Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wake Up Call

"New roommates spend a pleasurable morning together"

11
5 Comments 5
11.4k Views 11.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
The bedroom is cool, but cozy at 6 o'clock on Saturday morning. I can hear fine drops of rain pattering lightly on the roof of the condo. As I sleepily open my eyes, the muted light from the shuttered window casts a peaceful glow over your room. Next to me, I can hear you quietly breathing in and out as you sleep.

I snuggle closer to you, feeling your long hair between my face and the back of your neck. As I wrap my arm around your waist, I feel the warmth coming from your long, slender, naked body through my soft, gray tank top. I smile and sigh softly...this feels amazing. One thing I know in life: sleeping with someone else beats the pants off sleeping alone.

As I lie next to you, enjoying the quiet morning, I remember everything we did yesterday--packing, moving, unpacking...we were so tired from all the activity that we were asleep as soon as we hit the pillow. We were talking, so I just ended up sleeping in your bed instead of my own. You didn't seem to mind.

We met a few months ago at a mutual friend's party. We started talking and liked each other right away, so we started hanging out. Hanging out soon turned to making out, which soon turned to...well, I'm sure you remember. So when my roommate of several years suddenly decided to ditch me and move in with her boyfriend, I knew exactly who I wanted to replace her with. You were looking for a place closer to the college anyway, so things just sort of fell into place.

As I'm thinking, lying close enough to smell the sweet, flowery conditioner you use, my eyes start to wander down your face, over the smooth, shiny skin on your shoulder to your breasts, slowly rising and falling, and I start to feel a bit playful.

"Hmm, what to do..." I wonder. You're sleeping so peacefully that I hate to disturb you...but maybe if I wake you up in a pleasant enough way, you won't be upset.

I lean close to your face and place my lips softly on your cheek, gently kissing you several times. The move causes you to make a soft, pleasant noise, but not to wake up. I brush the hair out of your face, intentionally tracing my fingers lightly along your neck as I do, but the reaction is the same.

I lean back and make a face. "Well fine then...," I say, slightly irritated. I sit up and slide down to the end of the bed to look at what's around. A box of extra bedding catches my eye, and I grab a thin pillowcase off the top. I fold it over several times to create a long piece of cloth, which I take back with me as I lie back down next to you.

Smiling to myself, I gently tilt up your head, arranging the cloth so it covers your eyes and then loosely knot it behind your head. After rolling you onto your back, I straddle your hips. I unclasp my pink bra and slip it out from underneath my top. Lowering myself over you, I feel your lovely mounds against my rapidly stiffening nipples. My cheek grazes the warm skin of your face as I whisper in your ear, "Good morning, lover."

Finally, you take a deep breath and seem to rouse from sleep. "Mmmm...what's going on?"

In response, I cover your mouth with slow, affectionate kisses. I feel you start to kiss me back, squeezing them each time I pull away. "Wow, she's such a good kisser..." I think to myself, my face growing hot.

"What's on my face?" you ask after another minute. As you reach for the makeshift blindfold, I grab your wrist: "Leave it on baby, I think it's sexy." You frown--I know you don't submit easily--and you reach with the other hand. Something about seeing you blindfolded stirs me, however, and I stop you, roughly pinning both wrists above you against the headboard.

"Hey!" you protest, as you start to squirm, but I wrap both my legs around yours and hold you down. I almost can't hold on as you continue to struggle, but you settle down a bit when I start to kiss your neck. I can tell you like the attention because you've started to feel a bit fevered yourself.

Starting to feel a bit safer, I move one hand to your chest and start massaging your breast, kneading it and rubbing your nipple with my palm. I'm so hungry for you as I start rocking my hips against you in a slow, sensual rhythm while I continue to kiss your neck.

Just then, you suddenly flip me onto the bed next to you, and you're on top of me in a second. As you hold me down by my shoulders, I cross my legs behind your lower back, almost in a fetal position with my swollen pussy jammed deliciously into yours. You slide the folded pillowcase up to reveal your beautiful eyes and stare at me in a bemused look, as if to say, "Did you really think you'd get away with that?". I grin up at you while petting your shoulders.

"Didn't you enjoy your wake-up call, roomie?"

Leaning closer, with your weight on your elbow, you reply, "I enjoyed it, Sarah." You then kiss me deeply, while running your hand through my long, dark brown hair. "However, I'm still going to have to punish you for being so sneaky. I'm sure you'll agree that you deserve it."

"Yes, Roxanne," I say quietly, with a hint of a smile.

With one last kiss, you untangle yourself from me and slide down the bed, stand and walk to the dresser. I watch you bend to open the lowest drawer, the lacy black and white panties hugging your ass, accentuating the mound pressing through the thin cloth. You return with several short, blue ropes. My face flushes hot when I see them and I can't suppress a smile.

"To be honest, it's hard for me to think of you tying me up as a punishment."

"Oh I know full well that you like this part," you say with a smirk. "The punishment is what comes after."

Climbing back on the bed, you place my hands through the holes at the bottom of the headboard, and tie them securely in place. You then tie my feet, one to each leg of the bed, so I am lying spread-eagle underneath you...helpless. I think I might melt with arousal.

Standing at the end of the bed, you run your hand up the inside of my leg, starting low and slowly working up. "Now comes the punishment."

At that, I suddenly feel a swoop of nervous, excited anticipation. "What are you going to do?" I almost ask, but think better of it.

You suddenly slap my inner thigh with your palm, causing me to jump with surprise. Immediately, you start rubbing the stinging skin in a circle. You switch back and forth between thighs...SMACK, rub...SMACK, rub...SMACK. The action is building up a hot, tingling feeling in my skin, both painful and pleasurable at the same time.

I test your ropework by trying to free my hands: I search for a weakness, but there is none. The knots are too tight to undo, and even if I could, the ends are tied two feet away to the bedpost. I'm completely stuck until you decide to free me, and that thought itself brings with it a shiver of delight.

Kneeling on the end of the bed, you put both hands on my thighs and grip them hard, digging in with your thumbs, so that I wince in discomfort. "Are you going to forget who's boss again?"

"Um..."

You grip even harder. "Well? Are you??"

"Aaagghhh! No, I won't forget!" I say, as I squeeze my eyes shut at the pain.

You just glare down at me, staring into my eyes, still gripping tightly.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

I almost begin to speak again, but just then you smile, and release me. I look and see that my skin is white where your hands were. My legs still feel tender where you pinched them, but I at least feel a little relieved that you seem satisfied.

However, that feeling doesn't last long. You turn and walk out of the room, and for a second I think you're going to leave me like this. After a minute, you return with an object I recognize.

"I had a feeling you went out and bought this after we watched that movie, the way you talked about it." You stand in the doorway, holding a black flogger with long strips of leather at the end. It's true: I did go out and buy it just a few days ago. I feel a bit embarrassed that I'm that transparent.

"What did you intend to do with this?" you ask, with a knowing smile.

"Well...I guess I thought you might...want to, um...use it on me?"

You smile a broad smile and for a moment I'm distracted by your beauty.

"Oh did you? And you assumed I'd be doing this to enhance your pleasure? To get you off?"

I don't know what to say...what do you mean? It's a sex toy...

You expression is devious as you approach the bed: "That's not what a flogger is for, my dear."

With your free hand, you yank my shirt up over my breasts, exposing my stiff nipples to the cool morning air. I feel another swoop of nervousness as you bring the flogger back behind your shoulder, moments before bringing it down hard on my chest in a dull thud.

The impact makes me inhale sharply. Before I know it, you are bring the flogger down on my breasts in quick, short flicks that sting my sensitive nipples. I try to avoid you, but you have great aim and I just end up making it worse.

With one last hard smack, you stop and hold the flogger over me so the straps dangle down and tickle my tenderized breasts. "Now, I want you to say 'I'm a slut and I'm sorry I forgot my place.' Say it now."

"I'm a slut and I'm sorry I forgot my place," I say, and you immediately slap my nipple hard with the flogger.

"Again."

"I'm a slut and I'm sorry I forgot my place!"

SMACK! "Again."

"Aaah!"

You make me repeat it at least twenty times, each time following it with a slap onto one breast or the other. I feel humiliated, my breasts are in pain, but I'm so wet. The feeling of being dominated takes my arousal to a whole other level, making me feel small, protected and helpless. It's a side of myself that I've never explored with anyone else, and it's quickly becoming an obsession.

Finally, after one more slap, you lower the flogger. I look up at you, breathing hard from exertion and excitement, searching your face for meaning. A smile breaks over your face as you place your hand lightly on my chin.

"Apology accepted, hon. Now, we've finished with your punishment...let's see what I can do to make you feel better."

You start by tracing a line down my body, between my breasts, with your fingers. I'm very aware that I'm lying nearly naked, bound, with nothing to protect me but my soaked vulnerable. I shiver with pleasure as I feel your hand travel further down, closing in on where I so very much want it to go. My abs tingle as you cross over them, slipping your fingers into my underwear and finally reaching my clit, which is by this time quite erect.

A shock of pleasure courses through me as you rub me with your hand, quick little back-and-forth motions, charging me up like you're pulling back a spring. I close my eyes, relaxing and feeling waves of goosebumps all over my body, as I concentrate on the feeling. You take a moment to pull my panties down around my thighs, exposing me.

You wet a finger in my juices, then another, and slide both of them a short way inside my tight opening. As you penetrate me with short, shallow thrusts, you add your other hand to the mix, pleasuring my love button with your thumb. The feeling is incredible and I know you're going to make me cum like this...you're going to make me cum and I couldn't stop you if I wanted to.

I don't notice you shift your posture, but suddenly I feel you put your lips to my pussy and suck my clit right into your mouth.

"Oh my GOD!!"

The intense sensation sends me right over the edge, into a massive, body-wide orgasm. That sweet, electric feeling of being shattered, coming apart at the seems, washes over me like a flood, negating everything but the sensation. Time slows to a crawl and the feeling goes on and on as you keep me at the peak.

When I finally come down to earth again, you remove your fingers, wiping the juices onto my leg. You slide your panties down to the floor and step out. Smiling, you climb over me, crawling on all fours, dragging your toes over my sensitive sex, until you are kneeling right over my face.

"Do you want something?" you say, with a look of feigned ignorance.

My chest is still heaving, but the sight of you so close makes me lustful once again. I do want something...

"I'm right here, reach for it if you want it!" you say, shifting your weight back and forth between legs. I crane my neck, sticking my tongue out but you're just a little too far. I try again, but.....damn it!

"C'mon, reach!"

I whimper in frustration. "It's too far! Please, I need you closer..."

You grin down at me. "Well, if you insist." Turning around so you're facing away from me, you lower your naked pussy onto my mouth. So warm, soft and wet...I press my tongue firmly between your lips, brushing your clit with the rough surface. You respond by grinding on top of me, pleasuring yourself, as I caress you with my lips and suck your delicious juices. I get a moan in response when I push my tongue roughly into your pussy, licking firmly as I draw it slowly out.

I'm pretty sure I'd be happy doing this the whole day, but it doesn't take you very long at all. As you grab onto my breasts, arching to get a better angle, I can tell you're close. Time to return the favor. I focus on your clit with short, rapid strokes with the tip of my tongue.

"Yeah, just a little more..." you say, your voice breathy.

Before long, I feel your legs shuddering and finally you cry out in ecstasy, gripping my breasts even harder as you cum. I lap up your love juice as it drips down onto my lips.

With a contented smile, you climb off of me, untie my feet and lie back down beside me.

"Thanks for the snack," you say, as you wrap your arms around me and give me a kiss. "In a few hours, we'll wake up and have breakfast."

With a wink and another kiss, you close your eyes and lay your head on the pillow. I guess you expect me to stay this way, wrists still bound to the headboard. Oh well--there are worse ways to sleep. I close my eyes, lay my face down close to yours and quickly drift off, listening to the gentle rain on the rooftop.
Published 
Written by sultry_sera
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments