Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meeting Part 1

"I want him to see my whore playing with her pussy"

16
11 Comments 11
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Some of the details in this story are true and some of them are things I hope to happen in the near future. Hope you enjoy reading the story because I enjoyed writing it.

I dial your number and anticipate the sound of your voice. The voice that lets me know I am gorgeous. It is this voice that I have grown accustomed to hearing and this voice that I can’t wait to hear.

“My plane will land at 9:40 AM.” At the sound of my voice I notice I am rather nervous.

“Okay, I will be there to pick you up.” The sound of your voice sends shivers down my spine and makes me tingle in all the right places.

We make small talk and hurriedly get off the phone; our voices quivering as we are both nervous about the upcoming meeting. This meeting has been planned since late December and now that it is finally here I become more nervous than I was when I talked to him for the first time.

Let me start at the beginning and maybe you will understand a little better about the events that are unfolding. Last year I was a twenty-nine year old mother of four beautiful children and married to my high school sweetheart of thirteen years. My husband worked out of town every week and came home on the weekend. I was a student, and raising four kids during the week was anything but easy. You see my children are very involved in church, baseball, football, tumbling and cheer. During the week things are hectic and when the weekend came I would get a little reprieve when my husband was home. We made it work and I thought we were happy.

When November rolled around my world was rocked to the core. I found out that my husband was having an affair with a twenty-two year old woman. She knew he was married however, in her mind that was not her problem. I was hurt, terrified, and even more I was disgusted with him at what he had done to our marriage. I do what any loyal wife would do and I forgive him. I let him know that no matter what we love each other and that is what matters. At the moment I had no idea that once a heart is broken it can never be put back to the previous form; there is always a crack.

I wanted to spice up our love life so I began looking into adult cinema. My hubby is addicted to porn and I like to watch it whenever I masturbate. We were excited at the prospect of having sex in public but when I read stories to him, he found out that people often join in on the fun; my husband shut the idea down.

I was shocked at how turned on I was while reading the stories and I quickly became addicted to them. One particular website let you join and chat with other members so I created a page. I had no idea chat rooms were around anymore and got excited about talking to other people about sex. I have never been with another man in my twenty-nine years and needless to say I wanted revenge and was very curious about what was out there.

I made a lot of friends and some of them I would talk to on a regular basis. One guy in particular turned me on like no one else could so we started chatting on Skype. For about a week we chatted through private message but, we wanted to talk to each other. We wanted to hear the voice behind the exotic chatting we had been doing on an almost nightly basis. Both decided a couple of drinks would ease the nervousness and so when the time came we were both a bit tipsy. The call came through and neither of us missed a beat. It was like we had talked like this before, as if this was nothing new. As the night went on, I decided to add the camera so he could see me for the first time. We had exchanged pictures and we both enjoyed what we saw. His voice made me feel like a woman instead of the wife and mother my husband made me feel like. Our first “date” as we called it, lasted six hours and ended with both of us spent and satisfied.

And here we were, present day arranging our meeting.

As my flight lands, my nerves are on edge, I collect my things and get off of the plane. Walking to the baggage claim I see him wearing his suit that I have imagined stripping off of him so many times. He is every bit as sexy as I thought he would be. He has collected my bags and is standing there so calm and completely in control; which is something I find very attractive.

“Here go and put this on and put your clothes and undergarments in the bag,” he states as he hands me a dark colored bag.

“Yes, Master,” I reply obediently, knowing from our chats that his punishment is not something I want to endure.

As you might notice this relationship that we have is based on the fact that he is my Master and I am his pet. Sometimes I am a slut, bitch, whore, cum dump or whatever vulgar word he wants to use at the moment. I am his mistress as well, and on occasion I dominate him and make him do things that he normally wouldn’t do. It works both ways but right now I am on his turf and he is in control so I obediently follow his demands. However, my Master is also sweet, kind and caring and only uses such vulgar language whenever we are both enthralled in our fantasies of what we will do to each other.

As I walk into the airport bathroom I can feel his eyes on me as if undressing me with his eyes. Suddenly all the stress of my daily life back in Texas is gone. I step into one of the stalls and pull the overcoat out and to my surprise emptiness is staring back at me. His words ‘put your clothes and undergarments in the bag’ ring in my head. I cannot believe that I am about to be completely nude in public with nothing but an overcoat to cover me. I quickly take my clothing off and remove my bra and put them into the bag. I thought it would be sexy not to wear my usual thong or g-string; little did I know my Master had something far better planned. The stilettos that I bought just for this trip go perfectly with the overcoat; almost as if he knew I would be wearing them.

I walk out of the airport bathroom and there my Master is standing before me smiling for the first time since my arrival. He takes the bag from me and sits it beside my bags, looks into my eyes and grabs me by the waist and thrusts my body towards his. Looking deep into my eyes he runs his fingers through my long dark hair and kisses me so passionately that my heart stops.

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

I’m suddenly unaware of everything and everyone around me.

As we unlock from our passionate embrace Robert, my cousin that joined me on this adventure, catches up to us and introduces himself to my Master.

“Hi, I’m Robert, how are you?” Robert holds out his hand.

“Nice to meet you, I’m doing well. By the way my name is Jason.” Jason takes Robert's hand and they have a friendly handshake.

Robert grabs his bags, gives me a hug and whispers in my ear, “good luck honey but by the looks of him you’re in heaven”

This is where Robert and I split paths. He goes to the hotel room and waits on his friend while I go with Jason. The only way I could go to San Francisco was if Robert went with me and my husband thought this was something for him. If the vacation was for me then my hubby would have wanted to join rather than Robert going with me. Robert enjoys the company of other men so my husband would not worry about Robert joining me on a trip.

The walk to Jason’s car is quiet and awkward. We get to his car and he opens my door like a gentlemen, something I am unaccustomed to. He shuts the door behind me and after he gets in and starts the car he starts with his instructions for the ride home.

“Do you have anything on underneath the overcoat?” My Master asks me for the first time since leaving the airport.

“No, Master.” My voice quiet and unsure.

“That’s my good girl. I want you to rub your pussy with your right hand.” He smiles at me and lets me know he is pleased.

“Yes, Master.” I smile back, knowing our games are beginning already.

I slowly take my right hand and move it under the overcoat and realize how wet my pussy is. His right hand moves towards me and unties the overcoat to reveal my 38G breasts and my hand rubbing on my clit. My Master informs me that he likes to watch but even better is the show that I’m giving the guy driving beside us. Only paying attention to my pleasure I had no idea that the guy driving beside us was even paying attention to me. As I look to my right I notice the driver staring intently at my breasts and not even paying attention to the road ahead of him. My face reddens and before I realize it I start to cover up with the overcoat and Jason slaps my hand and opens it back up.

“I want him to see my whore playing with her cunt.” I suddenly realize that he is very stern when warranted.

“Yes, Master,” I reply, speaking a little louder, trying not to whisper.

Jason takes my left hand and places it in his lap over his hard cock. I begin rubbing his cock through his trousers and he moans with excitement. His hand reaches for my breast and slaps it hard; as I let out a moan he grabs it and squeezes so tightly.

“Insert two fingers in your pussy,” my master demands.

“Yes Master.” I was more sure of myself this time as the words came out of my mouth.

As I’m in the passenger seat fucking my pussy I am captivated by the excitement of it all. I realize for the first time in my life I am not in control. Being told what to do, when to do it and how to do it is something unfamiliar to me. I am a control freak; I like things done my way and my way only. Somehow relinquishing that control has turned me into some kind of sex fiend; all of a sudden I want more. I am no longer blushing, no longer am I embarrassed by this man watching me and I instantly start fucking myself harder.

“Master, can I pull out your cock?” I whisper to him. I'm so enthralled in my own pussy but I want his cock so badly.

“Yes my slut,” he replies with satisfaction.

I unbutton his trousers and grab his cock with my hand, pre-cum dripping down the head onto his shaft. Seeing his cock makes my pussy throb at the thought of it entering slowly making sure I feel every inch of his massive rod. He looks at me and instantly knows what is going on in my head.

“Do you want my cock in your pussy whore?” my Master asks.

“Yes Master!” I exclaim unable to control my excitement.

“You must prove you are worthy before you can have it, do you understand?” He asks while looking over my body.

“Yes Master,” I reply sadly.

“Good, now insert two more fingers into that pussy and don’t you dare cum.”

This is a game we have played several times and I have learned to control when I cum. The only problem is that we are always at home on Skype. This time it is much more difficult considering I’m doing this in the open and I have people watching. There is a whole new rush to all of it.

As I begin to add my two other fingers I instantly realize that I didn’t say, “Yes Master”. I know that some kind of punishment will be handed down. I don’t know if it was going to be now or later but I know I will find out soon.

I have one hand on his cock and my other hand occupying my wet pussy. He is squeezing and tugging at my breast while my other hand occupying my very wet pussy. My moaning is uncontrollable.

“Master can I cum?” I ask

“You better not cum in this car,” he says while staring at the road.

“Please Master, please let me cum.” I’m begging to release this orgasm that has built up inside of me.

“NO, YOU WAIT UNTIL WE GET HOME.” His voice rose letting me know not to ask again.

“Yes Master,” I reply trying to hold back the disappointment in my voice.

I have no idea how much longer the ride is so I try to slow down my hand just slightly hoping he doesn’t notice. This is a big mistake on my part and at this moment I feel like I can do nothing right.

“Did I tell you to slow down?” he asks.

“No Master,” I reply ashamed that I tried to disobey him.

I proceed to move faster in and out of my pussy, my hand still holding his cock. People are driving by and slowing down to see the show that is unfolding in his car. Just when I thought I could no longer contain my orgasm we pull into his driveway and he instructs me to stop and tie the overcoat up. He puts away his cock and opens the passenger door. I know I have been a good girl by the smile on his face and the glimmer in his eyes.

Published 
Written by naughtgirl83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments