Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Knight's Rose

"You unknowingly earn your membership to the Knight's Rose"

8
3 Comments 3
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
After dinner I had a special surprise for you.

 "Where are we going?" you asked.

"A nice little club," I replied turning down a long alleyway.

 "There's a club here?" you asked as we pulled into a small, back parking lot.

 "Not a lot of people know about it. It's sort of a members only place."

We walked up to a large, red, intricately carved, wooden door. I rapped three times on a large, iron knocker that was attached to the teeth of a bronze lion head. A small square in the door opened and a large, black man's face appeared.

 "Yes," he said while looking us up and down.

 "Catfish," was all I said. You looked at me with confusion.

 "Certainly," he replied and the large door swung open.

We were shadowed by the huge, black man opening the door. He was dressed in a full, formal, black tuxedo.

"Welcome to the Knight's Rose," he said stepping to the side and waving us in.

"Damn," you commented looking around in astonishment.

 It was like you had just stepped into a Queen's castle. Everywhere were expensive tapestries, paintings, and carved wood. Along the walls were suits of armor, shields, and swords of every kind. There were two large bars at each end. They appeared to have been carved from solid, timbers of exotic woods. The staff was dressed to the max. The waiters and waitresses wore various medieval costumes that managed to accentuate every wonderful curve of their gorgeous bodies. They could easily have all been models.

We took a seat in a green leather booth at the far corner. A beautiful waitress dressed as Xena the Warrior Princess took our drink orders. She quickly returned with two large silver goblets of sweet, red wine and handed you a freshly cut, long stem rose.

You looked around. There were maybe fifteen or twenty people sitting around, laughing, drinking, and obviously being very open with themselves. You began to feel very damp.

"You like the wine?" I asked.

"Yes, it's wonderful, very sweet."

"It's a special house wine, made at the owner's private winery with various, exotic herbs."

"How the hell did you find this place?"

"I met one of the owners sometime back, on the web."

"You mean this is like a Player's Club?" you said in whispered surprise.

"Well sort of, but on a higher level. Some of the members pay upwards of five thousand to six thousand a year for membership, and they still have to pass a lengthy interview process."

"Steve, you don't make that kind of money."

"Benefits of intimately knowing the owners," I replied, "I have a free lifetime membership."

"That's so hot," you said looking deeply into my eyes and tightly squeezing my thigh. (The wine must be having its effect on you too.)

I pulled you close and pressed my lips to yours.

"Mmm," you moaned rubbing your thigh against mine. "This place is making me horny."

"Then come," I said standing up and taking your hand. "You must see the dance floor...and here," I said picking up a new, freshly poured, goblet of wine, "Don't forget your wine."

We headed upstairs. You never even heard the music, until I opened the two huge double doors. It was then that the beat hit you, vibrating over your already sensitive flesh. The dance floor was thick polished glass. A purple florescent light shone up from below. I held you close, as we began to dance. Your body was pressing against mine, tingling. You looked down over my shoulder into the purple glow below us.

"Look closer," I said.

You saw it then. People were having all sorts of sex on black, satin, couches and beds, in the room directly below us. Maybe twenty feet down was an orgy of tangled flesh.

"That's the Voyeur Room," I said while licking at your ear and cupping my hand over your ass, through the soft material of your form fitting dress.

You were so damp. You could feel your panties becoming soaked. You could not divert your eyes from the bodies moving below us. Every touch of my hand and brush of my lips sent shivers through your skin. I danced around behind you cupping your firm breasts and licking your neck.

"Would you like to experience more?" I asked.

"Please," you moaned, leaning back against me and feeling my hardness pressing along the back of your dress.

"Then come with me again," I said taking your hand.

We left the 'Dance Room', traveling down a long hallway. I stopped at a large, black, metal door. Beside the door sat a small wood and brass box. Opening it, I reached inside and retrieved a dark red silk mask.

"Close your eyes," I said tying the mask tightly over your eyes.

I pushed a button beside the door. There was a short buzz, and a naked lady with long, flowing, black hair appeared. She handed me two small capsules and a goblet of house wine. I opened one of the capsules and poured it into the goblet, mixing it with my finger. This was a stronger mixture of the herbs with just a touch of Viagra. It possessed powerful aphrodisiac properties. She took the other capsule from my palm and placed it in her mouth. Leaning forward she gave me a passionate, open mouthed kiss, exchanging the capsule with my tongue and holding the kiss until I swallowed. Another naked girl came forward.

"Go with her for a second," I said.

She took your hand, and unknown to you, led you up a few steps to a raised platform stage. I stayed behind, while the naked lady removed my clothes.

I stepped up the platform behind you, licking your neck. The black, haired girl went to your other side and whispered in your ear. She was explaining to you just what was in this new wine, and asked if you wanted some.

"Hmm sure, as long has he gets some too."

"Oh don't you worry, Hon. He has had more then enough," she responded.

Those words made your whole body burn in anticipation. You did not know what to expect but you were already yearning for it.

Reaching around, I held the goblet to your lips.

"Here, drink," I said pouring the sweet wine into your mouth.

"Mumph," you groaned, almost choking as I tipped the goblet. Some of the dark, red liquid dribbled down your chin, down into the cleavage between your breasts.

Moving in front of you, I kissed your lips. You moaned again returning my kiss. The naked lady behind you unzipped your dress. I pulled your arms out, and she unhooked your black lace bra. The dress fell to your waist, and your bra fell to the floor. The air sent tingles over your breasts, peaking your pert nipples. You were so ultra sensitive. You rubbed your thighs together feeling the heat increase in your loins.

There were two long wooden poles on each side of the platform. At the top and bottom of each pole were large metal rings with a silk cord tied to them.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

You did not notice that someone was there with us, even when she helped me to tie your wrists to the poles and tightly pull them up and out from your sides.

I began to lap at the red liquid between your breasts, before taking the goblet and dribbling more over each globe. I watched it trickle down, then caught it as it dripped forth from the hard tips of your nipples. You leaned back trying to force more and more of your sensitive breast into my open mouth.

I followed the drips as they ran down your smooth belly, stopping to lap some from your navel. With the naked lady helping from behind, the dress was slipped down to your feet. There it was removed, as well as each shoe. This left you standing upright, arms outstretched , in nothing but your black silk panties, panting with lust, before a very quiet, seated crowd of ten to twelve members.

You looked beautifully seductive. Your arms outstretched, breasts rising out with their tight, pointed nipples, your hips arching out, thrusting your wet sex forward, needing to be touched. Ah, but you would look much more arousing very soon.

I nodded to the large breasted, naked blond in the corner. She hit a switch in the wall. A white hot spotlight kicked on above us. The platform began to slowly turn. This would give the crowd a view from all angles, as they anticipated observing in your pleasure.

The blond stood, waiting beside the platform with an alabaster jar. My long haired helper took her place beside me. While licking your hips, I lightly ran the tips of my fingers over the wet crotch of your panties. I could feel the heat from your sex below and smell your body's heightened arousal. My large, swollen rod was hanging from between my legs, brushing against you at every chance.

Very slowly, I pulled the panties down your long, shapely legs. Once they fell to the floor the lady was there to retrieve them. She took your ankle in her hand and began to pull it out, tying it the the bottom of a post. I stood up while she did this and slipped a finger into your moist sex.

As she spread your other leg out and tied it, I took advantage of your open sex and reaching around behind you, slipped the finger in deeper. From this angle the audience could see my wet finger disappearing into your slick opening to then reappear all wet and shiny.

The blond stepped up to the platform and presented me the jar. I dipped my hand inside and scooped out a fist full of oil. This was a warm, clear, erotic herb oil. The oil had a scent of fresh roses. It made my fingers tingle. I began to cover your body with the tingling oil.

You squirmed and moaned. "Mmm, God that feels so good, baby. I need you. Take me, please," you pleaded between each lustful moan.

"In due time, lovely. Relax and feel the pleasure."

Your body began to sweat from the hot lights and warm oil. It made your beautiful flesh shine and glow. I could feel the strong tension and arousal in the whole room. As I lathered more oil over your flesh, my two naked helpers began to lather me as well. They seemed to take their time with my cock, running their slick fingers up and down its growing length. One would take me deep into her mouth, while the other pumped the shaft back and forth. They continued doing this, switching places time and time again. I leaned down, groaning into your damp, heaving breasts.

While they continued with their teasing of my shaft, my left hand traveled down your back and slipped into the slick, crevice of your ass. The oiled finger dipped into the opening of your rosebud. It stabbed into the warm tightness. You pushed your ass back to it, causing it to slip even deeper inside. I slowly moved it in and out before joining it with another finger. You moaned loudly, fucking my fingers with your ass.

The girls moved aside as I stood behind you. I pressed my oiled flesh against your smooth, naked back. My hardness, dangled between the cheeks of your beautiful ass. My right hand came around and found your swollen clit. The herb-oiled fingers began to tweak and rub it, swelling it even more.

While the blond girl spread the tight cheeks of your ass, the other one grasped my throbbing rod and began to gently feed it into your tender, slick passage. I wanted to cum right there from the effects of the tingling oil and your tight ass. You pushed back again, taking me all the way in. Now, I moaned loudly.

I grabbed your oily hip with my other hand and made love to your sweet ass. My other hand wandered up and down, from your hard clit to your wonderful breasts and back again. I slipped my fingers deep into your sex then pulled them out, holding them under your nostrils before running them over your lips and into your open mouth. You came again and again on my fingers. The aphrodisiacs had taken you over. You could think of nothing but sex, more and more sex.

By now I was thrusting harder and faster. Our wet bodies slapped loudly, together. The blond was licking your swollen breasts, teasing the nipples with her lips. The raven haired girl was bent down between your legs. As I reached down and opened the petals to your sex, she raised her head up and lapped your erect and tingling clit.

This brought you, once again, over the edge. The muscle of your ass tightened around my swollen phallus.

 "Aghh !"

I could not take it. I was spilling, filling your insides with the warm, comforting fluids. Pulse after pulse, I just could not stop cumming. I pulled out, and thrust my shaft under and against your quivering sex. The girl was there too, holding her hand under us, catching more cum. You came again, to the feel of my pulsing shaft and the pressure of hot cum against your sex.

Sweat, cum, and oil were dripping down your glowing flesh, as your body was slowly spun on the platform. I rose up, took your damp head in my strong hands and crushed my lips to yours in a powerful kiss, at the same time, untying your blindfold.

You began to blink your eyes in the harsh light. Other people were out there! They had been watching us!

The audience stood in applause. Your face turned bright red.

I kissed your neck from behind.

You felt something else. Something had happened inside you, something new.

The blood rushed back down to your heated sex and you came again, a more powerful and intense orgasm than before.

You looked back into my eyes with your new found, wanting lust.

"Get me down from here right now, Steve!"

You then smiled, like a kid with a new toy, and whispered into my ear, "And fuck me hard! Lets give these people a show like they've never seen before."

"Ah yes , that's my girl."

At the end of the night, you also received a free, lifetime membership to the Knight's Rose.

Published 
Written by kwings48
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments