Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ranch - Chapter 2

"My real journey begins"

13
5 Comments 5
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I decided to spend a couple of weeks just being free in Toronto, but by the end of my first day I had done everything that I wanted to do, seen everyone I wanted to see and I was just too excited by this new possibility that I called the lawyer and asked if I could change my departure date to the next day. She laughed and agreed. She told me to be in front of my building at 7am, which I thought was a little early, I’m not really a morning person, but I was determined to be ready.

The next morning I woke up to an incessant buzzing. I looked at my phone and the alarm had been going off since 6am and it was now 7am. The buzzing was a combination of my alarm and the entry buzzer. I switched off the alarm and ran to the buzzer. I spoke to the driver and invited him to wait inside and said that I would only be a couple of minutes.

I quickly started the shower and by the time he knocked on my door I had the kettle on and was headed for the bathroom. I opened the door and there I was, dumbstruck again. He was really hot. Jeans, an open neck shirt, a leather jacket and boots. I was blank for a second or so and then asked him in. He was looking at me as he came in and I was really thrilled that someone who looked barely over 20 would look at me like that. That was before I realized that I only had on my panties and a bra.

I think I really blushed then because he smiled and sat down in the living room. He told me to hurry and get ready since Miss Jane was expecting us and he wanted to beat the major traffic out of town. I gave him a good view of my ass as I ran to the bathroom. I also left the door open so that I could talk to him and he could get an even better look at the package he was delivering to The Ranch.

Every time I looked out he was looking straight at me. I even left the door open when I peed. He kept looking and smiling. I threw on some undies and a t-shirt and jeans. I had to wear heels with that and then put on my coat. It was early April and looked a beautiful day. I picked up the small bag I had packed together with my purse and my phone. He held the door open for me, no I don’t know his name yet it hadn’t occurred to me to ask while naked.

When we got downstairs he took my bag and put it in the trunk of the limo that was parked outside. Then he looked at me and said “I also need your purse and your phone please.” Now that couldn’t be right. I know they said bring nothing but really. He stood there with his hand out and I gave him my purse but I was really having trouble handing over the phone. Eventually he stepped close to me and just took it out of my hand. When he did he reminded me that my contract had the “no property of any kind” stipulated in it. I shrugged and got in to the car as he held the door open for me.

We headed out of town in what was pretty much silence. He even put the tinted window up between us. I had nothing to do in the back except stare out of the windows. It felt like this was going to be a really long trip. I took off my coat and lay down on the seat. It seemed like a nap would be a good idea.

I woke up when he opened the door and let the bright morning sunlight into the car. He held out his hand to help me out and then got my coat and put it round my shoulders. He left his arm there as we walked into the little restaurant at the gas station. This wasn’t one of the regular rest stops on the highway between Toronto and Montreal and I asked him where we were. He told me that we were less than 30 minutes from The Ranch. I was shocked. I had slept like a baby on the back seat for what must have been nearly 3 hours or more. He asked me what I would like and went to get us some food and drinks. I looked around. This would be the last of the outside world that I would see for at least a year. I wondered if this was what nuns felt like when headed for the convent. Probably not exactly!

The atmosphere while we ate lunch was much nicer. We chatted and I found out that James, now I have his name, had been with Miss Jane for the last 3 years. He was obviously devoted to her and he was one of the few that are allowed to come and go from The Ranch as they please. When we finished eating he said “OK Daisy. From here on you have to listen carefully and do exactly as you are told. You can’t be the way you were with your phone. If you are told to do something then just do it. Everyone who lives at The Ranch is there because they want to be. Don’t think that anyone feels anything but love, they just mostly have different ways of showing it and accepting it. OK?” I nodded. He had scared me a little, but I was just too excited by the whole adventure to feel anything but thrilled.

We went back to the car and he opened the door for me again. He stopped me before I got in. “Now is the time daisy”, he said, “you need to give me everything you have and go into your new life completely free. I wasn’t sure what he meant but it started to dawn on me. I took off my rings and bracelets and he put them all into a bag with my name already printed on it. Then I handed him my coat and stepped out of my shoes and handed them over. He stood waiting expectantly as I took off my t-shirt, thank goodness I had put on a bra, and after that I took off my jeans and handed them over.

I stood there in a gas station parking lot in my undies. James was just looking at me. “I did say everything” he said calmly. Now I know I blushed. “You want me to get totally naked in a parking lot?” I said. “Now you understand” he said. He smiled and gestured for me to finish. To be honest it was getting me more than a little excited standing there in full view and almost naked.

GirlAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GirlAngel

So I shrugged and unhooked my bra and handed it to him.

I must say my boobs are my best feature I always think. I hope he enjoyed that. Then I pulled down my panties picked them up and flipped them over to him. He left me standing there while he want to the trunk and packed everything into a container that already contained my bags. He was very neat and folded everything perfectly. Then he came back and once again held the door for me while I slid in. I must admit I was really horny. I was thinking about being naked out there and being naked in here with a really hot guy. I was kind of wishing that he would make a move or at least close the window so that I could pleasure myself. But he didn’t. He got in and started to drive as though everything was perfectly normal.

It seemed like an eternity until we pulled to the right of the road and turned into a driveway. We went down through some trees and were confronted by a secure gate with a high fence stretching off in both directions. There were cameras every few feet and they were all pointing outwards. Obviously not like a prison but more like a fortress. James put his arm out of the window and punched numbers into the keypad. The gate slid aside and we went through.

Not far. James pulled into a garage just inside the gates as they slid shut. I could see a house a long way off in the distance and some other buildings dotted around. James came and opened the door. I got out and stepped away from the car. This place was immense and I could see all kinds of people walking and working even from where we were standing. “There are no vehicles allowed past this point Daisy”, he said, “Miss Jane wants everyone to be free and that is a lot easier with no vehicles.” I stepped onto the grass and it felt so good on my toes. James took my hand and led me to the side of the garage to a small building.

As we arrived at the door three people came out. two girls and a guy. They were all wearing t-shirts and shorts but the girls t-shirts were designed so that their breasts were exposed every time they moved. I noticed that they both had lovely boobs similar in size to mine. In addition their shorts were made so that while their pussies were covered their asses were completely bare.

The guy had on a similar t-shirt that showed his chest regularly but his shorts were open at the front and his cock and balls were completely exposed. The girls watched me looking and one of them giggled. “You must be Daisy” she said. “We’ve been expecting you. Come in.” The girls both turned and led the way into the building. They both had spectacular bums. I brushed the guys penis on the way past. I’m not sure that it was a total accident. I really wanted to touch it. He looked at me and smiled as I brushed past him.

Once inside it was just us girls. Except that I was the only one totally naked. The girls introduced themselves as Gloria and Sybil, sisters. They giggled a lot and seemed to enjoy touching each other when they talked. Anyway, the idea was that as a new arrival I would not be given any clothes until I met with Miss Jane in a few hours. Until then I was strapped into a chastity belt which was padlocked and Gloria, or Glo as she liked to be called, dropped the key into her shorts pocket. Sybil attached a cord to the front of the chastity belt and walked out of the door towing me with her. She said she would give me a tour later, but for now I would have to wait outside Miss Jane’s office until she was ready.

This was not exactly what I had been expecting but so far it was definitely more than just interesting. The chastity belt was pretty uncomfortable, but I would put up with that to be naked in the same room with Miss Jane. When we were outside I noticed that James had changed into what appeared to be the standard issue t-shirt and shorts. My but he was impressive. I was hoping that we would meet again at some point. Gloria walked quite briskly and I had to almost run to keep up. We went past quite a few people and most of them stopped whatever they were doing to take a look at the new girl. It was getting me quite excited. Glo was kind enough to walk across the grass instead of on the paths which was a bit easier on my bare feet.

We eventually arrived at the big house that I had seen. I noticed on the way through that all the girls had on the same shorts and tee as Glo and sybil. I asked Glo about the exposed ass and covered pussy arrangement but I was told in no uncertain terms that Miss Jane would explain everything. Glo led me into the house and to an anteroom at the back that was outside a pair of large doors. There was a girl sitting at the desk who looked to be some kind of assistant or secretary. She came from behind the desk and I saw that she was fully clothed in a very severe business suit with heels and a very low neckline that almost showed her nipples as well as a skirt that was around her upper thigh.

She took the leash from Glo and dismissed her. “Come Rosie” she said “you can wait as all Miss Jane’s pets wait. She undid the chastity belt with the key that Glo had given her and pushed me to my knees just to the side of the large doors. She walked round me and examined me. She checked inside my mouth, she kneaded my boobs, she pushed me forward onto my hands and put on a latex glove to check inside my pussy and my ass. Then she had me kneel against the wall and chained a belt around my waist to a hook on the wall. There I stood. Naked and chained until Miss Jane called for me about an hour later.

To be continued…….
Published 
Written by DaisyBegsYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments