Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sir And The Bitch

"Who’s The One In Control?"

39
25 Comments 25
24.8k Views 24.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Join now to listen to this story
Our relationship started off like any ordinary vanilla relationship does, I think. Well, okay maybe not, this is us I’m talking about, after all, right? We've always been a little colorful.

I remember it clearly though, great sex, but neither of us truly in control, not just yet. I think we were testing the waters. It was me, though, who started in on it. We are after all both switches. People wonder how we both can be switches and how we manage to share control. Yet, somehow we managed, didn't we?

You like when I’m in control, but you truly do know how to make me submit. That doesn't come so easily for me. It takes the right kind of man to get me to submit to them. When you started to be Dom-like with me, I was in awe of how much I wanted to submit to you. Can you remember too? I bet you can.

Now here we are, The Sir and The Bitch, it can’t get much better than that, can it? No, I didn't think so either. I’m as cheeky as ever, but you know when to put your foot down, and make me remember my place. I love when you do that, it makes my panties soaked!

***

I’m here, waiting for you like the good girl I am. You told me you didn't know when you’d be home, but I was to wait. I wouldn't dream of disobeying, so this is what I am doing.

Waiting… For you.

It feels like forever, because I know the things you’ll have me do and the things you’ll do to me. Oh God; I want you now! I’m kneeling by the bedroom door, awaiting you. I decided to wear those pink panties you like so much, remember the ones? Surely you do. I even met you half way. I wore leggings, but with no feet parts attached, it’s a win-win. My toe nails are even painted a pale pink, to match my panties.

When are you going to get here? I want you! You’re doing this to tease me, aren't you? You’re such a wicked tease. I can’t help but pout, just a wee bit. Though, as if on cue, I hear you. How did you do that? I feel all excited, a little pet waiting for her Sir to come in. You do, and you come right to me, knowing where I’ll be.

“Mmm, my Bitch, look at you, incredible as ever.” You step in front of me, taking me by the chin, I look up at you.

“Good evening, Sir, I've missed you,” My eyes are locked on yours.

“Is that so, how much?” Before I can even speak you reach down, and feel between my thighs. You run a single finger along my panties. I let out a soft moan, and you do it again. “Hmm, it seems you've missed me a lot, you filthy wee girl.”

Blushing hard, I’m at a loss for words. I can’t really deny what is so obvious, now can I? “What am I going to do with you now?” You ask, though it isn't an actual question. You move to sit in the love seat in the corner of the room, “Stand, remove your panties, and come to me,” You tell me, whilst you unzip your slacks.

Standing, my heart beats faster, and I can feel the hot fire between my thighs in the deepest part of me grow. Fuck, fuck-fuck! What are you going to do with me? I can only guess as much what you have in mind. Oh hell, you’re stroking that wonderfully perfect cock of yours. I love the way your foreskin moves so easily along your shaft. Mmm, I want you in my mouth. My thoughts are racing with filthy thoughts as I do as you ask. I remove my panties, and walk over to you.

My bare feet feel the softness of the carpet. The sun has long set; you had to work late today. I hate when that happens. There are only two side table lamps on, so the glow in the room is a bit romantic, perfect to be sensual, but I know we’re anything but. I stand before you, as you look at my naked body; I bite my lip feeling like I’m being put on show. You reach out, stroking my cleft. You can feel how wet I am again. See what you do to me?

“Are you hungry for me, my Bitch?” You ask, knowing the answer. You just love hearing me say it.

“Mmm, I am Sir. I always am, I’m greedy when it comes to you.” I blush, and bite my lip. You have me lower to my knees, I watch you stroke your cock still. You’re torturing me.

“You want to take care of this for me then?” Grinning at me, I nod my head.

You stop stroking, and I lean forward and take you slowly into my mouth. You open your legs for me, and I snuggle closely into you. I work your entire length; all the while you stroke my hair. I moan out whilst you do, loving how you touch me. Your sighs and moans are so hot, and I can feel my juices running down my thighs. (Yes, you get me that wet.) I don’t stop; I force myself to take you deeper into my mouth. You begin to push a little bit, helping me along the way.

When I know I have every last inch of your cock inside my throat, I begin to hum that magical song. We don’t even need to explain that one, do we? You know the one. You groan out, pushing me further onto you. I gag a little, feeling you slide deeper in. You begin to thrust, taking the control now. My teeth graze you, sucking deeper. “Fuck yes, sweet girl,” you growl out. Bucking harder as I use my teeth, you are now literally fucking my throat.

You take it for as long as you can stand, but you don’t want to come, not yet. No, not yet…

Moving back, I watch as you stand and strip off everything you have. You have me lie on my back; you kneel at my feet, and bring my right foot up and hold it for a moment. You smile down at me. “You do have the sexiest wee feet, you know this?” I wiggle my toes answering you. You take my foot, and kiss each toe, you start with the smallest, working up to my biggest toe. It tickles, and I can’t help but giggle, at the same time it feels so erotically hot.

You suck gently on my big toe, gripping it with your teeth. You bite a little too hard, but it sends this sharp exciting feeling deep into my pussy. I grind my hips lightly because of it. You’re the first man I ever met who has a foot fetish. I was unsure about it at first, but now? Oh fuck, yes please! I love it. You take my other foot, and do the same thing, but start with the big toe this time. Mmm, I love it when you do that.

I play with my breasts; you watch me as I grind still. You move to finally part my legs, climbing between them, you kiss my inner thighs. You bite the tender flesh, moving closer to my sex. (Oh, and by the way, I waxed today. I know you’ll be pleased.) Your nose skims along my mound, and you can feel I have. Your head jerks up at me, with the cheekiest smile. You approve!

The tip of your tongue parts my fleshy folds, working towards my clit. You start out slow, teasing me. Your tongue pokes at it gently, sending electric shocks throughout my body. “Oh fuck, God damn!” I cry out each time you do it. You engulf my lips, and clit, sucking hard now, and I feel as though I’m going to shatter like a broken mirror. I’m like a whirlwind spiraling out of control. You thrust a single finger, the middle one deep into my hot core. You bang right up into my sweet spot, and curl your finger, and fuck me hard.

Spell bond, that’s how I feel. I’m under your spell. With each thrust, I’m brought to new levels of submission. I cry out your name, the way you love so much. My legs widen, and you suck harder on my swollen clit. It’s caught between your teeth now, your tongue stroking it gently. I can feel my whole core screaming with excitement! “Oh Fuck!!! Sir, please, may I come??” I arch my hips upwards, allowing your finger to go just a wee bit deeper. You let out a low, long growl, and I have my answer.

Writhing under you, I feel the soul shattering eruption of my orgasm take me. You quickly throw a second finger in, and bring it just as deep. You curl it upwards, and I feel as though I’m hyperventilating. Through gasping moans, I shudder out your name. You can feel my walls tighten further on your fingers, squeezing around you. My hips buck wildly, I try to control them, but I can’t seem to. I whimper out, feeling myself slowly come down, you help me down from the crazed high.

“Are you back with me?” You grin, looking at me as I try to catch my breath.

ScarletteThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteThomson



“Yes Sir, Mmm I so needed that, thank you,” I tremble.

“I’m not done with you just yet, my wee sub.” You come up, kissing my lips.

I taste the sweet musky aroma of my juices on your lips, and kiss you deeply. I never know what you might have planned, and really I don’t care. It’s always amazingly perfect.

Our kiss parts, and as you kneel up, you have me move to my hands and knees. My arse is right there for you, and you bring your hand swiftly down upon it. The loud crack against my skin makes me cry out, the sting shoots through my backside all through my body. Bloody hell! You do it again, on the same spot, and it is like a searing hot pain, but damn it feels so good. I hear you chuckle, as I let out soft whimpers.

Your lips make contact with my tender arse, kissing right where you spanked me. The contrast of your soft lips to your heated hand print sends me into overdrive. Your lips work inwards, closer to my rose tipped puckered hole. You slick me up with the wetness of your tongue, teasing me greatly. Oh, I love the warmth of your tongue there; this is another new thing for me. I've only done it for you. When you first suggested it, I was scared out of my mind. You showed me it truly can be pleasurable, and God is it!

The faint sound of the lube bottle is heard, the cool sensation of it making contact with my tight hole makes me shiver. I can feel it slip down between my lips, dribbling a little. You take a single finger and work it into me nicely. It’s so filling, and it’s just your finger. It makes me long for your cock, which I know will be inside me soon enough. But, I want it now! I let out a soft groan; you slide your finger out slowly. Mmm

With the head of your cock at my entrance, I take a deep breath, and steady myself. I want to be a good girl, to embrace what you’re about to do to me. You start slow, pushing forth your engorged head opening me. I let out moans, but you keep pushing. Your head is filling me, stretching me to new limits. Once in, you begin to thrust, it’s gentle still allowing me to adjust. It feels so good though, Mmm my mind begins to go hazy.

You take a fist full of my hair, and you start to go deeper inside me. You lean in real close, and let out a soul shattering, perfect timing growl. I cry out and shake hard just as you begin to ravish me. You fuck me hard, pounding deeply inside me, growling whilst doing it. The growls slip so easily from your throat, vibrating so close to my ear. You hold my hair tight, bucking your hips into my arse. Your free hand comes down, making contact with my already sore cheek, and causes it to sting wickedly. I yelp out, which causes you to do it again. I groan out.

Climaxing is near. I know I’ll need a release soon. Oh bloody fucking hell, the things you do to me. I’m going to come, and I don’t know if I can hold back. “Sir, I, I need to come, please fuck, fuck-fuck please fuck!” My fingers curl into the sheets, and I bite into the pillow hard. I let out a growling need, waiting.

“Come for me, my sweet Bitch, do it now!” It’s all I need, those sweet words, I let go, and feel myself lift my hips a bit further into your thrusting body.

Writhing with a burning need, my breathing harsh and uneven, I feel the overwhelming spasm. I clench hard, with the rhythmic convulsions I come hard. You groan out, reaching around under me, and teasing my clit further into a hot desired need. With a swift movement, your cock slips from my arse, and deep into my hot moisten pussy. You’re invited in the moment of pure ecstasy, feeling me squeeze your cock as you fight to push it deeper inside me.

Your hands on my hips, you drive yourself deep inside me. You grind it right on my sweet spot, fucking it hard. Bucking your hips in such a way allows me to feel it with each thrust. I cry out your name gasping harshly, feeling as though I can’t catch my own breath. It almost hurts, but it is so wonderfully wicked. “That’s it, good girl.” You growl out, pounding on. Your encouragements make it harder, I can’t seem to stop. Endless orgasms, my toes curling to the point it almost hurt and I whimper out in pain. It’s a mix of pain with my toes and the bliss of my orgasm. I can’t decide which is greater but neither wants to stop.

When it does, you slow down inside me. Pulling out gently, you have me crawl up onto the bed. I do so willingly, and lie on the bed. I watch you move to the dresser. You open the top right hand corner draw, and I shiver. I know it’s where we keep our toys. My mind is racing with thoughts. What else are you going to put me through? I shiver in delighted suspense.

“Close your eyes,” You tell me, before even coming back over to me.

I do as you say, “Yes, Sir.” I hear you walk back over to me. You place a cold metal bullet right against my clit. I gasp out, my first thought is to open my eyes, but I don’t. You readjust so you can slip back inside me. You ease your way in, feeling my pussy almost sucks you back in where we both need and want you to be.

Once you’re all the way in, you switch the bullet on. The vibrations kick to life, and a squealing moan escapes my lips, as I arch my hips. With that, you bang into me with everything you have. You’re powerful, strong and take me to a new level. It’s without mercy; the hungry need you have for me is too great. I can’t think straight, and you know it, you own my every being at this very moment.

Shivering inhale of breath as I try to regain any composure is clearly lost, whilst you watch me. Your gaze is locked on mine, I blush ten shades of red. There is something about the way you look at me in this moment, it always makes me blush. It’s as if on cue, you look, I blush, and it’s something only we share. God, I know how I can submit to you when you look at me like that.

It feels as though you’ve imbedded yourself inside me. I can feel the strong, lovely sensation begin to claim me again; I let out a soft moan. The vibrations seem to somehow drive me deeper. My clit is rock hard from it, the feeling hurts but in away to hurt so perfectly epic. “Sir…” I whimper out, “I, oh fuck, Sir, I, Mmm, shit! Please…” I can’t seem to form a sentence to save my life. All the while, you look at me with a cheeky grin. You know what I need, but refuse to act as though you do.

With fine, subtle circling movements, almost hypnotic like, you drive on. I toss my head back, “Sir, please! Oh fuck, please… Can I come?” It almost sounds demanding, but I feel as though I’m about to lose my control. You delve deeper into me, with each rhythmic push.

“Give it to me, be a good girl,” You growl, as you lean down to kiss me. I moan against your lips, I feel the sting of tears burn at the corners of my eyes. It’s all so too much, I feel out of control, though I really don’t have control, now do I?

Shimmering in a spasm, I feel it; wave after wave of rapture takes me. I feel how tight the orgasm is, squeezing your cock tightly inside me. I feel you posses me, our kiss breaks and I see the need in your eyes. A white-hot eruption, the longest, hottest release of your life begins. We make music, singing the song of orgasms, as we moan together. Sharing in this moment, nothing else anyone can give us, we come hard together.

Vibrations and the gasping of our breath are all that is heard. A soft groan and light whimpers occasionally, we’re curled into a tangled mess of us. You look at me, your eyes locked on mine. You’re so gorgeous, did you know that? I don’t think I tell you enough. My sweet perfect Sir. My thoughts are all of you; you stroke my cheek, and kiss my lips.

Yes, I do think you’re the one who can make me submit. Who knew? I surely didn’t know. I thought I would have the upper hand. You make this switch, a good wee submissive. Your good wee submissive. I blush at the thought, ‘your submissive.’

“The things you do to me, Sir,” I sigh out lightly.

You give me a cheeky smile.

“The things you to do me, sweet Bitch, RAWR!” You curl me into your arms, kiss my lips again, no other words needed.

This story is brought to you by The Sir and The Bitch, a twisted tale of us.

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments