Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Red Light Club

"Carly and Jane get more than they bargained for when they sign up for the Red Light Club."

4
1 Comment 1
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
After my encounter with Lance Graham, I found my way home and went to sleep. I awoke to the sound of Jen stumbling home at 6 A.M. She had been at a guy’s apartment up town in a three way. I was jealous, but recanted my story and, to my surprise, Jen flipped out.

“You met Lance Graham? No! You fucked Lance Graham! Lucky slut!” She exclaimed.

“Who is he?” I questioned.

“Carly, how have you not heard of Lance Graham?” She stared at me for a moment, realizing I had no answer to her question. “Supposedly there’s an underground community of individuals who are open sexually, but can’t openly come out about their sexual inhibitions because, well, open sexuality isn’t really praised; especially when it comes to women. Lance Graham is supposed to be the founder of this community. They call themselves, The Red Light Club.”

“Oh! So it’s like I fucked a celebrity?” I responded, feeling pleased with myself.

“Hell yeah! You fucked the Brad Pitt of sex!” We both laughed. “What does his card say?”

“It’s a work and personal number, with an address to an office building on 53rd street.”

Jen looked at the address, “Oh! I know exactly where that is! We should visit him.”

“It's Sunday, I doubt he’s at work right now.”

“Touché. How about his cell?”

“It’s worth a try, but what should I say?”

Jen grinned mischievously, “Tell him we want to join the Red Light Club.”

I called and did just that. He paused for about a minute, before saying, “Come to my house tonight at 9 P.M. Dress lightly.”

“Where do you live?” I inquired.

“I live in Rye. Take the train up from Grand Central," with that, he hung up.

“What did he say?” Jen inquired, wide-eyed.

“We should go to his house tonight in Rye.”

“That’s far,” she mused.

“I know. And we have work tomorrow!”

“Don’t worry. I’ll let my dad know we won’t be in.” Jen walked into her room and called her father.

We both worked at her father’s department store in Brooklyn. After Jen and I decided college wasn’t for us, my parents kicked me out. We lived in an apartment in Manhattan, which her father paid for. Jen was rich and helped me out because of our friendship.

Jen came back in the room smiling, “We are set. Did he give any other instructions?”

“Dress lightly.”

That night we made our way to Rye, a town just outside of the city. I wore a short black dress and no panties. Jen wore a mini skirt and a neon pink tank top. The stares the men on the train gave us verified that we were dressed appropriately.

Once we got to Rye, we called Lance again, “We are at the station. What address do we go to?”

I heard his breath and then he hung up. A minute later, a black car pulled up. The man in front signalled us to get in. We got in and were driven to a white mansion with a sprawling green lawn and a rounded drive-way. His house was shrouded by trees and required a code to open the gate to the property. Jen and I got out and walked to the door. A woman wearing a dress similar to mine opened it. She had long blond hair and bright blue eyes.

“Hello. You are here for the initiation?” We nodded. “Head up the staircase, take a right, and then walk to the end of the hall.”

We did as instructed and found ourselves in a large red room.

VictoriaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaGarcia

The walls were lined with books and art. A chandelier hung from the ceiling and there at the back of the room, sat Lance at a large deck with many papers on it.

He looked up and smiled, “You must be Carly and Jane?”

He had a strong commanding voice. I remembered his traits from the night before: his black hair, his toned muscles and his bright eyes. However, tonight he seemed bigger than he had the night before.

“You inquired about joining the club. Are you ready to begin your initiation?” He said.

“Yes!” Jane answered immediately.

Lance smiled, “Eager. I like that.”

He walked over to Jane and ripped her shirt off. Her pale breasts fell out, her nipples were already hard. Lance went straight to her nipples and began to suck on them. Jane moaned and almost fell back. Then Lance grabbed the back of her head and kissed her vigorously. I couldn’t believe they just started going at it. Was this our initiation?

Lance pulled away and walked over to his desk and pushed a button. Rope fell from his ceiling.

Jane gasped, “What is this?”

“Your initiation,” Lance smiled as five naked men, ranging in body type and ethnicity, walked in the room. “I want to see how much you really enjoy sex.”

He walked over to Jane and took her hands and tied her to the ceiling; Jane didn’t resist at all, she just smiled. Then the first man, a middle-aged overweight Arab man grabbed Jane’s butt and inserted his cock into her pussy from behind.

“Oh my God! Yes! Fuck me please sir!” Jane yelled.

I was awe struck. My pussy was soaking my panties, as I watched Jane take his full length into her pussy. I was excited and scared at the same time.

“Move to her ass, Ahmad,” Lance commanded, as he removed his pants and revealed his large erect penis.

Jane stared in awe and then cringed as Ahmad entered her ass, “Oh master! I’m not worthy of your penis, but please fuck me! I’m begging you sir.”

Lance smiled, as he slowly inserted his cock into her dripping pussy. After his first slow entrance he began to jam his cock deep in her vagina.

“Oh my God! I can’t hold it any more! Yes! I’m going to cum!” Jane yelled, as her body tensed up. I saw some of her juices drip from Lance’s balls as she exploded on his cock.

As Jane tightened, Ahmad closed his eyes and grunted, “Ugh!! Take this load!” He released hot cum into her ass and Jane screamed.

Ahmad stepped away and the next man, a muscular black man with an absurdly long member, grabbed Jane’s butt and inserted his cock.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! It’s so big! It’s too big! Oh my God!” Jane yelled as she took these cocks inside of her.

I fell to my knees in disbelief. I was so horny now, I was rubbing my pussy forcefully. I moaned loudly, not caring who saw. I heard Lance and the other man announce their orgasms and heard Jane scream in pleasure. I looked up and saw semen dripping from Jane’s ass and pussy. I craved it, so I crawled over and began to lick it up, as another man entered Jane from behind.

“You just can’t wait for your initiation can you?” Lance said, as he bent down and grabbed my hair.

“I can’t. I need to cum, sir,” I moaned.

Lance whistled, “Well here is your initiation.”

As he said, that the doors swung open and the blond lady who had opened the door for us walked in. She wore nothing but a large red dildo and had another young girl by the hair. She grinned mischievously at me and walked towards me...
Published 
Written by TheBlackDynamite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments