Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Submissive Side of Lust - Part 3

15
6 Comments 6
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Part 3

While I’m not a sexual prude, I’ve also never let a man cum in my mouth before. I’ve never been on my knees like this and I’ve never let someone “fuck my mouth” before. It has always been me deciding when I wanted to give oral sex and how far I would go.

Now in a few short minutes you have had me on my knees, you were “fucking my mouth” and you came. Our sex life isn’t exactly boring but tonight is starting off very different.

“Wash up and meet me in the bedroom, I will have your nightwear laid out.”

“Yes sir” I respond shyly.

**************

A warm pale yellow glow greets me as I open the door to the bedroom. There are candles on the nightstands and dressers burning silently. Music is floating through the air and my night clothes are laying on the king sided four poster mahogany bed.

I’m not sure a pair of white stockings, white lace panties, white gloves and a white silk scarf qualifies as nightwear but that’s what’s on the bed. It’s been an interesting evening so far so I guess it doesn’t really surprise me.

Sitting on the bench at the end of the bed I pick up one of the stockings and place the thumbs of each of my hands inside the stocking and start to bunch it in my fingers while I work my way down to the toe. I slip my leg out of my robe and place my toes inside the opening of the bunched stockings and unroll the silk material as I pull the stocking up my leg. The silk hugs tightly to my leg and stops at my upper thigh. A pretty floral pattern is weaved into the silk and a lace ribbon is woven into the top to tie the stockings at the top and keep them from sliding down. I repeat this process and put the other stocking on. Picking up the white panties I slip my legs in and pull them on.

I don’t remember when I’ve worn less material in a pair of panties before in my life. They are very low cut with a v-string back. Other than a small triangle of material over womanhood I could easily pass for wearing nothing.

Slipping the gloves on each hand I’m done dressing with the exception of the white silk scarf. Even with the robe still on I don’t know when I’m been less dressed in my life.

“Stand up and remove your robe” comes a voice from the doorway.

Slowly, I rise up and open my robe and slide it off my shoulders and place it on the bench. My nipples respond do the coolness in the room or the nervousness that I feel.

“Turn around and face the wall.”

Quickly I respond.

“You look so sexy dressed like that.”

A smile comes across my lips and a little sense of pride flows through me.

Your hand touching my shoulder causes me to jump, not nearly as much as the sudden slap on my bottom that sends a stinging jolt through me.

A little yelp slips from my mouth as I jump from the impact of your hand.

“You need to remember to say ‘Thank you’ when someone pays you a compliment. That was rude of you.”

My bottom still stinging under your hand and a feeling of heat rapidly rushing to the point where your fingers are caressing my bottom.

“I can see you’re going to learn the hard way, I don’t mind.

SaraTaylors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraTaylors

Your ass feels nice under my fingers.”

“Let me have the scarf.”

Without hesitation I hold my hand out to the side with the silk scarf in it and respond “Yes sir” with a little tone of sass. I think I can handle the occasional slap on my bottom, in fact it may liven things up a little.

“Oh, so that’s how it’s going to be.”

The silk scarf slides from my hand as you pull it away. Both of your hands gather my hair and pull it into a ponytail and wrap it up in a rubber hair band. Your fingers slide through my ponytail and give a gentle tug.

“Perfect for holding on to.”

The white silk scarf is brought closer to my eyes and pulled gently across my eyes and the bridge of my nose and finally pulled back under my ponytail and tied snuggly. Complete darkness.

“Now we’re going to have some fun. Let me lead you to the bed” you snicker as you grasp my hand and lead me to the edge of the bed.

“Stop” you command and I quickly obey.

I can hear you walking around me and sitting in the bed. A gentle touch of your fingers on my lower back causes me to inhale quickly.

“Bend over my lap”

And you your hand slides up from my lower back to my shoulder blades, pushing me forward. I allow you to lead my body where you want me to go until I come to rest with my face and shoulders on the bed and my lower stomach and upper thighs resting on your legs. My bottom is point up in the middle of your lap, your hand gently caressing my bottom.

“Did you just sass me?”

I now can see what’s happening; I know what’s going to happen. I try to rise up but your arm is holding me down.

“Yummm” is the only sound I can muster before your hand comes in contact with my bottom.

“Aaahhh”, a quick squeal escapes from my mouth.

A stinging sensation surges through my bottom closely followed by the soft caress of your hand. Your hand caressing my bottom in a circular motion and slowly dipping between my thighs and pressing against my womanhood only to move away in a continued circle.

Again I feel your hand leave my bottom and slap down on me only to be followed by a soft caress and pressing my womanhood. A total of six slaps.

“That was just a light taste of what you will get if you don’t please me tonight.” My bottom is stinging and burning hot. A pinkish color rushing to my bottom and leaving a deep contrast between my bottom and the white nightwear I have on.

Still lying across your lap I feel your hand move away and I start to tense, expecting another slap only to feel your hand return to my bottom with a warm liquid, heated massage oils. I can hear you rubbing the oils on your hands and smell a lavender scent in the air. Tenderly your fingers start to caress my sore bottom and sliding around to my hips and between my thighs onto my barely covered womanhood. The oil has a slight warming sensation and feels good on my skin.

Your lips are near my face, I can feel the warmth of your breath on my neck. I can feel your soft kiss on my neck and shoulder.

“Lie down on your back in the middle of the bed and put your arms over your head”.

Published 
Written by michk111
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments