Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interview Ch. 1

"How I learned to give up my control or accept the punishment."

12
4 Comments 4
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
My name is Nina and this is how in my mid-thirties I learned that there is more to life than being a workaholic and living alone. As you read my story you will see that I had much to learn and was taught by capable, all be it young, teachers. I will be in their debt for many years, possibly all the years I have left. I hope that you can learn some of their lessons if you open your mind to the possibilities of letting go of your inhibitions and giving your body and mind over to others for a time. Please enjoy with an open heart and a willing mind.

As I hurried home, leaving work late as usual my mind wandered to what I needed to do: change clothes, make tea, get question list. I parked my car and hurried to the door. I threw my bags on the table by the door and kicked off my heels. I needed to hurry and change before the prospective trainer showed up for his interview. As I went up the stairs untucking my blouse from my skirt the doorbell rang.

"Damn. At least he is punctual." I whispered under my breathe. "Be right there!" I yelled toward the door. I quickly started buttoning my blouse and walking toward the door.

Upon opening the door I was greeted to an exotic, tanned, muscular young man in his mid-twenties. He stood about 5 feet 7 with eyes so black I felt I was falling into a black hole. As I looked to the rest of his face I saw a mischievous smile that reminded me of Han Solo. Continuing to scan the young man at my door I could see his arms were barely contained in his tight shirt. It felt that I looked him over for hours, but only a second had passed when he said, "Hello, I'm here to interview for the personal trainer. Do I have the right house?"

I must have been a site staring and looking him over, but I was caught in his net. My skin was tingling and then as I met his eyes again I blushed. He knew I was 'checking him out' and with just his coy smile I was told that he was ok with being eye candy. As I blushed as a chill ran through me and my skin became a mass of goosebumps.

"Yes... No... Oh my, you have the correct house. Please come in." He stepped into the house and I could smell his aftershave and sighed, oh he smells so wonderful.

"You have a beautiful home." he purred to me and I melted a bit. If this doesn't stop I'm never going to be able to interview him much less workout with him.

"Thank you. Shall we talk in the dining room?"

I motioned for him to follow me and he did. I could feel him looking me over paying special attention to my ass. I sauntered a bit for him and was aroused just knowing he was looking. 'I'm going to love this interview,' I thought with a smile. I was glad that I had not fully changed and was still in my business attire. Hopefully he likes his women sophisticated with a slightly naughty side; I want him to train me to his will. I smiled as I thought, ‘They do say sex is a great way to work out.’

As we sat at my dining room table we chatted about his background, training, abilities and what I wanted to get from a personal trainer. He told me his training method was unorthodox and he had a few clients that didn’t like his methods and wanted to be upfront with me before I hired him; but he was hired from the minute I saw him.

I used our chat to do some heavy flirting. I played with my necklace that dipped low into my cleavage and the buttons of my blouse. I crossed my legs and flashed the tops of my stockings as I looked into his eyes trying to telepathically tell him that I wanted him to grab me and hold me to the table and fuck me. My panties were soaking wet as we talked.

“What type of workout routine did you have in mind for me?” I asked in my most sultry and flirtatious voice.

"I would have you doing cardio, lots of heart pumping cardio. Do you want to do a short workout today?" Not knowing if I could concentrate on a workout, but wanting to keep him here.

"Yes, please. I'll go change," I answered in a slightly hesitant tone. I could not wait to see him in workout gear or for him to see me in mine.

As I stood he grabbed my arm and swung me in to his body, I was alarmed and let out a little girl yelp. He held me close and tight in his arms. I was still in shock as he lifted me up off my feet, sliding me along his body, only my toes were touching the ground. The pressure of his hold on me and the lifting raised my skirt to just under my ass revealing the lace tops of my stockings.

"I can't get enough of your clear, sky blue eyes,” he whispered.

He lowered his face to mine and kissed me hard. His hands fell to my ass holding me up and against him; all I could do was wrap my legs around his waist. As our lips met his tongue forced them open to him and I could taste him. I moaned into the passionate kiss as he explored my mouth, making me feel as if I was falling farther and farther into his mouth. Starting to 'come too' a bit I returned his kiss and battled his tongue in a bit of oral war. I squirmed a little trying to release my arms, but was unable to get out of his firm, solid grip.

After what seemed like a ten day kiss he broke from my lips leaving me breathless and wanting so much more. I felt him turning and walking and then the cold, hard surface of my dining room table against my ass.

"We better get you in your workout gear. Take that blouse off, now!"

I was taken aback with the forcefulness and tone of his voice that I froze. He quickly grabbed my collar and ripped it open; I gasped and was instantly tingling with anticipation.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

He tore the straps of my bra and removed it with such speed and power I was quickly exposed to him. He took my lack of resistance as an invitation to proceed to squeeze, pinch and pull on my hard nipples. I moaned as he tortured my breasts.

I was breathless, tingly and deeply aroused as he looked heavily into my eyes and whispered, "Shall we start your cardio workout now?" I melted into his arms and nodded not trusting what I might have said.

He had his shirt off in a flash showing me his bulging arms and rock hard abs. Being a woman that loves beauty, he sure was that; beautiful, chiseled and determined. I was desperate to see more. My eyes darted from his upper body to his eyes, those eyes held such confidence and the knowledge that he was in control and allowing me to visually feast on him.

"Enjoying what you see?" he said in a sultry tone.

"Yes, you are beautiful." was all I could muster hearing his voice and looking to his eyes. His dark eyes held a fire that was new to me and a bit chilling. I wanted to stop him, but his hand was to my mouth stopping my words.

"I am no one’s eye candy and especially not from a slut like you. Look at you, flirting and teasing me for the last hour. Now you are half naked and creaming over a man you know nothing about, what a dirty slut. I am going to teach you a lesson, a hard lesson."

I loved the force of his words. He was right my panties were soaked and my mind was racing with anticipation, lust and nasty thoughts. I was drawn in by what he was going to do to teach me that hard lesson. Just imagining this lesson I was to be taught tilted my head back, my eyes closed and I moaned. I was enthralled by his control.

He grabbed my waist, lifted me off the table and was seated in the chair with me over his lap before I could open my eyes. I gasped from how fast he moved me and from feeling his hard cock, trying to escape his pants, against my belly.

"Do you know how naughty girls are punished?" he asked and before I could answer I felt the sting of his hand on my covered ass. I screamed.

"Owwww, damn it that hurt," he continued to smack my ass as I tried to squirm from his grasp.

"The more you fight me the longer and worse this will be for you." he whispered in my ear as he rubbed my sore bottom. I started to struggle against his hold and he laughed as I flooded my panties.

His laugh and his hand increased my lust for his ‘training’ I was a bad girl, a slut and deserved his punishment for teasing him. I felt safe, but under that safety was a slight twinge of fear and that fear caused me to soak my panties even more. I thrived on his force; it drove my hunger to be treated cruel and fucked hard.

He tore my panties off and shoved them in my mouth, put his leg over mine, and pushed my head lower making my ass rise higher for him. I could smell and taste myself, I moaned from him tearing my panties off and the taste and smell of my own excitement. He didn’t miss a beat and was back to reddening my cheeks. I cried and tried to twist and turn from his hold knowing that he was like my struggling. I could feel him harden as he took hold of my hair and held my head in place. My butt was burning and stinging, I knew I would not be able to sit for a week without remembering my first spanking.

As he slowed in his battery of my ass he started to rub after each stroke. I felt his fingers against my slit with each caress of my reddened butt. I began to feel my desire and moisture increase as I neared orgasm just from him spanking me.

"You slut. Are you enjoying me tanning your ass? You need a very hard lesson. I may have to give you many classes on how to be a good girl."

His voice was soothing and terrifying all in one. I wanted him to school me. I wanted him to do whatever he desired. I just wanted him.

He continued to softly rub my red, hot ass cheeks and flirt with my slit as I moaned from the pain and comfort he offered. I wanted more from him, I needed more attention. Slowly I moved my hips, circling with his hand trying to drive his fingers closer to my wet, parched lips. At first it felt as if he might give in and let me have what I desired, but he was in control and I was not. He reached down for something out of my sight and my butt was pushed higher as he leaned across my back.

“We better tend to that ass or you are gonna have problems,” he said in a flat, emotionless voice.

He rubbed cold lotion across my ass in several passes until my butt was soothed. As I enjoyed his tender care of me I still wanted more attention. I was rewarded for my patience as I felt his fingers slid across my lips and flick my clit.

I moaned and felt a slap across my moist lips, my eyes went wide and I moaned again, slap. Having never felt that sting against my slit I didn’t know that I would enjoy such rough play.

“Quiet, not a sound. You will learn to behave and that I am in charge,” he lashed out at me as he smacked my ass causing the pain to return.

He massaged my butt again then returned to playing with my slit. I tried to stifle my moans, but could not keep them all inside. For each one that ‘escaped’ I was either slapped on the butt or slit, I did let a few ‘slip’ just to feel his hand come down on me.

I needed more of his control and could not wait to see how the night would proceed; he was turning an aggressive woman into a submissive girl. This was my first lesson, letting go of me and leaning to follow orders.

Published 
Written by Ceolaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments