Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Time For A Switch

"Alice's unhappiness with her relationship leads to change"

30
27 Comments 27
22.7k Views 22.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Recommended Read

"I have to cancel tomorrow. I'm too swamped. Sorry."

"But we haven't seen each other in weeks. You had me paint my toenails red for you today. You made me hold in all my orgasms for the last week, so that you could have all my pleasure tomorrow. You always do this," Alice complained.

"Master has numerous responsibilities."

"Let's put 'master' aside for a minute. Andrew, I have numerous responsibilities as well. I play 'little girl' with you, but I'm a college professor and a single mom. You don't think I have responsibilities? I moved around meetings and hired a sitter so that I could see you tomorrow. I did everything you asked as well."

No response. The heated conversation turned to an even more intense silence.

"I gotta run," Andrew declared, leaving Alice annoyed and staring into her disconnected cell phone.

-----------------------------------------------------

Alice and Andrew met four months ago over an internet website which caters to dominants seeking submissives. Their sporadic emails quickly turned to long chats that usually ended with each of them quietly pleasuring themselves on their own side of the computer screen. Before long, they were on the phone, watching dirty videos together and talking about the things they would do to each other when they finally meet.

Their first meeting was on Valentine's Day. It was supposed to be 'just coffee' at a quaint little cafe, but the sexual tension between them was piercing and powerful. About forty minutes into the meeting, Alice excused herself to use the restroom. She returned with her wet panties crumpled into her fist and handed them to Andrew while whispering into his ear, “Will you be my master?”

After coffee, they went to a hotel for the first of many sessions. Their relationship grew in intensity as well as intimacy.

“Alice, I have never felt this way about another submissive. I usually meet up with a girl three or four times and then I get bored or annoyed. You’re different - you’re beautiful, smart, well-educated, and only I get to see this submissive side of you. That makes it so much more special to me. I see us together for a long time.”

“You’re just saying that because you have a crush on me now. You’ll tire of me one day as well.”

“Not going to happen.”

Well, it happened. At least that’s what Alice thought had happened. Their perfect relationship was no longer so splendid. First, the “good morning” text messages came to an end. Then the phone calls stopped. And now, their relationship basically consisted of an email that Alice would receive every few weeks asking to meet at their usual hotel for about an hour of fun.

“I feel a bit like a hooker who doesn’t get paid. You just make appointments with me now. You used to be more playful and attentive.”

“I’m just so busy, sweetie.”

“You’ve always been busy, but you used to make time for me.”

It seemed that the situation could not get worse, but it did. Alice had not seen Andrew in almost a month. Every week, he would arrange to see her and then cancel on her with a lame excuse. Just like this time.

Weeks went by before Alice heard from Andrew again. Alice could sense the relationship was nearing its end and was tired of putting effort in and getting nothing back. She reactivated her profile on her favorite adult social website and began the search for a new master. Alice noticed that Andrew was logged on to the site as well. She didn’t bother sending him a chat request but she was curious if he would notice her online presence. Within five minutes, she had her answer.

Andrew: Can you meet me in an hour, at our usual spot?

Alice: I'm a submissive, not a pushover. We're through. I will not sub for you again.

Andrew: Wait. I need to see you again. One more session. Please. I will make it up to you.

Alice: You know what...OK.

-----------------------------------------------------

Alice’s phone chirped with a text message that read, “Room 1406. Get completely undressed and lay face down on the bed and wait for me.”

Alice took the elevator all the way up and found room 1406. The door was slightly ajar. She let herself in and stripped down to her black lace bra and panties. She sat in a chair and waited.

Andrew arrived fifteen minutes later. He was surprised to see his usually obedient submissive not following his directions.

Hmm...she must really be craving punishment today , he thought.

Andrew stood tall and strong. “Get everything off now. You’re going to get the strap for not listening to your master.”

Alice listened silently and then shook her head and smiled. “That’s not how we’re doing things today. I’m your mistress and you’ve been a really naughty boy.”

Andrew chuckled, “I don’t play like that. But you’re so cute. Let me pinch your cheeks and then I’ll give you the spanking you’re practically begging for.”

“Stop patronizing me! Take off your clothes now or I’m leaving and you’ll never see me again.”

It was clear that Alice meant every word she said. Reluctantly, Andrew began to undress.

Perhaps I have been taking her for granted lately... I’ll let her get this out of her system for a bit and then we’ll restore the proper order later.

Andrew removed his shirt while Alice silently admired his strong arms, chiseled chest, and the small patch of hair she loved to bury her face in. He removed his shoes, socks, and finally his pants and stood before her. Alice pointed to his boxers and motioned ‘down’ with her finger. He complied.

A completely naked Andrew stood before his normally submissive little girl and awaited approval and instruction.

“I feel so silly, Alice....”

“I want you to lay face down on the bed.”

Andrew did as he was told. He turned his face to look at Alice and admire her beautiful, almost naked, figure.

“Did I tell you that you could look at me?”

Andrew quickly turned his face back into position, squashed into the mattress.

Alice removed her panties and climbed onto the bed. She sat on Andrew’s back, facing his bottom, and straddling him, one leg over each side. Andrew turned his neck and took a peek and saw Alice’s soft and shapely behind. Her warm, wet pussy pressed into the cool skin of his back. Andrew wanted to turn over and have Alice straddle something else. Something told him that would be a bad idea though.

“Smack!”

“Ouch.

SandraBlacks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraBlacks

Alice, what the hell?...”

“You call me, ‘ma'am’. Understood?” Alice asked as she continued slapping Andrew’s behind with her bare hands.

“OK. Ma'am. Can you stop now? It fucking hurts.”

“Stop being such a baby. You’ll get exactly what you deserve. No more, no less.”

Alice continued spanking Andrew until his bottom was nice and rosy.

“Don’t fucking move,” Alice ordered as she hopped off the bed and reached for her purse. “Look at me, Andrew.” He looked. Alice looked gorgeous, wearing only her bra, her slender yet curvaceous figure taunting him. Alice removed a large wooden hairbrush from her purse and watched as Andrew’s eyes opened wide.

“Alice...”

Alice walked toward the bed where Andrew was laying. “Is it polite to call a mistress by her first name?” Alice asked as she slammed the back of the hairbrush into his already pink behind.

“Ow! No.”

“No, what?”

“No, ma'am.”

Alice whacked the brush on his bottom a few more times before asking, “Do you know why you’re getting a spanking today?”

“No, ma'am.”

“I have given you the greatest gift - my submission. And you don’t appreciate it,” Alice declared as she cracked the brush down three more times on each crimson cheek.

“Ow..”

“And -- it is extremely disrespectful to keep canceling on me. I move my appointments, I hire sitters, and then you cancel like a little selfish brat. I’m going to teach you how it feels to be disrespected.” Alice placed the hairbrush on the bed and ran her pointer gently along the crack of Andrew’s bottom. He shuddered from the soft, unexpected touch. Alice parted his cheeks and used her pointer to trace circles around his tense hole.

Andrew clenched. “I don’t really like ass play.”

“Your choice, little boy. Take your punishment or I walk out.”

“I guess we can try.”

“Relax,” Alice whispered as she slowly penetrated Andrew’s ass with her finger. He tried his best to relax but it felt so invasive. Alice pushed her finger deeper and deeper inside, then pulled out, then pushed back in.

“How do you like having your ass fucked?”

“I don’t really like it.”

“But you’ll take it for me, baby, won’t you?” Alice asked as she finger fucked him harder and faster.

“Yes, ma'am.”

Alice reached for her purse again. She grabbed a bottle of lube and dripped it on his tense, aching virgin hole. Andrew clenched again, but only for a moment before Alice reminded him not to with a hard smack on his right butt cheek. She removed a pink rubber butt plug from her purse and covered the tip with copious amounts of lubrication.

“Take a look at this.”

“What is that curly thing on it?” Andrew asked.

“Oh, that’s a little piggy tail. Isn’t it cute? I told you I was going to teach you how it feels to be disrespected.” Alice put the tip against his nervous, quivering hole and pushed it in until all 4 inches were swallowed and all that showed was a curly pink tail.

“Now you are going to thank me.”

“Thank you, ma’am.”

“Not like that.” Alice sat at the edge of the bed and spread her legs apart. “Put your face between my legs and say, ‘Thank you, ma’am, for caring enough to teach me how to behave properly.’ “

Andrew knelt on the floor with his little pig tail sticking out of his backside, his face staring into Alice’s glistening pussy. “Thank you, ma’am, for caring enough to teach me how to behave properly.” He gently licked the soft, puffy area surrounding Alice’s pussy.

“How do I taste?”

“Delicious.”

“Stick out your tongue and look at me.” Alice pinched Andrew’s tongue with her fingers and pulled him toward her face. She gently brushed her tongue along the length of his upper lip. “Now go finish thanking me. If you make me come, then maybe I'll let you come afterward, even though you've been such a naughty boy.”

Andrew was determined. He placed his tongue right above her anus and licked all the way up, then grazed over her sensitive clit. He began circling his tongue around her swollen nub, feeling her clit become more and more erect. He used his fingers to part her meaty pussy lips and isolated her clit. He then sucked her clit hard, drawing the flesh up into his mouth, creating an airtight vacuum chamber. Alice started convulsing. She was so close. Andrew slipped the tip of his thumb into Alice’s asshole and threw her over the edge. Her thighs began quivering as wave after wave of pleasure consumed her. Andrew released his hold of her clit and just rested his tongue on her throbbing flesh while Alice moaned and groaned in ecstasy.

“Good boy, go lick up my cum.”

Andrew slipped his tongue between her moist lips and licked and lapped up all of Alice’s creamy nectar.

“Do you deserve to cum?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“The correct answer is ‘no’. Should I let you cum anyway? Because I'm in such a good mood? I know you don't like things in your ass so I want you to try to cum for me with that plug inside you.”

Alice unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor, revealing her perky breasts and rose-tipped nipples.

“I’m going to jerk you off and I want your come all over my tits.” Alice grabbed Andrew’s cock forcefully and smacked it a few times. Then she reached for some lotion and rubbed it all over the palms of her hands. Firmly, but gently, Alice wrapped her fingers around his erection and moved her fist up and down in a slow, steady motion. Then she flicked her thumb onto the sensitive area where the head meets the shaft. Andrew was moaning and his toes were starting to curl. Alice kept one hand stroking his hardness and used her other hand to gently massage his testicles. Andrew’s cock grew thicker in her hands and his semen began to come out in strong spurts. Alice pointed his cock toward her breasts so that she could be covered in his hot stickiness.

The exhausted couple collapsed onto the bed together, an odd tangle of arms and legs. Andrew buried his face into Alice’s long black hair, inhaling her fresh scent.

“That was amazing. We can switch more often... if that’s what you want?”

“No. We're done.” Alice declared as she cleaned herself and dressed. “I just wanted you to know what it's like to completely give yourself to someone and then not be appreciated. I hope you learn from this. Goodbye, Andrew.” She let the words linger as she walked off.

Andrew watched her leave, his mouth gaped in surprise. After the door closed and he was sure he was alone, he pulled the pink pig tail out of his bottom and squealed for the special woman he had just lost.

Published 
Written by SweetPenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments