over my tits and stroking my pussy. He kissed me hard on the mouth, his tongue swirling with mine.

Then Daddy walked me over to a nearby tree. He pressed me against it. I could feel the bulge in His pants. “On your knees, baby,” Daddy told me.

I slid down the tree and Daddy turned me around. “Unzip my pants, girl. Take out your Daddy’s cock.”

The rough bark had made my tits hard and I eagerly took Daddy’s cock into my hands. He pushed my head down and I opened my mouth to suck it for Him. He moved closer…pressing me back against the tree. My head was pressed against it while His cock began to fuck my mouth. He put a hand on my forehead to hold me in place while He pumped in and out of me. I couldn’t move my head, only take what Daddy was giving me. One of my hands began to rub my clit, the other circled Daddy’s balls.

Daddy knew I was close and shouted, “Cum for me, baby. Cum for your Daddy.”

I moaned and as I climaxed Daddy shot a hot load of cum down my throat. I suck and swallowed every drop, knowing that it would please You.

“Good girl,” You smiled. “You are my good little cocksucker. Aren’t you, baby?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I smiled back. “I love sucking Your cock.”

You grinned and pulled me to my feet. Once again You pressed me against the tree. This time You bound me with ropes so I couldn’t move and spread my legs apart. Your hands slipped into my wet cunt. I was still throbbing wanting You to fuck me. “Please, Daddy,” I begged. “Please fuck me. Fuck Your little slut.”

“I will, my little slut,” You promised. “You are already making Daddy hard again.”

You slipped two fingers inside me and began pumping them in and out. You slipped another finger up my ass and began circling it inside. My hips wanted to move but I was too tightly bound against the tree. “Please, Daddy,” I whimpered.

“Please what, baby?” You asked. “Tell Daddy what you need.”

“I need Your cock, Daddy,” I groaned. “I need Your cock inside me. I need to cum all over Your cock.”

“Okay, baby,” Daddy whispered. “Daddy can do that for you.”

You spread my legs even wider with Your thigh and pushed Your cock into my waiting pussy. It felt so good I was moaning and cumming almost at once. Over and over You pumped into me. Each orgasm made my muscles clench You tight inside me until You exploded, sending hot cum streaming inside my pussy and running down my thighs.

“You are a mess, baby,” You grinned and smacked me on the ass. “Just how Daddy likes You. My cum marking you as Mine.”

“I am Yours, Daddy,” I moaned, wanting more of You.

You smacked my ass again. “Daddy’s going to do a little hunting and then He will come back for your little white tail and make it Mine, too.”

I heard You walk away as I remained tied to the tree, cum running down my legs. The hard bark pressed into my tits and belly and thighs. The roughness felt good against my skin. You weren’t gone long when I heard a gunshot. When You returned You were grinning.

“Well, baby, that’s one deer down and one dear to go,” You said happily.

I tried to wiggle my ass at You. “Did You get Your deer, Daddy?” I asked.

You came and stood behind me. “Yeah, baby, but I want this dear more.” You fingered my ass and pushed two fingers inside me…stretching me.

Then I heard Your pants unzip and felt the head of Your cock pressing against my asshole as Your hands gripped my ass cheeks and spread them apart. You pressed slowly, allowing me to adjust to the size of You and then You began pumping in and out of me.

“Oh, baby,” You said as You fucked me. “I love this tight ass of yours, and it’s all Mine baby, all Mine.”

You grabbed my hair and pulled my face toward Yours. “Tell me, baby. Who does this ass belong to?”

“You, Daddy, only You,” I answered.

“And what can Daddy do with it?” You demanded.

“Anything, Daddy, anything You want,” I told You

“That’s right, baby,” You said. “Remember that.”

You pumped Your hot cum into my ass just then, the pressure shoving my clit against the tree bark and causing me to cum with You. I shouted in surprise by the unexpected feeling.

When You released me, You stood back to look at me. My face was pressed sideways against the tree and my legs were spread open, allowing You a good look at Your property. The cum from both holes was dripping down my thighs.

“Very nice, baby,” You said approvingly.

There are some shouts in the distance. A few of the other hunters have come to investigate the shots. You smack me on the ass once more.

“Don’t go anywhere,” You laugh. “Daddy will be back soon. He has a few things to take care of first.”

I hear You greet the hunters as they exclaim over Your prize. I hear a few more mumblings and a bit of laughter. Then I hear footsteps headed toward me.

“Wow, Glenn, this is the real prize of the day,” one of the hunters remarks. “She sure is a dear.”

“And she’s been shot at several times today,” You grin proudly.

“Now that’s a dear I’d like to take a shot at myself,” the other hunter laughs. “How about sharing some of Your good luck today.”

“Yeah, Glenn, we haven’t shot anything all day,” the other hunter agrees. “I’d hate to miss this little white tail dear.”

“Well, boys, she does belong to me,” You tell them. “And she is a fine dear, that’s for sure.”

“Come on, Glenn,” one of the hunters pleads a bit. “She looks like she could use a good shot or two.”

Daddy walks over to me and slips a hand inside my pussy. It is wet from all the cumming this morning. He strokes my clit, getting me wet and ready again.

“You are hot, aren’t you, baby?” You whisper in my ear. “Be a good girl for Daddy now. Make my friends happy and Daddy will be so proud. I’ll be right here, little one.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I answer, wanting to please You.

“Can we untie her, Glenn?” one of them asks.

“Here you go, baby,” You tell me. “Let Daddy untie you.”

You untie me and lead me to the blanket and place me on my hands and knees. “One of you can have her mouth while the other gets her pussy. Then you two can pack my other deer back to the station for me.”

“Gladly.” They grin at each other.

I feel a hand on my pussy and then a hard cock surging inside. He plays with my clit as He fucks me, determined to make me cum. The other guy presses His cock against my lips and I open my mouth to take all of Him in.

“That’s it, baby,” I hear You say. “Show them what a good girl Daddy has.”

I nod and begin to suck His cock while moving my hips against the cock inside my cunt. The hand on my clit presses harder and faster. Soon, we are all three cumming hard. I swallow all the cum in my mouth and feel the hot cum in my pussy ooze out.

“That’s enough for today, boys,” You tell them.

“Thanks, Glenn,” they say in unison.

“We’ll get the other deer back for You,” one of them adds.

I am still on my hands and knees as the guy in front of me says, “Thank you, too, sweetie. The sweetest dear I have ever shot.”

After they leave You gather me in Your arms and give me something to drink. “Daddy is so proud of His little girl, baby. They all know what a good little fuck You are and that it’s all Mine.”

You and I snuggle close together, the sun heating our bodies. Soon I fall asleep and when I wake I realize that I am tied to four stakes…spread eagle. You are standing above me. I feel cold water splashing over me as You rinse the dried cum from my body. You wash and rinse me clean as I shiver from the cold water. You take a towel and start to dry my body, noticing my hard nipples. You bend down and bite one hard.

You chuckle as I squeal out and say, “What’s the matter, little girl? You want Daddy to stop?”

“No, Daddy,” I tell You. “Please don’t stop.”

“Maybe something else will be more enjoyable,” You say and get to Your feet. You then put a blindfold on me. I hear jingling and feel Your hands on my breasts. Then I feel the painful sting of the nipple clamps against my nipples. You have tightened them and they are pinching hard. I moan a little, it is painful but my clit is tingling from the sensation. Then You move away.

I lay there, unsure of what You have planned. Then I feel the soft caress of the flogger against my skin. You are running it down my thighs, across my stomach, along my jaw, across my cheeks and finally down between my legs to my wet pussy lips. My hips struggle to lift up.

And then the flogger is no longer gentle. The first few snaps of the leather startle me. I cry out. Sharp stinging blows go across my legs, my sides, my stomach, my breasts, everywhere but my pussy. Over and over You strike me causing me to moan with pain and excitement. I want it so bad against my pussy lips that I begin begging You.

“Please, Daddy,” I cry. “Flog my pussy. Flog Your pussy. Please!”

“You want it, baby?” You ask. “Tell Daddy how much you want it.”

“Please, Daddy,” I cry, “I don’t just want it. I need it. I’ll do whatever You say, Daddy.”

“Yes, you will, little girl,” You repeat. You grab my hair and lift my head. “And don’t you ever forget that.”

“I won’t, Daddy,” I promise. “Please flog my pussy till I cum, Daddy. Please.”

“Such a good little girl,” You murmur as You begin to strike my pussy, softly at first and then building in intensity. I writhe and moan beneath the blows until You say, “That’s it, little one. Cum for your Daddy. Cum for your Sir.”

I cry out as the blows become faster and I begin to cum as You concentrate the blows against my clit. And then You shove the handle of the flogger in my pussy, rubbing it along my clit, allowing me to cum once more.

“Thank You, Daddy,” I gasp as You finally lift the flogger away.

“You are welcome, baby,” You say as You stroke my hair. I feel Your hard cock press against my belly. “Now Daddy’s going to fuck You. I’m going to pound your pussy and fill you with My hot cum.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I whimper, feeling the excitement as I clench my muscles in anticipation.

“It’s all for Daddy now, baby,” You say as You jerk my head back. “Daddy is going to take and use His pussy, hard and fast.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I say softly, feeling the moisture pool between my thighs.

I feel Your hands on my hips as You plunge hard into my pussy, the wetness making it easy for You. Your hands are pining me down as You pound into me, hard, fast, over and over. Each stroke rubbing my clit. I try unsuccessfully to thrust my hips upward. You hold me down instead.

“Want to cum, baby?” You ask, and at my nod I hear a small chuckle. And then I feel Your hand on my breasts as You jerk the nipple clamps off. The rush of blood back to my tender nipples is painful and I feel a smooth caress along each tit. I relax just a bit and then I feel a sharp smack on my breast. You begin spanking my breasts as You continue to pound into me. You deliver sharp taps, full blows and several pinches to my nipples. “Cum, baby,” You whisper. “Cum now for Daddy.”

My body begins to shake as I start to cum and You bend down to bite my nipples. I feel hot cum shooting inside as You bite sending me over the edge once more. We lay gasping together until You pull out of me.

“You made a mess, baby,” You laugh as You look at my cum-covered pussy and thighs, and at Your cum-covered cock.

Still blindfolded, I ask, “Can I clean Your cock, Daddy?”

“Yes, baby,” You answer, “and while you are doing that I have a surprise for you.”

You straddle my chest and place Your cock in my mouth. I begin to lick and suck the cum, our cum, from You. Your balls, Your cock, any place that has cum. I am concentrating so hard that I don’t hear the sound of someone until I feel them sliding between my legs. Soft hands rub my thighs. I feel the caress of breasts against me and then I feel her tongue lick my thighs up to my pussy lips. Her hands spread me apart as she begins to lick and suck. Her tongue working my clit and sliding inside me.

Tied down as I am, there is nothing I can do but lay back and enjoy. You keep Your cock in my mouth as the girl continues to suck my clit. She shoves two fingers inside and begin pumping them in and out. I start to cum once more and as I do I feel Your cock harden. When I finish cumming, both You and the girl get off of me. I am exposed to you both. My body is quivering with excitement.

The girl climbs on top of me, her breasts pressing into mine, her pussy grinding against my clit. She begins kissing me and stroking my breasts. I start licking my cum from her face, sucking her tongue. I hear the sound of heavy breathing. All of us are aroused.

Then I feel You straddle my legs and her hips are lifted off of me. I feel Your hand against my wet pussy. There is pressure on her back as she is forced down on my chest again. Her hips remain in the air. I can feel You shove into her. Her cunt or her ass.

Wife_Alone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wife_Alone

I don’t know which You are fucking but I can tell You are fucking her. With every push You send her harder against me. Your hand continues to play with my clit and You insert two fingers inside me.

I want to see so badly. The blindfold is heightening all of my other senses but the need to see You is overwhelming. With her mouth on mine, I can only moan in protest. Your hand in my pussy is moving faster. Your strokes are pumping her harder. She is whimpering in my mouth, wanting to cum. I start to cum as she moans into my mouth cumming at the same time. I hear Your rough shout as You pump Your load into her pussy. Then all is quiet except for the sound of us gasping.

The girl rolls off of me and You lay beside me, holding me close. I can feel the girl slide down and know she is between Your legs. She is sucking the cum from Your cock. I try to guess who she is while she continues her cleaning. She began cleaning You with no questions so I know it has to be someone we know, that knows how You like Your cock cleaned.

“Daddy,” I whisper. “Will You remove the blindfold now?”

“Not yet, baby,” You tell me.

“Please, Daddy,” I beg.

“Tell me who is charge, little girl?” You demand, cupping my cheeks with Your hand as You ask me.

“You are, Daddy,” I answer.

“And are you going to ask me again?” You question me.

“No, Daddy,” I reply softly. “It is Your decision.”

“Good girl,” You say, pleased with my response. “Remember I can keep You blindfolded as long as I want.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I say. “I understand. I am glad You are in control.”

You give me a kiss on the lips just as the girl lays on the other side of me. She kisses me too. Then her and You are both kissing me at the same time. Our three tongues mingling together. Two sets of hands drift down to my nipples. Hers, tenders and caressing. Yours, firm and rough.

Your lift Your head from my lips and travel down to my tits. You begin biting and sucking. She does the same. Sometimes You work on the same nipple as she does. Sometimes you each have a nipple in your mouths. Your mouths slide lower, working together as they go…down my stomach to my pussy.

When Your mouth reaches my pussy, You take turns once more with her. Both of you sucking my clit and fingering my pussy. I can feel Your tongues working on me at the same time. I can feel fingers in my pussy and in my ass. I start begging to cum.

“Please, Daddy, please let me cum,” I cry out.

You press against my clit with Your tongue, pressing hard, causing it to throb. Over and over You press and tease while she is pushing her fingers in my pussy. My breath becomes gasps and I try not to cum, waiting for You to allow me release.

Finally, You say to me, “Cum, baby, cum for Your Daddy.”

I choke back a scream as a strong orgasm takes over my body. Your tongue, her fingers; all make me cum hard and fast. You allow me a minute to catch my breath and then You and the girl are beside me and You tell me to clean both of your faces. It is my turn to take turns. Switching from one to the other. Doing a good job and making You proud of me.

Then You and her leave my side. I hear rustling sounds a few low murmurs. I am still lying there with my legs spread wide and I begin to worry. There was no need. You soon join me again, this time alone. I am untied and You rub my wrists and ankles to ease any discomfort. You do leave the blindfold on. You then put a blanket around me and hold me close to You.

“Daddy is proud of you, little girl,” You tell me. “And very pleased.”

“Thank You, Daddy,” I tell Him. Your words feel me with joy. There is nothing more satisfying that knowing that I have made You happy.

“Let me help you dress, baby,” You tell me. “Just make sure you keep the blindfold on. Daddy likes his little girl to wear it.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I reply as You lead me and help me dress.

“Does it scare you, baby?” You ask as we walk back to Your truck.

“No, Daddy,” I reply, “I trust You.”

“As you should, baby,” You say. “Just remember that no matter what, Daddy will be right here with you.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I nod. My heart beats faster. I don’t know what else Daddy has in store for me. I want to clutch You tightly but I allow You to lead me to the truck instead, knowing that I can trust You.

When we return to the truck, the other men have tagged and loaded Your deer. They volunteer to take it to have it butchered. It’s their way of thanking You for the great hunt earlier.

I hear You talk privately to one of the men. When we leave he gets in the truck with us. As You drive You push up my top and play with my nipples. The other guy does the same. I then feel Your hand slip into my pants as You begin to finger my wet cunt. I hear the zipper on the other guys pants sliding down. His hand grabs mine and he puts my fingers around his cock.

“Jerk him off, baby,” You tell me. “I told him he couldn’t have any more of your pussy but he could cum in your hand.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I answer like a good girl and proceed to jerk him off, sliding my hand up and down his shaft. Soon, his cum is covering my finger and I start to pull away.

“No, baby,” You tell me and grab my hand. “He has to clean your fingers. It’s his mess.” You lift my hand to his mouth and he sucks the cum off.

When we arrive at the man’s house, he invites us in. “I have a young friend staying with me,” he explains. “I think we could have fun together. She is very hot.”

“Really?” You smile and then look at me. “What do you think, Pam? Want to have some more fun?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I tell You. I am hot from Your fingers working my clit during the ride. So hot and eager to please You.

You remove my blindfold and we follow Your friend inside. A young girl greets us at the door, probably early twenties or late teens. She has long black hair and brown eyes.

“This is Sherry,” your friend tells us and introduces us to her.

I can tell Sherry belongs to him. She is ready to do his bidding. We follow Sherry into the living room where she serves us snacks and we chat for a bit. Then Your friend stands.

“I think we’ve gotten to know each other well enough by now,” he says, “and I know Sherry wants to get to know the both of you better.”

Sherry stands and begins stripping at her Master’s nod. Her pussy is shaved and she has a nipple ring. She walks over to You and kneels before You. Her hands go to Your zipper and she slips Your cock from Your jeans. Her mouth covers Your cock as she begins to suck You. Her hair is swept to the side so You can watch her take all of You.

“Pam did such a good job sucking my cock today that I want to return the favor,” he tells You. “Let me know if she doesn’t do a good job. We’ll spank her good if she doesn’t.”

I watch as Sherry sucks Your cock, taking all of You. You sit back and watch until You are about to cum, and then You grab her hair and yank her head down and shoot Your hot cum into her mouth. She sucks and swallows until all of Your cum is gone. As she leans back she looks up at You.

Smiling, You say, “You did a good job, Sherry. No spanking for that. Your Master should be very proud of you.”

“Thank You, Sir,” she says shyly.

I am wondering what is next when Sherry comes over to me and kneels between my legs. She runs her hands under my shirt and begins playing with my nipples. Then she removes my top and pants. I am naked just like she is. Her mouth slips between my legs as she starts kissing and sucking on my pussy. My hips start bucking against her as I feel her tongue slide into my hole. Her teeth graze against my clit. I cry out as I orgasm against her face. She keeps sucking until I subside.

“Thank you, Sherry,” I smile back at her. “That was good, too.”

“Thank you, Pam,” she answers. “It is my job to welcome guests to my Master’s house. If there is anything you need just let me know.”

She then returns to her Master’s side.

“What do you think, Glenn? Want to take these beauties to my dungeon and play for awhile?” he asks.

You stand and I get to my feet. “For a little while,” You agree. “Pam has had a very long day. I’m not sure how much more she can take.”

I smile happily at You, knowing that You are looking out for me.

We walk to the dungeon. It is filled with tables, benches, racks and shelves full of toys. You walk over to inspect the toys.

“That is Sherry’s favorite,” her Master says as You pick up a flogger. “Do You want to try it out on her?”

“Of course,” You grin.

Sherry is tied to a hook in the ceiling. She is dangling from her wrists. You walk over and flick the flogger lightly across her skin. Your hand slips down to her pussy, feeling its wetness.

“It must be a favorite,” You laugh. “You are already wet.”

You then begin to flog her in earnest. I stand beside her Master who starts rubbing my clit while I watch. It is exciting to watch You work her over. She twitches with every strike. Her hips are thrust forward. She is begging to cum. You take the flogger and run it along her clit, teasing her a bit. Then You begin flogging her pussy. Flogging until she cums.

Your throw down the flogger and lift her hips, wrapping her legs around You, before plunging into her pussy. She cums once again as You pump Your cum into her. I am wet, watching and wishing it was me with Your cock inside me.

You release her and pull Your soaked cock from her cunt. You slowly lower her down from the ceiling to her knees. She is well-trained and immediately begins to clean Your cock and balls. Once You are satisfied You release her hands from the chains above her head. Even after my day of being fucked and sucked all day, I am hot and wet.

Sherry’s master slips a finger between my pussy lips and begins to finger my clit. His hard cock is pressed into my back side. “Glenn said I couldn’t have Your pussy again today but I can make you cum, my sweet.”

I rock my hips back and forth, needing to cum. I can feel him pressing against me, my body tense, and I know I am about to cum. He slips two fingers inside me and I cum, coating his hand. When I have finished, he lifts his fingers to his mouth and sucks them clean.

“So tasty, Pam,” He says. “I wonder if your Sir would let me taste you some more.”

He looks at You and You nod as You are releasing Sherry from her cuffs and helping her to her feet. Her master lays me down on a nearby couch and spreads my legs. He teases me with his tongue on my thighs and he slips a finger into my asshole. I am writhing with desire as he sucks and bites my clit and pussy. I flood his face with my cum and he swallows and cleans me. He then lifts my legs over his shoulders. He angles his cock against my ass, spreading my ass cheeks.

“Your Daddy didn’t say I could have that tight little ass of yours,” he says as he presses into me.

He goes slowly at first, allowing me to adjust, and then he begins stroking me harder and faster. I see that You are watching and that Your cock is hard once more. You walk over to me and turn my head toward You. Your cock is inches from my mouth, glistening with precum. I open my mouth to take You inside of me.

“That’s it, baby,” You tell me. “Lick your Daddy’s cock. Taste me with your tongue.”

I stick out my tongue and flick it across the head of Your cock, sucking off the precum and swallowing it. You take my head in Your hands and hold it still as You shove Your cock in deep, hitting the back of my throat with each thrust. I struggle to take it all, wanting it all. The cock in my ass is shoving in faster and he begins to play with my clit. I need to cum, and I need to feel Your cum in my mouth. I want to be Your good little slut and drink it all.

I feel myself going over the edge. Both cocks are pounding into me and the sensation pushes me into a huge climax. I cum just as You shoot Your load into my mouth and seconds later another load is dumped in my ass. I suck all of Your cum, tasting all of You. Knowing that You are proud of me.

You smile and pull Your cock from my mouth. “You are such a good cocksucker, baby,” You say. “Daddy’s little slut. Daddy’s good little girl.”

“I am, Daddy,” I tell You. “All for You, Daddy.”

You then stand and thank Sherry and Your friend for a wonderful evening. “It is time to take Pam home now but I am looking forward to visiting with you and Sherry again,” You say as You help me to my feet.

When I stand I feel cum running down my legs. I notice that Sherry has cum all over her too. You notice and begin to grin.

“Our girls are a mess,” You laugh. “I think it is only fair that they clean each other up.”

“Lie down, Sherry,” Your friend instructs her. “I think Glenn is right. It’s what a good girl would do.”

“Yes, Sir,” she replies and lies down on the bench.

“Straddle her face, girl,” You tell me, “and then get down there and clean My cum from Sherry’s pussy.”

I do as You say and feel Sherry’s hands grip my thighs as she pulls my ass cheeks apart to suck her Master’s cum. I lower my face to her cunt and thighs and begin to lick Your cum from her slit. I recognize the taste of Your cum and as I suck it from her pussy, the flavor and the way she is sucking my clit make me moan. I am lapping eagerly and thrusting my hips against her mouth. Sherry is doing the same. You watch as we pleasure each other, our faces covered with cum from our Masters and each other.

Sherry and I then stand and press our bodies close to each other. We begin to clean the cum from each other’s faces, our tongues mingling as we probe our mouths. When we are finished, we pull apart.

You stand proudly beside me and say, “Very good, little girl. Daddy is very proud of you.”

“Thank You, Daddy,” I smile at You, and then turn shyly to Sherry. “Thank you, too, Sherry.”

She smiles back at me.

You smack me on the rump and tell me to get dressed. Once we get back in Your truck I realize how tired I am. I fall asleep before we get back to bed. When I awake, I am snuggled against You and naked. I feel Your hard cock pressing my side.

“You’ve been such a good girl, baby,” You tell me as You lay on top of me and spread my legs with Your thigh. “Daddy’s going to give you His cock as Your reward.”

“Thank You, Daddy,” I smile, wanting nothing more than to feel You inside my hot pussy.

You shove hard and fast, giving all I can take until I cum. Your cum follows mine as You dump hot, sticky cum in my cunt. You collapse on top of me. It has been a long but exciting day and before we know it we are both asleep, Your cock still inside me. It is that I dream of as I sleep in Your arms.

Published 
Written by spankerherDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments