Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interview Ch. 2

"Nina's lessons continue."

5
4 Comments 4
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words
After finding that his spankings were enticing, me he effortlessly lifted me to where I was straddling his lap. I could feel the rough fabric of his pants on my now bare, sore, red cheeks. I tried to hide the slight pain, but was not able to as I squirmed a little.

"Your ass is sore and I guarantee it will be worse," he said, as he kissed my forehead.

"Stand up and get on your knees," he commanded.

I did as I was told, as he rose from the chair, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them and his underwear down. I was now faced with his hard, precum covered cock, before my eyes. My eyes widened. I had only recently been giving blow jobs again and I was still unsure of my feeling, but I knew that he was going to get one, no matter what. I braced myself for him.

He pulled my panties out of my mouth, grabbed the back of my head and pulled me toward his crotch. I pushed against his thighs, I was not ready.

"I know your dislike for sucking cock, but I am here to change your mind."

"I... I..." Was all I was able to say, before he had his fingers to my chin, forcing my mouth open and his cock in my mouth.

"Shut up and suck me."

I complied, feeling my lower body respond with his command. He pulled my head closer to him, his musky scent filling my nostrils. I gagged as he reached my throat, but he did not stop he pulled me further down on him. I dug my nails into his thighs making him groan either from the pain or the tightness of my throat. He pulled my head back with a handful of my hair, I breathed. I hoped that he was through, but I was wrong. He forced his cock farther down my throat making me gag and causing tears to stream down my cheeks.

"Oh I am going to love fucking that throat. You are going to be begging for my cock in your mouth when I'm done with you," he said, as I locked my eyes with him I didn’t want to stop I loved his hard, forceful manner. I was his to control.

Quickly I began to get some control, as he continued to fuck my mouth, rough and hard. My eyes watered and my tongue had a mind of its own as it licked and played with his cock. I tasted every vein, every pore and my tongue was in heaven. My throat was dry and sore, but my pussy was wet and needy. As his pounding of my throat kept up, I felt him pulse and I knew he was close.

"Oh god, I love your throat. So tight, so warm, so mine," he rasped.

"I'm not gonna last much longer. I'm gonna coat your throat. I'm gonna make you take it all and drain me dry."

I drove my nails into his thighs, as he erupted down my throat. I could taste his warm, salty emissions. My stomach dropped and flipped, as I tasted his cum. I wanted to get it out of my mouth. I felt his hand clasp around my lips, forcing them closed around his cock. My eyes met his and I knew that I was his to control. My pussy was so wet, wanting more of his control. I swallowed it all. He made me want to do what he ordered, with happiness. I wanted to please him.

I was in my own world as he pulled out of my mouth then, pulling me to my feet, by my hair. I gasped, he had a way of making me gasp, as he lifted me up and pulled me close. He kissed me hard and told me that I was being a good girl, so I was due a reward. His hand reached for my slit as he inserted two fingers deep into me. I moaned and bucked my hips against his hand, fucking his fingers. I wanted his cock, but if all I was going to get were his fingers, they would do. I was so close to cumming when he pulled out his fingers. I groaned and whimpered.

"You naughty girl," he scolded me, as he slapped my still sore ass.

I jumped and looked away not wanting for him to see the desire in my eyes.

"Did I say you were allowed release? Now there will be punishment. Do you understand, slut?" He asked, as he pulled my hair, forcing my eyes to his.

“Yes, Sir, I understand, please forgive me,” I said, as I looked away from him.

"Good, now to your punishment,” he said, as he stroked my cheek.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him. The air was knocked out of me as he squeezed me tight against his chest. My body went limp as he locked my lips with his in a hard, deep, forceful kiss. I played with his tongue, licked his teeth and gave myself over to him. He walked me backwards toward the table; his hand went to my sore, red ass and lifted me up. I cringed at the feel of his hand on my ass but was soon soothed to feel the cold surface of the table, comforting my red bottom. I sighed into his mouth and relaxed in his arms. I felt I could stay there for eons, engrossed in his arms and kiss.

“Don’t enjoy this too much there are many lessons for you to learn and I intend to teach them all to you, whether you like it or not. Know this, I will not injure you or allow anyone to hurt you. You are safe with me, Nina,” he stated, so close to my mouth that I felt his hot breath warming my lips.

I trusted him, even though I had just met him. I wanted to learn, I wanted him. I was feeling like a love sick teenager again, with the boyfriend that my parents hated. He made me feel safe, even when he was being rough. I love the rough.

He leaned me back against the table, lifted my knees up and placed my feet on the edge. I was fully exposed to him in such a sultry position, my body reacted and I was increasingly wetter. He was letting my desires manifest and become a force of their own. I puzzled this and told myself that I was a slut, for wanting him this badly.

My internal thoughts were quickly stopped, as I felt him blowing on my wet pussy. I moaned for him. His fingers dancing along my slit, almost to my clit; but denying me the pleasure of his touch. I moved my hips, trying to get the touch I desired, but he roughly put his hand on my belly and held me tight to the table. I looked down my body to see his eyes looking to me and his head shaking side to side, telling me that I was not to do that again. I watched as his face moved toward her. I wanted his mouth in contact with my pussy. I wanted his tongue inside me. I just wanted him. My arousal had never been this great. I tried to move my hips; but his grip was too strong and this thought brought me closer.

“You will not cum unless I allow you, or you will be punished. Do you understand?”

I nodded, but was not sure that I could hold out. I wanted to cum so badly.

My folds were introduced to his coarse tongue, tasting me from bottom to top with a slight flick of my clit. I shuddered and spasmed, as his onslaught of my genitals continued. I could feel his warm breath, his rough tongue and his biting teeth, as they explored my drenched folds. I bit my lip, as his tongue entered my hole and ventured into my pussy. I wanted to devour his tongue and hold it there forever, but that was not his plan. He licked my insides sucking all the fluid from me as I moaned, groaned and bit my lower lip. I was soon on the verge, due to his oral mastery.

“I’m going to cum, please! Do.

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

Not. Stop. Ohhhhh god, I’m gonna cum, please goddd,” I panted.

“I didn’t say you could let go, either control yourself or face the consequences. The choice is yours,” he quietly and calmly stated.

“Please, please,” I begged with my eyes and my words.

I wanted to cum, I needed to cum. I was so close to the abyss. I knew that one small touch would start a chain reaction. He gave me that one slight touch of his tongue as he flicked my clit. My body raced with goosbumps, my toes curled around the edge of the table, my eyes closed, my pussy clenched and was hot with my juices flowing freely. My hands balled up into fists digging my nails into my palms, as my head bent back and my back arched, forcing him deeper into me. I was screaming my orgasm, as I tried to fuck his tongue, but he held me still against the table. I groaned wanting to be free to move, but that was not what he wanted. I relaxed a bit, as I returned from the stars back to reality. I moved my feet to the back of his head trying to keep him in contact with my body, but he stood and grabbed my ankles and looked down upon me with a stern look I had only seen when my parents were punishing me.

“You just cannot behave. I will have to make it so you have no choice, but to be a good girl,” there was a glint to his eye as he spoke.

He wanted me to be bad, he had plans.

My legs fell as he let go of my ankles and told me to stand. I stood before him with my head down. Playing the submissive slut not a normal role for me, but I loved his control. He ordered me to my bedroom, as he picked up his gym bag. I felt his eyes piercing my back, as he followed me up the stairs and to my bedroom.

As I crossed the threshold of my bedroom, I was whipped around and yelped like a small child, as he pulled me to his chest. His arms wrapped around me, pinning my arms to my side and crushing hard against my ribs. I fought for air, as he lowered his lips to my ear.

“Breath, Nina. I will not hurt you. Breath.”

I calmed and breathed.

I wanted him to let go of me, so I squirmed and writhed against his hold. I felt him squeeze me tighter and tighter, as I used all my strength trying to free myself. His grip increased, as I dug my nails into his thighs; upon hearing him groan, my fight increased and I started to slither trying to get lower. He laughed and told me I could fight him if I wanted. As I pushed against him, I felt his cock, hard along my stomach. He did like a bit of fight. I tired from fighting and relaxed into his hold. He started to loosen his grip and I struck. I pushed back from him, leaving about an inch gap between us. As he realized my deception, his arms flexed and all my new ground was lost in a flash.

“Devious, dirty trick, little girl. That will earn you a good bit of punishment,” he growled, as he looked down with fire in his eyes.

I had made him angry and I knew I was going to pay for my attempt to get out of his hold, making me smile with anticipation.

He quickly hoisted me over his shoulder and walked toward my bed. He threw me to the center of the bed, knocking the wind out of me. I was overcome with anticipation and lust.

I thought about the sex I had had on my bed and it was all normal, nothing like what had happened earlier today, with this man. I was so turned on by him. Wanted him to satisfy all my desires and I wanted to learn new things from him. I was under his spell and wanted nothing but him. This much desire to be controlled was so new to me and so damned erotic. Thinking about what was to come had my body tightening in ways I had never dreamed possible. I was awakening to a whole world of possibilities.

My internal reverie was stopped, as I felt the first brush of something along my wrist. I didn’t even feel him get on the bed; I needed to pay closer attention. I moved my head to see what had touched my wrist to see that he was tying the bottom of my yoga pants to my wrist. I’d been tied up before so that was not an issue.

“Please, just not too tight…” My voice was silenced as he showed me the gag.

“Be quiet and remember you belong to me now. Can you behave or do I need to use this? If you can follow the rules, I will not use this. If you can be good, not fight me and stay quiet, I will not use the gag. That is your choice.”

I nodded my acknowledgement of his rules.

“I will try to be good,” I answered, with a grin.

“Then we will both enjoy this,” he said, as he caressed my cheek.

I relaxed, allowed him to manipulate my body and bind me. He would smile and grab my arms or legs, tight and rough. I smiled back. I enjoyed his harsh treatment, as my slit grew increasingly wet with every binding he applied.

He worked me to where he wanted with such conviction and speed, I was trussed up to my bed in no time. My wrists tied together above my head and latched to my headboard. My ankles were each bound to the edges of my footboard and a rope was tied low around my waist.

I was again at his mercy. The thought brought a flush to my skin and a wave of lust coursed through my body. My attention was drawn down my body to my feet, as he knelt on the foot of the bed. I could see his gym bag on the bed and was puzzled as to why he would need it?I’m wasn't sure I wanted to know why. He opened the bag, pulling out several objects, many of them making my eyes go wide and my body to tense. Every item that he removed and placed on the bed was of a sexual nature, some I had never seen before or even knew how they would be used. I closed my eyes tightly, not wanting to see anymore and hoping this was just a dream.

My mind wandered, wondering why I had set up this interview. I wondered if Shawn, my neighbor, was he aware that this would happen. If he knew what his friend had in mind coming here.

‘Oh my god!’ A light went off inside my mind, he had set me up. 'Why would he do this, what had I done?'

I thought we had a good relationship. Shawn and I had flirted for a while, then he took an opportunity a few months back and we had sex out by the pool. What had gone wrong? Why would he set me up like this? I needed to have a long conversation with him.

I heard a door open and tried to look to my door, but was stopped. He gave me that devilish grin and bent down to kiss my lips. He distracted me from learning who had entered the room. I pulled on my bindings wanting to touch him. He rose above me as he put the gag in my mouth and lowered the blindfold over my eyes. I was now silenced and in the dark.

“Relax, I promise that you will be safe and he will not harm you. You are safe. I will keep you safe. If you are scared, hurt or want to stop squeeze my hand. Let me be your safety,” he caressed my cheek and I nodded.

Knowing he would keep me safe was soothing.

My comfort was short lived as the foot of the bed moved; another person crawled between my legs, ‘Oh god who is that and who is HE?’

Published 
Written by Ceolaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments