Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Summons

"I quickly did as he commanded..."

4
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
“Are you ready?” your text questioned.

Ready for what? Ready to suck your cock? Ready to have you tongue my pussy? Ready to be fucked by your glorious cock? Of course I am! “I am simply waiting on your command Sir.” I replied.

“My abode, now!” You sent back. My pussy tingled in anticipation. I quickly gathered the lotion and oil I was expected to bring and got into my car for the short drive to your home. I found it difficult to concentrate as I drove, my pussy getting moist thinking of your cock and the joy I would get from feeling it plunge into me, my panties slowly getting saturated as I drove. “Here Master” I texted as I arrived, waiting on further instructions. “Enter” you command and I do as instructed.

I slowly walk into your home and into the bedroom where you await naked on the bed. I immediately disrobe pulling my tank off and revealing my full breasts to your view, my nipples already hard. I slowly undo my shorts and slide them down along with my already saturated panties and can feel your eyes roaming all over me. I used to be embarrassed to be naked before you, shy, uncertain. I have now grown accustomed to your bold stares and love to have you feast your eyes on me, and can feel myself getting wetter as my juices rolled down my legs as my anticipation for what is coming grows.

I quickly walk over to your side of the bed, carefully keeping my eyes averted from yours, but noticed your already hard cock standing straight up proudly from your beautiful body before I knelt before you as was expected. You quickly move from the bed and stand before me and I lowered myself even further to the floor, kissing your feet. I’m careful not to rise too quickly, but my hands have a mind of their own and begin caressing your ankles, calves, and thighs.

I hear a sigh from you and I take this a sign I can continue my exploration that will take me to the object of my desire. I slowly kiss your legs as I rise a little at a time, getting hit in the face by your burgeoning cock as I neared your pelvis. I can see the little drops of pre-cum hanging on the edge of your cock but ignore the urge to gulp you down. I tease you and rub your cock on my face, smearing your juice on me as I do so. I start licking and sucking your heavy balls, avoiding your cock and building the anticipation for both of us.

Finally I can stand it no more and swipe my tongue from the base of your shaft to your glistening swollen head and take it in my mouth, plunging as much of you down my throat as I possibly can. You groan loudly in appreciation and place your hands on the back of my head, guiding my mouth and your cock deeper still. I moan and vibrate on your cock as I can taste your building excitement. “Have you missed your Master, slave?” you question. I moan even more in response, feeling my pussy drip and now run down my legs.

“Show me how much you’ve missed me slave,” you instruct. I needed no further order and quickened my pace on your cock and allowed my hands to roam freely, caressing your balls as I tried to take all of you in my mouth. But we both know this is impossible as your cock grows larger and harder under my ministrations. I stroke your cock with my hands where my mouth cannot reach and almost gag as you grab my head forcing yourself further into my eager mouth. I reach up and grab your ass to steady myself, which also aids in your cock sliding further down into and hitting the back of my throat. I can feel you begin to quiver and speed up and increase my sucking, but you suddenly withdraw and keep me from what I want. I cry out in disappointment and attempt to take your cock back into my mouth when you command, “Up on the bed….now slave!”

I quickly do as instructed and lay on my back.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

You climb onto the bed as well and bend over me grabbing my breasts and squeezing them painfully. You lean over and suck first one nipple then the other, harder and harder as you go back and forth, carefully paying attention to each, not leaving one out. I cry out as you bite me but love the feeling as you know all too well. My cry causes you to bite even harder and I can feel an orgasm building, but then you stop your attention to my breasts and rear over me, pushing my legs back so that you can see my sopping pussy.

But then you do something completely different, something you’ve never done before. You stop and spread my pussy lips apart and just stare. You spread them even further and just continue to look at my bald pussy, shaved clean as you like it. “What the hell is he waiting for?” I wonder as I watch your face. You must have felt me looking at you because you state “I am inspecting my property”, and then you reach down to the bottom of my slit and take my juices and rub them up and over my clit. You repeat this action over and over until I think I might cum from this alone.

Yet again you pause, and as I wonder what is next you replace your fingers with your mouth on my swollen clit and I cry out immediately in release as my orgasm shakes my body, “ahhhhhhhhh”. I can feel my juices flowing now and you quickly lap up all you can. You bite my clit and each of my thighs as you raise yourself up and hover above me. Now I know what is next without question, as you shove my legs back yet again until my knees touch my shoulders.

I watch your face as you grab your engorged cock and aim it at my dripping hole, holding my breath until I feel you slowly slid into me. I let out a guttural groan “ughhhhhhhhhh” as your thick cock fills me up, and arch my back. You hesitate for only a few seconds before you lean over me, grabbing my tits and use them to stabilize yourself as you now begin to repeatedly ram your shaft into me over and over unmercifully. You reposition me by taking my legs and putting them over your shoulders, thereby allowing you to shove your cock further and deeper into my cunt, hitting the back of my cervix.

I yell out in painful pleasure “ahhhhh yes Master, yes! Fuck your slave!”. This cry from me encourages you and you speed up in frenzy, slamming your dick into me over and over. I feel another orgasm building through the pain you are inducing each time you bottom out in me and am bucking my hips to meet your thrusts. I can feel myself beginning to black out from holding my breath when I feel your cock spasm inside of me and a warm rush of fluid hit the back of my cervix, releasing my own breathtaking orgasm. “ohhhh ohhhh Master ahhhhh yes, yes, yes!” I cry out as my body shakes and quivers around your cock.

I pepper your chest, neck and face with kisses as you pull out of me, leaving a wet trail in the process. Our breathing slows when you grab my hair and instruct, “Clean me slave,” and shove my face into your wet crotch and onto your softening manhood. I open just in time and gather your semi-hard cock in my mouth, tasting our combined juices. This excites me and I quickly lick up all I can and suck your cock, feeling you begin to harden again in my mouth. “Enough”, you state as I groan in dismay and disappointment. “Your Master has been generous with you tonight as you know you have punishment due. You will not experience my cock again until then. Get the belt slave.”

I quickly rise to do as commanded and feel myself tingling in excitement. “I love it when he punishes me”, I grin quietly to myself…

Published 
Written by mare24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments