Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Show Part 3

"Aubrey and her final destination"

28
14 Comments 14
11.8k Views 11.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

My husband left for work, and I watched him drive away. I peeked through my window and within five minutes my husband was sneaking in Lily’s back door.

I did not even really care. My ego was more hurt than I was jealous. David left after about ten minutes. I lay on the bed still tired from yesterday’s events. I was still sore and scraped up from the cucumber, but thinking of being their slut whore made me horny all over again.

No one was here but I put on stockings and my slut heels. I was nude other than the stockings and heels. I then went to the bay window in my living room pulled back the drapes, and started to rub my pussy in front of the window. I was so sore but I did not care. I came so hard hoping some on would have seen me.

I opened all the shades in my house, and cleaned my house completely naked. I hadn't cleaned my windows in years, but each window in my house was spotless.

Lilly called on my cell phone that afternoon.

“Your husband thinks he is such a stud,” Lily chuckled.

He is coming over to fuck me again tomorrow. After he drives away you will have enough time to report to my bedroom before he gets here.

Lilly hung up the phone without me saying a word. My curiosity was running wild the rest of the day. My husband came home that evening. I could hardly look at him. It was not anger, but I had lost all feeling for him. My lusts and love were going in another direction. I loved Lily, but it was not her that I loved, it was what she made me do.

The next morning, I pretended to be asleep as my husband supposedly left for the office. As the car drove away, I hopped out of bed and ran to Lily’s.

Lily was in a baby doll negligee. She was stunning.

“Get undressed, and hide your clothes in the hamper.”

I stood there naked as Lily led me to the closet. I was ordered to my knees in the closet. Lily then bound my hands to my feet behind my back. She gagged me with a ball gag, with instructions for absolute silence. Lily shut the closet door so my presence would be unknown. The closet doors had slats, so I was able to see out.

David came bounding up the stairs. His enthusiasm angered me greatly. Lily was turning on her seductive charm. She had him mesmerized. Between her little outfit, and her seductive mannerisms he thought he was so hot. His corny behavior made me chuckle to myself.

He was undressed in a flash. He never was much of a romantic, but at one time he was mine.

Lily lay on her back, removing her panties.  David was inside her in a heartbeat, and the whole sexual act was over in minutes.
Lily had a little grin, almost laughing at the ridiculousness of his lovemaking ability. My husband, though, was proud of his performance and dressed quickly for the office.

Lily motioned for me to come to her. I was on my knees but my hands were bound to my ankles behind me. I pushed the closet door open with my head, and crawled on my knees across the floor as fast as possible. I could feel my breasts wiggling as I moved to Lily. This brought a smile to her face. Lily removed the gag, and placed her cum filled pussy in front of my face. That beautiful pussy, I longed for. Without being asked I started clean her pussy and thighs.

I could hear a soft moan from Lily. I started licking in small circles surrounding her clit. Her hips started to gyrate with every circle of my tongue.

“Suck the cum out of my hole,” Lily moaned.

As I sucked at her vagina a large glob of cum came to my lips. The sucking was bringing Lily to a peak. I continued to clean as I tongued her pussy’s lips.

She came with such a soft and gentile moan. Her orgasm was so petite and feminine. I paused to let her rest.

“No! More! Don’t stop!”

I let my tongue gently circle her clit. I then got a little frisky and nibbled her swollen clit. This brought her to another orgasm. This one brought out so much more erotic noises out of my master.

“No more, stop, Oh stop!”

I laid my head on her lap staring at her body.

Lilly sat up and removed the bonds from my feet and hands. She then took off her nighty and pulled me into bed with her. Lily gently kissed me and caressing my breasts and nipples. As she looked at my body she got a wicked grin. She pinned me to the bed on my back straddling me like a horse. Lily pressed her clit on mine letting her weight press our clit’s together.

Rubbing started off slowly then the pace quickened. Lily came again her body contorting in strange and convulsive gyrations.  Lily collapsed in my arms. We laid there for an hour or so holding each other.

“You may leave; we have a very special event coming next week. Rest your cunt, my dear.”

I started to gather my clothes. Lily looked at me.

“It’s daytime.”

Oh dear. Wrong thing to say, to my mistress.

“Leave your clothing, and you may now leave through the front door now.”

I did not even cut through the grass. I walked down her walkway to the sidewalk, and over to my house slowly. Several cars went by, with the drivers and passengers staring but no one stopped, and I did not recognize any of them.

Monday morning came and I had not heard from Lily. Then there was a knock at my door. I opened my front door to a woman with a small suitcase. She introduced herself as Sally. 

“Lilly said for me to do your makeup. You need to be absolutely beautiful this morning.”

I smiled wondering what this day was going to bring.

She was a bit boyish in her appearance and mannerisms.  Her hair was short, and her eyes were large and blue. I stood there thinking what she would look like in a tight shirt and short shorts to show off the figure that I knew was under her shirt and loose jeans.

I let Sally through the door.

“Nice place you got here Ms.”

“Aubrey, Aubrey is my name.”

“Ok Ms. Aubrey let’s get to the kitchen, and well, get going.”

We walked to the kitchen, and I sat in one of our chairs.

“Ah, you need to be completely undressed, Ms. Aubrey,” Sally said while giving a disrobing gesture.

“Undressed, why.”

“Well, I need to apply some makeup to your boobs.”

“Part of my payment for this job is getting to see you naked,” Lilly said.

I got undressed and started to sit down.

“No just stand there, and turn around I just wanna see for a second.”

“Lilly is right you are some dish.”

Sally was great with makeup She made me look so beautiful. My face and breasts were flawless if I don’t say so myself. She shaved me completely clean gently touching me as she worked. I was dressed in a black lace bra and panties. Garter and stockings then went under the skimpiest little black dress I had ever seen.

Sally seemed to take extra care in putting on my heals, which I had trouble walking in. A horn honked in my drive, and Sally said, “Lilly awaits.”

I walked to the front door catching myself in the hall mirror. I gasped at how beautiful I looked. It had been awhile since I had gotten this dressed up. It made me cry to see myself. I thanked Sally through teary eyes. 

I walked to Lily’s car and opened the door. I greeted Lily but she did not say a word. As soon as I closed the door she backed out of my driveway, and we started on our destination.

I wanted to ask so many questions, but I could tell I dare not say a word. The silence was getting me worried. My anxiety and my imagination were getting the best of me.

We stopped in a bad section of town at the back entrance of an old theater that had been shut down for a long time.
I got out of the car, looking back at Lily. Lily was not moving, I felt my heart stop. Her look said it all. I went up the exterior staircase and knocked on the door.

JinAae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JinAae

The door opened and was answered by two large men dressed in leather. They wore a leather hood making them look like something from a bad horror movie.

My heart felt like it was going to come out of my chest and I felt sick at my stomach. They grabbed my arms and pulled me down the hall. Their strength was great, and it scared me.

When we close to the stage I could hear the rumbling of the crowd. How many people were out there, I was sweating and nauseous.

I was pushed onto the stage and saw the crowd. I would guess that I saw four to five hundred people. On stage was a huge man dressed in leather pants, and was bare-chested. He also wore a leather hood disguising his identity. He held in his right hand a small whip.

His voice was deep and gruff.

“Remove your dress.”

I hesitated; where was Lily, so many people.

“Remove your dress.” He barked.

The tip of the whip creased the cheek of my ass. The dress was so tight that it was like wearing nothing at all. I pulled the dress down staring at the crowd.

“Now the bra.”

I was shaking as I unfastened the hooks. The bra fell, and I had never felt so exposed. He took out a knife and cut my panties off.
The crowd was murmuring as he pinned my arms behind me. He held me there letting the crowd get a long look at me.
He spun me around so that my ass was facing the crowd. I was then bent over at the waist, and my legs were kicked into a spread position. I could feel each and every eye staring between my legs. He held my arms with one hand, spreading my ass cheek with the other.

I was led over to a triangular piece of wood that was next to a small step ladder. He guided me up the steps and I sat on this wooden horse my pussy was separated by the edge of the triangle.  My arms were bound behind me.

The step was pulled away and my full weight was on the wooden horse. I could not use my arms to help support my weight. The pain pulsed through my pussy. My ankles were tied to each other. I tried to change position but any movement made it hurt worse.
The whip crossed my ass. I jumped from the impact making my pussy sear. I was sobbing, but I would not cry. He took the whip next to my breasts and thighs. He then cut the binding on my ankles and spread my legs spread eagle. The edge of the wood dug even deeper into me causing me to moan in pain.

“Oh please, please. I whimpered.”

The whip came down on the tip of my pussy and the horse.

I looked into the crowd holding a straight face. I sat there for several minutes saying nothing. The crowd stared back mesmerized by the show.

He lifted me off as if I was a rag doll.

The first leather-clad gentleman carried out a large wooden block and placed it on the ground. Grabbing my hair he pulled me over to the block and pushed me face down on the block. They placed an “O” shaped gag in my mouth. My wrists were bound to my ankles and my ankles tied to the block. I was staring at the crowd with my ass in the air.

My breast hung on each side of the log and my ass was at their mercy.  I did not see it coming as the whip creased my backside. I stared at the crowd as the whip came down again. He moved forward lightly letting the tip of the whip touch my breast. I tried to say something but only a grunt came out of the gag. The whip came down only catching the tip of my nipple, the pain seared through my body.

Then I noticed two people coming towards me from my left. They looked like they were homeless. They looked back and forth between the crowd and me. The guys in leather backed away and gave a gesture as to say all yours.

They both slowly approached. As they got closer I could tell they were homeless, and their body odor became apparent. They looked back to the leather captors wondering if this is really okay. They each started pawing at my body. Squeezing my tits and ass, then one of them fingered my pussy. They laughed at me as they molested me.            

 They must have gotten the go for it signal for they both removed their pants. The taller of the two placed his dick into my face. I could do nothing I could not close my mouth. His penis was large. He stuck it deep into my mouth grabbing the back of my head. He was at the back of my throat. The smell of his crotch was making me gag.

I knew I was pleasing Lily. Lily was going to be proud of me.

I then felt the other guys dick enter my pussy. He was not as large, but he was fucking me hard and fast The thought of his filthy dick in my pussy made me know I was a cum slut, a cheap unpaid whore.

I could not close my mouth on his dick, because of the gag but I ran my tongue all around it as he fucked my face. He grabbed a hold of my hair as he pounded harder and faster. His legs trembled as he shot his load down my throat. I licked him clean with my tongue, as he stepped back.

I squeeze my pussy down as hard as I could trying to feel the cock that was fucking me. He pulled out squirting his load all over my ass. Cum was drooling out of my mouth, and I was trying to rub my pussy on the block.

“You were not given permission to please yourself,” As the whip crossed my ass.

I was released from the block and taken to a part of the stage where I was spread wide and my ankles tied to the floor. A bra with tacks was placed over my breasts pricking my nipples and areola. I was pushed to my knees and was hog-tied in a kneeling position. The placed a fucking machine under me with a huge dildo. It pushed the huge dick deep into me. I closed my eyes feeling the dildo in me. My pussy being violated in front of all these strangers.

I then heard a commotion in the audience. I opened my eyes to all the men coming on stage. The first five or six surrounded me, dropping their pants. The man standing in front of me of started fucking my mouth. The others standing around me were playing with themselves.

They started cumming on me. I felt it in my hair, my back, ass, tits. Then he came in my mouth. As soon as someone was done, he was replaced by another. The dildo was fucking me so good. I started having one orgasm after another.

After an hour my pussy was sore I was exhausted. I don’t know how many people had creamed my body but had to be more than a hundred people. I had swallowed so much cum I felt nauseous.

They took my bonds off and removed the bra. I fell to the floor exhausted.

I must have fallen asleep when I woke, only Lily was there.

“You were quite the slut today.”

She threw me my dress and walked away.

“Lily, Master, wait, please.”

Lily just kept walking saying nothing.

I started to get up but I was sore and sticky. Oh my God was I sticky. Lily was gone I had no way to clean myself up. I picked my dress up and a twenty dollar bill fell out. I had no shoes or anything else. I sat there crying, Lily left.

I finally got myself up and walked out the stage door. It was very dark, and the streets were deserted. I walked maybe fifteen or twenty blocks towards the hotel district before I found a cab. The cabby looked me up and down before he opened the door to the front seat.

When we arrived at my house, I felt like I could sleep for ten years.

“That’ll be fifty-two dollars, Ma'am.”

I looked into the palm of my hand only having the twenty dollars. I broke down crying. I turned the palm of my hand over dumping the twenty into his lap. A look of anger crossed his face as I started to cry harder. With no words exchanged I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. His demeanor softened as he knew what was to happen.

I fell asleep in the tub, and did not awake until deep into the night. I went to bed, not rising until the middle of the afternoon.
I spent the next two days just sitting in the house watching the television.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by specialkathy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments