Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Man

3
0 Comments 0
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
"Right on Smith Street, down the small alleyway opposite, enter the second door and walk up the stairs. You will see a bed, sleep in it." That was all the information that was written on the piece of paper slipped under her door the day before. She had been expecting it to come, but that didn't stop her from feeling the rush of excitement that went through her body.

The idea of being tied up and toyed with had been bugging Clara for months. Her past boyfriends had been unable to satisfy her and eventually, she felt that it was only her own two fingers that were capable of pleasuring her into climax.

One day, desperate for another source of satisfaction, Clara decided to tell a close friend she'd met online - but had yet to meet in reality - about her secret sexual desires, emphasizing the fact that she wanted to pretend that her captor was a total stranger to her and that she would also play her role as being a captive. He agreed, and said to wait for a slip of paper underneath her door.

It had come and now Clara was sitting alone in a tiny room all by herself with the paper in her shaking hands.

"Sleep…heh." She knew it would take her forever for her body to trust its environment and actually allow her to sleep, but due to the lack of it last night from her anxiety over what may occur today, Clara soon couldn't keep her eyes open and fell into deep sleep.

The next moment, she realized that there was someone watching her, but she couldn't see who because her eyes were blindfolded.

It's time, Clara realized.

"Hello, Clara," the man said, his voice deep and smooth. He watched Clara scream and wriggle and heard the horror in her breathing when she realized that she was tied up; not like the normal arms out to the corners and legs spread open, but rather her arms outstretched parallel against the floor, and her ankles tied firmly perpendicular to the ground.

However, what she did not know was that her feet were actually tied to two sliders, which could slide away easily from each other to expose her slick little pussy whenever the man wanted.

He watched her struggle, his work of art, an exact replica of Jesus on the Cross, her clothes removed and replaced with only a piece of brown cloth covering her pussy.

"I don't plan to hurt you, I don't plan to kill you. I've been watching you, Clara. I know you inside out. You don't know me however, but I know you," whispered the man, as he moved in close to her.

"Fuck off, you creep." Clara cried, tears running down her cheeks. Her efforts at sounding confident only came as squeaks of fear as she tugged at the ropes in vain. Although Clara knew this was all role-play, the tight ropes around her wrists and ankles made her feel helpless, and this made Clara very, very horny.

"Shhh, my baby, listen to me. You're my work of art, you are my life. I have decided to spend the rest of my life pleasing you and you only." He gently licked her tears with his delicate tongue, resulting in another scream from Clara.

"If you let me please you, and satisfy you, I will let you go, my love. You are not my captive, rather you are my God. Please give me the chance to prove it to you." Calmly, his hands caressed her thighs and touched the inside of her legs, sliding down, squeezing her calf gently.

He bent down, unlocked the left slider and slid it out to the far left, resulting in Clara's left leg being opened, leaving her exposed, naked for this man.

The man then placed a ball gag into her mouth.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

She violently rejected it by spitting on him, cursing and swearing. He smiled as he wiped the spit from his face, and proceeded to lubricate Clara's vee shaped, plump cunt. His right index finger circled her shriveled aerola.

Gently, his fingers began to tickle her clit as his other hand went to tease her nipples, alternating from soft touches to firm hard squeezes. Clara had to resist feeling lust, but the sting in her nipples along with the soft caress of her vagina only made her breathing increase involuntarily.

"I wish to devour you one day, but I need your trust first, my love. I need you to trust me," he repeated.

As his rubbing of her vagina became rapid, Clara's hips began jerking uncontrollably. The man's hand firmly gripped onto her full breast, jiggling it up and down. Along with his expert fingering of her now wet cunt he pleasured Clara into a devious state of ecstasy.

With one finger soaked from Clara's cum, he slowly penetrated her little pussy, going as deep as he could.

Clara didn't feel fear or anxiety anymore but rather a strange sense of enjoyment, and security knowing that she was in safe hands. It resulted in an unnatural compulsion to obey this man's every touch.

The ball gag produced much saliva, as it filled her mouth and dribbled down to her chin. The man gleefully licked it off and proceeded to suck on her exposed neck, his tongue swiftly alternating from licking and sucking of his goddess's exposed skin, mixing his saliva with her sweat.

His second finger and third slid in easily as they rubbed steadily against the walls of her vagina, pressing strong against her G-spot as Clara openly allowed this stranger to finger fuck her to an orgasm.

Seeing Clara's hips thrusting and her body jerking violently, the man quickly unhooked the ball gag just in time to hear her give off a beastly scream, her cum flooding the man's fingers and his hands. Quickly, he bent down and began licking her sensitive clit, taking in all her juices and treasuring the taste of her womanhood.

By this time, Clara was exhausted, unknowing now of what was to come.

"I hope that I have satisfied you enough, my love, and do hope that I have gained your trust in me. Rest, and I will take you home when you have slept."

Moments later, she did.

Clara woke up in her bed, fully clothed and drowsy from her experience. She touched her wrists and ankles and wondered if it was only a dream. She sat up and found something stuck in her panties. Putting her hand inside, she felt the sensitive sting of her pussy and also a piece of paper the size of a name card. "Next week, same place, if you trust me."

Clara stared at the paper, her face blank with bizarre disbelief. She then stood up, and kept the directions in her purse…

---------------

The is my first ever post, and am planning to write more when I have the time.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed and votes would be greatly appreciated.

Published 
Written by nuttty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors