Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Torched Cherry

"Anjelica teaches me to submit"

7
2 Comments 2
12.6k Views 12.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Competition Entry: Earth Day
Xavier was away studying in college which was just fine by him because he and his stepmother just didn't get along. Now he was coming home from Miami for the holidays.

I never took well to Xavier, he was a bit effeminate though naively I never suspected he was gay. His personality rubbed us all the wrong way, nothing was ever good enough for him. The food was always too cold or too hot and his elitist attitude made it hard to warm up to him.

But the thing that pissed me off the most was his cruelty, Yvonne had a little dog, a mongrel she had rescued. He made the poor creature's life miserable to the point that it cowered and shook in fear whenever he was near. I suspect it was retaliation for the resentment he felt for Yvonne.

Yvonne asked if I would like to accompany her to the airport. Her step son was bringing his roommate so we opted for the Minivan to accommodate the luggage. Xavier didn't know the term ‘Traveling light’

“Of course” I replied. Not about to pass up a chance to be alone with Yvonne and to drive, since I had only had my license a short time every opportunity was golden. Yvonne knew this and used it to good avail especially when she felt horny.

Mel her husband was no longer able to keep up with her, his diabetes and the blood pressure medications had lead to ‘ED’.

“I become hornier” she claimed “each time I ride your virile young cock.”

Mel didn't seem too bothered by me, they had an open marriage and in past often had swinger’s parties. Occasionally though I would catch him looking in my direction and it gave me the chills.

The airport was only 30 minutes away but I said nothing when Yvonne told me it was time to leave, flights into Jamaica were notoriously late and clearing Immigration and Customs could add hours especially on a night flight when they worked a skeleton crew.

As if I could read her mind I drove towards the Palisadoes highway then I turned off unto the slip road and parked among the dunes where Yvonne had first sucked my cock.

From our vantage point we had a clear view of the city lights across the bay and could also watch the planes landing and taking off.

I looked over at her and could see the glee and exuberance in her spirit. She lost no time unbuttoning her blouse and offering me her succulent titties. I could never get enough, plunging my face between her soft globes, her soft copper colored skin burned with desire as my tongue sought to extract her very essence through her nipples. Her pussy moistened as my lips fastened first on one nipple and then the other, this was a highly erogenous zone for her and with some patience I could trigger a mini orgasm.

(I was still learning and she was a willing teacher who took pleasure in the achievements of her student. )

“You make me so hot” she said. I beamed and replied “so do you” taking her hand and leading it to my ever hardening prick.

The minivan had front bench seats; Yvonne swiveled around, resting her back against the passenger door she lifted her feet and placed them in my lap.

Scooting her dress up she showed me her bare pussy, I loved it when she went commando style.

Massaging my cock with her toes, the sight of her painted nails drove me wild.
She placed her toes in my mouth, taking control. I strove to provide her with pleasure sucking her little piggies with gusto.

“Touch my cunt ... put your fingers in me”

The vulgarity of the word ‘cunt’ heightened my excitement. Her dirty talk had its desired effect on me and my cock strained for release from my tight jeans.

Night had fallen and the last vestiges of the sun’s rays formed a tinge of purple and gray against the horizon.

I opened my door, escorted her out of the vehicle where we stood barefooted in the sand,  bending her over the front seat I stood behind her and began to ream her ass with my thick cock, grabbing a handful of hair I pulled her to me and whispered “this is what you get for teasing me so”.

She groaned her approval, pushing her ass out in a more enticing manner.
It did not take me long to cum, she was a formidable force when she was horny and tonight it seemed to be on the rise.

We arrived at the airport a few minutes later, the flight was on time and only a minor delay in clearing Customs. When Xavier arrived with Anjelica, I was stunned.

“Was he really rooming with this gorgeous babe?”

They didn't say much and sat in the back, every now and then I would take a peak at her through the rear view mirror. She was tall with long brown or brunette hair, (it was hard to tell given the lighting) and looked quite bookish with her glasses.

Possibly Greek or Italian; there was no denying the inherent beauty of her cheek bones and curvy lips. I suspect her glasses were a prop hiding something I was soon to find out.

We arrived home and they left to unpack before joining us for a midnight snack, Mel’s home was a magnificent spread, it occupied a third of the mountain top and there was only one neighbor above him.

The house had at least 12 or more bedrooms, nobody really knew for sure as some rooms had been converted and constant renovations being done.
A river that flowed through the property and there was a gazebo for entertaining.

Xavier and Anjelica had adjacent rooms somewhere in the middle, while mine was at the end of the hall.

I mentally remarked that there was something odd about the way Xavier deferred to Anjelica.

Normally snooty, he attended to her needs, getting her stuff and clearing her plate. Mel visited with us briefly, exchanging pleasantries and welcoming Anjelica. Not often affectionate he gave Xavier a hug before retiring. 

Kissing Yvonne goodnight he asked “will you be coming to bed soon honey?” She said she would and with that he left.

Xavier and Anjelica also turned in, but I decided to go for a late night swim. The summer heat had dissipated replaced by the cool mountain air and made for a very invigorating swim. I was really just killing time confident sooner or later Yvonne would be around to join me. If not for a swim, most certainly in my bed later.

I put some music on my little cassette player and I lay on my back watching the stars. I had the uneasy feeling of someone was watching me. Yvonne joined me and we swam a few laps till I caught her in my arms and removed her top.

Her perky nipples stiffened by the cold water were now warmed in my mouth.
Pulling her closer I ground my hips into hers simulating sex as we rocked out to the background music of the night creatures. We would have made love right there had the water not been so cold.

Instead I wrapped her towel around her and lead her back to my room. I again felt on edge looking backwards I saw in the distance a tiny red glow and the faint perfume of ganja floating in the air.

Over the next few days it seemed as if whenever I sought to be alone with Yvonne, Anjelica would appear. I became suspicious of her motives and mentioned it to Yvonne. Normally very perceptive she was oblivious to anything strange and told me to chill a bit, maybe I was just jittery because Mel was home.

I, however couldn’t relax and sought to confirm my suspicions. I deliberately waited till I knew the whereabouts of Anjelica and would make a beeline for the kitchen or the pool or sauna and sure enough she would saunter in moments later.

To further test things, I opted out of our weekend boat trip to Lime Cay, feigning an upset stomach. Anjelica ‘overslept’ that morning and missed going along.

She padded in, her bare feet hardly making a sound on the smooth tiled floor while I was making coffee in the kitchen.

She was bra less beneath the oversize men’s shirt she wore, it was barely long enough to cover her panties. Yawning, her arms stretched upward to get the sleep out of her body, the shirt rose giving me a look at her bulging pussy.

If she cared for some coffee, I would make a pot instead I suggested.

At the sound of the word ‘pot’ she groaned.

    “I really am hungry, I have the munchies”
          “Make me something!”

I was taken aback at her attitude and looked at her with a half squint, as I decided whether or not to ignore her imprudent behavior. I had noticed that she tended to be bossy with Xavier, I didn’t care much for him, besides he was a prick.

“Who did she think she was?”

I overlooked her sauciness, “eggs and toast okay?”

She just nodded. We hadn't talked much since she arrived, six or seven years older she mostly hung out with Xavier’s college crowd.

I found her attractive but having so much sex with Yvonne I scarcely let my eyes wander. Her height was another factor, at 5' 10" she seemed to tower over me, giving her a goddess-like persona.

After breakfast I mentioned that I was going for a swim, she went back to her room, maybe later she said.

It was a beautiful day to be outdoors, the mountain air was cool and breezy, stark white clouds billowed across the brilliant blue sky, forming nondescript shapes.

I swam a few laps enjoying the cool water, then lay lazily on one of the floating lounges. Anjelica appeared, wearing a black and gold two piece, with a purple accents. She sat off to the other side of the pool and promptly lit up.

I had not yet smoked marijuana. I tried cigarettes at 13, trying to be cool, but it made me sick. She called me over and offered me a drag. I declined, but went over for a closer look at her ample assets. Sit beside me she insisted, extending her hand her she offered again.

“Why have you been spying on me?” I asked.

“I'm bored with ‘Javi’, she always used the Spanish pronunciation of Xavier.
    “He is a little sissy bitch”

“So?”

“I thought it might be interesting to play around with you”
“I've seen you fooling around with Yvonne
...yes I saw her leaving your room, this morning so you must be doing something right.”

I bridled at her admission yet was also flattered. I waited to see if she would volunteer any more information.

She explained that she was a ‘dom’, and enjoyed submissive men, seducing and bending them to her will.

“I am not submissive” I protested.

“Not yet” she replied.

Surely she wasn't intimating the same plans  for me?


“What has that to do with me I asked?”

I was still very naive, having bedded only two women. I had seen the costumes and get-ups in the Playboy and Penthouse magazines, props for role play.

She took a long drag and slowly exhaled in my direction.

So began the story of how she met Javi, actually she chose him during freshman orientation, she was then a junior.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

She had sized him up accurately, his pretty boy looks and GQ style glasses gave him away. He wasn't tall only 5' 3" and she knew she could easily manipulate him.

They had been rooming for a week when she noticed that her lingerie had been moved so she set a trap, one she had used previously with great success.

Each morning she left her underwear strewn across her bed in an apparently haphazard way and watched for telltale signs. Sure enough when she returned they had been replaced in a different area.

Time to spring the trap. She left for class as usual, only on this particular day she waited and returned an hour later. With camera in hand she caught Javi red-handed wearing her lingerie.

In this predicament his only solution was to accept her demands and posed while she took more pictures.

That same evening she lead him to a sorority meeting where she and her girlfriends took turns humiliating and feminizing him.

He was shaved and made to wear the said lingerie, while he licked their ass and cunts. For good measure and to ensure his further compliance he was again photographed in this compromised situation.

The evening culminated with the most senior girl sodomizing him with a strap-on as they jeered her on.

“I don't believe you!” I said as I shook my head.

“Really! Well maybe you'd like to watch.”

My mind was now a miscellaneous jumble of images, Anjelica was both devil and angel. She frightened me, yet I was attracted by the danger.

I kept staring at her body. Hips jutting; she challenged me with her eyes, as if to say “Do you want some of this?”

My cock kept rising involuntarily as I surveyed her body. Her amazonian, yet feminine allure captivating.

Her tale was pretty intense so I jumped back in the pool to adjust my throbbing cock, however she was not about to let me off so easily and followed me in.

She was a great swimmer, her strong sleek legs propelled her gracefully through the water and she soon caught up with me.

“Let’s race, loser loses a piece of clothing.”

“That’s not fair” I protested. “You are wearing two pieces”

“No problem” she said and nonchalantly removed her top.

My eyes expanded to saucer size and so did my cock as I viewed her voluptuous and firm breast, nipples erect from the cold water. Rivulets of water streamed over her soft curves flowing over and between each globe as they trailed towards her flat stomach.

“Ready?” she said with a nod “One lap or two?”

“Two”

I nodded okay and we took off sprinting, I was no match for her and cursed my macho ego for getting me into this.

I reached the end of the pool to see her sitting on the edge with a shit-eating grin, I could see she was enjoying it.

I shrugged “Nicely done”.

“Take your shorts off” “but first come out of the pool so I can size you up”

Her choice of words were coarse, she derived pleasure from rubbing it in.

She made one mistake though and that was underestimating me. I began to plan a turnabout from that precise moment.

I got out of the pool and approached her, mimicking her nonchalant attitude I stepped out of my shorts. Her hands reached out, with a smile of approval she fondled my balls.

“Very nice!” “you have a nice cock, it’s so big and strong.”

Chest heaving, her bare titties trembled as she continued her stroking, her eyes closed to slits and her face became dreamlike.

Leading me to a lounge chair “Come here” she said

With an imperial tone she commanded “Get on your knees”

I resisted but she slapped my face and pushed me to the ground. Physically she was no match but her impudence was a turn on so I played along as she slapped my ass and grabbed my arms.

I complied while she was stood over me pushing her pussy into my face.

“Lick me ...stick out your tongue and lick me good”

 “Get my pussy wet”

I lapped at her soft petals through the fabric of her bikini sucking her labia into my mouth parting each lip with my tongue. I licked and sucked her pussy enjoying her essence every bit as much as she was enjoying my tongue.

“Lay on your back  ...stick your tongue out”

She straddled my face hovering inches away from my tongue.

“C’mon lick my cunt” she growled in her European accent.

I tried to reach her but she teased and moved away each time my tongue approached, her knees pressed on my shoulders to prevent me from rising.

Reaching behind my head with both hands she abruptly pulled me me forward, my neck strained from the angle as she held my face tightly pressed against her pussy.

“Now suck! ... suck that cunt”
    ...lick my asshole get it nice and wet
        ...work your tongue”

I was being stifled by her bikini as she pressed down on my face, my tongue strained to keep up as she rode up and down.

“Stay there! I want to get eaten better.”

Removing her bikini she once again straddled my face.

“That’s it ...oh yeah” she moaned.

Grinding her pussy back and forth in see-saw motion, her legs spread apart like a sumo wrestler, she varied back and forth, side to side, plastering my face with her moist cunt.

“Oh yeah... you like me grinding my pussy into your face” as she touched my hard cock.
   “Smell my cunt
       ...use your tongue     ...worship my ass!”

        “That’s what you like a nice hard face grinding.” 

“You nasty boy”
    “Taste my dirty hole” as she ground her asshole into my mouth.

“I’m such a bitch aren’t I” she laughed.

My chest was heaving from the exertion, the whole situation was incredibly erotic. I had never been dominated like this before. Being in her control was a turn on.

“Now I’m really going to show you how much”
    “Open your mouth”

Slapping my face she shouted.

“LOOK AT ME!”

The sting of her palm electrified and heightened my aroused state. From beneath I looked up to see her fingering herself, spreading her lips and diddling her clitoris.

Moaning loudly she ground her pussy into my face, bucked and rode my face in wanton abandon and shorty after she began to tremble.

Her warm pee came streaming out.

“gaawd no! tell me she is not pissing in my mouth”
I wanted to escape but there was no possibility as I was held firm.

“Open up
   ...stick your tongue out    
        ...get ready to taste me”


She pinched my nose close.
Not wanting to risk suffocation I opened my mouth.

“Keep it in there”
The warm liquid was bland with a slightly sweet taste it filled my mouth as it poured out of her.

“Get up here and clean me up.”

I lapped the inside of her legs and more fervently her wet cunt, drinking her juices as the throes of her orgasm subsided.

My hard cock throbbed when Anjelica reached for it, trembling at her touch which was both cooling and searing. She stroked it slowly prolonging my desire to cum.


“You want to cum ...don’t you?”
    “Would you like me to suck your big cock?” she cooed.

I nodded my response.

“Speak up I can’t hear you”

    “Yes please suck my cock.”

Tongue out, she motioned towards my cock. It twitched in anticipation but she held it firm and did not allow it to touch her. Repeating this action till my resolve broke she had me at the point where I would willing do anything she desired.


“You want to fuck me don't you?”
    “You want to fuck this bitch”
        “Well you can’t ... not till I say so. Do you hear me!”

My body ached for release. She continued to manipulate my cock and balls bringing me closer to orgasm but denied me the possibility.

“Put these on”

From her bag she produced a pair of handcuffs, I was too far gone to have much resistance so I snapped it around my wrist.

“Wait...” she said
    “Turnaround”

I did, and she shackled my hands behind my back.

A fine mess I'm in
as I was pushed to my knees.

Anjelica sat before me, imperious as a queen, she lit a cigarette dragging deeply before exhaling the smoke directly in my face. I grimaced and tried not to cough which made her laugh.

Walking around she patted my ass, humming as she probed my asshole, inserting her finger as I tried to escape.

“Nice and tight... you are a virgin back there aren’t you”
“I am going to enjoy taking your cherry”

She stepped back to admire her handiwork.

“You will make a nice pet ...Javi's cock is so small”
    “Come over here and suck my pussy again I want it nice and slick before I sample your cock.”

Sitting with her legs splayed, she watched me crawl on my knees, her lips curled around the cigarette, forming a vulgar grin in anticipation of my hot tongue eating her again.

My hands bound, I lurched forward as she pulled me between her legs. Taking advantage of my situation she became even more aggressive. Slapping my face, arms and buttocks, she pinched my nipples till I winched and cried out.

I will get you yet... just wait. I thought.

Finally done playing with me she had me sit in the chair, my hands still bound I was unable to touch her as she slowly backed her pussy unto my cock.

“Don’t move!” she said “I am going to ride you”

With that she inserted my cock into her pussy and began to pump her legs up and down. She was incredible tight, her pussy latched on to my cock with vice like pressure.

“Oooh!” I groaned and closed my eyes.

“You had better not cum”she warned.

But the pressure and slickness of her pussy brought me to the release that had been so long denied.

I shot long hard jets of fluid deep inside her pussy triggering her own orgasm.

Once her orgasm had subsided  she released my hands.

“I told you not to cum now clean up your mess” she said forcing me to once again eat her.


It was late now and we both went inside to shower. Worn out I fell asleep, till I felt the familiar tugging on my cock. Opening my eyes I found Yvonne laying in my bed.

“How are you feeling? I missed you honey”

    “Oh I am much better ... and you?”

“will be too; as soon as I get my fix”

We made lazy love. Her pussy soft and gentle, caressed my cock lovingly as we unhurriedly climaxed together.

    “Nite nite” she said as kissed me and left.

Minutes later my door creaked open and a tall silhouette entered silently. Leathery material reflected the moonlight, dangling from her extended hand was a shiny metal object.

“Put these on!”
Published 
Written by top_spin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments