Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Prince's Nighttime Pleasure

2
1 Comment 1
8.4k Views 8.4k
855 words 855 words
Prince Lar of Arabia stood by the window of his room and gazed at the moon with no shirt and only a robe bottom on. His attendant came in and announced the arrival of the next prisoner of the night.

Lar smiled and walked over to the door to welcome the guest. He gazed all over the body of the girl in shackles and handcuffed. "You may go," he said, dismissing the attendants without even looking away. The young girl was exquisite, with large brown eyes, tanned skin, and soft, magnomious curls. Her large chest looked out of place on her slim body and long legs. Only a sticker size wrapping covered her chest and purple see through silk wrapped around her legs.

The Prince asked, "What's your name?" and she replied in a soft musical voice, "Rin." He smiled broadly like a child recieving a new toy and said, "Well, Rin, I hope you will please me tonight." He lifted her arms, still cuffed together and placed them behind his neck and grabbed her by the waist. She went to him willingly like a good servant and gave herself to his touch. He pressed his lips hard aginst her and rougly stuck his tongue in and nearly chewed her baby, lush lips off. "Now, let the fun begin, " he said seductively.

He led her over to his bed with a a silk canopy overhead and laid her down. He shackled her feet to the bed and ripped off his bottom piece revealing his erect penis. He slithered under her and removed her top and ripped the wrapping paper away to reveal her shaved, delicious looking pussy. Rin bent down to kiss him.

The prince grabbed her large tits, while she reached down to calm his quivering cock. They hotly kissed and exchanged salvia. The prince stopped her for a moment and slid her mouth down to his cock. She instantly began sucking and licking it all over. The prince moaned and brought his hip up to meet her mouth. All 8 inches went down her throat without her gagging. "Dayum, your good," he muttered. He instructed her to continue, until she swollowed his cum. He tensed. Then he shot 6 loads of hot, wet cum that she had no trouble swallowing. He laughed and licked the rest from her mouth before sticking his tongue into the back of her mouth.

Lar positioned himself, so that he could taste the growing pool of sweet juice on her swollen pussy. He licked her clit several times with his rough tongue and dipped in and out of her holy spot.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

She ground her ass into his mouth. The prince stuck in a finger, then two, and fiercely finger fucked Rin. Exotic moans and groans came up from the depths of her and she arched her back, moving to the rhythm. The bouncing did very nice things to her bosom.

The prince kneeled down on the bed and fastened Rin's feet around him and settled her hole right above his ready cock. He teased her pussy with his cock while they had another passionate kissing session. His hand traveled all over her back and pressed her against him, so that her boobs where tightly squished against his chest. He inserted his waiting cock into her and sat her down on it. She gasped as he slowly pulled it out. The prince repeated the motion to widen her sacred area to fit his dick. He thrust again and again as she gasped in his arms. Her hardened nubs grated against his bronze skin. He thrust one last time and broke through the hymen. His bloody shaft came out and he laid down in triumph for a couple minutes. He reached over to suck on her breasts. He twiddled them and squeezed those water balloons in his hand, while her chest moved up in down to recover her breath.

Lar untied her and settled her to his wanted position. He laid her down and spread her tighs. He inspected the raw skin and lifted her legs to resume fucking her. He pounded her hard and stuck his cock in as far as it would go. His balls slapped against the mouth of her opening. He felt her insides clinging onto his cock and tensing up. He felt his own, ready to burst. He thrust one more time before she arched her neck and came. He also burst inside of her, flooding her sweet pussy with cum. The hot juice spurted out. Rin held onto Lar as they continued overflowing.

The prince took out his cock from her and held it out to her for her to taste herself. He stood up and readjusted his robe. He pulled her up and said, "Thank you for giving me this pleasure tonight." She smiled and purred.

He walked her to the door naked and handed her to one of the waiting guards. Her eyes opened wide with confusion and surprise. "Wait, your majesty..." she began before he closed the doors on her.

The nerve of those sluts, he thought.

He never uses used toys again.

Published 
Written by CloveXxX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments