Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shrink

"Love, Sex Confusion; with a Blast from the Past!"

4
2 Comments 2
11.5k Views 11.5k
9.3k words 9.3k words
Competition Entry: Toy With Me
1. THE PREVIOUS DAY

“Is that really necessary?” asked Ursula, with a confused look.

“This is the last, desperate measure to save your relationship. You both have been coming here for counselling for the past two years. Yet, there are no results. Everything’s going down the drain. In fact, I’m not the only person whom you have consulted; who has felt the same.” said Alexandra.

There was some frustration in the shrink’s voice, as she glanced across to me and Ursula. Ursula was my first love. In fact, we were childhood sweethearts, since school. But the last two years or so were hell. She had been nagging me; always irritating, provoking and even trying to boss me around!

First, there were girl friends of girls; who were my schoolmates. They told Ursula that I had relations with their friends. Then there were the morons. They were guys from her school. They thought they’d bypass me and get into Ursula’s panties. These stupid bastards talked all sorts of shit behind my back to her.

Sometimes I doubted that these guys were banging her; when I was not home. The reason was simple. Our sex life seemed to have never existed. And whenever there was a chance; her pussy was totally dry as a desert. She showed no interest at all. Earlier, till these bastards were out of the picture; this very girl used to cum buckets when we fucked!

Two days back, I visited Alex; our shrink. I was alone with her that day. I told her everything about our sex life. Even about Ursula’s cumming capacity. This day, I couldn’t control my frustration and said it in Ursula’s presence.

“She doesn’t cum at all. Her pussy is all dry. She doesn’t want to fuck. I think her womb is all polluted; fucking those pimple-faced morons!” I said, as Ursula turned her head to the right; looking at me in shock. Her eyes and mouth were wide-open.

“Go fuck your mother!” shouted Ursula, which was a shock for both Alex and me.

“We are so finished here!” I retorted, as I picked up my jacket and got off the chair.

“There is no point wasting your time on me! Think for my end as well. All these troubles I have faced. If you claim to love me so much, then you should be sensitive enough to understand what I want.” She replied with tears welling up in her eyes.

I could tolerate anything, but a tear in Ursula’s eyes. I walked around to the left side of her chair; and held her head at my lower chest. She hugged me tightly, with arms around my waist. She broke down sobbing. I could feel her tears wetting the fabric of my shirt. In a minute or so; when her sobbing ceased, I kissed her head. Then pulling her away, I looked into her tear-filled eyes. I lowered myself; kissing her luscious, pink lips. We both kissed for a couple of minutes; with our eyes closed.

I myself broke the kiss gradually; as it seemed a bit inappropriate in front of the shrink. I returned to my chair; as Alex offered Ursula some tissues to clean her face. Her face was a bit messy due to tears and mascara.

“Let me go to the bathroom,” Ursula said, as she got up, picking her bag.

I could hear her heading towards the bathroom. Just as I heard the bathroom lock click, I was taken by surprise by Alex! She hurriedly leaned over the desk; trying to whisper something very urgent and secret. I also got off my chair to listen to her.

“That thing she pulled off a few minutes back is a total farce. She was shedding nothing, but crocodile tears! This little bitch of yours needs some real attitude-setting. Bring her tomorrow. Do everything as I tell you. And most importantly, don’t you dare question me tomorrow. Rather, keep your mouth shut. And don’t you dare cum, till I tell you to.”

This was Alex’s instruction-manual. The crocodile-tears part took me by surprise. I was lost in my thoughts. Maybe my doubts were correct. The clicking of the bathroom door lock behind me broke my trance.

“Feeling better?” asked Alex.

“Mmm hmmm... Yeah, thanks,” said Ursula, as she took her seat.

“I hope your tears drained out some of the frustration?” asked Alex.

“I think so,” said Ursula, with a sigh.

“Well, the mental problems seem drained out. The physical ones will be dealt tomorrow,” said Alex with a smile.

“Is that really necessary?” Ursula asked again, with the same confused look.

“Yes. I need to see and assess the problems you both are having in your sex life. Okay, here’s the deal. If I don’t make Ursula cum Six times tomorrow, the next month’s sessions will be free for you guys.”

This was Alex’s deal.

I quickly responded, “Okay, I’m ready.”

“But you mentioned something painful involved earlier?” Ursula asked Alex.

“See, there’s no gain without pain. As it is, your sex organs are not functioning properly. There’s lubrication absence. In fact, you’re never in mood with your hubby. So, you have to reach the thresholds of your system and test your limits.”

Alex’s reply seemed convincing to me, although it was pure bullshit. After all, this is the way shrinks earn.

“I guess we should stop now. As it is, tomorrow would be a marathon-session on a Sunday. So, see you guys tomorrow at noon. And please, don’t have sex today!” Alex said, as we all got off our chairs, laughing.

2. THE ANGLE

Well, there’s a hidden angle to this story. In 2004, I was just out of high school, when I had met Alexandra. She’s five years older to me. It was just a chance encounter. I had a bad day and went out for a walk, smoking my nth Marlboro Lights, when I saw a girl trip ahead of me. I hurried to help her on her feet. It was Alex, a total knockout. She thanked me for the help, as I walked her to her home. When we neared her place, I realised that I knew the house. She turned out to be the elder sister of one of my girl friends.

Alex was in college, studying psychology at that time. We started seeing each other daily. Even her sister came to know that we knew each other. Gradually, Alex and I developed an intimacy. For the next two months of the summer break, we were fucking like rabbits. I was fucking her brains out every day. Our passion was heating like the weather. We were devouring each other, getting all hot and sticky.

Alex is a tall beauty, standing at 5’7”. When in heels, she comfortably towers over me. She has a fair, strawberry complexion; with smooth, silky skin. She has long, curly, black hair and a very lusty figure of 34-28-38. I loved grabbing her ass, biting and spanking her ass cheeks. I loved spreading her ass globes to reveal her ass crack and eat her tiny, crinkled asshole.

Her beautiful breasts made me go crazy, esp. when she rode my cock. The memories of my manipulating, fondling and squeezing her milk jugs; biting and chewing her maroon nipples; still gives me a hard-on. Her trademarks were the two birthmarks she had; one on her left cheek, other on her left forearm.

The navel piercing she recently got, was enough to leak my pre-cum. Every time I was with her, I used to tease her beautiful navel and the ring with my tongue. Plus, Alex has a killer smile. That very summer of ’04, she even won the prize for “Miss Beautiful Smile” at a local beauty pageant. I still miss her delicate, lush, pink lips.

And Oh My God! She has amazingly beautiful feet. A nice size 7, her feet are so beautiful and gorgeous. Her milky feet and creamy soles made me go crazy. I fulfilled such crazy foot-fetish fantasies with her feet during those two months; that I felt shy facing her after so many years. Licking, kissing, and gnawing at her soft, wrinkled soles; her cute, chubby heels; the elliptical balls; the deep, high arches.

I used to even tickle her feet mercilessly, using my fingernails and feathers. She used to laugh uncontrollably, with her feet bound at the ankles; either together or separately. The tickling sessions made her cum so violently; she almost passed out a few times.

Be it foreplay or afterplay, I sucked her lovely, cute toes for long durations. Her sweet toes are perfectly shaped; round and bulbous at the end. She has webbed toes, with minimum gaps in between. Her toenails are still perfectly oval-shaped. I loved rolling my tongue between her toes; slurping her foot nectar, esp. during summer. When I scraped the undersides of her toes with my lower teeth; her enticing moans sent her into a trance.

I even drank apple-flavoured vodka off her upturned feet; getting me terribly high that day. Once I savoured melting Chocó-chip ice cream off her upturned soles and anus. I even made love to her soles many times; smearing them with my hot semen.

This affair was a secret. Even her sister had no idea. Neither did I tell anyone. Ursula was a shy, introvert schoolgirl at that time. She was in high school that year, being a year junior to me. There was no possibility of physical intimacy with her at that time.

Alex left after two months. The last day before her departure, we saw each other. We talked for a couple of hours; about silly, senseless, stupid things. We realised it was time to leave. We kissed each other goodbye so passionately, that I still dream about it.

For next six years, I didn’t hear from Alex at all. Met her sister a few times, but there was no point asking about Alex and creating doubts. In 2010, I came to know Alex got married a year ago. I was in a turbulent relationship with Ursula that time. In early ’11 I found that Alex was a professional shrink now in our city. She was divorced recently and was living with her parents.

After visiting a few shrinks/relationship counsellors in vain, I thought Alex was the best bet. I went to her a few times alone. First, we had a lot of catching up to do. Then, I had relationship troubles of my own; pulling me into a whirlpool. So, we cut to the chase and I started having couples’ counselling sessions with Ursula at Alex’s.

3. THE LITTLE BITCH

Alex had very rightly called Ursula “The Little Bitch”. She’s a real whore like her mother. Her mother was rumoured to be fucking single, divorced men; behind her husband’s back. I realised this sometime later. I was warned by many people during school only, but I was blinded by love. They said that Ursula’s a whore. But, it’s rightly said that love is blind; and people who fall in love are blind-er.

Ursula has a snow-white, milky complexion. Her skin is soft and smooth like butter. She’s short, not even 5’1”. She has brown hairs that are on the thinner side since childhood. Her lips are pink and juicy, but I have seen much better. Even her left eye squints a bit in excitement, unconsciously. Her figure is okay, 32-28-34.

Frankly, I was blinded by love. She’s a girl without brains, who can be easily manipulated. She seeks company of people with very low standards. In fact, she doesn’t want love, neither does she deserve it. She seeks servants and slaves whom she can boss around. In fact, she seeks morons, to obey their mistress. And the bitter truth is; she’s the masturbation/fuck fantasy of only and only certified morons; like her schoolmates I mentioned earlier.

Even her feet have nothing special, except the creamy white soles. As she has a beautiful skin and complexion; it’s obvious for her to have soft, wrinkled soles. Ursula has size 5 feet. Many times I had insisted her to wear heels on a regular basis; to enhance her figure and height. But the bitchy attitude of hers! This bitch wears flip-flops mostly, getting her feet dusty. I think she always did that on purpose; to break my heart.

Her toes are okay, but they do have gaps in between. Her toes are sweet and bulbous at the end, nice to suck. But she didn’t shape her toenails; or even paint them properly. I again admit, I was blindfolded by the little bitch’s love. Still, I was trying my best. In fact, I was the only one trying my best to save the relationship.

4. THE SESSION

It was Sunday morning and by 11 a.m., Ursula and I were ready to visit our hot shrink, Alex. We reached her clinic by 11:45. The receptionist girl was on leave and the waiting hall was deserted. The door to Alex’s room was wide open.

“Hey guys, come on in,” Alex called out, as we approached the door.

It seemed Alex had adjusted everything and was well prepared. The chairs at her desk were gone, although the desk was there. But it was empty. Even the lamp kept on it was not there. The big couch was there at the end. Even the glass coffee table was removed off the carpet. The three recliners were gone too.

“Nice setting!” I exclaimed, looking around.

“Thanks,” Alex replied giggling.

Alex was wearing a white trench coat; and didn’t appear to be wearing anything inside. Her boobs seemed to be struggling to jump out. Her long, sexy legs were shining. They seemed recently waxed. She wore silver platform heels, which made her at least three inches taller than me. Believe me, I had flashes of our blast from the past; making my cock twitch.

“Please have a seat,” Alex said pointing to the couch.

Alex went to the door and locked it from the inside. It was sensible on her part. Although it was Sunday and she had no appointments; it was better to avoid any sort of risk of anyone barging in. Ursula looked at me with a confused look. I stared her blankly, following Alex’s instruction to keep my trap shut.

“So what are supposed to do exactly?” Ursula asked Alex with the same confused look.

“Fuck!” Alex replied, as she broke into laughter.

Soon, Ursula and I joined in the laughter. It was a good move on Alex’s part to lighten the mood.

“So guys, strip!” It was a sort of command from Alex, whose laughter was now dying into giggles.

Ursula was again confused, rather hesitant. But I took the lead and got up. Removing my shoes and socks, I kept them aside. As I was unbuttoning my shirt, Ursula also got up looking at me. She started unbuttoning her white-pink striped shirt. I removed my jeans and briefs and kept them in a pile at the corner. By now, Ursula had removed her black lace bra, exposing her pearl-white breasts. Her golden-brown nipples were erect with excitement and nervousness.

Ursula stepped out of her flip-flops and pulled down her brown mini-skirt; exposing her milky thighs completely. She was a bit hesitant to pull down her black thong initially. But as she saw my semi-erect cock waiting for some action, she peeled it down her legs. Her clean-shaved beaver was now fully exposed.

“Please step forward,” Alex asked Ursula to move near her desk.

“And mister, you seat that ass of yours on the couch!” Alex commanded me, as both Ursula and Alex looked at me giggling.

Alex went to her side of the desk; pulling out a small notebook and pen out of a drawer.

“Okay, so I promised that Ursula will cum Six times today. Let’s get started then,” Alex said cheerfully.

“Please bend over,” Alex asked Ursula, adjusting her posture similar to that for bent-over lateral raises.

Ursula was bent forward with a flat back. Alex adjusted her legs apart; so that I could see her asshole and pussy clearly. My dick was now fully erect. Instinctively, I started stroking my cock. Alex saw this and rushed towards me.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Alex whispered, grinding her teeth angrily.

“Don’t you dare cum, till I say! Just pretend.”

I instantly stopped stroking my cock on hearing this from Alex’s mouth.

“Let’s begin the session with masturbation. Watching your partner masturbate, watching you masturbate is a definite turn-on.”

This way, Alex started the proceedings.

I was supposed to just pretend stroking my already erect cock. Meanwhile, Alex adjusted Ursula’s head; so that she could see me masturbate over her right shoulder. Ursula was rubbing her pussy lips and clit-hood with her right hand, lodged between her legs underneath. I could see her nether pussy regions, as well as her winking asshole.

The real cause for my steely 7.5” erection was not the naked bitch Ursula; but my blast from the past, Alex. She looked a stunner. I was sure she wore nothing under the trench-coat. Alex pretended to move around, make observations, taking down notes.

In about five minutes, Ursula’s moans started echoing in the silent room. Alex hurried towards me and sat on the couch, at my left. Ursula was able to see what was going on, over her right shoulder.

Alex kept her notebook aside and pulled up my left testicle with her left index finger and thumb. She started digging the fingernails, which seemed so pretty. She had painted her fingernails silver, like her toenails. And as always, both her fingernails and toenails were oval-shaped. Ursula could see Alex digging her claws into my left nut, making me uncomfortable.

Keeping my testicle firmly secure, Alex took her pen and started banging the heavy metal object on my nut; like a drumstick. I thought she was trying to check my testicle, like one checks a coconut. Then, Alex started teasing my peehole. She pinched and scraped the glans with her sharp fingernails. Surprisingly, Ursula’s moans got louder.

“Uhh! Uhhh! Unhhh! Unnnhhh!” The room echoed with Ursula’s increasing moans.

In about a minute, when Alex was satisfied with my cock and balls, she rushed towards Ursula. Ursula was now panting heavily, with her body starting to perspire. Alex bent down behind Ursula and sucked her pen like a lolly. In a split second, she inserted the metal pen completely inside Ursula’s vagina.

Ursula’s rubbing her pussy lips and clit became more frantic. Her moans became louder and her panting heavy. Alex started pen-fucking Ursula’s pussy with a good speed; rotating the pen throughout her vaginal cavity. Suddenly, Alex removed Ursula’s hand. With the pen lodged inside, Alex started lapping at Ursula’s clit. Alex held the pen with her left hand, peeling Ursula’s clit-hood down with the right.

Suddenly, Ursula’s body shuddered violently, as Alex removed her mouth from her pussy. Ursula’s moans got wilder; as Alex pen-fucked her pussy with left hand and rubbed her clit with right. Alex inserted three fingers of her right hand along with the pen into Ursula’s pussy. In two seconds, Ursula was screaming loud, with her pussy juices bursting out of her vagina.

Alex’s hand and her pen were drenched in Ursula’s cum. Her trench-coat also required dry-cleaning. Even her carpet needed cleaning now. Meanwhile, Ursula knelt down panting. Her back, hips and thighs were all gleaming in perspiration.

Alex got up giggling. She again went to her drawer to pull out some tissues. She wiped her hands and helped Ursula on her feet. She brought Ursula towards the couch, making her sit on my right. Ursula was still panting with her eyes partly closed. Alex again went to the drawer and pulled out a bag. It seemed to be her “bag of tricks”.

She brought the bag and kept it at my left. As she unzipped it, I recognised some of the objects from the “Lush Stories-Adult Toy Store”. The first two things Alex pulled out were “Rapture Stainless Steel Ankle Shackles” and “Fifty Shades of Grey You Are Mine Metal Handcuffs”.

“C’mon sweetie, get up. 1 down, 5 more to go!” exclaimed Alex, referring to number of times Ursula had to cum.

Ursula woke up from her trance, as Alex showed her the ankle cuffs.

“Noooooo! Not my feet! They are so ticklish!” Ursula said, trying to avoid the situation.

“No pain, no gain! This hubby of yours blamed you to be dry yesterday! And I made you cum in less than ten minutes. You have to show him how ‘wet’ you are! Now get up, turn around and kneel on the couch,” Alex said, convincing Ursula.

Ursula knelt on the couch, holding the couch back. Her feet were hanging in the air. Alex knelt down and placed the shackles around Ursula’s snow-white ankles, locking them. Then, pulling her arms behind her back, she handcuffed Ursula, using the famous metal handcuffs. Alex then pulled out an eagle feather and a fork from her “bag of tricks”. She then knelt down beside Ursula’s right foot. Her upturned soles looked so ‘yummy’.

“So Ursula, you said something about being ticklish,” Alex said cooing.

Alex traced her fingernail along Ursula’s right foot. From her chubby heel, down to her toes; Alex traced her sharp nails down Ursula’s deep, wrinkled arches. Ursula gave out loud, sharp giggles; trying to break free from her ankle bondage.

“C’mon footslave! Your place is at your mistress’ feet!” Alex commanded me intentionally.

I knelt beside Ursula’s left foot. I grabbed her foot, which seemed so pretty and delicate this day; and started caressing it. I also followed the same procedure, which Alex had carried out a minute ago. This time, it was Ursula’s left foot. She laughed out loudly, shaking her feet hysterically. I grabbed her foot more firmly, as I tickled the undersides of her toes.

Giving Ursula a breather of two seconds, Alex and I started the process again; this time together. We increased the number of fingernails, as Ursula was laughing hysterically. We had to grab her feet firmly; as we raked our fingernails up and down her creamy, wrinkled soles. Ursula was screaming out loud, as we ran our nails and fingertips up and down her soft, deep arches. We tickled the balls of her feet; the round, chubby heels; the underside of her toes. Everywhere, the reaction was the same.

We ceased after a couple of minutes, when Ursula started screaming madly. Alex then held the firm eagle feather in her hand. In a very slow, teasing manner, she started moving the quill across Ursula’s super-ticklish soles. Already her soles were showing shades of pink due to the tickle torture. I could see the sadistic grin on Alex’s face, as she increased the pace along Ursula’s arches.

Ursula jolted in laughter, as the feather reached the underside of her toes. Alex was now relentless in the tickle torture. Ursula’s loud screams and hysterical laughing seemed to act like a catalyst for her. She tickled her soles with that feather in every possible way; horizontally, with the tip, rolling the tip along her arches. In a couple of minutes Ursula started choking. Alex ceased the feather torture.

Next, she handed me the fork.

I took the steel fork and slowly started raking it down Ursula’s upturned soles. Starting from her heels, I traced it down her arches. Ursula tried to look over her shoulder, what I was doing with her feet. Her eyes were full of tears, as she was laughing continuously. Her mascara was draining down her cheeks. I took my own sweet time to tease and tickle torture her doles with the fork.

Suddenly Alex moved her hand to Ursula’s snatch and started rubbing her pussy. She pulled out and showed me her ‘wet’ hand. I got the signal and threw the fork away. I grabbed Ursula’s bound, upturned feet and started licking her soles. I started placing wet kisses all over her wrinkled soles. Ursula was now moaning and panting heavily in sexual excitement.

I started tickling her snow-white angles with my fingertips, as I sucked her chubby heels. As soon as I started sucking her toes, Ursula started shaking on the couch. I slurped and licked between her toes. Alex judged it was time and inserted her same three fingers inside Ursula’s cunt. I spat at the underside of her toes of left foot and slurped my saliva back.

Her toes seemed lovely this day. Ursula had painted her toenails black, like her fingernails. Maybe she was in the mood to explore her devilish side. While sucking her toes, I started tickling the sides of Ursula’s feet. Alex increased her speed and within seconds it was 2-0 up for Alex.

Ursula shuddered violently on the couch, as her pussy released a waterfall of her cum. She was now glistening in sweat all over. Meanwhile, Alex required some more tissues. When she came back, Ursula was panting with her head down on the couch back. Alex unlocked her ankles and Ursula slipped down on the couch; with arms still bound behind her back.

The third trick Alex pulled out of her bag of tricks was “My Little Pet Collar and Leash Set”. As Ursula was trying to gather herself with her face down on the couch, Alex fastened the collar around her neck. This move of the shrink took Ursula by surprise.

“W… Wh… What is this?” Ursula asked surprisingly.

“Sssshhh…” was Alex’s reply, as she pulled on the leash.

Ursula had to follow Alex to the table, with arms bound behind her back. I also followed Ursula, with my erection pointing straight towards her ass.

“Bend over the table,” Alex told Ursula.

In a tired and confused state, Ursula bent down on the table. Her arms were still bound behind her back. Alex got to Ursula’s right and spread her asscheeks apart. I was looking from Ursula’s left side. Her tiny, crinkled asshole looked a delight. It was golden brown in colour, like her nipples.

“Hold it right there!” commanded Alex, as I held Ursula’s buttocks apart.

Alex licked down Ursula’s asscrack from the small of her back. When she reached her asshole, Alex started fingering Ursula’s anus slowly. Starting with her index finger, she started roughly rotating it; till it went inside to her knuckle. Then the ring finger followed. Alex was fucking Ursula’s tight ass with two fingers, and Ursula’s moans were getting louder.

Alex leaned over towards me, with her two fingers fucking Ursula’s ass out.

“Fist her!” Alex whispered to me.

Alex grabbed Ursula’s buttcheeks and held them apart. Ursula’s anus was now ‘breathing’, as compared to the sealed look few minutes back. I wear three rings on my right hand fingers. I was about to remove them, when Alex said,

“Uh-huh! No need.”

Alex grinned devilishly, as Ursula tried to look back and understand the situation. I started the fisting process with two fingers, the mid-finger and the ring one. I was quite rough in tormenting Ursula’s ass.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

The reason was simple. As she was jerking up and down violently, I remembered the various occasions I was humiliated by this little bitch.

And mind you, this was totally dry-fisting of Ursula’s anus. Now, the little finger and the index finger joined the process. Both of them have rings, like the mid-finger. So, Ursula’s anal-mucous was now being scraped threefold.

Ursula was buckling up and down, mixing her screams and moans; getting the real sexual ecstasy of pain and pleasure.

“Ah… Ah… Ahhh… Ahhh… Owww… Anhhh!”

The room was filled with such noises echoing out of Ursula’s throat.

In about five minutes, I slipped my thumb along with the fingers into Ursula’s anus. I thought that Ursula ran out of steam. I was fisting her tight asshole brutally. But all she could manage was ‘surrendering’ moans like,

“Annnhh… Aaannnhhh… Aaaanhhhhh…”

I pulled my hand out a few times, to see the gape. Ursula’s anus was comfortably gaping at least three fucking inches!

“Wow!” exclaimed Alexandra.

“Get down to your wrist baby!” was Alex’s next instruction.

Alex held Ursula’s hips wide apart. I held my thumb and mid-finger together; and shoved my hand in Ursula’s shithole in one go!

“Aaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhh!!! Aaaannnnhhh!!! Aaaaaannnnnnhhhhhh!!! Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!” Ursula was screaming her lungs out, as my hand was lodged wrist-deep in her shitter.

“Hold her left butt!” Alex told me, as she removed her right handoff Ursula’s hip.

Alex then moved her right hand down to Ursula’s pussy. She held Ursula’s right butt with her left hand; as she fingered her pussy with the right. Maybe Alex hit Ursula’s G-Spot. Ursula’s screams were now turning into enticing moans; while her eyes were closed. Meanwhile, I was scraping Ursula’s soft bowels and inner rectum walls with my fingernails. I rotated my hand, so as to produce maximum gape.

Finally, as Ursula’s moans were getting louder, I pulled my hand out of her bowels. I held her ass globes apart. Her asshole was now gaping at a comfortable four and a half inches. Alex and I could see her anal cherries clearly. Her bowels were cherry red and throbbing violently. Alex spat on Ursula’s throbbing bowels. It was a delight to see her spittle throbbing there.

Soon, Ursula started buckling violently and Alex increased her pace of pussy-fisting. Alex had her four fingers lodged inside Ursula’s pussy. Ursula suddenly gave out a scream, as she ejaculated creamy cum all over Alex’s hand. Thanks to her G-Spot stimulation and Alex’s expertise.

This time Alex didn’t use a tissue. Instead, she offered her hand to me. I was leaking pre-cum for about half an hour. I couldn’t resist the offer. I hungrily slurped Alex’s hand, licking it clean. Ursula’s ‘cunt-cream’ tasted like caramel. Meanwhile, Ursula was panting on the table, face down. Her eyelids were partly shut; her body gleaming in sweat.

“Three up! Three more to go,” Alex announced cheerfully.

Alex walked back across the room to the sofa. She pulled out two Buds from the black mini-fridge, kept beside the sofa. She popped them open and handed one of them to me.

“Cheers!” she said, raising her bottle; engulfing its mouth between her lush pink lips.

I was having vivid flashes; how she used to engulf my cockhead between her lips. I still remember Alex teasing my peehole with her tongue. She used to get me to the edge; then denied me cumming.

“Drink it up!” Alex instructed me; like a physician gives medication instructions.

This day, I was terribly confused. I didn’t have any idea what Alex intended to do. On one hand, she was being really sadistic; to ‘set’ Ursula’s attitude. On the other hand, she seemed to know her way around Ursula’s anatomy. Till now, she had pressed all the right buttons. Ursula had cum three times; without getting fucked even once! I drank up my beer in this confusion; placing the empty bottle near the wall, to my left.

Alex went back to the mini-fridge and got another one. Popping it open, she gave it to me.

“Keep it beside the empty one. Drink this one in spells in the next half hour.”

These were Alexandra’s further instructions for me.

“Here baby; drink some of it,” Alex said to Ursula; caressing her hair.

Ursula lifted her head off the table; as she tried to quench her thirst with Alex’s beer. Alex tilted the bottle with her right hand; holding Ursula’s chin with the left. It was a relief for Ursula; as she comfortably and hurriedly gulped down most of the beer. Ursula gave a sigh of relief, as Alex pulled the almost-empty bottle away. She then tried to look over her left shoulder, with her arms still handcuffed.

Meanwhile I picked up my second Bud for a swig. Alex re-adjusted Ursula’s legs and pulled her butts apart; revealing her violated butthole. Ursula gave a low moan; as Alex coughed and spat a big gob of flam into her bowels. Ursula’s big gape had relaxed a bit. But still it gaped at least three inches.

“You shit-eating slave! Come and eat your mistress’ asshole! Lick her ‘holy’ bowels clean!”

I was shocked to the core; as Alex screamed the new set of instructions at me! But I was supposed to keep mum; so I did. I took another swig from the bottle and headed to Ursula’s ass. Alex crossed paths with me; winking at me with an evil grin. She went back to the mini-fridge. I could hear her popping another beer open.

I squatted down behind Ursula’s ass. Her anus was a delight to watch. It was all red from inside; delicately gaping wide. It seemed as if someone was breathing through the mouth. I held her buttcheeks apart and started obeying my shrink.

My tongue was licking all around Ursula’s rectum walls. Ursula was moaning loud, with her eyes closed. She was moving her head sideways in pleasure. Maybe, my tongue was soothing her rectum walls. As it is, their mucous had sustained terrible onslaught by my fisting. Even the rings on my fingers were slimy now.

“Aaahhhhhh… Ahhhhhh… Uhhhhhh… Ohhhhhh Godddhhh…”

Ursula babbled in pleasure; as I smothered Alex’s flam inside her shitter, with my tongue. And believe me; Alex’s flam was sweet as sugar! The sweetness of Alex’s flam; combined with the beer taste; and Ursula’s anal flavours; was a cocktail for me! I was surprisingly getting a bit high. My cock was now aching for action.

Meanwhile, Alex had finished her beer. She bent down to look at Ursula’s anal ‘progress’ and seemed somewhat satisfied.

“Okay, fuck her shitter inside out!” Alex said with a sadistic laugh.

I got into position behind Ursula’s inviting butt. Without further delay, I rammed up my cock into her asshole. Her anal cavity was perfectly lubed. Her anal muscles had relaxed by the sadistic fisting. So it was an easy access for me. I remembered how Ursula had always avoided anal sex. Now, she was a buttfucked whore! In my frustration, I grabbed her hair off her back and shoulders; pulling them back with my right hand.

I grabbed Ursula’s left boob underneath, with my left hand; pinching the erect nipple with my fingernails. I pulled her head close to me. I increased my pace, as Ursula’s moans combined with screams. Boy, she was having a cocktail of pleasure and pain.

“Annnnnnhhhhhh… Aaaaaaaaahhh… Aaaannnnhhhh…”

I was sweating like Ursula. Her ear was near my mouth. I wanted to tell her,

“You like getting assfucked! You bloody whore! You were getting assfucked by all those morons! You fucked them behind my back! From now on, you’ll be shitting showers!”

But, I was instructed by Alex to keep shut!

Instead, I licked Ursula’s left earlobe with my tongue. The reaction was instantaneous! Ursula gave out a deep, passionate moan,

“Unnnhhhhhh… Ummmmmm… Ahhhhhh…”

I felt some tension in my balls, so I pulled out of Ursula’s ass. I wasn’t ‘allowed’ to cum either.

I lifted my beer drank up most of the remaining contents, in large gulps.

“Lift your ass up! Lie on the table on your right side,” Alex said; as she helped Ursula up on the table.

Ursula was now lying on her right side on the table. He ass was pointing at me; her arms still handcuffed behind her back.

“Please continue,” Alex told me in a ‘professional’ tone; pointing towards Ursula’s ass.

As I headed for Ursula’s assfucking session two; Alex went to the mini-fridge again, for another beer. She hurried back with her bottle and kept it on the table. This time she got something else too. She got the “Rapture Stainless Steel Ankle Shackles” again. Placing the shackles around Ursula’s snow-white ankles, she locked them in a hurry. Then she adjusted Ursula’s posture on the table. Ursula was bent a bit into a “V”, with her ass just hanging outside the table edge.

“Hold them together at the ankles!” Alex commanded me; lifting Ursula’s feet off the table.

Ursula’s feet were looking so cute, like a baby’s. The black nail paint was making me go mad. Alex came to my right; and kept a firm hand on Ursula’s waist. She then guided my straight-pointing dick into Ursula’s waiting/gaping shithole.

I started ramming my cock into Ursula’s anal chute, as she gave out jerking noises; in resonance with her body movements.

“Ah-Ah-Ah-Anhh-Anhh-Annnhhh…”

I was wondering, why Alex handed me Ursula’s bound feet. Alex suddenly lifted my right hand; and replaced hers on Ursula’s waist. She again came to my left. Picking up the beer bottle; she started pouring its contents slowly all over Ursula’s bound feet.

“Lap up the ‘holy water’ off your mistress’ feet, you cur!”

My fucking speed slowed down. I removed my right hand off Ursula’s waist; and held her delicate feet with both hands. Ursula’s soles were facing me. I hungrily started ‘lapping’ up the ‘holy beer’ off her creamy’ wrinkled soles. I was sucking her round, chubby heels; sweet as cheese. I licked her milky ankles with my tongue. The wrinkles on her soles looked so beautiful; with the beer frothing there into microscopic bubbles.

“Unnnhhh… Uhhhhhh… Ummmmmm… Ummmhhhhhh…” was all Ursula could manage in her passionate situation.

Ursula’s toes looked so erotic from the underside; round, bulbous and cute. I sucked and slurped at them, as if there’s no tomorrow. I was so much lost into worshipping Ursula’s feet; I didn’t realise that Alex had emptied the beer bottle. Alex was now working on Ursula’s pussy; from the other side of the table. She was facing Ursula, with face near hers. Alex’s fingers were vigorously rubbing Ursula’s pussy lips and clit hood.

As I started rolling my tongue between Ursula’s toes; she started bucking back and fro on the table. Alex increased her speed and Ursula’s moans gout louder and more frantic.

“Ahh! Ahhh! Aaaaaahhh! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!”

Instinctively, I rammed my cock once again to the hilt; inside Ursula’s asshole. And Alex inserted her two fingers into Ursula’s pussy; fingering it brutally. Within two seconds, Ursula screamed her heart out,

“Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!”

Alex pulled her hand out of Ursula’s pussy; as I pulled out my cock out of her ass. Alex’s hand was smeared with thick ‘cunt-cream’; which resembled pre-cum! This time, she offered her hand to Ursula. In her throes of passion, Ursula sucked Alex’s fingers; like she was sucking cock. Her eyes were partially closed; and she was still moaning slowly.

My balls were aching now. I had to cum. I had no idea what to do. Meanwhile, Alex unlocked Ursula’s handcuffs and ankle shackles. Ursula gave a sigh of relief; but she still lay on the table, moaning.

Alex went across the room to get her “bag of tricks”. With a devilish smile cross her lips, she pulled out the “Spider Gag”. I didn’t know what she intended to do now. But the matter of fact was; Ursula had to cum two times more!

Ursula still lay in her ‘trance’, when Alex went up to her. She soothingly lifted Ursula’s head. Without much delay; she placed the gag around Ursula’s mouth. Ursula’s mouth was pried open. All she could manage was muffled sounds. Ursula looked all around in confusion.

“Don’t worry honey, you’re doin’ good,” said Alex; calming Ursula’s nerves.

“Now please lie down on your back,” Alex said; slowly pushing Ursula down on the table, by her shoulders.

Ursula lay on the table; with her head at one edge, ass on the other. I went up to her and lifted her legs. Keeping her feet on my shoulders; I started sucking her toes again. Her feet were so slippery with my saliva; that even her heels were slipping down my shoulders. Now Alex climbed on top of the table. She towered above us like the Colossus; in her lovely platform heels.

Alex slowly removed her trench-coat. Bingo!

She was naked underneath, as I had presumed! My God! Her beautiful body; the amazing milk jugs; the perfectly trimmed and shaped pubic hair; the pink pussy lips; drove me insane. I wanted to fuck Alexandra so badly! I started having these flashes before me; the blast from the past.

I was looking at Alex’s beauty; without blinking. Suddenly, Alex gave a new set of instructions,

“Her pussy also needs some attention, mister!”

I slid Ursula’s left foot down to my chest; and held it there firmly. As my rock-hard erection gained access to Ursula’s sloppy vagina; I resumed licking her right sole. I kept sucking her right-foot toes; as I kept ramming my cock inside her love-canal. I placed her right sole on my left cheek; as I watched Alex’s play.

Ursula gave out muffled moans; as Alex turned to face me. Alex had a foot on either side of Ursula’s head. She looked down; and adjusted herself directly above Ursula’s open mouth. Squatting down, she asked me for a cigarette.

“It’s enough. Please light a ciggie for me.”

I pulled out of Ursula’s pussy; and went for my clothes. I pulled out the Marlboro Lights pack and lighter from my jeans pocket. Lighting one, I threw the packet and lighter on the couch. As I turned around, Alex said;

“Bring the lighter also.”

Taking a drag, I picked up the lighter and headed back. Alex’s pussy was just a couple of inches above Ursula’s mouth. My erection was straight like an arrow. I handed the lighter and the almost half-smoked cigarette to Alex. She kept the lighter on the table. Then closing her eyes, Alex took a few long drags. She opened her eyes and winked at me; with a devilish smile across her lips.

“Hold her legs!” Alex commanded me.

I stood between Ursula’s legs; and held them tightly at the thighs. With the cigarette in her left hand; Alex started rubbing her pussy with the right. In a second or two, Alex gave out a sigh.

“Oh Lord! Unnnhhh… What a relief!”

Alex muttered; as she pissed a gallon of urine into Ursula’s pried-open mouth! The beers had contributed significantly to the amount of piss. Ursula hesitated initially; trying to move her head in all directions. But soon, to my surprise; she was gulping the liquid down! It seemed that Ursula was thirsty for ages. Alex urinated in both showers and streams. Her hot piss resembled the colour of whisky and soda.

As Alex shed the last few drops, she looked at me and said;

“So, your Future Wife loves to drink pee!”

Alex laughed out mockingly. I knew, I had made a terrible mistake with Ursula. But my erection got harder. It was a turn-on for me; watching my ex pissing into my fiancée’s mouth.

Alex went back to her “bag of tricks”; while Ursula still lay there. This time Alex pulled out the famous, “American Bombshell Destroyer Plug” and a bottle of “Wet Uranus Water-Based Anal Lubricant 10.6oz”.

She took the goods to the table. Watching Alex pee had my cock twitching to take a leak. The beers had already filled my bladder. As I wasn’t allowed to speak, I showed my little finger to Alex.

“Hold it for a minute! Now go and grab her hands above her head!” shouted Alex.

I released Ursula’s thighs and went behind her head. Pulling her arms above her head; I held them tightly together. Alex climbed the table once again; this time sitting at Ursula’s belly. Alex’s pussy covered Ursula’s cute navel; as she knelt on the table; with knees on either side of Ursula’s abdomen.

Alex’s cigarette had the last few strands of tobacco glowing; near the filter. She held Ursula’s right nipple tightly between her left forefinger and thumb. She brought the lit cigarette bud with her right hand to the nipple. Alex started teasing the nipple slowly; starting with the golden areola. Ursula was both frightened and shaking. Her eyes were wide open; and squinted in fear.

Suddenly, Alex stuck the cigarette tip with the tip of Ursula’s nipple! Ursula tried to break free. All she could manage was loud muffles from her throat. But she was pinned down by Alex; and I held her arms tightly. In about three seconds, Alex removed the cigarette butt. She released her grip on the nipple and spat on it. Then she smothered the saliva over the tormented nipple.

Alex bent her head down and started licking Ursula’s ‘hot’ nipple. As she lapped the teat with thick coats of saliva; Alex sadistically stuck the dying cigarette butt on Ursula’s left nipple! The point of contact was accurate; right at the centre of the nipple tip.

Ursula again tried to break free; giving out muffled groans. I tightened my grip on her arms. In a couple of seconds, Alex threw the cigarette butt away. Then, she switched between Ursula’s nipples. She started lapping up Ursula’s left nipple; smothering it with thick coats of saliva.

Ursula’s moans died down; so did her efforts to break free. Her cheeks were smeared with mascara from her eyes. For the next five minutes; Alex kept licking’ sucking’ salivating Ursula’s nipples. When satisfied, she descended down the table; standing between Ursula’s legs.

“Take a look!” Alex called me over to her side.

I went around, releasing Ursula’s arms. Alex lifted Ursula’s legs up, by her feet. The table top between Ursula’s legs; and under her ass was creamed! Ursula had cum for the fifth time!

“I bet, you never tried fire-play. Did you?” asked Alex.

What could I say, except stare in confusion?

“Please Alex, I need to pee!” I finally broke my silence.

“Flip her over!” Alex commanded.

Alex gave a hand, as we turned Ursula over. Alex pulled Ursula’s legs down; so that she stood; bent over at the waist. Moving Ursula’s legs apart; Alex spread her buttcheeks open. Ursula’s anus was still gaping at about three inches.

“Peeehhh…” Alex said with a wicked grin.

I had my weirdest dream come true! I couldn’t hold on any longer; as I rammed my cock into Ursula’s colon; to the hilt. I held it there; as I felt my piss rising through my shaft. As I started urinating, Ursula again tried to break free. I was confused initially. But then, I realised the reaction my hot urine would be having; on her tormented anal mucous.

As I was peeing; Alex smeared the lower two rings of the big, ‘bombshell’ butt-plug; with the anal-lube. This toy was a monster! It had six rings of increasing size to the base. It was around 4.5” at the base.

I pulled my cock out of Ursula’s asshole. It was filled with my urine; accumulated since morning. As I pulled out, some of my piss started to trickle out. But Alex was swift in ramming the ‘destroyer’ butt-plug into Ursula’s shitter.

Alex’s judgement was excellent. She had lubed the two lowest rings. Ursula’s anal muscles showed some resistance to the two lower rings. But the lube did the trick. With a little effort; the butt-plug was inserted into Ursula’s shithole completely. Although some of my urine had escaped Ursula’s anus; but I knew I almost peed a litre. So, sufficient amount was there to fill her belly.

Alex now removed the Spider Gag from Ursula’s mouth. Ursula gave a sigh; as some saliva trickled down the corners of her mouth; landing on the table.

“One more!” Alex joyfully said, winking at me.

Alex grabbed the least to Ursula’s caller and ‘barked’ out;

“Get your ass up, bitch! Kneel on the ground! Now!”

Ursula got up, confused. Then, she knelt on the ground, as Alex said.

“Get down on all fours, you filthy whore!” shouted Alex.

Ursula obeyed Alex’s command. Her ‘plugged’ asshole was a delight to watch.

Alex pulled hard at the leash, saying;

“Crawl like a bitch you are!”

Alex didn’t leave any slack in the leash. Ursula had no other option, but to follow her.

Alex reached the bathroom door and opened it. She pulled hard at the leash; dragging Ursula into the bathroom behind her. I followed the crawling bitch; with a purple erection and aching balls.

The bathroom was a small one. The floor and walls were tiled; with fancy red and white check tiles. There was a white flush toilet bowl in the corner. On the opposite wall was a single urinal. There was a bright pink, worn-off urinal cake in it.

Alex dragged Ursula to the urinal. Ursula crawled on her elbows and knees behind her. When Ursula reached the urinal’s edge; Alex yanked the leash.

“Get up bitch!” barked Alex.

Ursula lifted herself up, facing the urinal. Alex shifted Ursula’s ‘reins’ to her left hand; and grabbed her head with the right. Alex forced Ursula’s face into the urinal with her right hand.

“Grab that urinal cake with your mouth!” shouted Alex.

Ursula managed to obey Alexandra’s orders. After making some effort; she managed to lift the urinal cake in her mouth.

“Now suck this sweet ‘candy’. Remember the candy daddy used to give you; when you were a little girl? Now suck it whore!” Alex kept shouting at Ursula.

My cock was ‘draining’ pre-cum now. Alex seemed to be demonically possessed. Ursula was obeying her; as if she was her bitch! Ursula was sucking the filthy urinal cake with her eyes closed! My cock was going crazy with my brain. I remembered that the urinal’s flushing system was broken for a long time now; maybe months! It was a big turn on for me.

Ursula had been sucking the urinal cake for about ten minutes now.

“Spit it out whore!” Alex shouted; opening her palm below Ursula’s chin.

Ursula dropped the urinal cake into Alex’s open palm. Alex got behind her and just ‘fitted’ the urinal cake into Ursula’s pussy; like a piece of jigsaw puzzle!

“Follow me bitch!” Alex screamed at Ursula; pulling at the leash.

Alex made Ursula turn around on all fours; like a bitch. Ursula followed her to the toilet bowl.

“Now keep your chin on the edge and watch! I’ll show you how to please your man.” Alex said with a sadistic smile across her lips.

Alex lifted the toilet seat and came to my side. Ursula kept her chin on the opposite edge of the toilet bowl. The toilet bowl didn’t seem to have been cleaned recently. The colour was a bit dull. There were some shit stains too.

Anyway, Alexandra squatted down in front of me. With a mischievous gleam in her eyes; Alex grabbed my cock in her soft, manicured hand. She started stroking me slowly. With her other hand, Alex cupped my balls. Squeezing my nuts gently; Alex manipulated them in her soft palm. Lifting my cock up; she started sucking my balls. She was an expert at ‘tea-bags’. My testicles were tingling; as she sucked them and bit them playfully.

After about a minute or so; she released my balls. Alex’s saliva was dripping down my nut sac; to the floor. Then, she pulled my foreskin completely down. Holding it at the penis root tightly; Alex sadistically teased my peehole with her tongue. For about half a minute; I was clenching my toes into little fists. When I couldn’t bear it; I grabbed and pulled her curly, black her; pulling her mouth away.

Alex laughed like a maniac. The she sucked and slurped my cock like a sex-starved prisoner. Thick coats of her frothy saliva engulfed my cock, her mouth and chin. In another thirty seconds, I felt my head; as well as my cockhead would explode!

“I’m cumming Alex!” I shouted.

Alex held my cock above the toilet bowl; as she stroked it frantically. I lost count of the cumshots. My cock and balls were aching from the long denial. But all the cumshots landed into the bowl. I was panting; as my cock throbbed like a naked high-tension wire. Alex engulfed my cockhead within her rosy lips. She slurped at it like a lollypop. When satisfied with her ‘cleaning’, Alex let go of my cock.

“Mmmm… You still taste good. Yummy!” Alex said in a delighted tone.

I managed a giggle, as Alex yanked Ursula’s leash. Ursula was watching the whole thing with a blank expression. Alex held Ursula’s head like before and pushed her face into the toilet bowl!

“Now lick up all the hot spunk your lover shot out! Don’t you dare miss a single drop, cunt! It’s precious nut-butter!” Alex howled in a dominating tone.

Ursula’s head popped up and down; with her face inside the toilet bowl. I wondered how she’d find all the white semen in the white toilet bowl.

“Rub her pussy with the urinal cake,” Alex instructed me.

I went behind Ursula and pulled out the pink urinal cake out of her wet pussy. I started rubbing the worn-out cake all into her vulva, clitoris and pussy lips. Ursula’s echoing moans could be heard in the bathroom; coming from inside the toilet bowl. Her butt-plug sight started giving me another aching erection.

Suddenly, Alex lifted her elegant right foot; and placed it on Ursula’s head! The lovely platform heel poked into Ursula’s skull. Alex completely forced Ursula’s head down the toilet bowl. I was amazed, watching this innovation of Alex. I increased my pace of rubbing Ursula’s pussy with the urinal cake.

Then, Alex reached out and flushed the toilet; with Ursula’s head still inside the bowl!

I watched this with eyes and mouth wide open. Ursula’s struggling was evident, as she tried gurgling through the flushing water inside the toilet bowl. Then something more shocking happened.

Ursula started shaking hard. In a few seconds she came so violently; the urinal cake and my hand were literally slimy! Ursula was cumming buckets this time! I lifted my hand with the urinal cake; to present the final results to Alex.

Alex laughed out like a maniac. As the flushing stopped, Alex removed her foot off Ursula’s head. Ursula lifted her head out of the toilet bowl. Her face and hair were all messed up. But the thing is, Alex kept her promise. She made Ursula cum Six times! Although her methods were a bit strange; but they worked.

And one more thing was proved- Ursula was; in fact she’s a bitch!

Later on, the only thing Alexandra said to me, to break the silence; as we all were about to leave, was;

“This is the kind of stuff you wanted to marry…”

Published 
Written by prisonbreak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments