Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbor’s Daughter - Chapter two

"Teaching the neighbor's daughter to be a submissive"

89
23 Comments 23
79.0k Views 79.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Famous Story
It had been over a month since Adam had taken Amanda on their little drive. He still had visions of her masturbating in his car. He had noticed that she no longer parked in the blind spot with her boyfriend. Either they broke up or found a new place to park. Saturday had been the hardest. Adam was over talking to her Dad, Tom, when she walked out in her too small bikini.

“Hello Mr. A.”

“Hello Amanda.”

Tom looked at him funny. “I didn’t know you had met Amanda”

“We have met a couple of times when I am out walking Max. I tend to be walking Max when Amanda is getting home.”

For the next fifteen minutes Amanda put Adam through hell as she washed her car. Tom had his back to her and Adam could see her over Tom’s shoulder. She put on a show washing that car that would give a teenage boy a wet dream. Bending over deeply to dip the sponge into the soap bucket and then staying there, stretching her body across the hood of the car to wash it. Adam was surprised that Tom did not notice the growing erection he developed. He went home and jacked off again with visions of her.

Finally on Thursday morning his phone rang with her name in caller ID. “Hello Amanda.”

“Hi (long pause), Mr. A (Another long pause), I was wondering if we could meet Saturday night?”

“Are you sure you want to? This time will be much different.”

“I know and yes I would still like to.”

“That is wonderful. Between now and Saturday I have several assignments for you. I am going to send you a text message with links to several websites. I expect you to go to those websites and look around them. I am a dominant male looking for a female submissive. We are not getting together just to hook up and you need to understand what you are getting into. If after viewing these sites, you decide this is not for you, reply no. If you still want to meet, reply yes to the text. Replying yes means that you want to explore being my submissive and are willing to totally submit to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Great, I need you to go shopping before we meet, can you do that?”

“Yes.”

“From now on you need to address me as master or sir. Do you understand?”

“What?”

“If you agree to meet me tomorrow night, you will be coming as my pet. A pet willing to do whatever is necessary to please her master. This includes proper respect and addressing me as master or sir. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Very good my pet. Before Saturday night I need you to visit an adult toy store. You will need to buy three things, a red leather beginner bondage kit, a matching riding crop and a sex toy. The bondage kit must contain a pair of ankle and wrist cuffs and a mask, anything else is just extra. The toy is something you want to experience but never have and a simple vibrator will not be good enough. I will pick you up at the same time. This time you will be wearing the cuffs and blindfold, pulled up, along with the collar and leash. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

Time seemed to have stopped at this point for Adam, and he had definitely had an erection lasting more than four hours even without drugs. He could hardly wait for Saturday night.

On Friday, Adam ran into Tom. Tom let him know that he and Chris, along with their two young daughters, were leaving town early on Saturday and would not return until late Sunday. He was concerned that his daughter Mandy would throw a party and wanted Adam to keep an eye on things. Adam assured Tom he would make sure nothing happened at his house while he was out of town. He made no such promise about his daughter.

Eight o’clock Saturday finally arrived and Adam pulled into the school parking lot. He could see Amanda’s car parked in the same place as last time under the street light. Just to make sure he was not being set up, he circled the parking lot checking the perimeter for other cars or people hidden in the shadows. Satisfied he pulled up next to the driver’s door of Amanda’s car. As her head popped up he could see the blindfold on her forehead above her eyes. She also had the collar on with the leash attached. Adam smiled, Amanda was going to be a great little submissive. They both rolled down their car windows at the same time.

“I see you have the blindfold, did you get everything else?”

" Yes Master.”

“Please hand me your clothes.” Amanda reached down and handed him a bag with her clothes in it. He looked through the bag but did not see the riding crop. “Did you get the riding Crop and another toy?”

“Yes Master.” Amanda reached down and handed him another bag. He could see the riding crop sticking out the top. When he looked into the bag he was very surprised by her second item. It was a string of anal beads. “You realize what these are for and that I will use it on you?”

“Yes Master.”

“MMMM, I look forward to sliding these beads up your little ass. Now, walk around to my car so we can go.” Without hesitation Amanda climbed out the passenger door of her car and walked around the back of her car, front of his. He didn’t even have to tell her to carry the leash in her mouth. Once she was seat belted into the car, they made the quick drive to his home. Adam pulled into his Garage and quickly closed the door so no one would see Amanda naked in his front seat.

“Alright Princess, I want you to wait for me while I come around the car. I will open the door for you and once you climb out, you need to immediately get on your hands and knees so you can crawl into my house like the good little pet you are. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master”

Adam got out of the car, walked around and opened the door for Amanda. She got out and as instructed, got down on her knees. Adam even noticed she had the leash in her mouth. Taking the leash from her, he smacked her in the ass with the riding crop. “Come on pet, let’s go inside and play.” With that Adam smacked her on the ass again with the riding crop. Amanda let out a yelp and started crawling across the garage and into the house. Adam led Amanda into the center of his living room and instructed her to kneel down on the floor. Using carabiners, he clipped her ankle cuffs together and pulled her hands behind her back and clipped the wrist cuffs together. Once bound, he pulled the blindfold down over her eyes and told her to sit back on her ankles and spread her legs as far as she could.

With Amanda properly bound in place Adam removed her leash, turned on his stereo and sat down in his recliner to admire the view. Over the past years he had had several subs but none were as young and beautiful as Amanda. He really hoped that she would enjoy being a submissive and they could have a long term relationship. Adam sat there for about 15 minutes, reading the paper and watching Amanda. Over the years he had found isolation and anticipation to be two very powerful aphrodisiacs. He loved to watch as their nipples hardened with the slightest sound, their breathing increase as he walked by and the moisture forming on their exposed pussy lips. Finally he decided to begin. He left her there as he went into his bedroom making sure she heard his footsteps as he left. In his bedroom he stripped down his bed, checked the harness system he would use to tie her down eventually and undressed.

Quietly he walked back into the room and picked up the riding crop. He could tell she did not realize he was back. Taking the crop he gently rubbed it up her inner thigh. Amanda jumped and sucked in a deep breath.

“Oh Master, you startled me.”

“I know Princess, I wanted to. Are we ready to start?”

“Yes Master.”

Adam began to trace the riding crop over her body. “So Princess, did you actually look at the website links I sent you or are you going into this totally blind to what we are doing?”

“I look at them, Sir.”

“That is good. My goal with you is to test your limits. I want to take you to places your body has never been. I will use both pain and pleasure.“ As he said this he had been slowly circling Amanda’s right breast making smaller circles. With the word pleasure he flicked the crop across her nipple. Amanda let out a slight squeak and sucked in a breath.

He moved the crop to her left breast making the same slow circles. “You will need to learn to trust me. I promise that while I may cause pain and hurt you, I will never harm you. I want you to learn to find pleasure in Pain.” He flicked the crop across her left nipple. This time she actually moaned.

“Listen carefully to me Amanda, if I am ever doing anything that you want me to stop doing you need to just say red light. That is your safe word and when you say it, I stop what I am doing. Do you understand?” As Adam said that he bent down and slid the riding crop between her legs to where his fingers were against her.

“Yes Master, I understand.”

Adam leaned in and kissed her deeply. Amanda responded eagerly to his kiss, opening her mouth for his tongue. Her lips were soft, full and tasted like strawberries. Then standing up he pulled the riding crop through her open, wet pussy. The woven texture of the crop sending ripples through her pussy.

“Ohhhhhh” moaned Amanda.

Once Adam had stood up completely, he told Amanda to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. He stepped forward and slapped his cock on her tongue a couple of times. Amanda took the cue and closed her lips around the head and began to swirl her tongue around him. This time it was Adam that sucked in a deep breath. He was so turned on and had been waiting for this moment for so long. Amanda quickly began to bob her head up and down his cock while using her tongue on the underside. Adam knew he would not last long. Amanda was showing great skill at sucking him without the use of her hands.

Adam pulled his cock out of her mouth. “I am going to cum soon. When I do, I expect you to swallow the entire load and not let any spill out of your mouth.”

“Don’t cum in my mouth.”

“Excuse me?”

“Please don’t cum in my mouth sir.”

“Excuse me?” There was a long pause. Adam could see the confusion on Amanda’s face even though she was blind folded.

Adam grabbed her hair and pushed her head down towards the floor.

TinaClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaClaire

“Bend over, put your head on the floor but keep that Ass up.” Amanda yelped in surprise but did as told. Once her head was down, Adam began to spank her. He gave her twenty hard swats alternating between cheeks. A couple of hits he landed directly on her exposed pussy. When he was done her ass was a bright cherry red. Once again grabbing her hair he pulled her back into a kneeling position. Amanda was now crying and tears leaked out the side of her mask.

"As my pet, you do not tell me what not to do. You are only to follow my commands. Failing to do so will result in swift punishment. Now, suck my cock.”

Amanda immediately opened her mouth and he slid his cock in. Adam could not believe how good Amanda was at sucking his cock but decided to help her out. He put his hand on the back of her head and began to push his cock deeper down her throat. Amanda gagged at the sudden intrusion.

“Relax your throat and breathe through your noses when you can Princess.” Adam could tell Amanda was trying hard to follow his instructions, but he still had to pull out a couple of times as she gagged. She had copious amounts of spittle running down her chin and onto her chest. As Adam neared release he really began to fuck her face hard. He made one last thrust into her mouth and began to unload down her throat. Amanda did an excellent job of swallowing his load, not letting any escape her mouth and continuing to suck after he finished.

Once Adam had regained his composure, he went into the bathroom and got a washcloth and towel. He also went into his bedroom and grabbed a spreader bar designed to attach the cuffs to. Returning to the living room he set the bar by his chair, removed Amanda’s Blind fold and unclipped her wrist cuffs. Handing her the wash cloth and towel he told her to clean herself off. When she finished he reclipped the cuffs together behind her back.

“How are you doing Princess?”

“I am fine master.”

“Do you understand why I punished you earlier?”

“Yes Master, because I refused a command. I will try not to let it happen again."

“I am glad to hear that although I am afraid I must punish you one more time. Do you think you know why?”

Amanda looked at him with a panicked face. “I am sorry Master but I do not know.”

“What about Saturday” Adam asked. Amanda still looked confused.

“You were out front washing your car in a tiny bikini and strutting around like s slut.”

“I did it for you Master. I thought you would enjoy it.”

“You are right in that I did enjoy it, but then I had to take care of my arousal myself. That was not acceptable and you need to be punished. I think ten hits with the riding crop should suffice. The hits will not necessarily be in the same spot. Now please get up on your knees and spread your legs as wide as you can.”

He then placed the blindfold on her and sat down in the chair to watch. As cruel as it was, he loved doing this to his subs. She was kneeling in front of him blindfolded and fully exposed. She knew he was going to hit her but did not know where or…….when. After about five minutes, Amanda apparently could not take it.

“Master?”

“Yes.”

“Are you going to punish me?”

“Of course, I told you I would.”

“When?”

“When I am ready.”

He watched her fidget and stew for another 5 minutes. Twice he stomped his foot on the floor just loud enough to make her think he was moving. Both times he saw the tension build in her body and then gradually relax. After another 10 minutes he very quietly got up and walked over to her. He could tell by the relaxed look in her body that she did not know he was there. The first hit was swift and hard, he swung the crop and hit her right inner thigh. Amanda cried out in pain. Being relaxed made the sting from the hit that much harder.

“You need to be quiet and take it like the slut you are.”

The next time he swung, he hit her left buttock immediately followed by her right. This time she did not cry out in pain but she was crying. The next blow was a perfectly aimed strike to her left nipple. Just the edge of the leather flap on the crop hit the nipple. Amanda sucked in a large gulp of air. He knew she wanted to cry out in pain but didn’t. From there he hit her left inner thigh, Left nipple followed by her ass three times. The final hit was directly on her clit.

After the last hit, Adam got behind her and pulled her back against him. He reached around with his left hand and began to play with her nipples. His right hand went to her pussy and he began to finger her, rubbing his finger across her clit as he entered her with each stroke. Adam could not believe how wet she was. In a matter of minutes Adam could feel Amanda’s impending orgasm. He began to use his thumb on her clit as he fingered her.

He whispered in her ear, “Cum for me Princess.”

She screamed in pleasure as the orgasm ripped through her body. Adam was amazed at the strength of the orgasm as she convulsed in his arms.

Adam held Amanda in his arms, as she came down from the orgasm. It took about 10 minutes for her breathing to return to normal. While she lay in his arms he unclipped her wrists and ankles and removed the blindfold. Pretty quickly after that he could tell she was falling asleep.

“Princess you cannot fall asleep yet.”

“Why not, I am so tired.”

“Because we are not done yet”

“We aren’t?

“No.” Adam picked up the anal beads and showed them to her.

“Oh, I forgot about those.”

“Mmmm, have you ever had anal sex or put anything up your ass?”

“Just my finger,” Amanda said as she blushed a crimson shade of red.

“Mmmm, someday I hope to enjoy shoving my cock up your ass.” Amanda blushed even more but did not say anything. “Let’s go to my bedroom to finish up.”

Adam stood up and grabbed the spreader bar. Amanda stood up as well. Adam swatted her ass and she looked at me surprised. “Pets crawl in this house.”

Realizing her mistake she got back down on all fours. Adam picked up her leash and clipped it to her collar, leading her into his bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, he had Amanda climb up into the center of his bed on all fours. Adam placed the spreader bar under her ankles and clipped them to the bar. He removed the leash and had Amanda reach back and place her wrist cuffs over the spreader bar. He attached the cuffs to the bar as well. Finally, he pulled the blindfold over her eyes again. Standing behind her he could not help but admire her gorgeous little ass and exposed pussy.

Adam picked up the riding crop and began to rub it up and down her inner thighs, letting it get closer and closer to her exposed pussy. Amanda moaned in anticipation. Finally he ran it through her open lips up to her ass and back. Climbing onto the bed Adam approached her opening and licked from the top of her crack down to her exposed clit. Amanda’s moan from this almost sounded like a growl. He could not believe how sweet she tasted. He began to eat her with a vengeance, making sure he spent time both on her open wet pussy and the little rosebud of ass.

He reached up with his hands pinching her nipple as well. When he thought she was close to coming he stopped. As he got off the bed she let out a moan in frustration. Leaving the room he went to the living room to retrieve the anal beads. He quietly returned to the room and watched her twitch and fidget in frustration. She was placed perfectly on the bed, so that he when he walked up, she did not hear or feel anything until he slipped the first bead into her ass.

“Oh God………”

As he climbed back on the bed he slipped the second bead into her ass. He began to play her like a well-tuned fiddle. He would bring her close to orgasm, back off and then insert a bead. With the last of the beads in her ass, he unclipped her wrist cuffs and told her to lay flat and roll over. He then clipped her wrists together and attached them to a strap at the top of the bed. Finally he removed the spreader bar and ankle cuffs.

He brought her right foot up to her mouth and watched her squirm as he sucked on her toes. Knowing he wanted to see her eyes, he reached up and removed the blindfold. He loved the look on her face as he began to work his way up her ankle, calf and thigh. He would stop occasionally to lick or bite her. He went right past her waiting open pussy, instead kissing right on top her pubic bone.

He continued his journey up her body, stopping for a few minutes to tease and lick her navel. Amanda had her heels firmly planted on the mattress and was arching her back and moving around desperately, trying to get him to pay attention to her pussy. Adam continued his journey up her body, avoiding her breasts as well. Finally he climbed up on top of her with his hard cock pressed against her pubic bone.

“Oh God….. Please!”

“Please what Princess?”

“Please fuck me, I need to cum!”

“Fuck you, what kind of a thing is that to say? Aren’t you being a little slutty?”

“Yes, I am being slutty, but I am your slutty little pet. Now please FUCK MEeeee!

Adam lifted up, letting his cock rub against her opening. Amanda arched her back trying to draw him inside her. At last he began to slide in.

“Oh God Yes, please!” Moaned Amanda.

Adam pulled out. But before she had time to react he slammed his whole length into her. To his amazement she immediately started cumming. This set him off and he began to pound into her with force he did not know he had. He could feel the beads in her nearby cavity as he pounded her and this only added to his pleasure.

She had hardly recovered from her orgasm when he felt his coming on. Knowing how close he was he reached down and grabbed the exposed string for the anal beads and rapidly pulled them out. The feeling for both was insane. Amanda started to cum again, and he peaked as well shooting load after load of cum into her.

Adam lay on top of Amanda for about 10 minutes trying to catch his breath. That was the most intense orgasm he could ever remember having. As Amanda lay under him, she occasionally would twitch in pleasure and she tried to return to normal. Finally, rolling off, Adam reached up and unclipped her wrists. Amanda immediately curled up next to him.

“Master…..”

”Yes Pet…..”

“Thank you….. Thank you so much!”

“What for?”

“Before tonight I had never had an orgasm except when masturbating. This was way better! I think I am going to love being your pet.”

With that they both fell fast asleep.

Published 
Written by sallyho
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments