Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The pleasure of pain

"Blindfolded, bound and collared, she waited..."

9
3 Comments 3
21.7k Views 21.7k
907 words 907 words
She was standing in a darkened room, stripped bare but for a strict black leather posture collar and a silk blindfold covering her eyes. Her arms were held high in the air, each one tied to the ceiling on opposite sides of the room. Her legs received similar treatment, spread wide with rope attaching each ankle to the walls surrounding her. No room for manoeuvre.

As she heard the door close and his footsteps disappear she tested her bonds. First her arms, trying to pull them down, inwards, anywhere. Then her legs. Of course, she could spread her legs further if she wished, but that would just make it even more difficult to stay in her position. Her body initiated a pattern of rise and fall as she discovered she was bound completely, utterly under the control of that man. The man that held within him the capacity to break and build in one single event. 

The building tension caused little beads of sweat to glisten on her naked flesh. The anticipation was running circles within her mind. The possibilities of what could happen on his return were endless. Each one aided the building wetness between her legs. She was sure that there would be a pool of her juices by the time the door creaked open again. 

Finally, she heard the unmistakeable tap-tap of his patent leather shoes against the wooden floor, causing her body to tense up once more. From her mouth came a shocked exhale of breath when it was clear he was not alone. She could hear one, two, three sets of footsteps in total, clinking and clacking their way to the room where she was held. She started to panic. He had never shared her before. The speed of her breathing increased and she wriggled around in her bonds once more. Trying to compose herself, she took some deep breaths in order to steady her body just in time for the doorknob to be turned. 

In that tone that suggested a subtle condescending note, he cut the silence. “Good evening, pet. I am sorry about the wait. I do hope you haven’t been too uncomfortable”.

If she was in any state to roll her eyes she would have done so from underneath her blindfold. “I have brought some friends along to play today. I hope you won’t mind”. 

With that, he moved towards her, reaching his fingertips up to her face to trace the outline of her jaw. She shivered at his touch, a combination of surprise and arousal hitting her at once. His fingers moved to her plump lower lip and teased her mouth open. She sucked on his two fingers as if they were the last morsel of food on the planet.

SophiaMorrison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaMorrison

He replaced his fingers with a ball gag that he strapped tightly at the back of her head. One final caress of her cheeks and he was gone. 

Muffled sounds filled the room for what felt like an eternity until two words appeared out of the noise. Two very deliberate words designed to act as a warning.

“Get ready”.

She barely had time to process the meaning of those words before she was screaming into her gag. The room seemed to vibrate with the sharp sound of leather hitting bare skin. Just as the the bite of the whip had settled and the echo of her scream had disappeared, there was another strike, this time from a different angle. She felt the unmistakable sting of strips of leather as the flogger introduced itself to her body. There was no time to grasp in her mind what was happening to her. All her brain allowed her to do was to translate the energy from the leather hitting her into vocalisations of pain escaping her lips. 

She couldn’t control the noise that developed from deep within her chest as the third and final implement was unleashed. This was him. She just knew it. The feel of the cane against her ass just screamed his essence. It was accurate, deliberate and engrained deep in her memory from all the times he had hit her before. Somehow the strikes from the cane represented both care and menace at the same time.

Time slowed as each torturous hit enveloped her. The pace and precision of each one built her body up to a crescendo. Each ounce of pain translated to pleasure of the darkest kind. Her body convulsed with the irreversible orgasm that coursed throughout each cell. She was taken over by the pain, both her body and mind shrouded with heat and haze. 

That darkened room was filled with the most perverted of melodies that night. Her agonizing outbursts of both pleasure and pain combined beautifully with the sounds of the instruments against her poor flesh. The men found a rhythm in their strikes, managing to maintain constant contact with her burning body. 

When it was over, when her body shivered with the remnants of numerous pain induced orgasms, he came to her. He kissed her cheeks, her chin and her nose. Very delicately, he removed both the collar and the gag and held her head upright with his steady hands. He kissed her deeply, transferring the love and affection he felt for her in that moment. In one soft movement, he shifted his focus to her ear and whispered the words that healed a thousand wounds. 

“Good girl”

Published 
Written by CuriousPirate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments