Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Sir, With Love Part III

"Mathew leads Jamie to a life of service."

6
0 Comments 0
6.7k Views 6.7k
9.6k words 9.6k words
CHAPTER SEVEN

Mathew and Jamie spent the better part of Saturday at a pool party/barbecue thrown by one of his more upscale clients. The food and drinks were next to none, as expected. What wasn’t expected, was the dozen or so bikini clad girls who were hired to mingle and look good. Some of the female guests thought it was chauvinistic, but this client had so much money, he couldn’t care less.

Jamie started “picking a fight” with Mathew half way through the event. She doesn’t really look for a fight, it’s just one of her favorite ways of giving Mathew a reason to punish her and start a protracted scene.

It had been almost two weeks since Amy had been summoned to play by Mathew. Mathew allowed Amy to go on vacation with her husband since it had been planned for sometime. However, he did instruct her to blow her husband every morning and to tell him that he could fuck her whenever and wherever he wanted. They couldn’t wait to hear the stories when she returned. Amy was developing into a very obedient slut.

Jamie teased Mathew about being too old for the bikini girls to want anything to do with him.

“I’ll take care of you when we get home,” Mathew said lightheartedly.

Jamie challenged him, “You won’t do anything…you’ll be too limp from staring at the beach whores all day.”

About an hour later, Mathew had Jamie put her drink down. She had probably had one to many awhile ago. Mathew was glad they lived just around the block and had wisely decided to walk home. The exercise and air would do them both good.

Jamie continued her teasing all the way home. What she didn’t know, was that Mathew had expected her performance and had made preparations.

Once they had arrived home, he poured two more glasses of wine and handed one to Jamie.

“Sit here and drink this. I am going upstairs and will call you when you are to come. The wine had better be gone and you had better do what you are told. Your “beach whore” comment was over the line. Tonight you will find out how “limp” I am.”

Jamie started to say something when Mathew told her that mouthing off would not be in her best interests.

“Now drink the wine and listen for my instructions.” Mathew turned and went upstairs.

Jamie loved it when Mathew kept her in the dark like this. She had a feeling that this would not be a repeat of any other scene.

Mathew laid four towels out in the tub and filled the enema bag. “We’ll see who’s limp after tonight,” Mathew muttered to himself.

When all was ready, he yelled downstairs.

“Jamie, get your ass up here now! And, you’d better be naked when you get here!”

Jamie knew this was not a time to mess around. She tugged her top over her head and pulled her skirt down and left them right there on the floor. Her thong came off and she was removing her bra as she ran up the stairs. When she got to the bedroom door, she didn’t see Mathew.

“In here,” she heard. The voice was coming from the bathroom. The lights were off and the four candles Mathew had lit were providing just enough light for her to see his face. Mathew had changed into his black jeans and t-shirt.

“In the tub. All fours. Use the towels for cushions.”

Just as she got down, she felt the unmistakable feel of the leather paddle coming down on her ass.

“You made an ass of yourself tonight slut. So I’ve decided this is going to be “ass” night.”

The paddle came down again. And again before Mathew spoke.

“The idea was to give you 10 of these, but since you haven’t started counting yet, I get you’ll be wanting more.”

Jamie couldn’t believe she didn’t start counting right away. That last glass of wine might be betraying her.

Mathew was happy when the count got to twelve…at least for now. He put a good size bit of lube on his finger and reached down to her ass. With his left hand holding her ass cheeks apart, he rubbed her anus with the lubed finger.

“What is this, Jamie?”

“That’s my ass, Sir.”

“And what should I do with your ass?”

“Sir, the girl is all yours. You can do anything you want with her.”

Mathew eased his finger into her rectum and felt her anus relax just enough to accommodate him. After a moment of this he removed his finger and inserted the nozzle of the enema. Jamie could feel the smaller diameter, but was surprised by how deep it went.

“Am I getting an enema, Sir?”

“Yes you are, little one. You want to be an ass, fine. But you’re going to be a clean ass.”

Mathew started the flow and could sense Jamie’s sudden alertness at this new experience. Mathew had always been turned on by the thought of giving and enema to a girl. Unfortunately, he only had the one opportunity with his college sweetheart, but the memory remained a reliable turn on.

The sight of the nozzle and flow of the water was erotic for some reason, but the complete submission and humiliation was just plain hot. He could feel his heart rate increase.

“Oh, it’s filling me up big time.” Jamie said.

Mathew checked the bag and said, “You have a long way to go.”

“I won’t be able to, Mathew, I going to have to go!” Jamie started to plead.

Mathew swatted her ass.

“Where do you get off calling me Mathew?”

He slapped her again while saying, “You will take as much as I want you to, and you will hold it for as long as I want you to. Release it before I tell you to and you’ll stay here all night in the tub with it.”

He pushed the nozzle in a bit more and increased the flow from the bag. He patted her now extended gut to feel the effect of the water. Jamie clenched her ass and eyes as tightly as she could. She knew that her energy was better spent on that than whining. She leaned down on her elbows to keep her ass as high as possible.

Mathew removed the nozzle and held Jamie’s face between his hands.

“Do you think the “Beach Whores” are getting water shot up their asses? Do you really think I’d be too limp. Now just hold it!”

Mathew brushed his teeth and shaved while Jamie felt the cramps increasing. He told her lie on her side…it might relieve her discomfort. Finally, Mathew led her to the toilet and had her sit. As an added humiliation, he blindfolded her and put a small dildo in her mouth.

“There, you look just perfect for the pictures. Just wait until Amy sees these.”

Initially, Jamie couldn’t believe Mathew stayed the bathroom with her. But the fact that he took pictures drove home the fact that she had given herself completely. Instead of being angry or humiliated, she fully realized that she had crossed a new threshold. She hoped only that this would please Mathew.

“When you are done, clean yourself in the shower, put your collar on and present yourself for inspection. And remember to bring your blindfold and dildo.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Jamie returned to the bedroom and saw that Mathew was sitting in the only chair in the room. She stood before him, placed the blindfold and dildo on Mathew’s lap and put her hands behind her head.

“Do you feel cleaner Jamie.”

“Yes, Sir. The girl feels very clean. She hopes she passes Master’s inspection.”

Mathew stood and lifted her breasts as if he were looking underneath them for hidden treasure. He walked around her keeping one hand on her at all time.

“Bend over.” Mathew said in a quiet voice.

Jamie complied with her hands on her knees.

“Hold you ass cheeks apart. I need to get to that asshole again.”

Jamie held the cheeks apart and waited for Mathew’s comments on her presentation. Mathew quickly pushed a newly lubed plug up her ass.

“Now on your knees bitch.”

Mathew wasted no time making sure she had firmly secured the single ring collar that he left for in the bathroom. It took no longer than a minute or two for him to tie her hands together and then to her ankles.

“Kneel up straight little one. Open your mouth.”

Jamie felt the rubber ball as it was shoved in her mouth and bound with the leather straps behind her head. The blindfold was next.

Mathew attached the nipple clamps to each tit and dropped the chain a couple of times to be sure she knew they were there. Her muffled screams turned him on beyond belief.

He leaned down to her ear and whispered, “You can take a lot more than that slut. Now get those knees apart.”

Mathew reached down and plunged two fingers in her cunt. The scene was a certain turn-on for Jamie; the river between her legs made it obvious. After a few strokes, Mathew replaced his fingers with a new dildo.

The battery operated dildo rotated at the tip and had a series of ball bearings just under the plastic skin that revolved and therefore stimulated every crevice of her pussy. The killer was the smaller vibrator that focused only on her clit.

Mathew stroked it in and out of her, alternating the rhythm and pace. Jamie was completely lost in a complete sensory overload. Every hole was plugged, her tits were in constant play and her restraints prevented her from doing anything about it. After a few minutes, Mathew turned the dildo up to it’s highest settings and Jamie crashed into her first orgasm. He was glad he got everything on video. She was going to love seeing how hard she shook.

He pulled the dildo out and replaced it with a conventional one. Slowly he moved it in and out, and with Jamie’s small “crotch rocket”, he gradually brought her clit back to life. Once she was well under way to another climax, the new dildo went back in.

Mathew stood and after removing his clothes, pulled the ball gag out her mouth and was immediately greeted with a grateful moan.

He put one hand on each side of her face and said, “Open up.”

As her lips parted, his dick was in her mouth. Jamie sucked him in and ran her tongue around him as if she was dying of thirst and his cock was the only source of water. Mathew removed each nipple clamp at the same time, causing the blood to rush back in and remind her how much they could hurt. She was in the middle of yet another orgasm. Of course, Mathew was careful to be sure this was clear to the video camera too.

As much as Mathew would have loved to spray the back of her throat with his load, he wanted to save it for a bigger adventure. He reached behind her and released the lanyard that connected her bound hands to the ropes on her ankles, pulled his dick from her mouth, and had her rise. After removing the ropes and blindfold, he noticed how Jamie had held her legs together to keep the dildo from falling out.

Mathew removed it anyway and told her to get on the bed with her ass in the air.

“Rest on you elbows, I want this ass up her where I can see it.”

He removed the butt plug and worked a generous amount of lube into her anus while he said, “Guess where you’re getting fucked.”

After waiting for Jamie to say something, he smacked her on the ass and said, “I asked you a question, bitch…where are you getting fucked?”

She kicked herself for not realizing that she should have answered the first time. “In the ass, Sir.”

“Tell me how much you want to be ass fucked, slut!”

“Please Master, please put your cock in the girl’s ass. Please make her take it all. Fuck my ass, please!”

Mathew replaced his two fingers that had made their way through her anus with the head of his well lubed dick. Jamie’s pleas were the last straw, his cock was as hard as steel.

As much as he wanted to shove it all in at once, he went slowly and edged it in inch by inch to allow her to dilate and not cause too much pain. After all, he knew that this was not going to be the last time he did this. Getting your Master’s penis shoved into your ass whenever he has the inclination, is the quintessential act of sexual submission. Jamie was his.

Once he started to establish an even tempo, he was surprised to hear Jamie’s moans of pleasure. He didn’t quite expect her to get into it right away. Hell, he thought, let’s give her a thrill too.

Mathew picked up the dildo and worked it into Jamie’s cunt.

“Fuck yourself with the dildo, slut.”

Jamie reached between her legs and grabbed the end of the plastic dick and rammed it in and out of her pussy. It was obvious that no lube was needed.

Mathew now concentrated on the incredible sensations coming from his crotch. Jamie’s tight ass was a new and exotic experience. He could feel the dildo through the wall separating her ass from her cunt and it drove him over the edge.

“This load’s going in your ass, Jamie! Take it!”

Jamie speed up her self fucking and felt herself on the verge also.

“In my ass, Mathew! Please.”, she screamed.

Mathew swatted her ass with both hands as he arched his back and shot the biggest load he had shot in ages. Her ass seemed to suck it out of him as he could feel the contractions of her vagina from her latest orgasm.

As he removed his now limp member from her stretched asshole, Jamie collapsed with the dildo still in her pussy.

Mathew laid on top of her and gently kissed the back of her neck.

“Jamie, I love you.”

She could only moan his name as an indication of her acceptance and immediately drifted off to sleep. Mathew rolled onto his back and realized that he had a lot of thinking to do…how was he going to top this scene?”

----------------------------------

CHAPTER EIGHT

Mathew called up the stairs, “Jamie, I don’t want to go to this any more than you do, but I still don’t want to be late. Cindy doesn’t handle late very well. I’m sure you look beautiful…now let’s go…please?”

As long as Cindy was as important a client to Mathew as she is, a night of bridge is not too much to tolerate. Both Mathew and Jamie have played, but it wasn’t exactly their idea of a great time. Mathew enjoyed Cindy’s company all right, but Don could be pretty strange sometimes. Never could put his finger on it though.

Jamie looked great in her full length summer skirt and patterned top. The sandals were hot even it they didn’t have 4 inch heels. The drive to their house was just long enough for Jamie to finish her lipstick and eye shadow. It always amazed Mathew what she could get done in a moving car.

Cindy’s husband Don met them at the front door and welcomed them in. Cindy was soon there making everyone comfortable and serving drinks. The conversation was actually enjoyable and the fact that no one ever had an empty glass, made the evening much more enjoyable then they expected. Just when they thought that maybe everyone would forget about bridge, Cindy announced that card table was in the game room and that we should make our way there.

It was quickly decided that the men should play against the women since, no matter what anyone said, someone always gets competitive and gets pissed off at their partner. By not playing with your everyday partner, the game doesn’t carry over to the home.

As the game went on, it was quickly established that the dummy hand would make sure that all drinks were at least half full. The more they drank, the funnier things got. And the funnier things got, the more the humor turned to sex.

Jamie piped up, “What does the winner get anyway?”

Cindy answered, “Great question. We never did establish the prize.”

Client or not, Mathew was never one to shy away when opportunity knocks. Besides, this was the perfect cover. He could always hide behind the “too much to drink” line.

“Strip bridge seems like the perfect award to me!”

Cindy surprised Mathew at her quick response.

“Perfect! Jamie, are you in?”

Jamie knew better then to be contrary to Mathew, but the idea finally gave her a reason to enjoy the game.

“I’m all in!”, Jamie bubbled.

Mathew said, “Wrong game but right attitude, sweetie. How about it Don, are you in?”

Don looked at Cindy as if he were looking for an answer. Mathew wrote it off to the liquor.

“He’s in.” said Cindy, while she reached out to give a squeeze to Don’s hand.

Mathew was nowhere near as drunk as the others. In fact, he switched to water with an olive in it over two hours ago. That, and the fact that he was a lot better at Bridge then anyone at the table gave him the advantage of control. Just where he likes to be.

For the first two hands, the men won easily. Neither Jamie nor Cindy were playing or bidding as well as they would have a half dozen drinks ago, so Mathew and Don had no problem making their bids.

The girl’s shoes and skirts went first. While the idea was hot, there was nothing to see since they remained seated at the table. Mathew noticed that neither of the girls were wearing stockings, so he needed to win three more hands to have them naked.

It made little sense to have them naked while Don and he were fully dressed, so Mathew “lost” the next two hands due to some bonehead plays. The men were now down to their shirts and underpants. The girls were beginning to believe they had some ability at this game.

After Mathew prevented the ladies from making their bid on the next hand, he leaned back in his chair and said, “Looks like top time, girls. One at a time or both of you going at the same time?”

Cindy glanced at Jamie and shrugged. They both started to remove their tops.

Mathew could not help but notice that Don could not take his eyes off the girls, but he never took the initiative.

Cindy’s cleavage was more exciting then Mathew had imagined. They were not in Jamie’s league, but they were breathtaking none the less. Neither of the girls showed any sense of embarrassment.

The bidding on the next hand went to game. Mathew could tell from the cards in his hand that he needed only the King of Hearts in his partner’s hand to make the bid. Instead of passing, Mathew was pleasantly surprised when Cindy doubled the bid. After Don and Jamie passed, Mathew waited a few moments for dramatic effect and said, “redouble.”

Jamie said, “So what does that mean?”

“I means that the losers of this game are naked and that their real life partners get to take off the remaining clothes.”

Don looked at Cindy. Cindy said, “No weird switching stuff, so we’re in.”

Don said nothing and laid his dummy hand on the table. Mathew’s eyes fell on the King of Hearts.

“Don buddy, I think it’s time to refresh the drinks.”

He jumped up and collected the glasses.

Mathew couldn’t help but notice that Jamie was more engaged in the game then she had been all night. Cindy watched Don leave the table (as did Jamie…she was never one to miss a good looking ass) and then looked at Mathew and nodded knowingly. One of the things Mathew liked about Cindy the most was that she was nobody’s fool.

Mathew played four tricks then laid down his cards. The men’s hand was unbeatable. The women had lost.

Jamie was not really broken up about losing. She was the first to speak.

“So, you want us standing or sitting here?”

Mathew waited for Don to speak, but he just looked to Mathew to handle it. He was more than interested, just not interested in making a decision.

Mathew said, “Standing….but not here. Let’s go over to the couches.”

Like all the rooms in their house, the game room was huge. At end away from the card table were two couches facing each other with a small chess table between them.

Don and Cindy sat on one couch and curled up with each other. Mathew moved the chess table to the side and said, “Since it’s your house, we should go first.”

He guided Jamie in front of their couch and held her from behind. Mathew reached around her and made a show of working each breast through her bra and running his hand over the front of her flesh colored thong. Don was doing the same to Cindy and Cindy was rubbing Don’s cock through his nylon briefs.

Jamie closed her eyes and reached behind her to caress the back of Mathew’s head while he kissed her neck and traced his tongue up to her ear. Neither Cindy nor Don took their eyes off of them.

Mathew unclasped Jamie’s bra and eased it off her shoulders. As he let it fall to the floor, he used his hand to cover her breasts and to give Jamie the full handed pinch that he knew she was expecting. He uncovered them and put his hands beneath them and held them up for their host’s inspection.

“Are these beautiful or what?”, Mathew asked the couple on the couch.

Cindy said, “They are beautiful Mathew. You are very lucky to have a woman like Jamie.”

Don finally spoke, “She is very pretty, Mas….” and then cut himself short. Cindy looked at him for a moment. She was neither approving nor disapproving. She just looked surprised.

Mathew was enjoying the looks in their eyes, but it was time for him to see something too. He hooked his thumbs in the sides of Jamie’s thong and worked it slowly down her legs. Once she stepped out of it, he worked her labia with his right hand and her nipples with his left. Jamie quietly moaned.

After a minute or two, Mathew fell back on the other couch and pulled Jamie down on his lap.

“Your turn, guys.”

Cindy whispered in Don’s ear, “Be as hot as he was with her and I’ll fuck you all night.”

They stood and Don seemed to be the one that was weak in the knees. Once he got Cindy’s bra off, he turned her around and assaulted her tits with his mouth. Obviously, Cindy was really into this.

Not to be upstaged, Mathew whispered in Jamie’s ear, “Take off my underwear and lick my balls.”

Jamie yanked his boxers off with one move while she fell to her knees in front of Mathew. Don and Cindy looked like they were going to have a stroke. Mathew knew that the next moment would determine the rest of the evening. If they couldn’t handle it, it was over. If they could….

They each glared at Mathew and Jamie as Jamie began her assault on Mathew’s balls. Just as quickly, Don went to his knees. Mathew could not tell if he went on his own, or if Cindy’s hands on his shoulders was pushing him down. Don pulled her light blue panties down. Don chowed down on her shaven pussy.

Cindy’s head went back and Don grabbed her ass to pull her tightly to his furiously exploring tongue.

Mathew spoke to Jamie, “Sit on my cock, baby. Face the hosts so you don’t seem rude.”

Jamie stood and turned her ass toward Mathew and then squatted down to engulf his cock in her cunt. Mathew reached around her and played with her nipples. Cindy watched intently, but Don’s eyes were buried deep in her crotch.

Mathew thought this was perfect. Watching live porn while fucking the hottest cunt on the planet.

Cindy’s moans became louder and louder and then she pushed Don away from her pussy and on his back. She wasted no time in mounting him and fucking like a bronco. Don was lost in a fog of pleasure.

Mathew worked Jamie’s clit and it was only a moment before she came while Mathew shot a respectable load in her pussy.

Cindy and Don must have climaxed at the same time. They were both out cold.

After Mathew and Jamie dressed, they checked to be sure their hosts were breathing, kissed them goodnight and left for home.

Mathew left a note behind for Cindy. “Had a great time. Dinner next Saturday at our place. 7:30.”

-------------------------------------

CHAPTER NINE



Mathew had spent all day locked up in a room closing a large financing package for one of his larger clients. It was close to 9:00 when he returned home. He was a bit tired, but in no rush to lay down since he’d been sitting on his ass all day.

“How did it go?”, asked Jamie as she handed him his well deserved bourbon.

“All the usual egos, hassles and last minute changes..but it all came together at the end. Guess who the broker’s outside financial advisor was?”

Jamie simply looked at him with curiosity. She hated it when people try to answer completely rhetorical questions.

“Sam Criederman…Amy’s husband!”

“Wow…how did that go?”

“We didn’t talk very much. He seems like a nice enough guy; good looking and very smart. I’m afraid you’d like him too much.”, he joked. “He knew of your friendship with Amy and that you were with me, but that was about it. The whole day was wording, numbers and sidebars…not much time for socializing.”

“Do you think Amy told him anything?”, Jamie asked.

“He sure didn’t act like it. And besides, there’s no way Amy is going to take a chance on losing that meal ticket.”

Changing the subject, Mathew said, “Did you send Cindy and Don that thank-you note for the other night?”

“I forgot. I promise I’ll do it first thing in the morning.”

Mathew was genuinely annoyed. “Jamie, she’s a really huge client, and potentially a good playmate. It’s really important to me that it get done. Do you want me to do it?”

Jamie felt like crap. Mathew was not really asking for much.

“I’m sorry. I’ll write it now and put it in the mailbox.”, she said.

“Please let me see it before you mail it. Speaking of which, where’s today’s mail?”

“Still in the mailbox. I’ll get it when I mail this.”

“What made you so busy today that you can’t do two simple little things?”

She had slept late, went to lunch with Amy, returned some clothes she didn’t like, window shopped and watched TV. She decided not to answer with that.

“I’m sorry, Mathew. I really am.”

She knew there was one sure way out of this.

She lowered her gaze to the floor and said, “I did nothing all day while you worked to provide for me.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

I so don’t deserve you. Please, Sir, please let me make up for it.”

Mathew had forgiven her just as her eyes started to look down. While he hadn’t planned a scene, he did think that tonight should be heavy on punishment. After all, Jamie’s ass was not the least bit pink.

“I think we can do something to improve your memory. Go get my black bag from the bedroom and meet me in the basement.”

Jamie moved so fast to get up the stairs, that Mathew could waste no time getting downstairs if he want to ensure he was there first. Once there, he lit the candles and turned out the lights. Before long, Jamie came down the steps holding the bag in front of her with two hands.

Mathew barked, “Lay out all the contents of the bag on the table.”

Jamie was kind of surprised at the number of items in the bag. There were items that she had never seen before; and a couple that she had no idea what they were. They had never played with the clothespins and she wondered why they would need so many. What she at first thought was a children’s necklace was actually a set of anal beads.

While she emptied the bag, Mathew threw a few additional items on the table. A rubber whip, a dildo on a large square base, a riding crop, a medium duty leather flogger and an egg shaped thing.

Once she was done, Mathew ordered her to pick out the four items she most hoped they would play with tonight. She quickly picked up the battery powered vibrator. Next she picked out the anal beads even though she had never tried them before. She wasn’t sure about the enema bag. She had enjoyed it and would like a repeat, but didn’t want to leave the basement, and she hoped they wouldn’t use it there. She enjoyed the leather paddle, so she picked it up. She thought what the hell, we’ll find out what the egg thing is.

“Put your selections on the mattress, then strip.”

No matter how many times they did it, Mathew always enjoyed watching Jamie get naked.

“Lie on the floor face down. Hands behind your back.”

Mathew put Jamie’s wrist cuffs on and fastened them together behind her back. Next he locked her three ring collar in place and blindfolded her. Jamie felt Mathew put her ankle cuffs on, but they seem much larger then usual. She heard the sound of a chain and the sound of clamps being attached to her ankle cuffs.

Mathew said, “I’ve been looking for the perfect opportunity to use this. I’m surprised you haven’t noticed it before.”

Jamie heard the hum of an electric motor and felt her spread legs being lifted in the air. Mathew held her head and shoulders off the floor until they too were suspended. To Jamie, it seemed she was thirty feet in the air. In a strange coincidence, she was just high enough for her mouth to reach Mathew’s crotch. After a moment of acclimation, the sensation of hanging was actually quite invigorating.

Mathew released her wrist cuffs and attached each one to chains that were fastened to the floor. She was hanging, spread eagled, and helpless. She was embarrassed at how wet she was already.

“These pictures will be great.”, said Mathew as he clicked away.

After putting the camera down, Mathew began by running his hands roughly over her tits and nipples. A firm pinch to each brought them to attention. But the sight of Jamie’s pussy spread open in front of him made him gasp. His tongue attacked her cunt and she wiggled in excitement and pleasure.

He went to the other side and licked her repeatedly between her cunt and around her ass. The feeling was incredible. Jamie did not think it would take much for her first orgasm to arrive.

Mathew sensed it, stopped what he was doing, and said, “You orgasm only when I give you permission tonight, little one. Make sure you tell me when to stop if I have not given that permission.”

Jamie was already frustrated, but told Sir that she understood.

Mathew continued, “Tonight’s lesson will be answering questions. I will ask. You will answer. No bullshit, hesitancy or refusal will be tolerated. Does the slut understand?”

“The slut understands that she is to answer all of Sir’s questions.”

“Good. Now why did you pick the leather paddle?”

“Because the girl likes it, Sir.”

Mathew used it to smack her upside down ass. In this position, each body part looked alive and at attention…nothing but firm ass to be used as he wished.

“You will answer completely and not talk to me like I was in third grade, bitch!” Mathew yelled.

Three more smacks in quick succession made his point very clear. No rubbing between smacks. Jamie knew that this was designed to hurt; designed to bring her to complete compliance to Mathew.

“First question, why did you pick the leather paddle?”

Jamie began to go into an explanation of submission, pain, correction and even Daddy issues. Mathew was half listening since he was busy pushing the anal beads one at a time into her now open and lubricated rectum. Mathew was enjoying this too much. He knew he had to control himself or this wouldn’t last very long.

“How do the beads feel?”, Mathew asked.

As Jamie tried to explain the sensation, Mathew put two more smacks on the cheeks of her ass and rubbed them as he admired the pink glow that was beginning to materialize.

“Now slut, tell me how you feel if we broadened our activities with Cindy and Don?”

Jamie didn’t expect that, but it wasn’t like she hadn’t thought about it. Ever since her time with Amy, she had developed an appreciation for the taste of pussy, and Don was a bit strange, but certainly doable.

As she began her rationale of complete service to Mathew and if that’s what he wanted, then it was what she wanted, Mathew put a thin coating of lube on the mysterious egg.

He put a couple of fingers in her cunt to be sure it was still wet and then slowly pushed the egg into her until it disappeared. He gently massaged her clit and then pushed the red button on the remote control he had in his pocket.

Jamie could not believe the sensation. Since she was upside down, the egg fell deeply into her vagina. Once Mathew turned it on, the stimulation was new, complete and intense. Mathew took her clit between her lips and turned the setting up a notch. His crotch was against her mouth and she tried to suck his cock through his pants. Mathew sucked on her clit and slowly pulled the beads from her ass.

Jamie came so hard that she gushed fuck fluid all over his face and actually yelled Mathew’s name and a guttural moan. It was the loudest he had ever heard her. He removed his clothes with every intent of putting the rubber whip to her ass and fucking her inverted mouth, but Jamie looked as if she had hung long enough.

Mathew removed the egg and the clips that were holding her wrists together and locked each wrist to the rings on the side of her collar. He lowered her to the floor, holding her head and shoulders. She collapsed like a dishrag into his lap. Mathew held her and stroked her hair and face for a long time. When Jamie started rubbing her tit against his balls, he knew she was ready for round two.

Mathew helped her to her feet, then suddenly and forcibly pulled her over his knee as he sat in the straight backed chair. He took his time spanking her, rubbing her ass and occasionally fingering her pussy. As the cheeks of her rear started to glow pink, Mathew’s cock felt like it was going to explode. He rolled Jamie off his lap and on the mattress. He spread her knees apart and plunged his dick into her in one stroke.

He fully expected to come quickly since he was so turned on, but for some reason he hung in there and fucked her for at least ten minutes. The look on Jamie’s face as she had yet another orgasm, put him over the edge. He filled her cunt and twisted her tits at the same time. Jamie held his face between her fastened hands and kissed him deeply.

“Damn,” he said as he released her hands and held her near, “it’s been awhile since we did it missionary style.”

Jamie giggled and pointed at the table. “We didn’t get around to my favorite dildo, but the egg was fantastic. So many toys, so little time.”

They fell asleep in each other’s arms.

----------------------------

CHAPTER TEN

Cindy and Don arrived right on time. It was a beautiful summer evening, so Jamie decided that we would eat on the deck. The wine they brought was wonderful, but gone far too soon. Fortunately, Mathew made sure they were always stocked well.

Jamie had laid out a series of salads with cold chicken and salmon. The food, the wine, the outdoor setting and the conversation was simply perfect.

Mathew could not help but be proud of Jamie. Not only was this a terrific dinner, but she was the perfect hostess who looked absolutely beautiful.

By the time it was getting dark and they got the fire going they were well into the fourth bottle of wine. The conversation was upbeat, funny and completely enjoyable.

At a lull in the conversation, Cindy looked at Don sternly and said, “Well? The time isn’t going to get any better.”

Don was obviously uncomfortable. He stammered and hawed, trying desperately to come up with the first word. Mathew grew concerned since this was so unlike Don. He may not be dynamic, but he was always the confident and professional salesman; and occasionally even a charmer.

“There was something Cindy, well…we, wanted to talk to you about if you don’t mind.”

He seemed so serious and scared, that Mathew leaned forward out of concern.

Mathew tried to encourage him. “Hey, you guys are always safe here. We can talk about anything you want.”

Don looked to Cindy for encouragement. She just stared into her wine glass.

“Well, it’s kind of about the last time we were together. You know, things got a little wild, and we hope you don’t think we’re some kind of sex freaks or something.”

Mathew could not help but laugh out loud and Jamie had trouble swallowing the sip of wine she had just taken.

Mathew declared, “Don, Cindy, please! We all had a great time. No one got hurt.”

Now it was Cindy’s turn to interrupt. “That’s not all of it. Go on Don…everything we discussed…please.”

Don looked down at the planks of the deck and reached out to hold Cindy’s hand. “The thing is, we both really liked it. It was the best we have had in awhile. I hope you don’t think this is really strange or makes you uncomfortable…but the best part for us was doing what you told us to do.”

The silence was deafening.

Mathew spoke, “You two are very dear to Jamie and I and you have nothing to be sorry for. Do you really think that Jamie and I didn’t enjoy it? The truth is that I manipulated the whole thing…well me and a lot of alcohol.”

Cindy spoke to Don’s relief. “After discussing it, we realized that you did have a lot to do with making that happen. That’s why we thought we could discuss it with you. We know it was wonderful, but we really don’t understand the whole thing.”

Jamie touched Cindy’s other hand in a gesture of reassurance.

Mathew said, “Listen guys, when it comes to sex, there’s no limit to potential confusion. If it makes you feel any better, Jamie and I don’t have the most conventional sex life ourselves. Do we Jamie?”

“No, our sex life would probably seem strange to you, but it’s wonderful for us.”

Cindy and Don seemed more relaxed now. It was like the 500 pound elephant finally left the room. They looked at each other hoping the other would speak first.

Mathew decided to move the conversation along.

“Jamie, please explain our sex life in more detail for our guests while I get more wine.”

Jamie was surprised at how easy it was for her to talk about it. Maybe her Amy experience warmed her up. She explained the D/s relationship, the basement, the toy chest and spent a good chunk of time explaining spanking.

Cindy and Don soaked in everything.

Cindy asked, “Are you always the submissive, Jamie?”

“In our relationship I am. Oh we have regular ‘vanilla’ sex too, but I love to serve Mathew. Some relationships are the other way around and some people in the lifestyle can do both. They’re called switches.”

Don said, “Don’t you find it humiliating?”

“That’s the real kick in it! The humiliation keeps me in my place as a servant to Mathew. The rush is amazing…and so are the orgasms. But the truth is the submission itself is pure pleasure even without an orgasm.”

“I thought we were the only ones,” said Don to Cindy.

Mathew decided it was time.

“Jamie, let’s give our guests a lesson shall we?”

Jamie caught on immediately. “Yes, Sir.”

“I want you to take your skirt off and then see if anyone would like desert.”

Their backyard and deck were completely isolated, so Jamie had no problem being outside. She stood and stepped out of her skirt and laid it on an unused chair. Her thong was blue and her legs were bare. Her tight sleeveless top made her a sight to behold. Mathew never tired of looking at her.

Don couldn’t keep his eyes off her and Cindy suddenly looked relaxed as she leaned back into her chair. Jamie acted like it was the most normal thing in the world.

“We have cake, ice cream and coffee. What can I get you?”

After filling everyone’s order, Jamie knelt on the cushion next to Mathew’s chair. Once she saw Mathew put it there, she understood. Cindy and Don tried their best to act nonchalant, but it was obvious they were having trouble even swallowing.

Mathew asked, “So, do you guys like telling others what to do, or do you like the idea of doing what you’re told?”

Don looked to Cindy, hoping she would answer. Cindy stroked the back of Don’s head.

“Don here is unquestionably submissive. I get him excited by bossing him around, but the problem is that I’m really submissive too. Poor Don can’t bring himself to be a …’switch’ is what I think you called it?”

Mathew though he would explode. He hit the jackpot.

“Jamie, please go get your collar and leash.”

She returned in less than two minutes. She put the items in Mathew’s lap and knelt down in front on him.

As Mathew put the collar around her neck, he said, “The collar and leash are the basic symbols of Jamie’s total submission to me. You may think they would be embarrassing or humiliating, but the girl wears them with pride.” He looked down at her and ran his fingers across the side of her face. “Isn’t that so, little one?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“I want you to spend the rest of the evening naked. Take off the rest of your clothes and then I’ll put your leash on.”

While she stripped, Mathew studied his guests. They were both transfixed on Jamie.

Mathew attached the leash and announced, “The bugs will be out soon. It’s time to go in.”

He tugged Jamie’s leash and started in. Cindy and Don were right behind. Mathew directed them to separate chairs in the family room. Jamie knelt by his side.

Don asked, “May we see the basement?”

“Slow down dude. You gotta take one step at a time. I don’t want to scare you off right away,” answered Mathew. Jamie giggled.

“Mathew, where did you get Jamie’s collar?” asked Cindy.

“There’s tons of internet sites and two good stores around here. I’ll give you the addresses.

“I’d feel funny going into a store. Maybe I should stick with the web.”

Don’s eyes were as big as saucers and he kept looking back and forth from Jamie to Cindy.

Mathew asked, “Would you like to try a collar on?”

“I think I’d really like to. How about you Don? Ready to be collared?” said Cindy.

Don only nodded. Speech was beyond his capability right now.

“Jamie, let’s accommodate our guests. Get the red collar for Cindy, and I think the multi-ringed collar with studs would be perfect for Don.”

“Yes, Sir.”

As Jamie rose to run her errand, Mathew pulled her leash so he could whisper further instructions in her ear. Jamie nodded her understanding and left.

Cindy spoke. “You must think we’re weird.”

“Cindy, we’re the ones that have all these toys. Believe me, you haven’t seen weird yet. I’m worried about Don though. You look shell shocked, Don. Are you all right?”

“I’m more that all right. I don’t think I can stand up.”

Cindy reached over and gently rubbed his crotch.

“I think I know where all the blood in his head went,” deadpanned Cindy.

A voice called out from the hallway. “Sir, the girl has the collars. May she come in now?”

Mathew simply said, “yes”.

As instructed, Jamie crawled into the room on her hands and knees. She held the collars in her teeth. The tension in the room shot up in a nano second.

After she knelt beside Mathew and put her hands behind her head, Mathew spoke, “Don, I think you had better go first before you have a stroke or something.”

Don reached out thinking that Mathew was going to hand him a collar.

Mathew stated matter-of-factly, “Submissives receive their collars on their knees.”

Don dropped to his knees and Cindy sat up straight as board. Mathew fastened the collar around Don’s neck. Don ran his fingers around it, then looked over to Cindy. She was on her knees and starring in his eyes. Her breathing was starting to match his.

“When subs are on their knees, they hold their hands behind their heads or on their thighs. My subs hold them behind their head until they told they may put them down.”

Cindy put her hands in the proper place immediately. Don started to, but Mathew stopped him.

“Before you do that, boy, we need to be sure you will remember to present yourself as directed in the future. Unzip your pants and let your dick hang out for everyone to see. Then put your hands where they belong.”

Don opened his belt and started to unbutton the waist of his pants when he suddenly stopped and looked over to Cindy. Cindy’s slight nod gave him her blessing.

“You’d better do what you’re told, baby. Wouldn’t want to see you get punished,” she said with a smile.

His cock was already at full attention.

Mathew took the red collar from Jamie’s mouth and brought it over to Cindy.

“Cindy, we’ve known each other a long time and you are one my dearest friends as well as an important client. But when you are wearing a collar, I will assume that you want to be submissive and I will treat you that way. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

“Yes. Yes, Sir.”

Mathew put her collar on and took his seat. Jamie moved to his side without being told.

“Both of you turn so you are facing me. Very good, you may put your hands on your thighs. Jamie is demonstrating the proper way to hold your palms up. Jamie, what do we have on our schedule next week?”

“Amy is coming over on Wednesday and we have the neighbor’s cook-out on Saturday afternoon. Other then that, we are open, Sir.”

“Good.” Mathew continued addressing Jamie. These new submissives will be here at 7:30 pm next Friday to begin their training. We will introduce them to some bondage, spankings, and help them understand the importance of total obedience.”

“Yes, Sir.” Jamie knew that she was getting very wet. She could imagine their humiliation at not being asked if they were available, and then hear Mathew make plans with Jamie as if they weren’t there.

“Subs, you will have some homework to complete before next Friday. First of all, you will research the importance of a safe word. You will be given one next week. Secondly, you will each complete a questionnaire that I will email to each of you. It will help us all understand your sexual interests, taboos and curiosities. I will use that information to guide your development.”

“Next, you are both to go to the Secret Pleasures sex store near the airport. You are to buy each other a collar, but not show it to each other. You will bring them next week in bags that will keep them a mystery. The one who buys the most creative collar will be rewarded. Oh, and while you’re at it, each of you are to buy a toy that peaks your interest and bring that too.”

“Lastly, this week, you are not to have sex unless I give permission. Not with each other, and not by yourselves.”

This last instruction was received with a look of terror from each of them.

“Do you understand your instructions?”

Cindy spoke. “Do we really have to refrain from sex? I don’t know how I’ll last a week.”

Mathew acted annoyed. “Sub, put your hands back behind your head. If you don’t want to do what you’re told, take off the collar now and you are perfectly free to leave.”

Cindy raised her hands and cast her eyes to the floor. “I want to stay please. I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry…what, sub?”

Quickly and quietly, Cindy said, “Sir. I’m sorry, Sir.”

“Let’s see how serious you are.” Mathew addressed Don, “Don, is your wife’s pussy getting wet?”

Don stammered while he turned to look at her, “I don’t know.”

“Well find out then! Cindy will unbutton the front of her dress to help you.”

Cindy was wearing a summer dress that buttoned all the way up the front. It was the perfect casual yet very sexy look for her. She looked at Mathew, then over to Jamie. She started with the bottom button and turned her attention to Don.

Don was watching his wife follow another man’s order to unbutton her dress in front of everyone. When he remembered that he was kneeling on the floor with his dick out at the direction of the same man, he thought his heart was going to explode out of his chest. This was the strangest and hottest thing he had ever been a part of.

Once she was finished with her buttons, she looked at Mathew, obviously unsure what to do with her hands.

Mathew liked that she was looking for direction and not acting on her own. He told her to put her hands behind her head and then spoke to Don. “Well, is she wet or not?”

Don felt her crotch through the outside of her panties. “She feels very damp.”

“You can’t tell from there! Get your fingers in that pussy and see if she’s wet! I’m sure she’ll her get knees further apart if you ask nicely.”

Mathew used Jamie’s leash to guide her next to him on the couch. “How about you sweetie?” He slowly worked one finger around the folds of her cunt.

Cindy’s eyes were closed and she was visibly enjoying Don’s exploration. Her head was tilted back and her hips were grinding into Don’s hand.

Don looked at Mathew and Jamie on the couch and said, “She’s very wet, Sir.”

“You’re wife has done a very good job tonight, Don. She may have deserved an orgasm before you leave. What do you think, Don? Does she deserve to come?”

“Yes”

“Ask her if she thinks she has deserved an orgasm.”

“Cindy, dear, do you think you have deserved an orgasm?”

Cindy thought for a moment and said, “It doesn’t matter what I think. It only matters what our Sir thinks.”

Mathew always did respect her innate intelligence and creativity. Her answer took Don up another level or two. It was apparent by the way he increased his assault on her pussy.

Mathew talked to Cindy. “Perfect answers deserve rewards, Cindy; so I’m going to let you make some choices. First, do you want to give yourself an orgasm or do you want the boy here to do it?”

Mathew knew it was not a great idea to let a sub have option this early in their training. But since he did not know their sexual likes and dislikes yet, he took the easy way out. The questionnaires will fix that.

Her breathing was picking up quickly as Don finger fucked his bride. She gasped, “The boy…I want the boy to do it!”

Mathew had two fingers in Jamie and his thumb on her clit. She was enjoying the show. When Don heard Cindy call him “the boy”, his already rock hard cock started to leak pre-cum. Jamie looked at Mathew and licked her lips. Mathew swatted her on her ass.

“Boy, take her panties off and ask her if she wants you to eat her or fuck her. Cindy, you may lay down.”

After Don asked, Cindy answered the question by grabbing a ring on his collar and pulling his face to her pussy. Her moan was loud and his was muffled.

Mathew increased his work on Jamie’s cunt and knew she was not far from coming. He wondered if he could time it so both girls came at the same time. He made a mental note to save that for another scene.

Cindy started to yell, “Suck my clit! I’m coming! Damn it!” She let go of Don’s collar and stroked the back of his head as he continued to lap up every inch of her cunt. He had at least three fingers working in and out of her. She bucked so much that it looked like he was lifting her with her pussy. Cindy’s contorted facial expression started to ease as she felt the last waves of her orgasm subside.

Don’s cock was as hard as a rock and in obvious need of attention. However, he kept waiting for someone to tell him what to do.

Mathew had one more humiliation in mind for them tonight. “Kneel at your wife’s head and jerk off in her face. Cindy, don’t touch him, but catch as much cum in your mouth as you can.”

Don scrambled over Cindy’s head and started to jerk himself off. Jamie couldn’t take her eyes off of him and his effort. Mathew felt the spasms in her cunt begin. He leaned to her ear and whispered, “Maybe you should jerk him off.”

That was it for Jamie. She came and came hard. The thought of being ordered to another man’s dick was too hot to maintain any composure. Mathew shoved his tongue down her throat and they kissed until she was done.

Jamie’s orgasm had an effect on their guests as well. Cindy’s left hand was on her clit and her right was playing with a nipple. Don’s moans were now loud grunts. His strokes got faster and he forced his cock toward his wife’s face. The first shot missed and landed squarely on her left tit. The next ones shot and dripped onto her lips and into her mouth. She came again.

Mathew took the blanket from the couch and draped it over Jamie. He looked down at his disheveled and slightly confused guests and said, “Have a good time?”. A few minutes of afterglow and they were ready to start home. Hugs and kisses at the front door and they started down the walkway to their car.

Cindy called over her shoulder, “See you Friday!”

Mathew answered, “Don’t forget your homework!”

Jamie watched them leave with one arm around Mathew’s waist and the other holding her blanket. “That was really hot honey.”

Mathew answered, “Tell me about it…I’m the only one that hasn’t come yet.”

Jamie let the blanket drop and felt his hardened cock through his pants. “So you want to jerk off in my face?” she giggled.

__________________

Published 
Written by xzf5z6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors