Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The shopping trip

"Out shopping he got more than he bargained for"

4
4 Comments 4
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
As I walk down the streets of the local town I spy an attractive woman casually window shopping. There is an air of mystery about her, which intrigues me, draws me in. I decide to spend some time in her company even though she is unaware of me.

I observe her every move, the gentle sway of her hips as she moves from shop to shop…

***

Finally, she stopped outside a clothes shop and walked in. I was undecided whether to follow but my curiosity got the better of me and besides I was now under her spell. I watched as she perused the racks of clothes, stopping now and again to take a closer look. Sometimes to run her finger tips over the fabric sensuously. I imagined her running those delicate fingers over my skin. She picked up a summer dress and walked over to the changing rooms.

I strategically placed myself so I could see down the corridor, but not to expose myself as a peeping tom to the assistants. I stood there looking at my phone and casually glancing at the cubicle where she had disappeared, I noticed a gap in the curtain and her reflection in the mirror. I watched as she stepped out of her skirt, she was wearing hold ups and in between the pale flesh of her thighs, I spied her lace underwear. I couldn’t believe this erotic scene that was playing out before my eyes.

She hooked her fingers into those panties and pulled them down revealing her shaved pussy. It looked good enough to eat and my cock twitched in my pants. She put on the dress, it was quite short but just about covered her stocking tops, and she smoothed out the flimsy material over her hips and down the top of her thighs. She looked a picture of sexiness. Then she turned round to look at herself from behind giving me a full look at her backside. She bent over a little and her beautiful ass was revealed with a hint of her plump pussy lips, I could tell she was turned on. She wanted people to see her bare pussy.

My cock was now swelling to the point where it was difficult to hide. I decided to walk out of the shop when my urge was really to go over there and pull the curtain back, undo my fly and thrust my cock deep inside her… give her what she was so obviously craving.

I was standing outside trying not to think of what I had seen so that my arousal would subside. It did a little but was still uncomfortable and I knew I would soon have to find somewhere to relieve the tension. After about five minutes, she emerged from the shop carrying a bag which must’ve been holding her old clothes, because she was now wearing the dress.

She walked on down the street and I followed until she came upon a coffee shop. I followed her inside. There was a small queue formed and was quite busy but not completely full, which was good because I needed to sit down and hide my arousal. I was directly behind her and could smell her perfume. Heady and intoxicating…my head swam a bit and I felt some precum leak out. I was so tempted to pull up that short piece of material and run my hand in between her legs… feel the wetness there, slide a finger deep inside and kiss her neck looking down the front of her dress and seeing how erect her nipples were.

My cock was now fully erect and straining against my trousers. She ordered herself a coffee and a slice of cake. I did the same. She placed herself at an empty table for two and I found a seat where I could see her. As I sat down, I noticed she was looking in my direction. I thought I saw a feint smile on her lips. Those lips I so desperately wanted to kiss.

I sat and drank my coffee and glanced over now and again. I watched how she shuffled in her seat and crossed her legs showing me the tops of her stockings. Was she doing this on purpose I thought? Did she know I was watching her? Then she looked at me again and there was definitely a smile this time, and as she did, she uncrossed her legs and I caught a glimpse of the pink lips of her bare pussy. I flushed and gave her a smile back. She looked down at my crotch and must’ve seen the strain that my trousers were under, I saw her lick her lips and then take a bite from her cake.

She finished her drink and ate the rest of the cake; she got up to leave but dropped something on the floor next to me as she walked out of the cafe. I quickly drained my coffee, left the cake and followed her out, picking the piece of paper up as I did so. It was a receipt for the dress, a lot of money for not much material, I thought.

I followed her down the street until we came to a car park. I watched her pay at the machine and then go over to her car; she looked round before opening the door and sliding down in. I walked over and knocked on her window, the window buzzed down and she looked at me and said, “Can I help you?”

I stuttered a moment and tried not to look at her legs which were now almost fully exposed as her dress had ridden up as she sat down. “You dropped this on the floor in the coffee shop,” I said as I handed the receipt over to her. Our hands touched a little and she lingered there for a moment and then took it from me. She thanked me, then glanced down at her legs, and then back up at me.

“Like what you see?” she breathed,

“Very much!” I replied nervously.

“Get in,” she said

I didn’t hesitate.

Once inside the car the warmth of the day gave way to a cooler aspect, a nice blast of air conditioning blew against my face.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

She put the car into reverse.

“Let’s go for a little ride out to the countryside, but first I think you need to release that big cock of yours, it looks like it is going up burst through your jeans!”

I wasn’t sure that I should undo my jeans and expose myself in such a public place but I went with it, knowing how low her car was and that we would be going through the town, people will clearly be able to see inside as we drove past. I undid the belt, unbuttoned my jeans, and pulled them down a little, pulled my briefs to one side fully exposing my throbbing erection.

“My what a beautiful cock!” she said with a slight tremor in her voice.

She felt her juices flow moistening her pussy lips, it took everything she had to concentrate on the road, and not plunge her fingers down inside her.

Her clit throbbed.

We talked as she drove; everything seemed so natural like it was meant to be. I couldn’t take my eyes off her she was beautiful, I noticed a trace of oriental features in her face. She seriously turned me on. She was intoxicating.

We drove for about half an hour until we found ourselves out in the countryside.

“I am going to show you a really beautiful secluded spot where we can be alone and have some fun,” she said with a smile.

She parked the car in a lay-by and got out; I did myself up and followed her through a wooded area. We didn’t walk together I was always a little behind her.

We walked like that across two fields and into another wooded area. I just watched her sexy bottom sway in that summer dress and was almost in a trance. She stopped as we approached a clearing; there were some logs on the floor, which made good for sitting down or bending over…

She looked over at me and asked me to get undressed. I did as I was told. It felt so good to be free of my clothes. I placed them on the floor behind one of the logs and sat down. She came over, knelt down between my legs, and ran her hands up my thighs pulling them apart, getting a full view of my aching erection and my heavy balls.

I felt her hand on me. She ran a finger up the shaft and drawing the skin back exposing the swollen tip, smearing the precum that had gathered there. My cock glistened.

She stood up and asked me to take off her dress. Again, I obeyed. I placed that down on top of my clothes while she took off her stockings. We stood there naked looking at each other. My god she was beautiful. The dappled sunlight piercing the trees made it almost dreamlike. I really couldn’t believe a shopping trip had ended up like this.

We walked a little enjoying our naked freedom, both painfully aroused but holding it in, building the tension. We were two sexual beings enjoying being at one with nature with the anticipation of what was to come.

She stopped at a tree and with her back to me she bent over and placed her hands on the trunk, showing me her beautiful sexy bum, her plump pussy lips beckoning me to join her. I saw as she placed a hand down between her legs and traced a finger over her lips, she breathed a heavy breath and moaned

“Mmm so wet for your cock… come to me.”

I almost ran to her…

My cock was so hard and throbbing, aching for her hot juicy cunt to envelope it. Opening herself up for me, she guided my way.

I pressed the tip against her hot hole. She gasped as I rubbed the tip up and down, I could see her had moving and knew she was wanking her swollen clit.

“Fuck me,” she moaned

“I want that big hard cock inside me.”

I pushed to tip in and moved it gently back and forth, felt so good to tease her and me. Her hips bucked at little and then I plunged it all the way in deep and hard.

She let out a cry, “Fffuck yes!”

I pushed against her as she pushed back on me getting my full length and squashing my balls against her soaking pussy lips. We pushed against each other like that for a few seconds and then I pulled almost all the way out and tipped her again for a few strokes.

My lust got the better of me and I started to fuck her hungrily. I slid in and out, full-length strokes, deep and hard as her hand worked furiously on her clit.

“I am gonna cum,” she said through heavy breaths.

My balls heavy with cum slapping against her soaked lips making wet noises as the pace increased.

“Oh yesss! Fuck my cunt!” she almost screamed.

Then I felt her body shudder as the first wave of her orgasm took her, made me want to cum myself so bad. I was lost in the blur of fucking this hot girl in the woods and it felt fantastic!

Hearing her panting and load moans at my cock’s relentless pounding and her own ecstasy. Then it came, I exploded deep inside her, such joy in the release as my warm liquid filled her.

Still inside her pressed against the tree, we stayed in that embrace until our legs gave way and we slumped on the floor. We spent the afternoon naked like that until we felt a need for food and drink. She drove me back to town and left with a promise that we meet again.

We didn’t know each other’s names nor did we swap any details just a knowing that we would meet again to further our sexual adventures…

Published 
Written by JimmyBlue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments