Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Training (part one)

7
4 Comments 4
13.8k Views 13.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words
This was the beginning. I posted this message on a sex site. It went on from there.

"I met her online on another site. She sent me a friend request. I told her she had to have an avatar. I didn’t accept friends who couldn’t take time to create or find an avatar. She did so. Later that week I started a conversation with her. She indicated that she liked to tease. Within a half hour we were having cyber sex. She had so many orgasms that she pleaded for me to be her Master. I agreed. I am still her Master. She has a twin sister who is not online. But we talked over her sister’s tablet on Gtalk. She is now my slave too. I am her Master. I was just talking to the first one a moment ago. Since I came into their lives they have both become my lovers. More stories to come."

Then I received this response.

"You could make me a slave to your wishes anytime, Peter. I get so turned on but I need that little bit more to push me over the top…"

I responded to her request.

"Hello dear. I will not call you by your username. I will call you Needy, unless you want to tell me your real name. I was happy to get your message. I adore petite flowers who need discipline. I think you do. You know, just thinking about teaching you to submit is making me hard. You have already started well on the path to submission by pleasing the Master.

The conversation continued. You can figure out who is was speaking from now on.

"Master. Please Sir call me Heels. I am looking forward to pleasing you. Tell me please what to do and how I start."

"The first thing a little sub needs to learn is patience. Master will talk with you when he can. The second is obedience. Never question Master because he always has your best interests uppermost in his mind. You will be taken care of, and you will submit. And you will enjoy it. So, Heels, my new little slut, you will begin to please me by learning these things. I will speak to you again soon. You have made a good start. I am very pleased little one."

"I understand, Master. I await your instructions."

"Hearing from you is a pleasure, my pet. Heels. That suits you I see. I do love feet and legs. Now, we must get the practical things out of the way. It will be difficult to train you and make you happy, while making myself happy as well, by trying to talk in these messages. You may make contact with me at my email account, but only if you wish. I understand if you do not wish to give out your email account to me yet. Otherwise, we will make do here on our site. Master wants to know all you do. Describe to me how you pleasure yourself while dreaming of your Master. Tell what you want to do to please your Master. You should know that just thinking about my little pet keeps me aroused all the time. But do not get too proud. You are now mine and I will punish you if necessary. But it is always for your own good. Now, make yourself come for me. That is your first task, little slut slave."

"It turns me on just to read your messages. I am going to see if my husband can do more than an oral because you see sometimes he can not stay hard for long enough. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I’m going to try one or two other men but the problem for me is that I’ve not had anyone else for sex since my marriage. It is taking an awful lot of courage to have sex with someone else and so far I haven’t managed it. Of course I know men will want to please me but I can’t find that courage… if Master pleases could he please tell me what to do to solve this problem. Thinking of my master makes me wet... oh, yes, Master I’ve just used my fingers as you instructed oh! yes, I’ve cum! Thank you Master. Have I pleased you? I need Master to give me the erotic feelings and satisfaction I crave. I long for your messages but I understand I must be patient and not bother Master."

"You are a charming little slut, my pet. You please me immensely. I hope you licked your fingers and tasted your pussy juices. You must love yourself before anyone else will love you. As you say, any man would want you. It is my pleasure if you find a man that you want. Understand? A man that you want to use you and give you pleasure in return. But always be safe, my pet. You will have many opportunities to make love to men. You must believe that you are perfect. That you are the best, and that you will always be the best thing that any man will ever happen to him. Think of your Master as you search for another man, and be sure that you are what every man wants and needs. I believe you would be the best pet ever. We shall see. We have made a great start. If you can make Master hard and want you in these simple messages, then your very presence, with your beauty and charms, will get you any man you want. Just be sure he is worthy of my little slut. Understand? You are my little slave, and any man who uses you should be worthy of you. Whenever you are feeling that you want your Master simply make yourself come and I will be there with you."

"Hello my dear pet Heels. You have not been here for days now. That’s fine my dear. I was just making sure you were alright. That is my job as a Master. I need to know if my sub is okay. You are allowed to make contact with me anytime. I will respond if I am available. But know that I am always there. I will get back to you, little one. Kisses and hugs."

"Oh Master, I am sorry I have not been available here for your desires. I am afraid what my punishment will be as I expect you will treat me severely. I am here in split crotch, shorts, stockings and heels, with a little tunic on top. When I think of you I am afraid, but also the thought of you makes me wet and flow with juices… Master, I will be obedient to you."

"Master, are these conversations between us private or are they available for all to see?

"Hello my pet. These conversations are private, unless the site is not working properly. We are sending private messages to each other. You should know that the very fact that you are wet just thinking of Master is pleasing to him. I will not punish you too harshly this time. I want you to strip off all of your clothes. Leave only the stockings and heels. When you have done that get on your knees and praise my cock. Not a lot. Just enough so that I know you are subservient. Understood, my pet? Then you will get on her hands and knees and I will use my riding crop on you. It will sting, and it will also make you very, very wet. I will whip your arse and fanny, and your juices will flow as you moan with the pain and the lust. It is good, isn’t it?"

"Now get on the bed. I need to feed my prick into that red pussy. No lubrication tonight. You are greasy with your own fluids. I smack you once more and then I ram my cock into that cunt. I want to hear you express pleasure. Do it now little slut. Show Master you love his dick. Show Master you love his control and his force. Show him you adore him… Cry out with joy. I will fuck you until you are crying out and begging for me to stop and then I will fuck you more, until I fill your pussy with my cream. Feel it? You are going to be a good pet."

"When I pull out I need my prick licked clean. Be a good pet and do that. I will caress your soft hair and praise you for being the perfect little slave. You are, aren’t you, my pet?"

"Give Master a kiss."

"Enough for now."

"Master, I have taken off all my clothes, as you instructed, except for my open crotch fishnet tights and black, ten inch heels. My cunt feels very wet, yes I touched it and wetted my fingers. I am now kneeling down looking at your cock and slowly creeping forward. You are there and I place my hands on your crotch feeling how hard you are and how much you want me." 

"I unfasten your fly and with difficulty ease out your cock and hold it in my hand.

Succubus_Dolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Succubus_Dolly

Then I find myself moving in between your legs and I lick the long and fat penis. I lick around the tip and circle my tongue around the head of the cock." 

"You ask me to back off because it is what you want and not what I want. You want me to be a slave and that's what I shall be for you, oh Master." 

"So you want me kneeling with my head lowered to the ground. You frighten me with your riding crop and threaten me. But then you demand that I get up and bend over the end of the bed. You are going to show me no mercy for ignoring you earlier. I bend over and put my head down with my arse curved upwards. I find my juices start to flow, maybe I pissed myself out of fright. No, I think I just automatically wetted myself thinking you are going to poke the riding crop up my cunt. I ask you to be gentle but then - THWACK - you belted my bum with that stick and I feel my bum burning, then again two more swipes of that stick. I try to move but you put your hand on my back to keep me pinned down. I am crying but I find I am on the point of cumming." 

"Then you slide your hand between my legs, making your hands wet, covered with my juices. You drop your riding whip and I feel you position yourself behind me, one hand on my hip and with the other I feel not the stick but something thick and hard. It is your cock and, showing no mercy, you thrust it into my cunt from behind, one sudden straight plunge. I feel your balls bang against my bum so I know you are balls deep with the first thrust. I am so very wet. You slowly back off from that first plunge into my soggy vagina. I feel myself getting wetter as you start pumping into me repeatedly. My bum stings from your whip lashes but your thrusting is starting to make me come.......and I do cum. You keep fucking me for many minutes but while you are pumping me one of your hands goes around the front of my body and grabs my tits. I keep on cumming." 

"After a few more minutes you feel the wetness of my pussy from around the front, then position your hands, one on each hip position your hands one on each hip, you firm up your stance from behind me, and I feel your cock getting even bigger. I can't stop cumming. Then that enormous cock of yours, already bigger, gives a tremendous twitch and the floodgates of your balls are opened and your cock spurts into my cunt, oh, it is lovely and warm that cum of yours, and there is so much of it. I feel it leaking out adding to my own juices and it is all joining my own cum and running down my thighs and on down to the tops of my long boots, some of it going down inside the tops of the boots, and I think much more running down the inside of my legs and into my high heels. You keep pumping me but now a bit slower after your huge climax and I know you are rubbing out the last bits of your own climax. You leave your cock inside me and collapse forward to rest for a short while before slowly letting you cock slide out. It is still so engorged it takes a while to ease out... then you take your cock and wipe it with several strokes across the back of my high heels. There is your spunk and my juices everywhere it seems. I am so soggy. You pull me up and turn me round to face you, tell me I am your fucking slave and that I must always be ready to service you and that great cock of yours. You are a master of fucking. You make me kneel on the floor and lick that cock clean. I wonder what you will do to me next time? I find myself actually looking forward to that next time."

"Your slave, Heels"

"You are becoming a grand little slave, my Heels. You take to your training well. You were meant to be a submissive, I can see that. My cock is hard and one can see it in my tight jeans. I rub it as I think of what I shall do to my pet next."

"When I enter any room and you are present, the first thing you do is get on your knees. That is the proper position for a slave. Bow your head and wait to be spoken to. I know you are starting to cream because Master is here. You always do. That pleases me, and makes me grow even longer and harder. I will use you again."

"Remove your clothing. I want to see that body that belongs to me. You always keep the heels on. Yes, you are my Heels slave. But I need to see the tits and cunt that I will use. Smile for me and let me see the mouth that will be used also. Now lower your head and dream of what is to come.

"I sit in my chair and finally give you another order. Slave, crawl to me and remove my shoes and stockings. You are going to kiss my feet and lick them for me. I want to push my toes into your greasy pussy and feel you tremble as I fuck your cunt. Now lick the pussy juice off and rub your nipples on my toes. I feel them harden as they feel Master touching them."

"I want you to carefully remove my trousers now. I wear no underwear. Pull down my pants and free my prick. It springs up and is curving toward the ceiling. You want to grab it and use it for your own pleasure, but that you cannot do. Not until ordered to do so. Understood little slut? You always await orders. I see you trembling from the need to use Master’s cock and to be used by Master. Be patient my pet. Look at my cock and think of the way I will use it on you. I take my riding crop and slap your tits until they are red. You do not squeal or scream. You are creaming as I whip you because you are a whore and a slut and you enjoy the pain that Master gives you. Then I touch your cheek and tell you how wonderfully well you are doing. Pain and pleasure. You feel both. You want both. You need both."

"Now you may touch me, little whore. Touch Master’s cock and stroke it with love. Lean forward and kiss it. Taste it. I have not washed it for days. I want you to get the flavor of Master in your mouth and learn to love it and wish for more and more cock. It is good, is it not, little slut? Lick it and take it into your mouth. Drool upon it and suck it. Stroke it. Your mouth is filled as full as it can get, but your throat is empty. Take me deep. Take it all. Suck me down my little bitch cunt. Take the Master’s cock into your throat as you gag and slobber like the slut you are. Bob up and down and fuck your own face with my cock. I am holding your hair and ramming into your mouth with force. Take it all my little slave. Master loves the way you are being the perfect little pet. God, you are such a sweet cunt. Fucking your mouth pleases me. It pleases you too. Your pussy is dripping on my feet. I can feel the juices flowing. You are so fucking happy to be my slave."

"Now. Now. Take my spunk. I spurt strings of sticky come into your mouth. I force your head back so I can shoot my milk all over your face. Keep your mouth wide open. I feed you sperm and spread it all over your little slut face. You are coming as my spunk splatters on you. You keep coming as I twist your nipples and watch as you lick up the goodness I gave you. Wipe it all off of your face and swallow it. It is good for a little sex slave to know Master’s taste. It is good. You love it and want even more. I slap your face with my still hard prick. You will get it when Master is ready. Now I stand up and you lick my balls and my arse hole to get all the sperm off of them. Stick your fucking tongue into that hole and enjoy Master’s taste. That’s a good little slave. One day Master will give you the pleasure of having your pussy eaten. Yes, Master will do that, when he desires it. For now we are finished. You have pleased Master and in doing so you pleased yourself. You are doing well, my dear Heels. Very well."

"Expect me again soon."

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments