Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pain Slut

"She gets the punishment she deserves...and craves!"

40
13 Comments 13
51.3k Views 51.3k
6.8k words 6.8k words
Famous Story
The phone rang. She ran to the phone to pick it up as fast as she could. She knew He did not like to be kept waiting. She had been expecting His call since the answering machine message earlier in the day, but that did not stop the jolt of sexual electricity that flared through her body. She picked up the phone on its second ring, hoping that she hadn't taken too long.

"Hello?"

"Be ready." The phone went dead again. She gasped at the deep, authoritative sound of the voice at the other end. She had to fight to regain her composure.

"Be ready", that was all He had said, but He had said enough. She knew what she was supposed to do. She was to be bathed and shaved and ready to present herself to Him when He arrived. He was very specific about how she was to look and behave upon His arrival. And she knew well the consequences that she would incur if His wishes were not carried out precisely. The phone call also meant that His arrival was imminent. She had better hurry. She went through her preparations in her head. She had bathed and shaved, and her makeup was perfection - red lipstick, dramatic, evening look eye shadow and mascara, blush to her cheeks. Her long dishwater blonde hair was put in the ponytail He liked. She took one last look at her appearance in the full length mirror of the bedroom before heading downstairs to finish her preparations.

She wondered if He would punish her...deep down she hoped so. She had dressed in her leather harness. That was the current "dress" for her. The leather straps framed her tits. Not large tits, only 34C, but ones he liked and ones that took pain...the pain she loved. Other straps went between her legs rubbing against her pussy. A pussy that already felt warm and wet. Lastly she placed His favorite drink, a Jack Daniels and Coke mixed just the way He liked it, beside His chair. She hoped the ice in it would not be melted by the time He arrived. It would dilute His drink too much and He would not be pleased. Gauging His arrival was difficult, but being His pain slut was not meant to be easy.

Satisfied that she was as ready as she could be, she took her position...kneeling facing the door approximately ten feet from the door. He had put an inconspicuous mark of the floor where she was to kneel, her knees spread about eighteen inches apart. She put her collar around her neck, placing the little heart charm directly in front. She fingered the charm for a moment, smiling. "Pet" He had engraved on the charm. That was her name. He had given her the charm on the first anniversary of the day He had collared her. Next, she put the handcuffs on one wrist, placed the blindfold over her eyes, clasped her hands behind her back and clicked the other wrist into the cuffs. Then she settled in to wait for Him, trying to control her breathing and the mounting anticipation that was building inside her.

It seemed like ages, but was probably only a few minutes before she heard steps outside. The keys to the flat were in that secret place outside that only she and He knew. Although she was expecting Him, there was always the fear, and anticipation maybe, that someone else...a stranger...might be there instead.

The outer door opened and then the inner. She breathed quickly...her heart racing. She strained to smell Him, to hear His breathing, to be sure it was Him. Chance, her Cocker Spaniel, accepted whoever it was and that was a good sign, but not enough. She heard movement, a sound that might be His chair taking weight, the clink of a glass (His drink perhaps?) and then nothing.

She knew the suspense was intentional. Her Master was a virtuoso in the art of teasing. She loved it and hated it at the same time. She longed for His touch and approval, but she loved the torment too. And He knew it, He knew her so well. Master knew just how much teasing she could take. And He would always go just a little bit further. That what was so deliciously wicked about it! Suddenly something touched her shoulder. She knew! It was Him, her Master. Only He could touch her that way, inside and out. Was it love she felt? She didn't know. She suspected it might be more than love, something more intense, something deeper that joined their souls.

She felt His hot breath on her shoulder. She longed to feel His teeth, but instead He licked her and whispered in her ear, "How is My pain slut?" She knew it was a rhetorical question and did not answer. She felt His eyes inspect her. She hoped He was pleased. He tugged at her leather straps. She felt Him pinch her nipple.

"Ooooohhhhh..." she moaned softly under her breath.

"Not tight enough," He muttered unhappily. He pulled on the harness. The straps between her legs cut painfully into her pussy, but she remained quiet. He expected her to be quiet.

She heard Him sit down and say "Three". This was the game they played. She knew He wanted her to bend down and grasp her ankles and in doing so, show her ass and pussy to Him. When He would say "One", she knew to open her mouth. "Two" meant she was to display her pussy. He loved all three, she knew. In fact, He loved all of her, that was why He could affect her the way He did. He gave her pain because He knew she wanted it - needed it. It gave Him no sexual pleasure, but He loved her and she loved the pain. At other times He was so gentle and close to her, in a way that she felt intuitively how He cared for her, how He loved her and how He could not really hurt her. He waited impatiently for her to follow His command and present herself. After a couple seconds of fruitless waiting, He reached out and landed a sharp swat of His hand across her exposed and ready tit. She yelped and fumbled into position quickly.

He smirked at her submission and ran His large, strong hand over her upturned ass. She mewled softly and wriggled her ass at His caress. “You know better than that,” He scolded her, as His fingers traced burning trails down her damp slit and over her firm, rounded ass cheeks. “Making Me wait for you to present yourself is unacceptable and you need to be punished.”

In their relationship, hurt did not equal pain. In a D/s relationship such as theirs, the usual definitions of words break down and become an understanding between the two individuals involved at that point. The pain He imparted onto her was part of her needs and His gift to her. In return, He thrived on giving her pleasure. This symbiotic relationship they shared, with each supplying the other and satisfying their needs in return, meant that both were fulfilled. On the other hand, hurt was deeper...hurt would be malicious, hurt would be deprivation of care and attention. And she knew He could never hurt her. He loved her far too much for that. And she loved Him in return just as much.

She moaned softly and spread her legs a bit wider as she felt His touch at her sex. He spread her ass cheeks to reveal her glistening pink pussy and smiled at the sight of her pink slit, the lips plump and begging to be sucked on.

For a time, He teased her, His fingers toying with her wet slit and circling her throbbing clit. Her knees buckled slightly as he strummed her pleasure center. She moaned again, lustfully, as her mouth dropped open and she began to pant.

She heard him grumble. He smacked her right ass cheek hard. She gasped and bit her lip. Feeling the pleasure course through her, she wondered what He had in mind for her tonight. The possibilities made her pussy tingle.

"Stand up," He said, withdrawing His hand from her sodden pussy. She whimpered her disappointment, but stood without a moments hesitation. Standing before Him at attention, she waited for her next instruction.

"Turn around."

"Remove the blindfold."

For an instant she was blinded as the sun poured through the window, then she could see His face. She looked carefully, trying to see His intentions.

He knew the answer before He asked, but He thrived on hearing her answer and knew what it did for her. He asked, "Do you submit totally and absolutely to Me?"

She struggled to find the words to speak. She knew what she would say, but the feelings they triggered were immensely powerful. Finally lifting her voice above a timid whisper she said, "Yes Master I submit to You totally and absolutely. Use me as You wish for I know that You love me and will only do what is best for me."

After a moment of silence, He ordered her over His knee. “Wh-w-what?” her shaky voice stuttered.

“Over my knee,” He repeated with more force than before, making sure that she knew He was serious about this command.

Her soft doe-like eyes stared at Him in disbelief before she reluctantly obeyed the order and laid her torso across His lap, her open and exposed pussy resting against His thighs.

He let His gaze wander down the length of her spine, her soft flesh smooth and spotted with small moles about her shoulders, the white tan lines accentuating her complexion with its striking contrast.

“Beautiful,” He whispered softly, His calloused fingers petting along her skin in long strokes, the pads of His fingertips grazing her back with tenderness.

His hand soon ran over the curve of her ass and He let His entire hand squeeze each globe, feeling the flesh bunch against His palm.

“But you’ve been a very bad girl, pet.” His fingers tensed with the feigned anger in His voice.

Without a hint of caution to the wind, He raised a hand and let it crash against her rear, her body jerking at the sudden sting of her behind.

“And now...” He grunted through clenched teeth, spanking her between His words, “you need...” He spanked her once more, with more force, “to be punished!”

As He finished His sentence, she was shivering with arousal, her pussy seeping so much fluid that He felt her dampness on His pant leg. His hand smacked her skin once more before waiting for her voice. When He didn’t hear her squeak out a number, He used His other hand to pull on her hair, pulling her head back far enough to stretch her neck, but not enough to hurt her.

“You know the rules,” He hissed in her ear, sinking His digits deeply into her canal.

She yelped and pushed her body onto His fingers as He dragged them through her pussy folds.

“How many?” He questioned her through gritted teeth, a fist full of hair pulling her head back further.

“F-fo-four!” she blurted out as tears of pleasurable pain gathered in her eyes, His fingers rubbing her g-spot furiously.

“Say again?!” He shouted at her.

“Four, Master! Master, there were four of them!” her tiny, high-strung voice called through the haze of feeling His thick fingers in her moist pussy.

Having a sufficient answer, He withdrew His fingers and began an assault on her bright pink ass.

“Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine!” she called with effort as her voice rose with the numbers, her butt rising to meet His hand sooner.

“Thirty!” pet gasped, with a tear rolling down her cheek before He let His hand soothingly rub her agitated skin.

As His huge hand rubbed in circles, she let her hips grind into His thigh in attempts to have the burning itch of her pussy satisfied.

“Sit still,” His cool voice commanded after a few minutes of rubbing her backside.

The faint glow of her red skin had died down now, although for her the burning was still running through her ass. He spread her thighs a bit as she lay draped over His lap and He admired the way she took her spanking. Yes, she was a good girl.

With her pussy fully exposed, He let His eyes feast upon her inviting hole, her juices coating her inner thighs. His cock throbbed and He was so tempted to stretch out and bathe His love’s now puffy labia with His spit.

Remembering the game however, He resisted the urge and instead He gave each cheek a couple more smacks of His hand. Pet dutifully counted through her short panting breaths and He rewarded her by rubbing the prints that He had just left behind. As His palm calmed her flesh, He gave into temptation and let His hand cup her shaved pussy. He stroked two fingers at a time through the folds of her aching pussy as even more of her pussy juice leaked onto her thighs, her hand unconsciously reaching up to grab hold of one of her ample tits. She pinched and pulled at her nipple, trying to climb ever higher to the orgasm she craved.

His fingers stroked faster and faster as her hips gyrated against His thigh and fingers, His hand practically covered with her natural honey. His other hand reached beneath her and began to rub her hardened clit with gusto, a new assault of slaps landing on the concentrated region.

She mewled and panted at His manipulation and began to lose her voice, her body unable to find the noise to show how His hands were pleasing her to her soul. He knew her body was so close to the edge and He watched as she got ever closer to the precipice. As she crested and was about to fall over the edge into the abyss, He stopped suddenly, withdrawing His hands despite her pleas.

"Oh god, Master! Oh please don't stop! Please, please, please, please..." she whimpered like a little child.

He just smiled, helping her off His lap and stood up and kissed her forehead. His head dropped to her shoulder and he bit her. Hard enough to bring that feeling she craved, but not to break the skin or draw blood. He knew she would have another mark to wear with pride for a week or so. As her knees weakened and the waves of pleasure and desire engulfed her, she wondered how many more of His marks she would receive that day.

She trembled as He stood behind her, partly in anticipation of what was next for her, and partly in sweet fear. For she knew all too well that He would test her limits...He never failed to take her right to the very edge, but that was what she needed.

"Down!" He said, and she instantly fell to her knees on the floor. He reached down and His hand grasped the end of the ponytail at the back of her neck, firmly but not harshly. He pulled her head up and back slightly as He said, "Let's go!" He walked her from the living room towards her bedroom, using her ponytail as a leash. She knew better than to speak - their communication was at a deeper level. As she entered, her eyes went around the room, checking for anything that might be out of place that she missed....she knew He liked things neat and tidy. She had taken care...checked three times and still she feared that something would be wrong...she so wanted to please him in all she did.

On the dressing table the riding crop and flogger were laid on the left. The vibrator, dildo, and butt plugs were in the center and the blindfold and cuffs were to the right. The spreader bar was lying at the foot of the bed.

He let go of her hair and went to the dresser. He picked each item up in turn, seeing that the leather was waxed and the other things clean. He turned and smiled! He was pleased! Her heart leapt in her chest. She knew now she would get what she craved.

He picked up the wrist cuffs from off the dresser and walked over to where she knelt. Obediently, she offered her wrists up in front of her. As He fastened the leather to each wrist, she felt her pulse quicken, her breath shorten and her desire rise. He linked them together and pulled her to her feet by the link. He stepped over to the dresser and returned with the blindfold. He fastened it around her head and the lights went out once more. His large arms lifted her to the bed. It was covered by a single simple sheet, the pillows and blankets having been removed and carefully put aside by her earlier. The bed's construction was such that the head and foot boards had bars built into them to secure "things" to.

She lay there on the bed tingling in anticipation, trying to figure out what He was doing. She heard him working above her head. He was attaching a short rope and soon He lifted her arms up over her head and secured them to the bedposts at the head of the bed. Next He moved down the bed and began working at her feet...fixing the spreader bar to her ankles, adjusting its length so that her legs were widespread, and then attaching that to the bed. She was like an inverted "Y". She could move, but only a little and her pussy was naked and exposed to him...her legs open...her tits framed by the leather harness.

She waited, barely able to breathe. She could hear him moving, but was not sure what He was doing. In fact He had removed His shirt and tie and went to pick up the riding crop. He walked back to the bed. The first thing she felt was a light but sharp tap with the flat end on her right nipple. The sensation flared, causing her nipple to stand erect immediately and taking her breath from her. He tapped again and it was as though He tapped her pussy directly...the connection was there! After about ten taps of the crop, a rosy glow spread across her tit. He moved to the other nipple, repeating the treatment and closely watching her with each stroke.

With both tits ablaze now, He moved the crop between her splayed legs, making contact with her wet pussy lips. She moaned softly as the crop caressed her puffy lips before making its way between them. He slowly drew it up her slit and out...trailing across her swollen, aching clit. She almost came as He teased her clit and then it was gone.

She smelled it next! Smelled her own pungent aroma. She opened her mouth in anticipation and was rewarded as the leather end of the crop coated with her own juices was put inside. She savored it...pussy juice....leather...wax. She sucked on it greedily - she wanted to keep it, but He withdrew it and checked that it was clean.

The crop's last task was to torment her clit. He looked at her supine body...panting...trembling with agonizing anticipation. Then He put an end to her waiting.

SMACK! The crop fell right across her clit. She arched her back as the pain/pleasure shot through her body, ripping the breath from her lungs on its way to her brain. Once there, she struggled for a moment to process it before she settled back onto the bed gasping and moaning loudly.

"Say thank you after each time." He said. She knew this was only the beginning of what could turn out to be a very long night for her. She held her breath and then it came....He smacked her clit with the crop.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

Pleasure? Pain? She did not know. She did not care. As she gasped for breath she managed, "Thank you, Master, please may I have another?"

He smiled and administered another.

Again she gasped. "Thank you, Master, please may I have another?"

This continued for ten strikes. She was riding waves of pleasure/pain even when He did not strike her, waiting eagerly for the next. After the ten strikes of His crop, He judged she had had enough and it was time to move on. When the gap between strikes lengthened she knew He had finished, but she wanted more...she begged for more. But she knew He would not give them to her. This was His game. He was Master...her Master...so she waited.

She heard Him walk away from her, the sound of His boots getting fainter. She waited there for a few minutes. When He didn't return right away she started to get anxious. Where did He go? Is He coming back? Her mind began to wear on her. Maybe He left for good? What would she do, how could she escape her bonds if He had? She began to panic a bit. This could get real bad for her!

Then just as she was about to really get scared, she heard the comforting sounds of His boots returning. She mentally kicked herself for even thinking He had left her. Of course He wouldn't do that! She smiled as He approached closer. She felt Him release her ankles from the spreader bar, and then her hands were untied from the headboard posts.

"Get up." He commanded, and she began to move towards His voice, swinging her legs off the bed and standing, trembling, at the side of the bed with her hands behind her back. He reached behind her head and removed the blindfold, and she blinked her soft brown eyes a few times getting used to the room light again.

"Are you having fun yet?" He growled, grabbing her throat. He squeezed her throat slightly, not cutting off her wind, but letting her know she was His possession.

"Yes, Master," she said as He held her throat. She loved when He took control of her like this and she could feel her heart skip a beat and her pussy getting even wetter.

"Good, because we aren't finished here. Now get down on the floor." He said. She fell to the floor immediately and He reached down to get a hold of the end of her ponytail. Using the ponytail as a leash once more, He began walking into the living room, with her crawling on hands and knees right beside Him. As they rounded the corner of the hallway and came to the living room, she saw it.

It sat in the middle of the living room floor. It was made of dark wood with leather-like upholstery covering thin padding, the sawhorse was equipped with metal eyebolts placed at strategic places handy for tying a submissive to the device in any number of devilish positions. She gasped at the sight of the apparatus and her mind instantly began to envision the possibilities.

He heard her gasp of surprise and stopped her a few feet away from the sawhorse.

"That's right, pet. A new toy for us to play with."

Getting a better hold on her hair, He pulled her to her feet. He pulled her hands behind her back, bit softly into her soft neck, and growled in her ear.

"Come with Me, slut." Nudging her towards the sawhorse and then bending her over it, He quickly cuffed her wrists and ankles to either side of the horse. Then He wrapped a short length of rope into her ponytail and walked around behind her. He brought out a very large metal hook with a round ball at the hook end and an eyelet at the top. He placed the ball end, about two inches in diameter or roughly the size of a racquetball, against her pussy and rubbed it up and down her soaked and dripping slit, getting her juices all over the ball end. Then He placed the ball, lubricated with her own pussy juices, against her asshole.

She moaned as she realized what He was about to do. He began pushing into her and she tried opening herself to Him, but the ball was huge...she could feel it splitting her in two as it pressed hard against her rectum. She tried pushing back, but that too was futile. She moaned, then groaned, then cried and finally screamed just as it pushed past her anal sphincter. Once inside her, she struggled to accept it and accommodate its size. It filled her ass and finally settled in place, the shank of the hook resting between her ass cheeks and against her tailbone.

Once the hook was in place, He pulled the rope attached to her ponytail until her head was yanked back, then He fastened the rope to the eye of the anal hook, securing her head in place. He stepped away for a moment and returned again.

She heard Him move and waited. His next treatment was the paddle. Expertly applied to each ass cheek and the soft inners of her thighs, it was torment. Her body glowed as he worked her up. Every now and then He landed a blow directly on the anal hook. The pain would shoot through her like an electric bolt.

She did not think she could take much more of this and He knew it too. He whispered to her to rest and as He did so, He slipped a vibrator into her welcoming pussy. She was so wet and her mind so clouded by lust, she hardly felt the vibrator even when He turned it on.

Now He left her, ass in the air, the hook filling her ass, vibrator humming in her pussy and He walked over to sit in His easy chair.

Slowly but surely she became more aware of the vibrator and the effect it was having on her. Her pain subsided and mixed with the vibrations. She could feel she was nearing her climax but could not, would not, cum without permission.

Her orgasm built, she fought for control. It threatened to overcome her, she panted for breath and fought valiantly against it, trying to maintain control, determined to win out against the need she was feeling to let go. Oh God did she want to let go! It would be so easy to just let her orgasm wash over her, to let the sweet ecstasy take control of her completely. But she didn't want to fail her Master even though she knew she would never win the fight. Eventually she would cum, she knew that. She would beg for it, cry out for it, and promise Him anything for it. And He would eventually grant her release, but not until He was ready. This fight would be fought and finished on His terms, not hers.

Then He returned to her and quickly pulled the vibrator out. She gasped for breath and relaxed her control, but in no time she was full again...He rammed His cock into her. She screamed as she felt His cock plunge unexpectedly into her pussy. He filled her pussy fully as He bottomed out in her warm wetness. He fucked her hard, fast, and savagely. She moaned and cried, twisting in her bonds as she reveled in the sensations He was producing in her. Her legs began trembling and shaking as she felt herself coming to the very edge of her orgasm. Just a little more...a...little...

And then He pulled out and she was empty once more. Her heart sank and she began to sob.

"Master...please...I can't...please..." she sobbed. He didn't respond, rather He untied her ponytail and then removed the hook from her ass, leaving her even more empty and lonely than before. With her head free she let it hang down stretching her neck and working the kinks out of it from it's contorted position.

With her head now free, she could watch His every movement no matter where He was in the room and naturally her eyes drifted to Him as He sat down in His chair again with the coffee He had poured for Himself.

He totally ignored her for awhile, picking up the daily newspaper and browsing through it, checking the stock market and classified pages. He left to get another cup of coffee and make a few phone calls, all the while making sure she could see Him, and see that He was paying her no mind. She was practically beside herself! She would give anything for just a touch, just a word from Him. But she knew what this was...a test of wills. He was testing her resolve. He wanted her to break. And she wanted to. She wanted to just surrender and give Him the victory she knew He was going to get anyway. But she also knew He would not want her to throw the game and surrender to Him just to put an end to her torment. She had to hold on...

Suddenly He was standing in front of her. "Comfortable My slut?" He asked with a grin. He knew full well that she wasn't comfortable - far from it. She was in distress. Not the physical distress like pain would produce. No this was even more sinister. This was a mental form of distress, her mind battling her body. Her mind told her to hang on and not give into the urge to surrender to what her body craved. And her body tried to convince her to just let go and let the inevitable happen.

He saw her struggle. He saw it in her eyes and He sensed it in her soul. He smiled, knowing she was fighting so hard for control. He also knew she couldn't have it. He moved around in front of her and pulled out His hard cock. Stroking it mere inches away from her, He watched as she licked her soft lips, her eyes wide as she looked at His throbbing cock so close. She groaned as she saw a small drop of pre-cum form on the purple mushroom head.

"How bad do you want this cock, slut?" He asked leaning over and whispering softly in her ear.

She closed her eyes and whimpered softly...like a lost puppy..."I want Your cock more than anything Master. I want to feel it in my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass. Wherever You want to put it, Master. Please give me Your cock."

"Well, maybe if you're a good girl you just might get it later." He said with a smirk on His face...His eyes locked into hers, as she saw His cock swelling and getting harder right in front of her. Her juices began to run out of her pussy, trailing down her thighs as He just stood there grinning at the trickle. Then He started stroking harder, she could see that look on His face that meant He was close to cumming. He began to stroke it faster...then suddenly His hot ropes of cum burst forth, spraying on her face and into her hair.

"There you go My little cum slut," He said laughing. Then He turned away from her again...picking up His briefcase and heading to the study while she stayed draped over the sawhorse, His cum dripping from her and slowly drying on her face.

The hours seemed endless for her on that sawhorse that day. He moved from project to project and in between He would come back to check on her. He would insert a vibrator in her sopping pussy, or a plug in her ass, maybe tease the crack of her ass with His cock. And occasionally He would use the crop or paddle on her ass or thighs. Always varying what He did kept her riding the edge of madness as each touch only inflamed her raging passions more. She remembered His instructions to her. He was very explicit that she was not to cum. And she so wanted to obey His wishes. But it was sooo hard...

Then finally, with His work done, He poured Himself a glass of wine and returned to His chair. While she watched, He spread His legs wide and let her see the hardness of His cock. He smiled as He could see the shivers running through her and He just laughed at her again.

"Oh God, look at you, slut. You've been on that sawhorse all morning. I've cum on you, I have teased you, I've plugged both your ass and your pussy. And still I can hear your soft moaning as you look at My cock...still wanting more! You truly are a cock-hungry whore!"

She watched as He got up from His chair and walked over in front of her. Her body ached for Him, her eyes ran hungrily over Him as He approached. He grabbed her ponytail and hauled her head up to look at Him.

"Tell Me, slut! Tell Me what you are!" He said gruffly.

"I am a cock hungry whore, Master! I am your cock hungry whore!"

"Convince Me. I don't believe you!"

"Please, Master! I am Yours, only Yours! I am Your whore, Your slut. I am Yours, Master - all that I am is Yours!"

She saw Him reach for His crop and she gasped, her breath catching, and she automatically braced herself as He walked behind her. She felt the handle of the crop sliding along the crack of her ass, then slipping along her wetness. He walked around behind her and chills ran through her as His eyes visually ravished her. He knelt down beside her reaching under her and then His fingers began tugging at her nipples hard, pinching, pulling, tugging and twisting them. She gasped as His hands, which at one time could be so soft and gentle and then be so hard, worked her tender flesh.

"Whose tits are these, slut?"

"Yours...Master," she panted, as He tugged and twisted and pulled the tender throbbing buds.

He stood up and reached for His crop.

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

The crop landed across her ass and pussy lips. She cried out to Him as the sting tore through her body, her hands clenching into tight fists as He ran His cock between her dripping pussy lips, teasing her hungry pussy. His voice was taunting and teasing

"You want this don't you? You want my cock so badly you can barely stand it, don't you? So which hole should I use? Perhaps I will fuck your pussy...would you like to feel this cock deep in your wet, sloppy pussy, slut? Or maybe I will fuck that tight asshole of yours. I'll bet you'd like that huh, slut? Or maybe, if you're real lucky, I'll let you suck My cock. Would you like that? Would you like Me to shove My cock so far down your lovely throat you can't breathe? Then just before you pass out, I let you up, gasping for sweet air? Doesn't that sound like fun?" and then He laughed again and slapped His cock on her puffy pussy lips as she moaned louder...but still He just continued to torture her.

Her legs trembled violently now...and then He reached between her quivering thighs and plunged two fingers deep into her wet hole. She howled as she felt Him invade her and He began working her pussy and clit, driving her even higher. She lifted her ass as much as her restraints would allow to let Him have better access to her. He fingered her soaked pussy, pinching and strumming her throbbing clit. As His fingers played over her pussy, He shoved His thumb deep into her asshole.

Her panting grew heavier and she wriggled as His fingers drove her wild. She moaned something incomprehensible as her senses left her. She was no longer the woman that she was when He began. She was an animal, driven on by her lust and a carnal need for sex. She had no pretenses of civility left. She needed Him to fuck her. She had to have Him no matter what that need required. She would do anything for Him at this point.

His hands roamed over her now, caressing, pinching, tugging. Then she felt His hands on her hips, and suddenly His cock was ramming into her hungry pussy...His hard rod slamming deep and hard into her fully, bottoming out inside her, as His balls slapped against her ass. Her pussy clenched at Him automatically...and then just as quickly He pulled out of her, and with no warning His huge cock invaded her ass.

She screamed out to Him as the pain ripped through her...and then the warm glow of pleasure. He plowed into her, driving His cock deeper and harder into her ass, the alternating pain and pleasure driving her mad with lust. He grabbed her hair and He brutally fucked her ass, shoving His full length into her and pulling completely out, only to shove back in again and again. Tears were streaming from her eyes and her breath came in ragged, tearing gasps as He plunged into her over and over.

Changing tactics, He walked around in front of her and slapping her face she opened her mouth and He impaled His cock into her waiting mouth, fucking her mouth at His pace. She tasted her pussy and her ass on His cock but at that point she couldn't have cared less. She had her Master's cock and she was going to take full advantage of it! He held her head to plunge His cock deep in her throat, making her fight for air, and then pulling out of her mouth. He grinned as she gasped and gagged.

He waited only long enough for her to fill her lungs a couple times before He shoved His cock back down her throat, just to the point where she would almost gag and held it there. He watched for her panic and then released her again. Then He walked around her again, His cock once again slammed into her pussy , she was thankful now that she was so securely bound to the sawhorse, the restraints were the only thing keeping her from collapsing.

She heard the vibrator go on high and then He pressed it hard against her clit as His cock drove harder and faster into her, feeling His cock pulse in her tight little pussy and then His loud groan.

"I'm going to cum now, slut, and I want you to cum the moment I do, understand?"

She had no idea where she would get the strength to cum, she only knew that she had to obey Him. Then she felt His hot sticky cum shoot into her and His voice loud. "NOW slut!" His word was the only thing she needed to cum now as her orgasm roared through her body. Her orgasm crashed over her and crushed her. She had no control left but her body took over. Her head thrown back her pussy gripped his cock, her body rippled...wave after wave of orgasm as his teeth bit her other shoulder. She felt him empty inside her, her his satisfaction and almost died of pleasure.

Her pussy clenched His cock harder, milking His cock for every drop of cum in Him, not wanting to waste a single precious drop. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she whispered an exhausted but grateful "Thank you, Master."

She felt the restraints loosen, and He picked her up in His strong, muscular arms and carried her to His chair. He sat with her in His lap, cradling her trembling body. Too weak to move on her own, she sat there curled into His chest as He softly kissed her forehead and then her lips.

The hands that once ravaged her, now tender and loving as He caressed every part of her so tenderly. His breath was hot against her ear as He whispered, "You are Mine, pet. I own every part of you, and today was just a reminder of that."

- - - - - -

This story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.




Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments