Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Punishment

"I had been bad, really bad..."

12
10 Comments 10
36.4k Views 36.4k
928 words 928 words
Famous Story
I’ve been so bad and you are angry at me, really angry. Not just the usual kind of anger that gets me whipped, but the kind that gets stone cold silence and rigidity in your posture. You push me away from you and go to stand up, but I cling to you and say I’m sorry. You ignore me, shoving me down onto the bed. I grab your waist and plead for you to forgive me; again you push me from you. I begin to cry, it doesn’t move you. I fall down before you, grab your ankles and kiss your feet with my lips and my tears. I hear you sigh so there is hope you won’t walk out, at least not yet.

“Bend over the bed slave!” you say. I hurriedly do so all the while nervous as you reach for the belt that is ever present in our chamber. “Why would you defy me this way, what were you thinking slave? You were certainly not thinking of your Master, were you?” Whack! The belt lands on my ass and I flinch involuntarily and gasp. “You will not say a word or move slave.” Whack! Whack! Whack! I bite my lip. Whack! Whack! Whack! I can surely taste my own blood now. Whack! Whack! Whack! A moan involuntarily escapes my lips and I squirm. You grab my hair pulling my head back making me gasp. “You were told not to move or make a sound slave.” Whack! Whack! Whack! Tears are running down my face now and I cannot control the whimpering sounds in my throat. Whack! Whack! Whack! I’m crying uncontrollably now most likely angering you even more.

“Get up fully on the bed slave…NOW!” I quickly scramble on the bed quivering and crying. “Lay on your belly…NOW!” I roll over not knowing what will come next and not wanting to anger you. You crawl up behind me on the bed and I hear you fumbling with something and am curious but dare not look to see what you are doing and I hear it, the sound of the oil opening, then I know what is to come next, what is to be my punishment.

I can hear you replacing the oil onto the bedside table and then there is silence but I feel you moving. I feel your hand at my buttocks and then I am most certain what will happen next. You lean over and say “Don’t move a muscle slave” and then you begin to slide your enormous cock into my ass. You know this is true punishment for me. You know this is worse than the belt. You know this because of what I have shared only with you.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

You know this will be the worst punishment besides discarding me or selling me. I am fearful but I do not move a muscle.

You slowly slide your engorged cock into me an inch at a time and I again bite my lip to keep from crying out. My ass is searing with pain and I involuntarily tense up making it tighter for your thickness to enter. “Just relax and don’t move slave” you whisper in my ear. I try, I really do but the pain is intense and I have tears running down my face. “Why do you make me punish you? Why do you continue to defy and anger me?” I cannot speak due to the pain and I can only shake my head in confusion because I do not have an answer to your question, none at all.

You continue your assault on my ass and must surely have your entire length in me by now based on the fullness I am feeling. I can tell you are enjoying being in my ass as I can feel your cock swelling and I whimper. You lean over and begin to whisper in my ear “are you okay? Are you in pain? “I am nodding yes as I cannot speak. You reach down and begin stroking my pussy and I hear your quick breath “you are dripping wet, my god you are hot!” At this point I cannot control the responses of my body and I begin pushing back against your cock and a moan escapes my lips. “My god you are wet” you exclaim again “but it is not my desire to hurt you”, and you pull out leaving me empty and a cry bursts out of my mouth. You quickly flip me over and I not only see caring in your eyes but pure lust as well. You are whispering things I cannot hear because the only thing I can think of at this point is please fuck me and you do so quickly slamming your massively rigid 9” cock into my pussy all the way to my cervix causing me to scream loudly.

You ram your cock in me over and over and I can barely breathe. “Please Master, please” I beg needing to cum badly. You bend my legs up so you can get a better view of my dripping cunt and bite my foot causing me to cry out. “Don’t defy me again slave” you shout as you drive as hard as I’ve ever felt into my waiting pussy. You quickly cum and I follow unable to control myself and hoping this will not anger you further. I think not as you collapse on top of me, kissing me and caressing me.

I love my Master.

Published 
Written by mare24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments