Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Prescription Part II

"In Part II, Dr. Johnson prescribes severe therapy for Krystenah, which Master J happily administers"

12
12 Comments 12
22.1k Views 22.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
After Master had come in my ass, he went over to the sink and washed up. He walked over to me and pressed me back down on the examining table.

“Spread your legs,” he told me and ran a cloth up my legs, over my pussy and finally over and inside my well-fucked asshole. He slapped my ass one more time and told me to get dressed. I reached for my bra, but he shook his head no, so I buttoned up my shirt without it. I pulled up my skirt and went for my panties, but Master shook his head no again. I slipped into my sandals and put the bra and panties in my purse. Master came over to me and held my head in his hands. I looked up at him and smiled.

“We are going to get Dr. Johnson’s prescription and then we are going to go home and I am going to take care of the rest of your punishment. Part one begins now. You have lost the privilege of wearing underwear for the rest of the month. Are we clear, slut?”

“Perfectly, Master,” I said.

“Good.” He smiled and kissed me deep. He took my breath away as he always does when he presses his tongue insistently into my mouth. I love his taste and his smell. I moaned, overcome by my lust for my Master.

He led me out of the examining room. As soon as we stepped through the threshold, as small coterie of nurses and staff scattered and tried to look busy. The women peeked at me over their tablets and looked at Master longingly. I dipped my head and even though Master was walking in front of me, he said, without turning around, “raise your head, slut. These women deserve your respect.”

“Yes, Master,” I said. A woman we passed mocked my words in a sing song voice and sneered at me. A few pointed or giggled behind their hands. I heard snatches of conversation.

“…the one Dr. Johnson had to spank!” “…led like a naughty little child!” “Her man is super hot!” “…shame…” At the checkout desk, Master told me to sit and wait for him as he got the prescription. I reluctantly let go of Master’s hand and walked over the row of chairs. I knew my ass would hurt if I sat down. I was slowly lowering myself down, when Master turned to me and laughed. I was hovering over the chair, postponing contact with it for as long as I could. My ass was sticking out, my knees were bent.

“What are you doing, slut?”

I stood up at his use of the word in public. “I uh—"

“Is there something wrong with the chair?” he asked smiling.

“No, Sir. Nothing with the chair…” I said, my face flushing to match the glow in my ass.

He stopped smiling and said, “SIT DOWN.” His voice was so stern; I sat down like a shot. Tiny spears of pain shot through my ass cheeks and thighs as I made contact with the chair. Master continued talking with the desk nurse as I saw stars in front of my eyes. I breathed and relaxed my muscles. The chair felt cool. The initial pain subsided, but the deeper muscle pain persisted. Despite the pain, I felt my pussy start to fill.

The desk nurse was handing a number of bags to Master along with the prescription that he folded two and then three times to fit into his pocket. He walked over to me and held out his hand. I stood up and laced my fingers in his.

We walked to the car and Master got in the driver’s side. I had been containing my curiosity as best I could on the walk to the car, but once inside, I couldn’t help myself.

“What did the nurse give you, Master?” I asked.

“Don’t worry about it,” he said.

“Yes, Sir,” I said and bit my lip so I wouldn’t push the issue.

He took the prescription out and ripped off the bottom part of it. He handed the page to me and started the car. My eyes darted all over the page. I read it three times to make sure I understood it.

It read: Krystenah needs some radical therapy. My recommendation is punishment sessions three times a day for the next seven days but I will leave the severity to your discretion. I recommend daily walks, preferably at lunchtime after her punishment session. She would benefit from doses of her Master’s come, at least once per day. The most important element is her anal training. Have her sit with a plug in her ass up to 45 minutes daily (broken into 3 increments). I have asked the nurse to provide you with some medical samples to get you started. Good luck and

The note ended there.

NiceNeighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceNeighbor

There was a jagged tear where Master had ripped the page. I looked over at Master. He was looking back at me. “We’re going to have some fun!” he said and had a sparkle in his eye. I had butterflies in my stomach, but I also had a strange rushing feeling inside me. My heart was racing. I could feel my neck and face flushing.

At home, after Master shut off the car, he grabbed the bags and walked over to my door. My legs felt stiff as I got out of the car and my breasts swung and pressed against my blouse. I smiled at him as we walked into the house.

As soon as the door closed, Master pressed me against the door with his body. He kissed my mouth roughly and nibbled my neck. My nipples hardened as I pressed back into him. He reached down cupped my mound in his hand. He slid two fingers against the opening and brought them up to my mouth to suck. He kissed me again and whispered into my ear. “I am glad it’s the weekend, Babe. We can get started with your treatment right away.”

“You know, Sir, I am feeling a whole lot better,” I joked. He nuzzled my neck and lifted my arms above my head. He held them firmly and continued kissing me on my neck. He looked me in the eyes.

“Doctor’s orders, slut. Take off your clothes.”

He walked across the door and I stripped where I stood. He took the bags into the kitchen and called back to me to get on my knees and to put my hands behind my back. When he came over to me, he placed a blindfold over my eyes. He walked away and quickly returned. He ran something over my shoulders, across the front of my neck and over my lips. It felt like several thick flexible sticks. “What--?” I asked.

“Shhh,” he said and brought the cat down fiercely on my ass. I pitched forward at the sensation. I pushed myself back into position. He brought the cat down on my back. The tails wrapped around my middle. He had me present my breasts and he spanked them. When the knots caught my nipples, I cried out. He continued with varying degrees of bite over my back, tits and the top part of my ass cheeks. The sensation was sometimes pleasurable, sometimes, intensely painful. Kneeling in front of my Master and having him redden the skin he owns made me wet. It made me want him.

A few times my hands shot forward and he ordered me to put them back. Blindfolded, kneeling and without the use of my hands, I felt completely at his mercy. I got more and more aroused thinking about his strength, his control, his power. “Spread your legs,” he said. I moved my knees apart and willed myself not to shake.

He ran the tails along my swollen vulva. I was afraid I might come before I was given permission. He whipped my pussy with underhand strokes. I lifted up so he could have access to the pussy even though inside I felt like crying from the sting.

The throbbing continued long after he stopped. I lifted my head up to his face even though I could not see him. He pressed his cock against my mouth. It was still inside his jeans and I moaned.

“Can I please suck your cock, Master? Please let me serve you with my mouth. I am so hungry for your hard cock in my mouth, Master, can I please take it deep into my mouth, please, Master, please?”

As I begged, I heard him working to undo his jeans. In a moment his cock cut off my babbling. I sucked greedily, getting it wet and slick. I took it deep into my mouth and felt it harden and lengthen. I reached out to touch his ass and he peeled my hands off him and brought the cat down on my hands. I screamed against his cock as he rammed it deeper into my throat. I took his cock deep and sucked hard, the way he likes it. Without the use of my hands, I moved my head back and forth, taking his cock deeper every time. I applied pressure inside my mouth as I felt him thrusting. Soon, I felt his cum fill my mouth and I swallowed it all. I licked his cock lovingly, not wanting to miss a drop of his cream.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I gasped and instinctively moved into the hallway off the entry way. To my horror, Master walked to the door, buttoning up his jeans. “Stand up, slave. I need to you greet our guest properly.” I stood up in a daze. Master opened the door and greeted the caller. He pulled me over to him and removed my blindfold.

Standing under the porch light he reached out his hand to shake Master's.

"I just wanted to check on the patient," Dr. Johnson said.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments