Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toy: Master's Animal Side

5
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
734 words 734 words
I am standing at the window of our hotel room, watching the sunset dance off the frost on the ground, dressed only in your open button down shirt. I am thinking over the past twenty-four hours. You have been teaching me a lot; everything from French kissing to intercourse. I’m a little sore, but I have had worse pain and I actually kind of like having this ache in my body. I think of how warm and safe I feel in this room, in your shirt.

I smile a little as I hear your whispers of love echo in my head and remember your touches; both the soft and the rough. I am so lost in thought and in the beauty of the sunset that I don’t hear you wake up. You sneak up behind me and before I even realize what is happening you have picked me up and are carrying me to our bed. I squirm and struggle. I don’t really want to be covered at the moment. I know I am yours to do with as you please, but I just want to relax a little, maybe snuggle.

“Master, please don’t. I don’t want to,” You drop me on the bed and I roll over to stare at you, only to be met with your powerful size as you pin me down. “Master, please,” I struggle against you, but feeling your warmth radiate on my skin turns me on greatly.

You are big and I am small. You move so that both of my wrists are being held in one of yours. You use your free hand to grab my neck and forcefully kiss me. I continue to squirm and struggle against you, but my body can’t help but react to your touch…no matter how rough it is. I want you to cover me...I need you to cover me, to make me yours and yours alone, again and again.

I whimper out, "Please Master," Your shirt that I’m wearing falls open and you begin to suck and bite my breasts, causing me to cry out. Tears run out of my eyes, but they are not tears of fear.

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum

I know you know my past. I know that you know I was raped. I know my safe words still work in this situation, but I also know that you won’t hurt me…that’s your worst fear.

Even though my body aches, the pleasure fogs my brain and I cry, "Please Master...please cover me...please take me." Just then, I feel your large fingers spread my pussy lips apart and slam your member into me. You continue to slam into me, using me for your pleasure, but I can’t help but be turned on more. I’m being covered by you roughly. I grunt and groan with each thrust and I no longer struggle against you to get away, instead I struggle to get you closer; I want to feel your skin on mine.

I feel the pressure in my stomach again and it grows at an overwhelming speed. I release a cry as the volcanic orgasm erupts within me. I spasm under you, but this does not slow you down. You continue to use me as I cum for you over and over and over again. You cum inside me when you are ready, but not before. I lost track of how many times I came before you…but it was a lot. You release my wrists, kiss my collar bones and my neck and shower my forehead with little kisses.

“Are you alright, Toy?” I nod since I am still trying to catch my breath. You roll off of me and pull me close. “Relax…just relax,” you whisper as you stroke my hair. I begin to breathe more evenly as my body relaxes.

“Master…can I have some water?” You kiss my forehead and get up to get some water. You bring it back to me and help me sit up enough to drink. Once I’m satisfied, we lay back down next to each other and snuggle as I begin to doze. “I love you Master,” I whisper as I drift into sleep.

You continue to stroke my hair, hold me close and you kiss my forehead. “I love you too Toy…my sweet sex slave.”

Published 
Written by Toy4Master
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments