Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tink playing 'doubles'

"Tink pleases her Master by helping him to pay a great debt"

8
5 Comments 5
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
After more than a day and a half of being machine fucked by phalluses powered by the mass of the entire ship and her crew (Tink and the cask) and a full day of rest, Tink walked on rubbery legs. She didn’t think it seemly to ask Master why he’d done this to her. Was it punishment? Pleasure? Hook came to his cabin and Tink quickly stripped naked and assumed her inspection posture, kneeling in her appointed place. “Good day to ye, Lightning Bug,” Hook said brightly.

“And a good day to ye as well my Master,” Tink replied. Hook noticed that Tink’s eyes were not downcast as she’d been taught but looking in mild fear towards the wooden pegs that had impaled her so.

“Ahem,” Hook cleared his throat and Tink’s eyes immediately fell into their assigned place. “Lightning Bug, please sit on my bunk next to me.” Hook held her in his arms, though looking away and said, "I want you to rest and get some mild exercise today.”There’s a reason that I’ve put you through all this and it was to prepare you for something that’s important to me.” “The other ship in port, the HMS East India, her captain is a friend. “ “In fact, I am greatly in his debt for I owe him my life.”

“My Captain, my Master, what did he do to save you, I feel as if I owe him my life too!”

“It was a bit over two years ago and my ship was in port in Spain.” “Me crew and I was on liberty and was drinking with the scurvy bunch at the Spotted Hog tavern.” “One of the bastards wanted to make a name for himself by stabbing Captain James Hook in the back.” “Near me was Richard Ellis, Captain of the East India and Ellis snatched a pewter tray from the bar and placed it at me back just as the buggerer’s dagger struck it.” “Just as quickly he swung up his flintlock as the man turned to run. My crew placed themselves between the bastard and the door.” Me men looked to me and I told them only that I had no further use for this coward.” “The last I saw the braggart he was escorted outside by my crew and a score of hands from the India and it’s said that he died a coward’s death – slowly.”

Shocked and terrified that her Master nearly had died a score and four months before, she held close to him. “Oh my wonderful Captain, thank the stars for Captain Ellis!”

“Aye, Bug, thanks indeed, but I owe him a debt and you are part of it.”

“I don’t understand, Master,” Tink said, eyes wide.

“We made a pact back then,” Hook said, holding Tink close to him, “That if ever I had a woman who was close to me that he’d be granted one fuck with her in repayment for his service to me.” “Until now, no woman has been more than amusement, but you are close to my heart and so I must offer my friend the chance to soak his loins in yours.” “Nothing in my bargain with him demands that I leave you alone with him and I won’t.” “And, because his ship has been in port for some days, I’ve not told him yet, because I wanted to wait until the night before he sets sail on the morning tide.” “So, my lovely lightning bug, though it pains me deeply to share you, tonight, Richard Ellis will shove his prick into your puss and I will be behind you buggering that warm little pucker I’ve had you preparing for me.”

“My Master, I will do anything you ask of me! I’ve had no man in my back door ever but I am ready for you and no other man, save you, has taken himself into my body but to reward the man who saved you and to help buy your debt to him I gladly will accept the good Captain Ellis into myself and I will make it as good a night for him as I can! Tink’s arms were wrapped tightly to her master and she kissed his face. Looking at her for the first time now, Hook held her face and kissed her softly, his face flush with pride, longing and a trace of sadness. As he laid her onto his bunk, Hook said, “Please call me James while in this bunk.”

“Yes, James.”

Hook made love with Tink, genuine soul-connected love. Kissing and stroking her, taking each pierced nipple into his mouth and suckling them gently. When he finally entered her, it was easy and loving and their long slow pace were as free and easy as the clouds passing by the ship until the moment when passion took hold and they pistoned like the great steamship engines that would replace sailing ships a century later. When Hook finally erupted, Tink thought he was like one of the iron canons on the Jolly Roger’s decks, firing a fiery blast of his seed deeply into her. Tink hoped that the seed would take root in her so that tonight she wouldn’t become impregnated by Captain Ellis, for although she’d gratefully bear the child of the man who saved her Master, she’d much prefer that the Master himself, done the deed.

“Rest now, little one,” Hook said tenderly, as he left the cabin. Tink slept soundly for the better part of the afternoon and then she went for a flight, high over the Jolly Roger and the East India. She saw Hook on her gangway and knew that he was meeting with Captain Ellis to seal the deal.

She flew to the place where she’d buried her bee and walked the path to exercise her legs. Stopping by Bee’s gravesite, Tink said, “My wonderful little bee, you sacrificed for me and now I too must sacrifice for my Master.” “I do so happily and say goodbye for now.” Tink walked to the ship and bathed her body in perfumed soap so as to be pleasing to her Master and his honored guest. She donned a fresh tunic and awaited them.

In due course, night fell and Tink looked out over the sea and Neverland’s two moons lit the night casting a soft edge to the indigo sky. The sound of soft singing floated up from a long ago memory. It was her mother’s soft voice singing to her as a baby. Tink’s body swayed to the music in her head and she wondered if the memory of herself as a baby and her mother’s soft voice was a sign that she was to become a mother, or perhaps already was from her earlier coupling with her Master. In either case, Tink submitted herself to the fates.

She heard Hook’s footsteps approaching and didn’t know if she should be naked or not with his guest arriving and so she simply knelt in her accustomed place.

“Good evening to ye, my precious Lightning Bug, “Hook spoke in a cheery, if lilting voice.

“And a good evening to you as well, Captain.”

Tink notices Hook’s guest, a tall, swarthy man.

BriannaHarmony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriannaHarmony

Handsome, if a little rough around the edges, he stood over two meters tall and was dressed formally. “Captain Richard Ellis, may I introduce, Tinkerbelle, the lovely lady in my life.”

Ellis extended his hand and Tink rose to take it. Instead, Ellis reached closer and Tink took his hand as she rose. Ellis kissed her hand and Tink blushed crimson as Hook beamed in admiration. Hook directed Tink to pour wine and the three shared stories, the men about seafaring conquests and Tink about the joys of flying and being a new resident aboard the Jolly Roger.

Smee arrived and served dinner which was served on Hook’s chart table. During dinner and more wine, Hook began talking more lovingly and openly flirting with Tink. He touched her thigh several times and lightly kissed her cheek and neck at least a half-dozen times during dinner. Tink could see that he was becoming aroused and from his look and breathing pattern, she could tell that Captain Ellis was as well. A knock on the cabin door, broke the spell and Hook shouted for Smee to clear away the dishes in the morning and that short of a fire or other emergency, he was not to be disturbed before first bell of the morning watch (04:30).

Hook took Tink by the hand and led her to his bunk where they sat on the edge and he welcomed Ellis to join them. Hook kissed Tink and she returned the kiss, lightly at first and then more firmly. Tink felt Ellis’ hand stroking her cheek and he kissed her lightly on the cheek and neck as she was connected at the lips with Hook. Tink felt herself tingling and Hook began kissing along her cheek and down the side of her neck. As Tink turned to allow Hook access to the side of her neck, her lips came directly into contact with those of Ellis who kissed her lightly at first and then drew his lips slowly and deliberately alone her lower lip, fairly drawing it lightly between his full lips. Tink tasted wine on his lips and otherwise his breath was sweet. Tink realized that this is the man who saved her Master and she kissed him with increasing passion. She was beyond grateful and she not only wanted to please him, she wanted this powerful and worldly sea captain inside her body. The thought of two men, each masters in their own right, taking her small body left Tink breathless.

Tink felt Hook tugging at her tunic and she moved to allow him greater freedom to make her naked for him and for Captain Ellis. She hoped that her body would please Ellis and she knew from his reaction that he was more than pleased, fire burned in his eyes! With both men’s arms around her, Ellis moved to suckle her breast as Hook did likewise on the other side. It wasn’t like Hook to be a follower but Tink realized that he was deferring to the man to whom he owed a debt of life. The men suckled her breasts greedily, like hungry twins on their mother’s teats except that the hunger was much deeper than a need for food. These men were hungry for her!

Hook nudged Tink and following his lead she began kissing her way down Ellis’ body until his full penis was in her mouth. Tink realized that she hadn’t even seen either man undress but there they were in all their erect glory! Tink suckled Ellis’ penis trying everything she’d ever learned from Hook about pleasing a man. She cupped his balls lightly and tenderly and soon was working his way down to suckling them one by one. She felt kissing and stroking on her back and knew it was her Master, Hook now giving her pleasure rather than taking it. Her breathing was deep and rapid as she enjoyed sex with these men. Ellis moved his hand to her cunny and began stroking it gently. She was soaking and in no time he had entered her with one finger, then two and finally three. Hook was behind her stroking and teasing her buttocks and her tiny rosebud. She felt him apply creamy grease to her there and a finger soon invaded her.

Throughout the event, neither man spoke, each afraid that a male voice would cause them to back away. Tink was going mad with desire as Ellis pummeled her cunny with his hand in the front and Hook teased her rectum from the rear. As her heart pounded she felt Hook change positions and she felt the pressure of his cockhead press tightly to her anus. Soon, he plopped inside and while there was a brief second of discomfort, the exercises she’d done with the belaying pin and the pounding she’d taken from the cask driven cocks had accustomed Tink to the presence of a man there. As Hook, sawed easily inside her, Ellis moved to place his penis inside her sweet vagina. Tink shivered with thrill as she felt him enter her! She let out a low moan, the first sounds to fill the cabin since they’d begun. There were moments when Tink felt too full but in time her two captains established a rhythm where one was entering her as the other pulled somewhat away. Tink’s moans became accompanied by grunts and groans from both ‘her’ men as they no longer were in full control over their voices. Each man was aware of only his sounds and of Tink’s a kind of homophobic blocking but it worked for them.

Tink felt their hands, rough now tugging on her nipples and slapping her buttocks as their combined energies gathered intensity. Tink came first and she bucked and humped and moaned in ecstasy and she passé out cold. The men kept humping and the heat and tightness of Tink’s bottom were too much for Hook who soon let go a massive load of sperm into Tink’s bowels, his body straining and his cock convulsing like a thing apart from him. Nearing his end, Ellis let out a final grunt and his legs and back stiffened as he too pumped a copious wad into Tink’s cervix, filling her to overflowing. The overflow eased out of Tink’s body and slid glacially down to her ass where it mixed with the cum leaking out of her when Hook withdrew. Tink awoke to semi-consciousness as the men each gave her final kisses.

“Thank you my captains,” Tink said weakly. “And thank you, my lovely Lightning Bug, said her Master. Tink closed her eyes and heard the two men talking softly. “My dear Captain Hook, I would be honored to save your bacon again if the reward be this enticing!” “Why thank you Captain Ellis,” said Hook with a magnanimous bow.

When Tink woke again, it was two bells of the forenoon watch (0900). She wasn’t used to drinking so much wine and her head still buzzed. She heard Smee coming to bring her meal and clear away the dishes and glasses form the night before. Tink wondered if she’d ever see Captain Ellis again, but if her master wished to share her, she’d happily be shared.

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments