Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thinking of my marine

"Cumming without touching myself"

3
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Being away from him is a regular but horrible thing. It is sick to think I thrive on not seeing him for months just so the tension can build and our release will be that much greater. My lover, my everything pleases me in a way words cannot describe. His wide, ten inch cock entering my tiny pussy hurts in the best way; when he can come see me for three days at most, the love that we make could tire out the best of them, but not us. We live for the endless sex and when he leaves back for base, my need for him never goes away, it only gets stronger.

I find myself, after a few days, hornier than a pubescent teen boy. All I have is the memory of his huge cock and my sadistic mind. Little does my lover know how twisted I really am. Of course, he knows of my biting and how I love my ass smacked, but if he truly knew what I wanted, how would he handle that? I let my mind satisfy the yearn for him inside of me. I daydream about him until I'm completely soaked. It always starts out the same...

He intimidates me and he knows that but he finally knows what to do with it. He walks into my room and I get up and kiss him as usual but today it was different; he kissed me differently. I open my eyes and ask him what was wrong and he responds with his stern voice, "Get on your knees." I look at him confused and he repeats himself, yelling this time for me to get on my knees. I comply as he informs me that he will not be repeating himself again tonight. Then he comes to my eye level and wraps his big hands around my neck. I close my eyes in bliss; I've been waiting for this for so long.

"Tonight you are going to reply with, 'Yes sir.' You are here for my pleasure, I'm going to train you like the slave bitch you are. Do you understand?"

I reply with a, "Yes, sir," like an obedient child. He slaps me with a force that made my pussy very wet. As I get wet in my daydream I can feel my wetness emerging on my lips.

My lover, my master, leaves me and returns with rope. He proceeded to tie my legs to my thigh and my arms behind my back. Just the rope alone was making me even hotter. He told me to open my mouth wide so I did as he unzipped his jeans and released the monster that was restrained in them. He walked closer to me and stuffed his dick deep in my throat so much that I didn't just gag, I almost puked. He grabbed my hair and proceeded to fuck my mouth as if he were mad at it. "You like that don't you?"

I cough and say, "Yes, sir." I marvel at his ten inches at full attention. I want it inside of me; I want that pain. He leaves and comes back with scissors and cuts off my boxers, then my shirt, then my bra. He growls as my tits bounce from my constraints. He smirks a bit before slapping them, left breast then right breast. Repeat. He turned my mahogany tinted skin red.

As these thoughts build in my head I feel fluttered but why? I am not even touching myself. Who cares? I continue my day dream.

After he slaps my breast he unties me. "Get on the bed." I practically run on it. He then ties my hands to my headboard and again ties my legs to my thighs this time to expose the wetness he had created. He runs his finger over it. "Why are you so fucking wet? It's like a river." I kind of took that as a compliment but I answered that I did not know. He took that answer and looked at me so sadistically with his dick still out and hard. The wonder of his next move excited me.

I take a break from my day dream.

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer

There is a feeling building up in my stomach; my heart is starting to beat faster. I return.

My master climbs on top of me and asks if if I wanted to be pleased I replied with my, "Yes, sir." He then kisses me deeply while rubbing my hard, tight nipples. I moan a bit in pleasure and he smiles. His lips trail to my first hot spot - the right side of my neck. It's torture, the fact that I can't scratch his pale skin to leave my love marks. He knows how much that arouses me so he takes his time with his tongue and his lucious lips. He moves down to my tits, fondling them at first then pushing them together to stick his dick in between. He then sucks them; it feels amazing but it's short lived.

His tongue trails down to my inner left thigh - my other spot. I moan loudly and move a bit. He lifts up and plays around my bare lips; the sensation of his hand made me yearn more.

I let out a grunt of frustration "What the fuck was that, bitch!? Are you rushing me!?"

I answer quickly with a, "No, sir," that did not save me from punishment. He slapped my clit several times until I screamed out in pain. He smiled and laughed a sadistic laugh; it made me want him more. He then trailed his finger up and down my soaking pussy. I could see how amazed he was at the wetness I am capable of as he slid a finger in then two. I was being finger fucked like it was his dick. The pleasure I was feeling was cut off as he flung the wetness off his fingers onto my face.

I flinched as he said, "Don't forget, tonight is not about you."

I come back to my senses; a warm sensation seems to be sitting right in my clit. I can feel juices run down to my ass as I digress back to my dream.

I watched him as he undressed; his body was so beautiful and pale, his body was wide and toned, his ass was fit and plump, his legs long and thick and his beautiful dick straight up, staring at me. He again climbed on the bed, his hard cock meeting my wetness. He said "This is gonna hurt." He rammed all ten inches in, no mercy. I yelled in pain and moaned in pain as well. Usually he went so slow, taking slow pumps to warm my pussy up for his large entering. I'm practically a virgin my pussy is so tight but tonight he didn't give a fuck.

A little bit of blood rolled off his dick when he pulled out; the pain was overwhelming but the pleasure after was a wave. He let out a moan and then started to pound me faster and faster, putting both hands around my neck. The sensations of everything was making the frustration in me build. Every stroke, every deep moan from my master made me go that much closer to orgasm.

He bent over me to where his lips touched mine. That made it go deeper. I let out a silent moan; I was about to come. He sensed this and told me that I better ask permission so I scream, "May I please come, sir!?"

Several times he tells me, "Yes," and I close my eyes and let the sensation come over me.

In reality my heart is beating fast, I am out of breath my hands are clinching the sides of my bed; my whole body is tingling. I asked myself if I just came but how is that possible I didn't even touch myself? Then I realized. Seven months apart and I don't need to touch myself; the thought of my lover's cock inside of me is the only thing I need that my fingers will not satisfy. I made myself cum from daydreaming. If only it were real.

Published 
Written by Tayy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments