Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Party Chapter Two

"The girls at the party have their turn at using Pam."

12
4 Comments 4
13.7k Views 13.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words
The Party Chapter Two

I release you from the kneeling bench, keeping you hands cuffed and blindfolded as I move you back to the center of the platform. “OK everybody; now that we have things warmed up a bit, it is time to get on with the show!! Girls, I appreciate your patience while the guys were getting their cocks identified, although I did see a couple of you slipping fingers into your tight little cunts during all that. Now Mary and Carol, come up here and get Pam and lead her over to the ring hanging from the ceiling.”

“Yes, Sir,” you hear the two girls say in unison and then you hear their foot steps just before you feel one on each side of you taking you by the arms and leading you down the steps and out into the playroom.

“Mary, release her hands from the handcuffs, and put on a pair of those leather cuffs with the D-rings in them. Carol, take that spreader bar from the wall over there and attach it to her legs.”

You feel them moving away, only to have them return quickly. Mary releases the handcuffs and, moving around in front of you, secures your wrists with leather cuffs. The ring in the ceiling is lowered and your wrist bindings are attached to the ring. It is raised again, lifting your arms high over your head. Before Mary moves away, she slips in behind you and, reaching around, cups your tits, squeezing your hard nipples, and whispers in your ear, “Girl, you are hot – I want to fuck you later.”

“OK Carol, put that spreader bar on.”

As Carol kneels in front of you to attach the ends of the spreader bar to your ankles, you feel her warm breath on your freshly shaved pussy. She quickly attaches the bar and then adjusts it you where your feet are just over shoulder width apart. As she moves to stand, Carol leans in and runs her tongue over your clean shaven cunt and, as she stands, announces, “Damn, Pam, your pussy sure does taste good.” The ring holding your hands up is checked for tightness and adjusted slightly.

“OK Sue, you are up next. I would like for you to give Pam a demonstration of your unique abilities.”

You hear a couple of giggles just before you hear footsteps – first retreating, then moving back toward you. Then, crack, as a whip cracks beside you. You jerk at the sound and then struggle against your bonds, your muscles tensing – waiting. Sue moves over in front of you, draping the whip over your shoulders, handle over one tit, the other end over the other tit, then she slowly drags it across your shoulders and the back of your neck. The smell of the leather fills your nostrils; the rough texture of the whip as it is dragged across your bare skin causes you to squirm.

Sue take the hard leather bound handle and rolls it over your tits – pressing against them, rubbing your nipples roughly. She drags the handle over your torso, moving lower ever so slowly. you tilt your head back, you moan as she torments your body. Everyone is watching – breathless. My cock is bulging in my pants while the other men are slowly stroking their cocks. The other three girls have a hand inside their pants.

Sue slips the handle between your legs, rubbing it along your pussy slip. Slowly turning it as she moves it forward and backward, the twisting motion is spreading your pussy lips so the handle slips between them. Once between your lips, she slowly moves it up and down teasing your hard little clit. Your instincts take over and you begin to thrust your hips against the whip handle, but Sue never lets you make as much contact as you need to cum. She teases you a little longer then moving away, with the promise, “Pam if you are a good girl for Me, I will have you cumming like you have never cum before.” Then, crack!! This one does not miss; you feel the whip wrap around your body and the tip of the whip strikes your left tit. Your body flinches, but the pain is not as bad as you were afraid. She does not drag the whip back across your body, but lets it fall to the floor and then she pulls it back. Crack – this time to the right tit. Crack, crack, crack, crack methodically, she moves the whip over your body – your tits, the insides of your thighs, your ass cheeks, until your body is striped with narrow red whelps, but you find you are wanting more. You are so close to cumming. You feel a single touch to your clit would send you over – but not yet!! Sue moves off to exchange the whip for a flogger!!

Sue steps forward and lets the strands of the flogger trail over your body, your shoulders, your back, your tits, on down your body, just dragging the strands over you, heightening your senses. Then she lifts the flogger – swish – you hear the sound before you feel the sting. Across your upper back and shoulders. Swish, across the middle of your back. Just enough of a pause between strokes so you can’t time when the next one might land. you tense as Sue methodically strokes your back and legs with the flogger, but you never cry, just a gasp here and there. The stinging warms your body all over. As Sue moves around in front of you to flog your tits and tummy, a thin sheen of sweat appears over your body. Standing close as I am, each time the flogger hits, I feel the moisture coming from your body. The Sue switches again and picks up a very small flogger. Stepping close, she begins to flog your pussy. Your body squirms – you gasp with each stroke, but you push your pussy forward waiting for the next stroke. Your breathing becomes raspy and you are moaning with each stroke now.

“Please, Miss Sue, make me cum,” you beg. “Please, please.”

With a smile on her lips, Sue reaches for your pussy with her leather gloved hand. She holds you pussy lips open and delivers several quick strokes to your clit, bringing you to a stunning orgasm. Your body goes limp and you slump against your bindings. I have Mary and Carol release you and help you over to the bench to catch your breath. I have Tom go get you some water to drink to help you recover. I move over beside you, wrap my arm around your shoulders, give you a kiss on the cheek and tell you that you have done well and that I am very pleased.

“Thank You, Sir,” you reply.

After you catch your breath and regain some of your strength, I guide you, still blindfolded, to another table. This table is covered in leather, stands about waist high and is about three feet wide. I help you up onto the table and lean you back until you are lying down. I take the cuffs on your wrists and secure them to the edge of the table. Then spreading and raising your legs, I secure then into stirrups similar to those found in a doctor’s office.

“Ok, everyone gather round and let the games continue.”

“Mary, you told Pam when you tied her hands that you wanted to fuck her later . Go get one of those strap-ons off the wall and put it on.”

With a giggle, Mary hurries off with a, “Yes, Sir.”

“Debbie, you climb up on the table and straddle Pam’s head. Don’t do anything just yet – wait on my instructions.”

“Yes, Sir,” comes Debbies’s reply as she slips out of her skirt and panties.

“Tom and Bill, each of you move to the side of the table by Pam’s hands so she can get a firm grip on your cocks.”

“Qh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh,” they both reply eagerly as they take their positions alongside the table.

“OK, Joe, Bob, Carol and Sue move over here close by and join in when and how you would like.”

The remaining four guests move around the table – all eyes on you. Mary has returned – stripped down to nothing but with a large strap-on dildo protruding from her pubic region. All eyes are on Me to signal the start.

Glancing around to make sure everyone is in place and noticing that the thin sheen of sweat has returned to your entire body, I nod My head. “You may all begin.”

Mary moves forward, taking the strap-on dildo in her hand and rubbing the head against your pussy lips – spreading your juices and providing lubricant for her entry. Debbie is lowering her pussy toward your face and even before you feel her rubbing her cunt over your mouth, you smell the musky scent. Tom and Bill move closer, each taking a hand and wrapping it around their cocks. Mary pushes into you, slowly working the strap-on deeper into your cunt while the small protrusion at the base of the strap-on nudges against her clit. With a cock in each hand, you begin to stroke, running your hands up and down their shafts feeling them moving their hips in time to your stroking. Then Debbie’s pussy rubs against your lips. you push your tongue out, separating her pussy lips and then pushing into her wet pussy. She moves lower, squatting over your face, working her pussy on your tongue. your tongue swirls around, finding her pussy to be shaved bare. Her fingers move between your mouth and her pussy, pulling her pussy lips open wide and moving her clit directly over your tongue.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssss, lick my clit you little cunt sucking whore,” Debbie gasps as she grinds her clit on your tongue. “Oh right there – lick it right there ….. argggggggggggggggggg fuckkkkkk, oh damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn cummingggggggggggggggggggg,” Debbie rants as her orgasm sweeps thru her.

Spent, she slides off the table and Carol immediately moves over, licking your face and cleaning Debbie’s cum from your face. Then she proceeds to move her mouth lower and attaches her lips to one of you nipples. Licking, sucking, biting, she goes from one nipple to the other and back again.

During all of this, Mary has been slowly working the strap-on in and out of your pussy, watching closely as you brought Debbie to her orgasm. Now as Carol teases and tortures your tits, Mary begins to fuck into you. Your hands are stroking Tom and Bill and from their moans and movements, you know they are close to cumming. Mary has everything in from of her – watching all the action as she pumps into your waiting cunt, the protrusion on the strap-on doing its job – bringing her closer to her orgasm.

Your hands and arms ache, but you keep pumping on Tom and Bill. I am taking it all in slowly stroking My hard cock thru My pants, thinking just how hot you are and what a good girl you are. My thoughts are interrupted as Tom and Bill cry out in unison as cum spurts from their cocks, splashing on your tits. “Yesssssssssss,” you hear carol say as she quickly begins to lap up Tom’s and Bill’s cum. Watching the guys cumming on your tits was the last straw for Mary. With just a few more quick, hard strokes of the strap-on, she is crying out with her own cum.

Mary slowly pulls the dildo from your pussy and Carol moves away having cleaned your tits of Tom’s and Bill’s cum.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

Now, with a grin at each other, Joe and Bob move into position. They have waited patiently for their turns. Bob, with his short, stout cock, moves over your face and pushes his cock head against your mouth. Joe moves between your legs and stroking his long, hard, black cock, pushes the head against your swollen pussy lips. Moaning from the size of Joe’s cock now pushing steadily into your cunt, you stretch your mouth wide to take Bob in your mouth.

“Oh you little cock sucker, suck my cock good,” you hear Bob telling you, as you hear from Joe, “Oh shit, bitch your pussy is tight!!”

Your hips squirming to take Joe and working your tongue around Bob, you push them both to orgasm. You can feel it in Bob’s movements, he is not going to last long. The events of the night have kept him in such a state of excitement that it is not going to take much to finish him off. You suck harder, working your tongue faster, bobbing your head up and down as Bob fucks your mouth.

“Oh shittttttttttt, damnnnnnnnnnnn I am gonna cummmmmmmmmmm –ahhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,” and you feel Bob’s cum splashing in you mouth – gulping as fast as you can to swallow it all without losing any. Bob holds his cock in your mouth as it continues to soften and you lick and clean all the cum off his cock.

Joe is still stroking his huge cock in your tight little pussy, beads of sweat dripping off his face and splashing on your tummy. I can tell by the look on his face that he is working very hard to keep from shooting his cum so soon, but the combination of your tight cunt and your ass wiggling and grinding against him are about to make him lose it.

“Oh yeahhhhhhh girl – fuck my hard cock with that tight little pussy – squirm your ass,” he pants as he increases his tempo – then, “ Oh gawd yesssssssssssssss, fuck girl, damnnnnnnnnn,” he hisses as his monster cock erupts inside you, filling you with his cum until it is running out around his cock and splashing to the floor. Exhausted, he slumps over you until his softening cock slides slowly from your pussy. My cock is throbbing from watching all of this, but I know when we leave here and go back to My hotel, you will be Mine for the remainder of the night.

Thinking that was the end of this particular session, I started to move forward, but Sue stops Me. “Don’t I get my turn, Sir Alan?” she asks.

“Of course,” I reply.

Sue moves forward, conspicuous in that she is the last one, besides Me, fully dressed. She moves over to the side of the table next to your head and leans forward. Her lips brush yours and then her tongue slips inside.

“Mmmmmm,” she purrs, “I can still taste Bob’s cum in your mouth. Then in a lower voice that only you and I can hear she whispers, “Girl, you have been wonderful so far tonight and I think it is a shame that you have given so much more pleasure than you have received. So to that I hope to make amends. I love the taste of pussy and I love the taste of Joe’s cum, so now I am going to plant my mouth over your pussy and suck every drop of Joe’s cum out of your cunt. Along the way, with Alan’s permission, I would like for you to cum for me whenever you feel like it.”

Then she looks over at Me and in a hushed voice, I reply, “Pam if that is what Sue wants, and everyone else has gotten what they want, then she should get what she wants. You may cum whenever you feel the urge, Pam.”

Sue pulls a low stool up between your legs and slowly begins to lick you. Starting with your cum coated thighs, she licks the mixture of your cum and Joe’s cum from your legs. She covers your pussy lips with her mouth and sucks hard – sucking your pussy lips into her mouth – sucking the cum from between your lips. Then you gasp as her tongue slips to your asshole licking the trail of cum as it flows from your pussy. As he swirls her tongue around your asshole, you moan and push your ass down against her probing tongue. She wiggles it against you – making sure she has it totally cleaned. This assault has put you on the verge of cumming. Sue quickly realizes this and probes your asshole just a little longer until you are cumming – not a major orgasm, but you know it is building.

“Mmmmmmmm,” Sue giggles, “just more cum for me to lick up,” and she returns to your pussy.

Her tongue probes deep in your pussy, slurping all of Joe’s cum. As she pushes her tongue deeper, her face grinds directly on your clit, bringing you to another orgasm. Finally, with all of Joe’s cum gone, Sue concentrates directly on your clit – licking it, sucking it, trapping it between her lips and flicking her tongue over it. You arch your back, pressing you pussy to her mouth.

“Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeee, Miss Sue – right there – lick it there. Oh my godddddddddddddddddddd!” And then it hits. Your body thrashes around on the table. Your legs clamp against Sue’s head and you scream as you explode in a tremendous orgasm.

As you settle down and catch your breath, Sue gives your pussy one last lick and, grinning at Me, she says, “She did good again, didn’t she, Alan?”

Smiling back at her, I agree, “Yes, she did great.”

Looking down at you – your body covered in sweat – still catching your breath from the orgasms Sue has just give you – I look at My watch and realize it is almost time for us to leave. I announce to the group, “OK, everybody, it is almost time for Me to take Pam away from all the festivities, but Tom and Debbie, as host and hostess, you have one last chance at her before I take her away.”

Tom and Debbie look at each other and decide their final acts. Debbie says that she will go first because you are in the right position for what she is going to do.

“Well, lets get it going then,” I reply.

Debbie moves between your legs and begins to run one of her hands over your pussy. First, just stroking it and then teasing your clit. Then she leans forward and asks, “Well, little Pam, you ever had someone’s fist up that tight little cunt of yours?”

With a loud groan and a shudder that runs through your body, you reply, “No, I have not.”

Debbie smiles and returns, “Well relax and enjoy – I love to have this done to me.”

With that, she sits on the chair left between your legs by Sue and begins. One and then two fingers slip in easily, but as she begins to work the third finger inside, she begins stretching you. She works slowly – applying lubricant and slowly works the third finger all the way inside. I am standing close –watching Debbie, listening for your safe word to stop this. Debbie slowly works the three fingers around inside – spreading her fingers, stretching you more – working them in and out letting you get used to it. Then she brings her little finger up, pressing it tightly against her other fingers and then slowly pressing inside. You groan, but I see you pressing down, trying to take more inside. She works slowly – finally working her hand into you up to her thumb. She wiggles her fingers – you squirm your ass as you get used to the intrusion. Debbie adds more lube to her hand and thumb and pressing her thumb against the palm of her hand, she slips it further in. your moans are coming more frequently, but from your body movements, I can tell you really want this. Debbie gives one last firm push. You gasp loudly, but to My amazement, I see nothing but Debbie’s wrist protruding from your pussy. You are squirming your ass, pressing against her hand as she moves it around inside. Your breath quickens – your moaning increases.

“Cum if you want, Pam,” I tell you and with that, Debbie strokes your clit with her other hand and off you go. Another hard orgasm – cumming around Debbie’s wrist and bucking your hips. When it subsides, Debbie quickly but smoothly slips her fist from your pussy.

“See, I told you that you would enjoy it,” she tells you as she moves from between your legs.

“Ok, Tom, Pam is at your disposal,” I say looking at him.

Tom says ok, but he asks for some help in rearranging your position. Joe and Bill move in to help him and they quickly lower the leg supports and untie you from the table. Then they roll you onto your tummy and lower your feet to the floor. Your ankles are spread and tied to the legs of the table and your upper body is again bound in place. Tom moves behind you and applies a generous amount of KY to his cock and then tells Bill and Joe to get to either side and spread your ass cheeks. They grab you cheeks, pulling them wide apart and exposing your tight little asshole. Tom applies more KY to your asshole and then rubs the tip of his cock against your asshole. He slowly pushes – I can see your asshole beginning to stretch to take the head of his cock. You grunt loudly as the head slips inside, and Tom stops pushing to allow you time to adjust, before slowly pushing again. Ever so slowly, he pushes until you can feel his cock hair tickling your asshole.

“Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkk, your ass is sooooooooooooo tight, Pam,” Tom moans. Beads of sweat break out on his forehead as he struggles to maintain control and then he slowly begins to move – in and out – fucking your little asshole. Your moans and his grunts fill the room as I watch his cock fucking in and out. “Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,” Tom exclaims,” this is sooooooo good, but I can’t hold on much longer”. A couple of more slow strokes and when he knows it is about over, he begins fucking harder and faster – working his cock – four quick strokes.

“Shittttttttttttttttttttttttt, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I am cummingggggggggggggggg,” is all Tom can manage. You feel his cock throbbing as it squirts its cum deep in your ass – you feel the warm as is fills you.

Tom begins to slowly ease out of you and I tell you, “Pam, clench that asshole tight – hold that cum inside. I don’t want you getting it all over My car seat as we head back to the hotel.”

In a small breathless voice, you reply, “Yes, Master.”

As we begin to untie you, Debbie brings you something to drink and a towel to wipe away the sweat. You are unbound and the blindfold finally removed. You blink your eyes at the light in the room and you see that during all of this, everyone but Me has stripped to nothing. I give you a few minutes to collect yourself as we bid our farewell to My friends, and you quickly slip into your clothes, except for the panties and they are nowhere to be found. I suspect they have been swiped as a souvenir of the evening. Tom and Debbie usher us to the front door, and I replace the scarf over your eyes as we get ready to leave.

Once in the car, I take your chin in My hand and turn your face to Me, kissing you on the lips. “You have done well tonight, Pam, and I am extremely pleased with you. The only thing remaining is to take care of Me later.”

Smiling at the praise and the thought or Me using you for My pleasure brings a smile to your face and a, “Yes, Master,” from between your lips.

Published 
Written by spankerherDaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments