Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Those Three Little Words - Part Three

"A surprise visit for Charlotte..."

9
4 Comments 4
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
"Hello! Oh...hey Mum," I sighed down the phone. It was always a disappointment to hear some one else's voice other than my Master's when I picked up my phone. The anticipation was half the fun though...

My mother was just ringing to 'check up'... more like nag me. It took all my control to not hang up on her as she went on and on at me about bills, work, relationships. She had to know every detail of my life before she was satisfied.

"Mmhm," I muttered, "Yep, I understand you're worried... I've just been... busy at work."
She was flapping again- if she had it her way I'd still be living at home, even though I'm almost twenty five.

"Yes ok! I'll ring you soon. Bye"

I put the phone down on the table next to my sun lounger. It was so nice out today that I had stripped into my bikini and was sunbathing in my yard. I was daydreaming about Him mostly... just enjoying the relaxation of doing nothing but feel the heat on my skin. The phone rang again, I jumped up instinctively.

"Hello?!" I said, allowing myself to get excited again.
"It's me again, Charlotte," came my mum's familiar drone, "Just forgot to say, my friend Mary has a lovely son. About your age, single. Very reliable, respectable young man. I can set you two up if you would like, I know you're struggling since Tim.. well since you broke up"

"Mum! I am not struggling" I yelled. This was just like her, always wanting to control me, especially who I dated, "I can find my own men, thanks."

"I'm only offering, darling, you don't need to be embarrassed" she continued.

"Bye Mum." I said hanging up. Uh! she annoyed me.

I was just drifting off in the sun when the phone rang again. I didn't bother to get excited this time, I just reached over without looking and rejected the call. I switched off the annoying machine and flipped over to sun my front. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew there was a person blocking my sun.

"So, you decided to ignore my calls, did you?" He said. His beautiful voice and menacing words sent a chill down my spine and I snapped awake.

"Oh God! I am so sorry, my mother's been driving me crazy, she's been phoning all day I thought you were her" I said babbling as I always do when I get nervous. I went to get up but he firmly pushed me back onto the lounger.

He wasn't smiling.
"I'm sorry Master," I said feeling scared.
"Well what's done is done, my dear." he said, leaning close so I could smell him, "It saddens me that I have to punish you so soon."

A thrill of fear swept across my body as I tried to imagine what 'punishment' he had lined up for me.
"But that will be later, my dear. I wanted to fuck you, and so that's what I'll be doing, a change of scenery is never a bad thing" he said, smiling a dazzling smile that had me melting again.
"Thank you Master," I breathed, feeling so excited.
He lay on top of me on the sunlounger kissing me intensely. I became so focused so passionately distracted by the taste and feel of him on me that I did not notice what he was doing until I felt the click of a handcuff restrain my wrists above me, on the top bar of the chair.

I froze and he chuckled.
"Not scared are you, Charlotte?" he whispered biting my ear softly. I shivered with lust.
"No Master," I replied, staring up at his beautiful eyes.

He sat up and pulled something out of his pocket.
"These are for you, my dear" he said, "Because little whores like you like pain don't they?"
"Y-yes Master" I said breathlessly, confused and nervous as to what he held.

He leaned forward again and caressed my hard nipples making me sigh with pleasure. He tugged my skimpy bikini down, and began to flick them with his tongue. My chest was heaving as he stopped and brought a chain to my eyes. At the ends of the short chain were two clamps. I understood now what he was going to do and felt the fear again.

He attached one to my rigid nipple making me gasp as it squeezed the sensitive flesh. He looked at me expectantly.
"Thank you Master" I said

He clipped the other one into place, and I cried out again.
"Ohh, Thank you Master"
"Good little slut," he said pulling on the chain, making the slight pain on my nipples intensify.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

He looked at me as if he was daring me to complain but only a ragged sigh escaped my lips.

"Thank you Master" I said again, feeling the warmth in my pussy grow with the pain in my breasts.
"You're going to thank me properly, like a real whore does," he said, standing up and quickly stripping. I took in his muscly form, his perfected body and beautiful, rock hard cock. He stood, legs either side of the chair in which I was bound to, his cock just level with my mouth.
"Are you a slut?" he asked.
"Yes Master, I am a slut." I said.
"Prove it" he said, thrusting his cock into my mouth.

I sucked his huge cock, this time a little more prepared for him. I knew how much I could take before I gagged, and I knew how he liked to pull my hair. He face fucked me until he fired his load into my mouth. I swallowed his cum and licked him clean. He released my hair and pulled on my chain again.

"Good slut. Are you wet for me, whore?" he said.
"Yes Master I am always wet for you" I said, feeling a fresh leak of juices soak through my bikini bottoms. He rubbed my wet little mound and smiled at me.
"Mm, you are fucking wet, aren't you? Wet sluts like you need to be fucked don't they?"
"Mmmm" I said reacting to his fingers, "Yes Master."

He continued to rub the soaking fabric, making my pussy ache with lust for him.
"Fuck me, Master. Fuck me like the slut I am" I begged.
"Sluts and whores like you should only speak when spoken to" he said, "I don't want to hear another sound, understood?"

I was about to reply when I realised what he had just asked. He smiled and then inserted one of his fingers into my hole, still with the bikini covering it. He fingered me slowly, and the wetness increased. I couldn't help myself from moaning, he felt so fucking good.
He stopped and looked at me.

"I told you not another sound," he said and without warning he wrenched down the bikini and balled it up into his hand, "Open your mouth slut. If you can't be quiet, I'll just have to gag you"
I opened my mouth obediently as he shoved the sopping bottoms in my mouth. I could taste myself on them as he turned his attention back to my soaking pussy.

He lifted my legs back, and told me to hold them behind my knees. I felt so vunerable, my pussy was stretched open in full view for him.
"Mm, I'm gonna fuck that pussy." he said, and slowly guided his huge cock into me.

My muscles clenched and unclenched to accomodate his huge cock, I could feel him filling every inch of me. He started off fucking my pussy slow and gentle, but his pace quickened and soon he was slamming into me, making me scream into the wet panties. I was absolutely helpless as he rammed into me, each thrust was pushing me further and further into ecstacy.

He heard my whimpering and moaning increase.
"You want to cum, slut? You want to cum?!" he said.
"Yes Master!" I screamed but it was muffled.
"I can't hear you, slut." he said fucking me harder still, "Until you beg, you're are forbidden to cum."

I felt so frustrated as I mumbled into the gag. I was on the brink of orgasm when he finally pulled it out of my mouth. As soon as I was able the words tumbled out of my mouth.

"P-please Master! Please can I cum!" I screamed, as he jammed into me making wet slapping sounds. He laughed at my desperation.
"Yes slut." he said and I gave into the huge waves of orgasm that had my pussy spasming and twitching.

"Thank you, Master" I sighed, as he offered me his cock, wet with my own juices. I cleaned him off and watched him get dressed.
"You are such a good slut" he said, kissing me gently.

I was elated by his compliment, that simple sentence and gesture was enough to make me happy for a lifetime. But then I saw him turn to walk away.
"Wait! Master, you haven't uncuffed me!" I shouted. He turned and winked at me.
"That is you're punishment, my dear" he said and I watched him in disbelief as he got into his car and drove away.
Published 
Written by pearlcheerio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments