Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Those Three Little Words - Part Eight

11
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I dropped to my knees, my heart racing. He was so close! I ignored the ominous threat in his voice, focusing only on my utter relief that I was finally reunited with him. My Master. I ducked my head in shame as his expression hardened, I heard him shut the door and approach me. I watched his feet get closer... still embarrassed as I realised what I've just been caught doing. Suddenly I was yanked upright by my hair. I took a sharp intake of breath as he dragged me to standing height and then forced me to look him in the face. Oh his face, even with such a terrifying expression on it, it still was achingly beautiful. But then his eyes soften, his lips curving into a smile.

"I've missed you, little one," he said, releasing my hair and taking my face in his hands. 

That did it for me. I no longer cared about what had just happened, or what might lie ahead, I was suddenly filled with such intense desire. Without thinking- without caring- how I should not be acting without a command, I closed the gap between us and kissed him fiercely. 

He kissed me back though, seeming to be ok with my little breach of the rules. I could tell his lust was equally as great. I became lost in this paradise of need, my hands started to unbuckle his belt before I knew what I was doing. His own hands clamped down on mine with iron-grip. 

He broke off from the kiss, and pushed me roughly back into the wall, trapping me. I didn't care - this was heaven to me, being trapped by him. I stared up at him, no longer ashamed, pure lust burning in my eyes. He saw that- his own eyes sparkled with amusement. 

"My, my... you are a bad girl aren't you?" he whispered, and I could feel his breath on my face. 

"Yes Master," I replied, my breathing heavy, excitement creeping up my veins. 

"Bad girls need to be punished don't they, little one?" he said, his hands still encasing mine. 

"Yes Master, punish me Master" I said eagerly. He chuckled darkly.

I felt my heart rate accelerate as his free hand moved up to my face. He traced the line of my lips with one soft finger before moving down to stroke the exposed skin on my neck. I shivered with pleasure.

Suddenly, his hand enclosed my neck, squeezing it painfully, choking me. Then his lips came crushing down on mine again, and I forgot the pain as it only intensified my lust. Just when I was becoming dizzy he let go, and I gasped for air.

"There's no doubt I won't, slut." he said smiling, "But there'll be plenty of time for that later"

Still recovering, I merely nodded. My head was reeling with anticipation. 

"Come along now, I won't wait all day," he said, stepping away from me and toward the door. I briefly thought of Kim, but the guilt was quickly replaced by excitement. I quickly pulled on my corset and grabbed my bag. 

"Here let me," he said, turning me round and fastening up the back. He pulled it much tighter than was comfortable, leaving my breasts jutting over the top but I didn't complain. He turned me back around smiling at his work. He took my hand in his then, and we walked from the room and out into the car park. 

The cool night air was refreshing as he led me to his car. He opened the passenger door for me, a true gentleman, and then walked round to the other side. The engine purred to life and I relaxed into the warm seat. I was home... or as good as. 

"Where are we going, Master?" I asked after we had been travelling for around twenty minutes. I realised it had taken us nearly four hours to drive from his house to Mistress Gina's... surely he wouldn't make me wait that long...

"You'll see." was all he said. I began to become impatient, but I didn't dare say. I was in enough trouble as it was I realised. I distracted myself by thinking of what he would do to me. He would punish me surely... I felt my pussy getting moist again as I imagined his hands on my body. 

My day-dreaming was interrupted as we pulled in to another car park. This time, it was brightly lit, and there was a grand hotel directly in front of us. My eyes shone in delight, so Master wouldn't be making me wait after all...

"Here, put this on," he said, handing me his long black coat. I smiled to myself as I inhaled his smell, and was grateful that I could finally cover myself up.We walked hand in hand into the reception, and he spoke to the man at the desk. I traced patterns on the back of his warm hand, daydreaming again.

He spoke to me softly, snapping me back to reality - which for once was better than dreams. 

"Go to the room, love. Get ready and I'll meet you up there in half an hour" He handed my a key and pointed to the lift. I looked at the man serving him and realised with great satisfaction that he must assume we were a normal couple. I smiled to myself as I stepped into the lift, Master smiled to me- only his eyes giving away any hint of mischief.

I made my way up to room 718, it certainly took a while - this hotel was bigger and taller than I had first evaluated. When I unlocked the door I was pleasantly surprised to see a huge suite, grandly furnished. I put down my things, stepped into the bedroom, and took in the huge bed. Then I saw that there was an outfit nicely laid out on it. I picked up the garments, a tiny lilac-lace thong and under-dress. The dress was somewhere in between a corset and a nightie, and the fabric was silky to touch. With some trouble I managed to undo the corset, I took off my make-up and got into the shower. The water was deliciously warm on my skin, and I felt the tension in my muscles being washed away. When I was done, I dressed in the outfit I had found, the dress barely covered my ass and the neckline hinted at my ample breasts. Even I was impressed with the reflection in the mirror, my hair framing my face in damp curls.

I was rummaging through my bag to find my mascara when I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. I jumped but was filled with relief as soon as I saw my Master's amused face. 

"Sorry little one, I didn't mean to scare you." 

My cheeks warmed, I loved it when he called me that; I felt so safe and loved.

His hands brushed a lock of hair from my cheek, and he bent down to kiss me softly. It was sweet and gentle, and my heart expanded in my chest. He took a step back to survey me closely, and he seemed to be satisfied with what he saw. 

"You look beautiful," he said sincerely. 

"Thank you Master" I replied, my heart fluttering wildly.

He kissed me again, more passionately than before, his hands reaching under the dress, feeling my soft cheeks. He moaned and lifted me up. I crossed my legs around his waist - still kissing him, getting excited now.

He walked with me in his arms until we reached the bed. He all but threw me down on it - and then he was on top of me. Kissing my face, my neck until he found my heaving breasts.

OsoMalo1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OsoMalo1

He pulled down the neckline and took a nipple in his mouth. I squirmed underneath him, in pure heaven. 

He took my nipples in his hands, gently rolling them until I was moaning. Then he twisted them sharply - pinching them. I was more than used to this, and I was proud when only a ragged sigh escaped my lips.

"Thank you Master" I whispered, out of habit from staying with Mistress Gina.

"Good slut." he praised, releasing my nipples, looking me over with new interest. 

"So you've learnt to like pain have you? I knew you'd learn a lot with Gina. Let's see what you can take, shall we? You are in need of a punishment after all..."

"Yes Master," I agreed, feeling my pussy getting wet.

He got up and shouted a command over his shoulder. 

"Get on your knees, slut. I'll be back in a minute." 

I obeyed, kneeling on the plush carpet at the end of the bed. Master didn't take long, he returned with his hands behind his back.

"Now that's a sight I like to see," he crooned,"A pretty slut waiting for me on her knees. Now close your eyes" I did as I was told, but the tension was too much... I almost went crazy with curiosity as I knelt there untouched for what felt like an age.

Suddenly my right nipple was on fire. Something had lashed out at me and struck me squarely on the breast. I gasped in shock, but quickly corrected myself.

"Thank you Master"

"Good," he praised again, and this time I heard the whip crack through the air- just before my other nipple was stinging with fire. 

"Thank you Master" I repeated through gritted teeth.

His blows were strong, and the whip seemed to burn into my skin, but still I made no sound other than to thank him. The only thing that gave me away was a single tear that leaked through my closed eyes. There was a pause and then I felt him close to me.

"Open your eyes," he said softly, I did and saw his inches from mine. "You've done very well, I am proud of you." His words erased all the pain and I smiled. He wiped the tear from my cheek and kissed my forehead. 

"But I still need to punish you, don't I slut?" he said, standing again. 

"Yes Master" I said. 

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees. That's right, face down and stick your ass out."

His hand stroked my bum cheek for a second, before I felt the whip crack on my soft skin. Like before, I thanked him each time and waited out the pain. He continued to punish my ass until my skin was glowing. I could feel the welts rising, and I could feel my pussy juices flowing. He noticed that too and he teased me... stroking the length of the whip between my thighs until a whimper escaped my mouth. 

"Oh... is someone impatient?" he said hearing the sound. I cursed inside as I realised my mistake. 

"Y-yes Master," I said, hating that I had to agree. 

"Well now, we can't have that, this pussy needs some attention. Open your legs."

I splayed my legs apart - my face still pressed into the bed. His finger slid between my thighs, rubbing my lips through the damp material and for a second I thought he was going to release me. I thought wrong obviously - the disappointment hurt almost as much as the whip, as it slapped down cruelly on my clit. The sensation was sickening - my pussy was on fire with lust as well as excruciating pain, but still I had to thank him. 

"T-thank you Master," I said my voice breaking. I could almost feel his satisfaction at finding my weakness. By the third blow I had forgotten to remain silent. I screamed into the sheets as he whipped my pussy again and again.

"You want some more slut?" he said after the fifth strike, amusement colouring his voice. 

"No Master," I pleaded. He turned me around and I sat tentatively on my throbbing ass. There was more than one tear on my cheeks now, and I stared up at him beseechingly. 

He smiled and grabbed a handful of my hair, dragging me down to kneel at the floor.

"Have you been punished enough then slut?" he said, still holding me by my hair. 

"Yes Master," I said breathlessly - a little shocked by his actions. 

"Thank me then, slut. Properly." 

He unzipped his trousers with his free hand and I understood what he meant. With new found enthusiasm I reached up to release his hardening cock. Feeling it's familiar weight in my hands. Gently I pumped my hand up and down, whilst licking the head, working my way down the shaft, then sucking his balls. He moaned, pushing me back so that I was trapped between him and the end of the bed. Exerting his force by thrusting his hips forward and pulling my hair into him he forced me to take him into his mouth properly. I was used to the rough handling now, and I let him pull my hair and fuck my face... I was his to use, and I had missed it.

I felt his thrusting become a little more fierce- and my scalp began to hurt a little as he pulled my hair with more strength, I knew he was coming. He shot his load into my mouth and I felt it slide down my throat. Smiling inside, I licked him clean and knelt at his feet again, waiting.

"Good slut" he said, affectionate again. He released my hair but pulled me gently up to sit on the edge of the bed. He leant over me, and pushed me back. He lay on top of me, kissing me again, his hands working my nipples. He pulled something from his pocket and I felt the cold bite of metal on my nipples. Clamps. The pain was almost nice compared to what I had experienced earlier - and having recovered slightly, my pussy started to get wet again. He kissed my body, until he was between my thighs. I quivered with excitement as he peeled off the thong.

"I've missed you, little one," he said staring into my eyes. I forgot how to breathe then as his tongue slid over my burning clit. I squirmed under his touch as his tongue began to work my sensitive pussy, flicking my clit, and probing my hole. I moaned and writhed, everything building up. My muscles began to contract with orgasm, as he slid a finger into my hole, still lapping at my clit. With his other hand he reached up and pulled on the clamp increasing the pressure on my nipples. It only added to my building orgasm.

"Master!" I screamed, nearly forgetting myself, "Master may I cum?" 

His only reply was to insert another finger and suck me harder. It was too late, I felt the waves break over me, and my juices spurt out. I moaned as he continued to work me, my muscles tightening around his fingers.

I collapsed on the bed, more satisfied than I had been in days. He licked me clean, and then lay on top of me, smiling his twinkly-eyed smile. I smiled back, and kissed him. I loved him so much, I wanted this night to last forever.

As if he could read my thoughts he whispered gently, "Don't get too comfy little one, we're only just beginning."

Published 
Written by pearlcheerio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments