Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Party Chapter Five

"Pam is used once more for her Master's pleasure."

2
2 Comments 2
11.1k Views 11.1k
5.1k words 5.1k words
The Party Chapter Five

The events of the past several hours have exhausted you, and even bound as you are, you feel safe and secure next to Me. My warm breath on the back of your neck; My arms encircling you; My body pressed tightly behind you. You sleep deeply, but at some point in the early morning hours, you awaken. You are startled at first, not being able to move, but then the memories of the previous day come flooding back. You wiggle back against Me, feeling My hard cock pressing between your ass cheeks, your cunt and asshole filled with the dildo and butt plug. With a small smile, you squirm your ass against My cock; pressing tighter against Me, feeling My cock sliding up and down between your cheeks.

I begin to stir as you move against Me, and in a groggy voice you hear, “Well, good morning, Pam.”

You reply, “Good morning, Sir.”

My hips begin to move, the pre-cum from the tip of My cock lubricating the crack of your ass so My cock slides easily. You feel your excitement growing knowing I want you. I briefly move My body away from you and slip My hand between us, finding the butt plug and easing it out of your ass. I move back behind you; you feel the head of My cock pressing against your puckered little asshole. “You want me to fuck your little ass, slut?” I whisper in your ear.

With a soft moan, you reply, “Yes, Sir, if that is what you desire of Your little slut.”

“Good answer” I smile, “but I want you to fuck Me with your ass. Press your ass back against Me; push your tight little asshole on My cock.”

With a groan, you push back against Me, feeling your asshole stretch to take the head of My cock. As it slips inside, you hesitate for a moment before slowly pushing totally down on My cock. Sleeping with the butt plug inside has kept you stretched so it eases My entry, and you begin to squirm on My cock and fuck your ass back and forth; sliding fully up and down on My cock. You squeeze your asshole around Me and pump your ass against Me. I reach around you and wiggle a finger between your tightly bound thighs and find your swollen little clit. I press against it, bringing a low moan from your lips. I rub your clit, causing you to move faster on My cock; pressing it down; rubbing it; teasing it; your clinching around the dildo. You fuck against Me faster and harder, thrusting your little asshole on My cock.

Then you feel My hot breath on your ear, “Cum for Me, My slut. Cum with My cock buried in your ass. Make your little cunt cum and squeeze the cum right out of My cock.”

My words, and My finger spur you on and your cum washes over you; panting and squirming; you cum hard; milking the cum from My balls. You feel My hot cum splashing inside your ass and that triggers another, more powerful cum. My cock throbs in your ass as the cum spurts deep inside you. I squeeze you tighter in My arms and whisper, “You are a good girl.” You wiggle back into Me and we again drift off to sleep with My cock still buried in your ass.

Some time later, you awaken and feel a tremendous need to pee, only to realize you can’t get out of bed bound as you are. Rather than wake Me, you decide you will hold it as long as you can hoping that I will awaken soon. You lie beside me trying to remain still, but the urge builds and you can’t keep from moving. My cock has slid from your ass while we slept and besides trying to hold your pee, you now find yourself also clenching your ass tight to keep My cum from leaking out. Finally, you feel you can stand it no longer and you quietly call My name trying to wake Me.

I stir and in a sleepy voice, mumble, “What is it, girl?”

“Sir, I have got to pee. If you don’t untie me, I am going to pee all over me and the bed.”

Chuckling, I crawl over you and begin to untie you. I move slowly, enjoying your squirming and discomfort.

“Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Sir, I have got to peeeeeeee,” you plead.

“Just hold it girl, I will have you untied very soon. Now you better hold it though – I would hate for housekeeping to come in find you have pissed all over the bed,” I say with a grin.

You moan loudly and continue to plead for Me to hurry. Finally, I have you untied, and smack you hard on the ass as you hurry past Me to the bathroom. I follow you into the bathroom and you sigh loudly as your piss gushes into the toilet.

“Hurry up now girl,” I tell you. “I have to pee too!”

I stand patiently as you pat your pussy dry and wipe the cum that has leaked from your asshole. You finish and start to leave the bathroom and I grab you arm and ask you how good your aim is. With a puzzled look on your face, you ask what I mean by that, and I tell you that you are to hold My cock while I pee and you had better have good aim so I don’t pee all over the toilet and on the floor. I step to the toilet with you standing beside Me and you reach over and take My cock in your hand. I ask if you are ready and when you say you are, I release a hard stream of piss. Your aim turns out to be good and the stream splashes in the water in the toilet. Feeling a little more bold now, you move My cock around and watch as the stream moves around inside the bowl. When I have finished, I tell you to shake it to make sure you get the last drops off My cock. With a soft giggle, you shake My cock making sure to shake the last of My pee off. With that done, I instruct you to get the shower water running so we can get cleaned up and go for breakfast.

I tell you to get your shower and then call Me and I will join you so you can bathe Me. While you are showering, I search through your bags looking for something for you to wear to breakfast. I pull out a denim skirt that looks like it would be fairly short on you and a lightweight white blouse. I take time to get a good look at the undies you have packed, but decide I like you better without so I leave them in your bag. I lay the skirt and blouse on the bed for you and you call to tell Me. You have finished your shower.

I slip into the shower and have you lather Me up all over and make sure every inch of My body is nice and clean taking extra time and care to wash My cock well. After rinsing Me off, we grab our towels and dry ourselves. After brushing My hair and brushing My teeth, I move into the room to get dressed for breakfast while you apply your makeup and dry your hair. I am sitting watching TV when you finish in the bathroom. When you come out, I tell you I have laid your clothes out and to get dressed so we can get some breakfast. Smiling, I tell you that although I liked the undies you packed, I prefer you without and that you are to wear only the denim skirt and blouse I have laid on the bed.

With a slight blush at the thought of going out without underwear, you answer, “yes, Sir,” and slip into your clothes.

Leaving My room, we walk side-by-side down the hall to the elevator. As we walk, I slip one hand around behind you and squeeze your ass; keeping My hand there until we get to the elevator. Once on the elevator, I move behind you, and then reach around with both hands playing with your nipples making them hard and protruding through the light fabric of your blouse. I continue to tease them until the elevator stops on the ground floor. As we leave the elevator, I move My eyes over your body and am pleased to see your nipples so obviously hard underneath your blouse.

Passing by the hotel restaurant, I notice that there is a breakfast buffet and not too many customers there, so I decide that is where we will eat. The hostess shows us to a table and as we walk through the restaurant, I notice several of the men seated around follow you closely with their eyes. After we are seated, the waiter comes over, introduces himself and takes our drink order; his eyes barely leaving your hard nipples. I tell him we are having the buffet. He writes this and our drink order in his order book, lingering longer than he really needs to, but obviously enjoying your nipples.

As we had taken our seats, I noticed that a man was sitting somewhat to the side of our table and behind Me. He also was taking a good close look at you as we entered the restaurant. As I sat down, I shifted My chair in order to make sure he has a full, unobstructed view of you; your back is to the buffet. I lean forward and in a quite voice, I tell you that I am going to go get some breakfast but you are to sit there and wait for Me to return to the table. I tell you to give Me a few seconds to get to the buffet and then you are to turn slightly toward the man at the table beside us and slowly cross and uncross your legs, making sure to do it slowly giving him an opportunity to see up your skirt, but you are not to look at him and perhaps make him look away before he has a nice view up your skirt. With that, I go to the buffet and make sure I am facing your direction so I can watch you and see his reaction. I see you shift in your seat, sliding your legs more in his direction and that catches his attention. You cross your legs letting your skirt slide further up your thighs. He glances around to see if anyone is paying any attention to him and then his eyes quickly return to your legs. You uncross your legs, spreading them so he can see up to your bare pussy, and then slowly cross your legs again. All the while you are reading a newspaper someone left in the chair beside you. As I am about to move back to the table, you repeat the process, this time opening your legs a little wider and taking a little longer to cross your legs. At this point, he is not paying attention to anything but your legs and does not even look up until I pass between our tables and briefly obstruct his view. Sitting back at our table, I lean forward again and tell you to go get some breakfast for yourself, but to smile at him as you start to get up and then as you get up, to spread your legs wide.

You quietly whisper, “Yes, Sir,” and looking over at him, you give him a big smile and then open your legs as you stand.

I hear him choking on his coffee as he is given a wide, unobstructed view of your cunt and have to struggle to keep from laughing at his reaction. When you return to the table, you understand from My instructions that you are to again give him a nice view as you sit back down. I glance over at you as you sit down and notice with a smile that your nipples are very evidently hard under your blouse. With a somewhat wicked grin, I tell you that he has had his fun for today and that you are not to give him any more viewing opportunities. After several minutes, he apparently realizes that he has seen all he is going to and he gets up to leave.

As he passes our table, I say to him, “Excuse , sir, but don’t you think it would be polite to thank My girl here for making your breakfast much more enjoyable?”

He looks at Me and then at you, his face turning red with embarrassment, then softly says to you, “Thank you for making my breakfast a much more enjoyable experience,” and then he hurries off.

We continue with our breakfast and the restaurant slowly clears out to where there are only a couple of people left and they are not near our table. I get up to get another glass of juice. When I come back, I place my juice on the table and pick up the glass of ice water sitting in front of you. I splash some out of the glass onto your nipples. You gasp at the cold; the white material of your blouse becomes transparent and your nipples harden even more. I let the water soak into your blouse briefly before calling to our waiter to bring several napkins. He rushes over with the napkins and his eyes move immediately to your tits.

Looking at the waiter, I explain that you have spilled water on your blouse and ask if he would mind helping you dry it off. He looks at Me and then back at you and you just smile and nod. He quickly takes a napkin and blots it against your blouse, pressing more against your tits than really necessary. I tell him that to do a better job, he should take a napkin in one hand and slide it inside your blouse and blot from the outside with a napkin in his other hand. Without hesitation this time, he slips one hand inside your blouse, making sure to rub the back of his hand against your nipples, again taking much more time than necessary, but no doubt enjoying his task. I allow him to play for a little longer and then tell him that I think he has done the best he can and thank him for helping. You give him a big smile and you also thank him and remark that you could never have done as good of a job by yourself.

As he is about to leave, I ask him to bring us more coffee and our check. He makes an attempt to inconspicuously adjust his hard cock so it is not so obvious but it is futile; the bulge is quite evident. He returns shortly with more coffee and our check and lingers getting one last look at your tits before your blouse dries completely and again obscures your nipples. We finish our coffee and after I sign the check, we leave the restaurant.

Leaving the restaurant, we move back to the elevator and while waiting for the elevator, a number of other people come up waiting also.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

When the doors open, I take your arm and move you all the way to the rear of the elevator and we turn to face the door. As others move onto the elevator, I slip My hand behind you and raise the back of your skirt and run My hand over your bare ass, letting my fingers trail down your ass crack and down between your legs. You let out a soft gasp as I push 2 fingers into your wet little cunt and you can only smile when some of the other people turn to look at you. I casually finger fuck you cunt as the elevator moves upward and stops on each floor with people getting off until finally we are alone a couple of floors below ours. By now, you are pressing back into My fingers and grinding against My hand. As the door closes behind the last passenger, I reach over and pull the stop button, stopping the elevator between floors. I turn you around and bend you over, pushing your skirt up around your waist. I move behind you, unzip My pants, pull My hard cock out and ram it deep into your cunt. You moan loudly at My assault, but then begin to push back against Me taking My throbbing cock deep in your wet pussy. I grab your ass and pull you roughly back against Me. You feel My zipper scraping against your ass. I fuck you hard and quick, slamming into you until My cock explodes inside you, filling you with My cum. You are not quite ready, so while I still have My cock buried in you, I reach around and push and rub your clit until you cum yourself. I pull out of you, tell you to adjust your skirt and push the stop button back in so the elevator again moves upward. No one is waiting when we stop on our floors but I laugh softly knowing that someone will be getting in that elevator soon and will smell our fucking.

Once we are back in the room, I tell you to strip naked. While you are getting undressed, I open My pants and lower them and My underwear to My knees. After you are naked, I have you kneel before Me and clean our cum from My cock. After I am satisfied that you have cleaned it well, I tell you to go to the bathroom and clean as much of My cum from your cunt as you can and then come back to Me. As you leave the bathroom and are walking toward Me, there is a soft knock on the door.

I glance at My watch and smile, “Pam, that will be for you. Answer the door.”

Embarrassed to think that you have been instructed to answer the door totally naked, you quickly glance thru the peep hole before opening the door. It was just a brief look, but you were able to recognize our waiter from breakfast and you knew why he was there. He was there for you!! Standing behind the door to block your naked body, you open it and invite him inside. As you close the door, he turns to see you and his eyes widen and a large smile comes to his face. Remembering his name from the restaurant, I say to him, “Bruce, this is my slut, Pam. I noticed during breakfast that you very much enjoyed looking at her and even more helping her when I spilled the water on her blouse.”

Not taking his eyes from your body, but blushing slightly, he responds, “Yes, Sir, I did enjoy all of that, but I am enjoying this a whole lot more!”

Smiling I reply, “Well, because you did such a good job as our waiter, I have decided that you needed more of a tip; and you are looking at it right now.”

Surprised, he finally tears his eyes away from you and looks around at Me. “What do you mean?” he asks.

“I mean that she is yours for the next hour. You may use her in any way you want for one hour, and the only requirement is that I remain in the room to ensure her safety. How is that for a tip?”

His only response was to immediately begin stripping out of his clothes.

I glance at My watch to keep track of his time. His clothes come off quickly and judging by his hard cock, it was obvious he had been enjoying just looking at your naked body. As would be the case with most men, the first thing he wanted was for you to suck his cock.

He had you kneel on the floor in from of him and he grabbed your hair and pulled your mouth right down on his cock. You struggled for a moment to take his length and girth, but you soon adjusted to it and settled in to slowly suck his throbbing cock. He released your head and allowed you to work your magic. Your hot, wet mouth slowly moving up and down the shaft – your tongue swirling around the head. Your hand cupped his balls and squeezed gently. His head was thrown back, his eyes closed and a soft moan escaped his lips. He was enjoying My little slut!!!

He allowed you to go at your speed to a certain point, but then the urge to cum (and not waste too much of his precious time) took over and he reached down and grabbed your hair. Pulling you all the way down on his cock – then fucking your face. Slowly at first, but then with increasing speed until he groaned loudly and pumped his hot cum into your waiting mouth. He used your head to steady himself briefly as his orgasm subsided and then he slipped his shrinking cock from your mouth. He glanced over at me and I checked my watch.

“You have 45 more minutes,” as I answered his unasked question.

Without saying anything, Bruce walks into the bathroom and we hear water running. He returns seconds later with two cups of water. He hands them to you and tells you to drink both of them. With a puzzled look on your face you take the two cups and a quickly drain the contents. He then instructs you to join him on the bed.

He stretches out on the bed and tells you to straddle his head in a 69 position. He wants you to suck his cock back to life while he eats your pussy. You begin to lick and suck his cock and balls while he drives is tongue deep into your cunt. I have to smile knowing that just a short time before I had pumped My cum in the same little cunt he was now running his tongue into. If he detected it, it did not matter to him. He kept on licking and sucking while you pressed your pussy tightly to his face – your turn to fuck his face. He must have been doing a good job eating you. You were humping his face, panting hard and moaning loudly. You had had trouble concentrating on his cock, but it finally began to show life again as it began to rise. With him getting hard, he worked his mouth and tongue harder to get you off and it worked!! With a series of loud grunts, you came hard, flooding his face and mouth with a mixture of our cum.

As he scrambled out from under you, he again glanced at Me.

“Thirty minutes remaining,” I say.

With his hard cock bobbing in from of him, he hurries off to the bathroom again and returns with two more glasses of water, hands them to you and tells you to drink them quickly. Again, you have a puzzled look, but do as directed.

While you are drinking the water, he goes back into the bathroom and returns with the bottle of lotion left there by the hotel. He takes the water glasses from you and sets them on the bedside table and instructs you to get up on your knees with your head down. You get into position with your head pressed against the bed and your ass in the air. He moves onto the bed behind you and tells you to reach back and spread your ass cheeks. You reach back pulling your ass cheeks apart and you feel a cold stream of lotion dribbling down on your tight little asshole. You groan softly knowing what is coming.

As he crawls on the bed behind you, I move my chair closer to get an up close view of the violation of your tight little asshole. He rubs the head of his cock against your asshole and then begins to push. Your little pucker ring begins to stretch as he pushes against it, slowly opening to allow the head of his cock to enter. You bury your face in a pillow to muffle your moans as he slowly pushes fully inside.

Fully buried in your ass, he breaths, “Fuck your little asshole is tight, girl.”

The discomfort subsiding for you, you begin to wiggle your ass against his cock. Sweat is standing on his forehead as he begins to slowly fuck into your ass. You push back against him – moving with him – he groans. He grabs your ass and beings to fuck into you faster. From where I am sitting, I can see his balls tighten and know he is not far from cumming. Pumping even faster now and then with a loud groan he begins to cum. You feel his hot cum pumping inside you and you sigh softly as he pulls his softening cock from you.

Before he could look questioningly at Me again, I just tell him, “Twenty minutes remaining.”

He scrambles off the bed and once again hurries to the bathroom for two more glasses of water. Without saying anything, you take the glasses and drink them down.

After taking the glasses from you, he instructs you to stretch out on your back and spread your legs. After you are in position, he again picks up the lotion bottle and crawls up between your legs. He pushes two fingers into your cunt and begins to slowly work them in and out then adds a third finger; pressing deeply inside you and again begins to slowly fuck his fingers in and out of your cunt. He twist and turns his hand stretching your tight little pussy before adding yet another finger. Your cunt is being stretched but you lift you hips pressing against is invading fingers. Again, he twists and turns his hand stretching you further. He presses his hand in until his thumb is pressed tightly against you and he begins to rub your clit while wiggling his fingers inside you. Your eyes are closed and your head pressed back into the pillow as hump against his hand. With his free hand, he dribbles a little lotion on the hand inside you cunt and covers it well. Pulling his hand partially out of your cunt, he gathers his fingers against his thumb forming somewhat of a cone and presses them against you.

I have moved over close again to watch and he slowly but firmly presses his gathered fingers into you. I can see your cunt stretching soft grunts and groans coming from your mouth as he pushes harder. His hand is buried up to his knuckles and I know it is just a matter of time before his entire hand is inside your fuck hole. Your hips lift up and he presses harder and then he is in – his entire hand inside your little cunt – fisting you.

Your hips fall back to the bed momentarily while he allows you to adjust to the fullness, then he begins to move his hand inside you while rubbing your clit with his other hand. You begin to fuck up against him writhing on the bed – your breathing becoming ragged panting as you come closer to cumming. He presses hard on your clit – rubbing it faster. Your chest heaving, your tits bouncing as you fuck harder against his hand until with a scream, you cum hard, coating his had with a load of your cum. You fall back against the bed drained and he starts to pull his hand out. You press down and then his hand slides easily out of your cunt.

Leaving you panting and catching your breath, he looks back at Me and I tell him, “Five minutes remaining.”

Breathlessly, you look from him to Me and gasp, “No more – I have GOT to pee.”

With a big smile, he says, “Just what I was hoping for; come on.” He grabs your hand and pulls you off the bed and toward the bathroom with Me close behind.

You start to sit on the toilet and he yells, “NO, NO, not there,” as he steps into the bathtub and lies down.

“Now before my time runs out, I want you to piss on me,” he says with a smile. You look questioningly at Me and I just nod with a smile. You straddle his body and squat slightly and start peeing. His feeding you all the water had had the desired effect as you peed with a hard steady stream with your piss splashing down all over him. As the last of your pee dribbling out, he sits up and licks the last drops off of you.

I glance at My watch and say, “Times up,” and he smiles with a large sigh.

Looking at the two of you in the bath tub, I say, “Now y’all get all that pissed rinsed off of you,” and I leave the bathroom.

A few minutes later, you come out followed closely by him and I tell him it is time for him to get his clothes on and leave.

As soon as Bruce leaves, I stand and strip out of My clothes; My cock hard and throbbing and in need of your sweet little mouth. “Get your sweet little ass over here slut and suck My cock,” I demand.

Dropping to your knees, you crawl over in front of Me and take My cock in your mouth. Your mouth is hot and wet and your tongue circles the head of My cock making Me moan softly. Your hands caress My balls and squeeze them gently. You feel My balls tighten as I reach down and take your head in My hands. You know I will be cumming soon as I start fucking your face, pumping My throbbing cock in your little mouth. With a loud moan, My cum starts shooting into your waiting mouth and you swallow it down then lick the last drops from My cock.

“Well My little slut, you have performed admirably thus far, so now what comes next? You know I will come up with something good; maybe something to push your limits. Time will tell, but I am sure you will perform as expected!”


The End..for now


Published 
Written by spankerherDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments