Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The World at Emma's Feet

"Practicing dom with foot fetish finds all his needs met by new sub, Emma."

0
0 Comments 0
4.0k Views 4.0k
6.4k words 6.4k words

It was Sunday morning, and Guy Carson, financial advisor in public, dominant in private, glanced at his watch. Ten minutes to eleven. At 11 am, his new submissive, Emma Morgan, would start. Six other ladies had taken on this task. Two had given up within two weeks of service, causing Guy to impose a thousand dollar holding until two months of being submissive had elapsed. That money was returned when two months were over. All four had taken their money back and left.

Each had been adequate with regard to their reluctant offering of their feet but were subservient enough. Yet something had been missing despite their submission. Guy knew what it was but was hesitant to admit it, even to himself.

But something about this Emma

had provided hope. The husky sensuousness of her voice over the phone had appealed to him. Even more, her bold admission that her recent divorce had been the result of her own infidelity, had really impressed him.

When he interviewed her on the Friday evening, he saw that her boldness was matched by her beauty. Dark, shoulder length hair framed an alluring face, with sultry dark eyes, and very kissable lips. But for Guy it was her feet that had fascinated him, hidden in peep-toe shoes, as, at his request, she walked around, his ‘action room’ as he called it, all ropes, an array of mattresses with rings set in the floor.

Walking around, she spoke of her five years with her meek and mild husband, and her night with an American footballer, whose demands, on her body, although never totally vicious, were far from what she had known. She gave Guy an open smile, as she continued, “More determined—more physically probing, he even hurt me sometimes, but it got to me.” She shrugged, “I’d learned that I needed real domination. Your advert offered that.”

Guy sat facing her, seeing the opportunity to get straight to the point, “You do know that most demands will be sexual. You happy with that?”

Not surprised when Emma showed few inhibitions, he warned her that there would be no choice once appointed. When Emma responded positively to his query about oral sex he’d asked, “You swallow?”

“Not too keen, but cum on my body, not my face, would be all right.”

When Guy asked where she might draw the line, she replied, “No double penetration.”

Guy laughed, “I don’t like sharing either.”

Then, he warned of a fetish she’d have to pander to. That brought on the first shadow of worry across her face.

“It’s a foot fetish.”

Her burst of laughter surprised him, and she immediately said, “Oh, I’m sorry. But I should have guessed.”

“Guessed?”

“Sure. Most men would be ogling my tits or up my skirt, but your eyes constantly glanced down towards my shoes. Should I remove one?”

Guy felt his heartbeat quicken. What woman had he found here? “There’s no obligation on you, but - would you?”

His first view of her delicate left foot, as she held it up and wriggled the toes, which displayed an exciting spacing, had Guy telling himself how good it would be to suck them individually

Going over the many aspects of his expectations, Emma nodded when he told her he was to be ‘Sir’ at all times. Direct eye contact was punishable, and she could only speak when given permission. That information seemed to shake her a little. Those rules absorbed, he touched on punishment. A range of whips he hoped would not be necessary.

“I might use this more often,” And he raised his flat hand. “There are only a couple of things to decide now. Timing and money.”

Emma’s eyes widened, “I didn’t know there was any charge.”

Guy explained the reason for the returnable cheque. Emma accepted this, and they agreed on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays six pm until ten pm. With weekends flexible, but their first Sunday would be the start from eleven am until nine pm

Guy was already wondering what it was about this one, this Emma, that had intrigued him? So open, so far removed from his late wife, Marie who had been domineering and cynical about so many aspects of his character, declaring his fetish a symbol of his weakness.

The aneurysm that took her saw his grief tempered by a sense of release. No woman would rule his life again. Keenly, he had pursued the idea of male domination over a submissive woman. This room was specially adapted. and he had a list of demands.

So here, at last, was that Sunday. Emma had delighted him when she’d phoned her acceptance on the previous day. Within minutes she’d be here to take on the challenge.

When the doorbell rang at 10.59 am, he opened the door, keeping a firm expression on his face. Emma stood there, wearing a pure white blouse, open at the neck, and a blue flared skirt. Exciting blue shoes took Guy’s eye.

“Good morning, Emma,” he said, ushering her inside.

She was clearly nervous, but Guy had to issue an immediate gesture to his eyes with a stern shake of his head when she had looked directly at him as she entered. Too early to react to that.

Telling her how neat she looked, Guy directed her to cross the room to sit on the sofa there.

“Yes, Sir,” she said obediently, and walked ahead of him. Not far behind, Guy’s eyes were on the blue shoes. He sat on the sofa, but not too close.

“Now, Emma, I want you to turn your body, so you can place both feet across my knee.”

Emma did that, and he had those blue shoes and the promise of the small feet inside them. Carefully, he removed the shoes, loving this unveiling part of his fetish, and his eyes were feasting on the delicacy of her toes, while the fingers of each hand traced the undersides from big toe to little - delighting in the sensual curve of each individual toe.

To see what effect his caresses were having, he glanced up at Emma’s face. Her eyes were on his face. Angered, he instantly delivered an open-handed slap, hard, to the neat curve of one calf. She jerked with the shock of it, and a restrained gasp burst from her lips.

“Eyes!” he snapped. “It will be worse next time.”

Her voice was satisfactorily subservient as she whispered, “Sorry, Sir.”

Nodding his acceptance of her apology, he stroked her left foot tenderly, before running his fingers along the sole, and produced an involuntary jerk from her.

Guy now bent his head, lifted Emma’s right foot and voraciously suckled on her big toe. Such excitement. That toe was exactly as he had hoped, warm, smooth, so welcome in his mouth.

Guy would have liked continuing playing with those feet. But now for her first real test. He lifted her legs from his knees, and said, “Action time. I need to see the rest of you. Stand over there, by the corner of the large mattress and remove all your clothes.”

Without hesitation, Emma stood up and Guy had to quickly say, “Do it seductively.”

As she moved to the indicated spot, Emma said, with a laugh in her voice, “Is there any other way?”

Her hands immediately clapped to her mouth, and for a moment Guy feared she was going to add to her misdemeanour by looking at him. She resisted, and, with her eyes averted, began swaying slowly, and, oh, yes, seductively.

Guy sat back to enjoy this, but first, he unfastened the belt on his pants, and drawing it free, he placed it to one side, ready. Emma continued her swaying and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse, pulling it to one side with a sensuous gesture she revealed that there would be no bra.

Her spread hands moved over the hidden breasts, down over her belly, and hips. Guy was surprised when she stooped slightly to the hem of her wide skirt, where her hands, moved upwards under the skirt. The hem was lifted to reveal her shapely thighs. Given her movements, he realised exactly what she was doing. Within seconds her hands reappeared as she stepped out of a pair of blue silken panties and kicked them aside

Guy laughed and clapped his hands. Clever girl, still covered, but no panties or bra. How would she proceed now? Emma, with a sexy smile, nodded her appreciation of his applause. Her fingers moved down the buttons of her blouse until it hung half open, but only briefly. Emma clutched one edge and opened it to reveal one breast, darkly pink-tipped, and Guy noted the nipple was already swollen.

Emma suddenly allowed the blouse to fall completely. Guy was looking at smoothly curving shoulders, and if breasts could be perfectly formed, then Emma had them. Now, her act involved the elasticated waist of her blue skirt. Three times she stretched it out and down to give a teasing flash of a dark bush, before turning her back, and doing the same in revealing a tempting pair of buttocks.

Teasing almost over, Emma slowly slid the skirt down over belly, thigh and knees, until it lay curled at her feet, and she stood there naked, with one hand on her hip in a provocative pose. Guy nodded his approval. She had accomplished that so well, it was a pity there had to be the chastisement before the next stage could be enjoyed.

“Emma, come here,” he ordered, and as she approached, his eyes drank in the luscious body right down to those succulent feet. “That was good but -” He twirled his hand, “- turn your back.” He saw the puzzled look on her face, as she turned away.

“Now bend forward and hold your ankles.”

As she slowly obeyed, he picked up his pants’ belt, doubled it, and unhesitatingly, lashed it hard against her naked buttocks. Just one stroke and she gave a slight whine and staggered one step forward.

“Comments need my permission,” he said coldly.

“Sorry, Sir.”

Standing, he shrugged out of his shirt and ordered her to stand and face him, eyes down on his bare chest. “Now I want you to remove my pants, and then you’ll bend to kiss what you’ll find there.”

Without any hesitation, she had unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down. Guy was surprised how hard his cock looked, as her lips pecked at the bulbous head. He was certain it would be a hell of lot harder as her lips and tongue began working avidly on and around it. But he was desperate for his main event.

Once more he lifted her, noting the puzzled frown on her face, as he guided her back to a wide mattress.

“Lie on your back, with your knees bent, and parted.”

Emma did that, and, like a pouncing tiger, Guy crouched, his face close to her feet. He lifted one foot and ran his tongue along the row of toes before taking the big toe into his mouth and sucking on it fiercely. Oh, that sensation. These feet, he knew, were going to be special.

Having sucked each toe on her right foot, he did the same to the left. Then he began licking each foot totally. Her feet being so small, Guy was overjoyed to find he could manage all five toes in his mouth at once. On alternate feet, his lips and tongue worked him into a state of near ecstasy, as they slid over toes, sole and the comparative hard roughness of her heels. It was good to feel an occasional shiver as Emma reacted to him hitting more sensitive areas.

From this position between her parted knees, he had the most provocative sight of that region of Emma’s body that he might classify as second to his main fetish. Before his eyes, at that wonderful point where her thighs met, the subtle hint of pinkness showed through the darkness of hair.

A little teasing was in order, Guy thought, before the main event. Releasing her left foot, he slid his right hand along the incredible smoothness of her inner thigh, stopping just short of her pinkness. He repeated the action again and again, encouraged by the catches in her breath.

“Like me to touch you there?”

Her breathing was so uneven as she repeated that perfectly respectful answer, “If it pleases you, Sir.”

Guy wondered if she had practised such responses.

“It might, later,” And catching clear disappointment on her averted face, he said, “you have more urgent matters to attend to.”

The whole time his right hand had been busy on her thigh, his left hand had continued to bless the toes of her right foot. Now each of his hands held her ankles, and he wriggled back a little so that he could fit the soles of each foot on his throbbing erection.

“Now,” he told her, “try to make me cum using only your feet.”

He leaned back to watch her work, grunted his instant approval as her feet began squeezing around his hardness.

“Permission to speak, Sir.”

She was learning fast. “Go ahead.”

“May I have my head raised, so I can watch what my feet do.”

“Fair request,” Guy said, and reached behind him, he grabbed a cushion from the sofa. Lobbing it to her, he warned, “Eyes only on your feet.” Her head nodded respectfully. To give her some incentive, he said, “If your feet make me cum there could be a reward.”

Her face showed a deep concentration as she wriggled her toes up and down his hard shaft, while she sought the best combination to bring him on. Guy was keen to see how she worked it out.

Her feet moved to place one sole on either side of his cock, but not exactly in line. Guy knew she was on the right track and soon he was flexing his hips driving his cock into the pressure her feet were exerting.

Emma appeared to realise the push of his cock was a signal to her. The pressure of her feet increased. She was pummelling his shaft with such abandon, that Guy knew his climax was close.

Was she really going to succeed? The determination on her face told him that she expected to. The next second, Guy felt his cock pulsing wildly and the burst of his white seed over her shins and calves, had him in a rapturous state. The sensation he so longed for.

What was new was the obvious pleasure on Emma’s face. Had any of his other submissives shown that? An added bonus was the way she now, face alight, moved her feet to catch the final drops of his cum. Guy, already overwhelmed by the power of his cumming, had a compulsion to take her into his arms. Not the actions of a true dominant. But she would be rewarded.

Getting to his feet, Guy said, “Do not move, you’ll drip.”

Streaks of white shone over her feet and trailed up to her knees. Guy moved to the door at the rear of the room, behind which was a washbasin and toilet. Topping up a small dish with warm water, picking up a cloth and towel, he returned to where Emma lay obediently.

Carefully and delicately, taking much pleasure in the action, he bathed her lower legs and feet, before drying them, finishing with a sensuous skin-on-skin stroking of his fingers between her toes.

Guy kneeled alongside her, and said quietly, “I promised you a reward.”

Emma’s head was still raised by the pillow, but she kept her eyes averted as she nodded. Guy immediately leaned forward and whispered, “You may respond to my kiss.”

Guy leaned over her and his lips pressed firmly against hers. Immediately he felt the warm thrill of her tongue probing between his lips. He broke the kiss to snap, “I didn’t ask for tongue.”

Her eyes looked down as she said, “Sorry, Sir.”

Enjoying this kind of teasing he declared, “But it’s a good idea. Continue.”

“If it pleases you, Sir.”

Immediately their tongues were tangled in a wild, passionate kiss, while his hand roamed over her delightful breasts, his fingers tugging at the nipples.

After a few minutes, Guy broke the kiss, dropped his head to her breasts and began kissing and licking around Emma’s nipples, before taking one in his mouth, sucking on it fiercely, then closing his teeth on it. It made him feel good to hear her wince, but there was no protest. For a minute or so he sucked and nibbled before he had the urge to return to her feet.

This time as he moved his mouth from one foot to the other, probing between toes with his tongue, he allowed his right hand to trail along her inner thigh, once, twice. Then as he felt her body twitch, on the third push he kept his fingers travelling to break through those lips that promised so much succulence. Now her body really trembled, and a low moan escaped her lips.

“Good,” Guy murmured, “you’re happy with that, and your toes are a sheer wonder for my tongue.”

Another low moan escaped Emma’s lips as his fingers, wandered in the wetness of her cleft, touched on the nub of her clit, and he felt an eager jerk from her hips.

Keen as he was to carry the whole action further, he knew his cock had reached no more than semi-erect in its recuperation. He reminded himself that, although eager to explore every inch of this body, they did have a whole two months ahead, hopefully.

Abruptly, he broke away from her, not looking at her face, sure that she would be looking at him with some desperation. Standing up, he saw her head turning away quickly, proving he had been right. “On your feet, Emma.”

As she stood, although her eyes were averted, Guy detected they were clouded with suppressed passion. Much promise for future activities, Guy thought, before ordering Emma, “If you open that hatch on the far wall you’ll find a tray containing our lunch. Bring it to the sofa.”

What was so different about watching this naked lady stroll across the room? In no time she was back, and sitting slightly apart, they ate the assorted canapes. Guy was slightly surprised to find himself telling Emma about the first time he had sucked the toes of a girl.

“She asked me if I was gay, and I had to go ahead and prove that I was anything but—”

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

Emma gave a delightful laugh, but managed to keep her eyes lowered, and meal over, after taking time to tongue around her toes on each foot, Guy directed Emma to the wide mattress in the centre of the room. It was time for an all-round bonanza.

“Lie on your back,” he called, enjoying the provocative sway of her tempting buttocks.

When Emma had obeyed, Guy stood, picked up a large, firm cushion and carried it to where she lay ready for him. He kneeled near her head, and placed the cushion behind her so that her head was raised with her shoulders less so. “Arms out wide. Just lower than your shoulder.”

Guy leaned forward to fasten her right wrist into the padded strap attached to a ring on the floor. When both wrists were secure, Guy stood up and explained, “This will be your first experience of bound submission. I hope I can help you enjoy it.”

A slight, uncertain nod from Emma as Guy passed cushioned loops over each of her ankles. The ropes attached to each ankle ensured that when Guy pulled on them, Emma would find her legs being lifted and parted wide. It was not ideal having two delectable feet so far apart, but then, he could only deal with one foot at a time. A bonus was that when tonguing her toes, he would have that ravishing sight of her pink cleft.

Next, he passed a padded band just above her buttocks, and by pulling on a rope, he raised hips, buttocks and that tempting pussy to a level just lower than her suspended feet.

Guy looked at her face, her eyes were looking at her feet, “Are you comfortable like that?”

Why had he said that? With others, it had never bothered him whether they were comfortable or not.

“Yes, Sir.”

Eagerly he dropped to his knees and stretching his body he took Emma’s right foot between his two hands, gave it a warm squeeze, before bringing it to his lips.

For the next twenty minutes, he suckled each toe of both feet, licked at the sole, which made her jerk spasmodically. Guy wondered what it would be like to have Emma view what he was doing. Her face was angled away from him, her lips slightly parted.

Guy’s tongue worked gleefully among her toes. An erection had begun to rise. Feet that could bring his cock up to flag-pole status. How good was that? Excellent timing for his next intended stage.

Reluctantly, he moved away from her feet and he moved his body quickly up to where her head was raised. Leaning over her, he placed his solid purple head near her lips, and keeping his voice low and cold, he said, “Listen very carefully. Fail this and there will be punishment. I want you to suck and tongue my cock as gently or as roughly as you wish, but you have to judge that moment when you think I’m about to cum. Too soon and you fail, one drop of cum down your throat and you fail. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“When you think that time is right, turn your head away from me—I will take the hint.”

He pressed his erection to her parted lips, and her tongue lashed out at it, licking avidly before her head lifted as far as she could manage and his already throbbing organ disappeared deep into her mouth, and Guy felt it strike at the back of her throat. For several minutes she had him in a thoughtless ecstasy, and he suddenly realised that he was very close to cumming. His lips gave a tell-tale involuntary grunt. Emma was going to fail.

But it was that moment that her head turned as far away as she could manage, her lips relaxed the pressure on him. Guy, feeling his balls releasing, rapidly slid his body down and away from her as he clutched his eager rod.

The first spurt of white hit her right knee, before he gripped her feet on their respective ropes, drew them together, and he watched in absolute rapture as streaks of his cum struck toes, soles and ankles. He was even able to have his still pulsing cock wedged between each foot for a final exhilarating spurt.

Enraptured, he kneeled there viewing her honoured feet. He looked at her half turned away face and told her how good that had been. So satisfied was he that he heard himself saying, “You may meet my eyes.”

My God, this was surely a weakening of his status. Why didn’t it bother him?

As he climbed to his feet, those dark eyes were looking up at him, and he went quickly to collect the basin to clean up her feet, an action which, in its own way, was exciting for him. Now he moved directly between her raised thighs and sliding a hand along the inside of each thigh he told her, “Reward time. You ready for that?”

“As you wish, Sir.”

He had intended to finger her moistness but given the conveniently raised position of that tempting cleft, he allowed his hands to pass over her hips, into the sweet smooth curve of her waist and up onto those perfect breasts. While that happened, his mouth dipped into the exquisite moist, muskiness of her cleft. Her immediate gasp of pleasure delighted him and had him questioning whether he had really felt a twitch in his own flaccid cock.

With her hips in this raised position, Guy was able to have his tongue travel from a delicate poke at her anus, into her true entry and onto her clit. This action repeated about four times had her squirming and moaning with pleasure. And each sound from her lifted his cock by another degree. As he began to concentrate his tongue on favouring her clit, he knew full entry was needed.

Already, Emma was raising her breasts to meet the caresses of his hands, and her hips, restricted though they were, were desperately heaving. Guy was wishing her hands weren’t tied. Already his mind was moving forward to the next action he’d expect from her when this one was completed. But for now, there was an exciting prospect ahead, and glancing down his own body, he was able to affirm what he had already guessed. Stiff as a poker! Emma could treat this as her reward time.

Without further delay, he raised his body between her thighs, his hands gripped her swaying hips, and momentarily he saw those brown eyes alight with lust and anticipation. Pulling on her hips he thrust his hardness deep into the heaving, wetness of her, saw her eyes close and her lips form an ‘Ooh’ shape, before a shallow breathless series of gasps escaped her throat.

An orgasm? That pleased Guy almost as much as the sheer joy of driving deep into her. With the rhythm of his own hips, he pulled on hers, knowing she was eager to join in, even though restricted. The pulsing of her inner walls made him aware of that, and as her gasps became more frequent, he increased his rate of thrust. As Emma screamed her pleasure out loud, Guy felt his cock expelling his juices to mingle with her own.

Guy was sure they had shared a moment of exhilarating ecstasy, but, as he slid limply out of the wet warmth of her body, he knew that for such pleasure to be absolute, the conclusion should be bodies together, skin against skin. He immediately freed her hands, followed by her hips from the harness holding them, and very quickly freed her feet, giving them a loving stroke as they came free.

He knew that Emma’s eyes had never left him as he freed her, and, as she stretched to ease aches from her muscles, Guy lay close against her, head raised to look into those eyes. How could he have denied himself the intimacy of their eyes meeting?

“Was that good for you? You may answer truthfully.”

“It was several miles better than just good. I came twice. Thank you, Sir.”

Gratitude? From a sub? Where was this going? Guy closed his eyes having a deep sense of satisfaction which he hadn’t known for some time.

When he opened his eyes, the way the sun slanted through an upper window told him that the day had moved on. His head was snuggled into Emma’s shoulder. When had that happened?

He sat up and asked, “Have I been asleep?” Knowing the answer already.

“Yes, Sir.”

Their eyes met, yet again, and he was on his feet, gripping her hand to pull her up alongside him. “Shower time,” he told her.

The door leading to the shower room was alongside the hatch. Inside was almost completely all shower cubicle, certainly large enough for two to share. Guy always had the temperature set at a bearable temperature. Within seconds he had led Emma under the soothing spray. She looked cute wearing a shower cap.

He told her. “Now using soap on your hands, I want you to wash every part of me. His eyes held hers for a moment before he added pertinently, “Every part.”

The tracing of her soaped hands over his skin was magical. The urge to touch her had to be resisted, when Emma gave special attention to his genital area, squeezing his scrotum and soaping seductively along his semi-erection. Having resisted the temptation, he quickly stepped out of the cubicle telling Emma to wash herself as he dried. Was that a look of disappointment on her face?

Leaving her in the shower he went and sat down on a mattress near the one on which he had recently tied her. Now he was ready to present her with a real test. When she appeared from the shower room, Guy’s breath caught in his throat. Dark hair brushed out to curl at her shoulder, her skin bright on every curve of her seductive body, as she swayed towards him, she was so delectable. He hoped she would make no mistakes in his next request of her.

Leaning back on his elbows, enjoying the look of her as she stood above him, he told her, “Big test now. I’m going to lie on my back. I will not be using my hands on you, but I want you to pleasure me to ultimate satisfaction. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“You may use any method you like, but I would expect to find something original in your efforts. If I fail to reach a genuine high there will be punishment. You understand.”

“As you wish, Sir,” Emma responded, her face showing no emotion, but her eyes were fixed solidly on his face.

Guy lay back and said, “You may start.”

He briefly closed his eyes and sensed Emma kneeling beside him, her knees pressing his side. Next moment, her lips were stroking over Guy’s and her tongue was there. He was happy to cooperate with that and parting his lips he allowed their tongues to wrestle madly. A good conventional start.

When she drew back, Guy was aware of her whole body seeming to loom over him, and he saw her luscious small breasts right above his face. Soft yet so firm and incredibly smooth, they were stroked over his cheeks and lips, where Emma allowed a nipple to touch. Guy instantly closed his lips around it and sucked gently. Good move, Emma. Even as he thought that he felt her fingers stroke along his rising cock, ensuring that the rise was faster.

Her breasts moved down over his chest and belly for her to clasp them together around his hardness. Delicious, yet fairly standard. Guy could not resist his hips heaving into the grip of those breasts. Then they were gone.

She was kneeling over his hips, as though contemplating her next move. Suddenly, like some striking hawk, her head dipped and her mouth enveloped his hard cock. God, she was good, but she had done this earlier, so nothing new. His breath shuddered as her tongue lavished along his length before she sucked the head to the back of her throat.

Guy closed his eyes in the rapture of her actions. But as fast as her mouth had surrounded him, with equal speed, it was gone. Slightly disappointed he opened his eyes. Emma was standing near his knees, and she smiled at him as he noticed her right knee was slightly bent. That was the moment that the stark, thrilling realisation hit him. Her wonderful toes of one foot had started to journey over his thigh.

This was real excitement.

Deeply breathing as her whole foot roamed up and down his erection he admitted that this was new. And surely, it was no wonder. For Guy, this was dreamland. He saw Emma settle her right foot on the floor high between his thighs, while her left foot began to tickle up his thigh towards his throbbing cock. As soon as it reached its target, the big toe of her right foot began to wriggle against his scrotum.

Guy, despite his enthralled state of mind, worried that Emma would not sustain her balance in such a position. But, then, he saw her grab at one of the trailing ropes to support herself.

Guy lay his head back, lost in this wonder she was inflicting. No woman had ever pandered to his foot fetish so diligently. Did she intend to make him cum with her feet? Somewhere in the back of his mind, a troubled thought was growing, a thought he couldn’t quite grasp.

At the height of his euphoria, once again, she broke the contact, and he saw that she had planted her right foot firmly on the floor close to his hip. Her left foot had left his disappointed cock and was travelling quickly over his body towards, obviously heading for-God, his mouth was going to be allowed to savour those delicate toes again.

She trailed the underside of her toes along his lips, but on the return movement, his tongue poked eagerly out to savour each and every swell of the underside of her toes. Pure heaven. He regretted having excluded his hands from touching her. But what she was doing was joy enough.

Over the next minutes, she stood straddled over his head, facing down his body, while each foot, in turn, was made available to his mouth. Overjoyed, he took advantage of taking all five toes into his mouth, to tongue each one individually. His erect cock throbbed madly, and he wondered if these rapacious actions of his mouth might bring him to climax. Lying there he looked up into that wonderful valley between her parted thighs. His mind felt out of control because of her wild ministrations.

Then, just like before, as though Emma was working to a set plan, she was gone from above his head, those glorious feet were removed. Guy watched in some dismay as she moved towards his waist and knelt there, her fingers stroking along his eager cock. Without further delay, her lips closed around it yet again. Guy, in a complete haze of pleasure, wondered if this was to be her conclusion. Fair enough, a blowjob would be good, but not what he had expected.

But no! Emma was on the move again. Was there no end to this lady’s ingenuity? Eyes fixed firmly on Guy’s face, she straddled him, and her hands guided his desperate erection, so she was skewered on it. That rapture of his rod riding up into her milky, silky depths was almost too much. Her inner muscles tugged at him, and her lovely brown eyes were wild with her own lust. So, this was how it would conclude, as her hips twitched him to near climax.

Once again, he was wrong. Emma, without dislodging him from her luscious wet channel, leaned way back on her elbows, so she could swing both feet up into his face again. Shocked, exhilarated, almost delirious, Guy was licking and sucking on those delicious toes, feeling where they were rough, enjoying where they were smooth. My God, she could do everything, feeding her toes to him, and fucking him at the same time. This had to be the end as he gasped and croaked in wonder at the approach of a massive orgasm.

Just as he prepared to thrust his hips to reach her depths, Emma had one more move. Guy felt her wriggle wildly backwards towards his feet, his cock left riding high, wet, and lonely—all set to explode. Then he saw her intention as, by struggling backwards, her delectable feet slid from his lips, down over his belly, to clasp around his throbbing erection.

Such exultation, as he raised his head, to see her smiling face, and between them, his cock began its fountain of white, which painted stripes over her feet and ankles. Guy could not recall such ecstasy. Would his pulsing cock never stop as it coated her toes, her soles, her ankles? Through an impassioned haze, he saw the ‘wow’ shape on her lips.

When it was over, he went through earlier procedures of getting her to lie still while he brought water to bathe her feet. That was simply an added pleasure. Then he invited her to lie in the crook of his arm, so he could tell her how good it had been for him. Should a dom sound so grateful? In his state, he was in no mood to think along those lines.

“Have you done this before?” he asked, adding that she may answer.

“Never, Sir. Did I please you?”

Guy wondered how cool he could sound in the circumstances. “Enough to earn a reward.”

As evening took over, his reward to her was a total adoration of her body. Kissing, licking and sucking at all the points where he knew she would have the greatest satisfaction. But it was the final concentration of his tongue on her clit while two fingers twisted as deep as possible in her entry. Her desperate breathing told him when to plunge into her. Her yelps, her groans, her final screech of delight as his grateful cock ploughed up into her, told him that he had made good on his promise of reward.

Then, the day was done. Emma went for a shower, came out, and slowly dressed, while Guy, having donned shirt and pants, watched that gorgeous body disappear from view.

At the door, he asked her, “Can I assume you will be here tomorrow evening?”

“Prompt six pm,” she said, and he was sure there was fervour in her voice.

Her face was close to his, and the temptation to kiss her was so strong, but that would not be in order, would it?

With a final glance, she hurried away towards her car and Guy stood watched her, before closing the door. With a sigh, he stood leaning back against it. The lost thought that had troubled his mind earlier came back full blown. After one day only, he was dreading the fact that the end was only two months away. Emma could take her money and run.

Crazy, but how was he ever going to talk her out of that?

Two long months would tell them both whether he could remain as dom while retaining her interest in being a sub.

Those two months promised so much.

 

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors