Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toy's Lesson from Master

"Written from Toy's pov. Master is still being gentle because Toy is new to the sexual world..."

2
2 Comments 2
6.1k Views 6.1k
829 words 829 words
I walked into a room ahead of you. I hear the soft click of the door behind me and feel your burning gaze upon my back just before you put one hand on my stomach and the other gently, but firmly, upon my neck, pulling me to you. My arms stay at my sides as my head rests on your shoulder. Your beard tickles a little but your breath is warm. I feel your hand that is on my stomach move up ward, stopping to fondle my breasts through my favorite bluish-green dress before continuing its journey to the zipper in the front.

You ask me, “Who do you belong to?” 

I answer, “I am yours Master…only yours…” through quickening breaths. I can feel you smile as you pull the zipper down. You use your hand to push the straps of my dress off my shoulders as you step back just enough so that my dress can fall to the floor. I moan softly as my now exposed skin is caressed with the cool air. I am now standing in front of your fully clothed body in my black bra and my favorite silky black panties. Your hands leave my body for a millisecond before grabbing my wrist, pulling me towards the only chair in the room. You sit down, pulling me in so I am straddling your lap with my hands on your chest. You grab the hair on the back of my head firmly, but gently and pull me in for a kiss. I moan as your lips meet mine.

You kiss me, then move up my jawline and down my neck in sweet, hot kisses. You tease me with little sucking bites that sting, but are completely erotic. I can feel your hand leave my head, before feeling both on my hips. You continue teasing me with those sweet kisses and sucking bites and your hands travel up my sides, towards my back where you search for, but cannot find the clasp to my bra. I let out a small chuckle that quickly turns into as you groan and bite a little harder on my collar bone. Your hands move to my front, where you finally find the clasp to my bra and you do away with the bothersome piece of clothing. You push my hands behind my back and firmly hold them there in one of your own. I begin to whimper, groan, moan and gasp as you begin taking possession of my breasts.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

I squirm as I begin to feel the pressure in my stomach building and the fire between my legs magnifying.

I moan and whimper out, “Master…may I…may I please…please cum for…you?” which you deny, causing me to groan, but I take it. The pressure and fire increase to the point where I begin to beg in gasping breathes, “Master…may…I…please…please…cum…for…you…please…Master…please…” you grant me permission as you pull me closer. I let out a cry as my head falls back and my body goes rigid for that split second before it begins to spasm. I can feel the orgasm tear through my body, causing lights to dance behind my eyelids. After a bit, my body relaxes, but still twitches and trembles as the orgasm passes, but you aren’t done. You continue your assault on my breasts with your mouth and you release my hands and wrap one arm around me, holding me in place. I place my hands on your shoulders for support as I feel your free hand begin to dance on the outside on my thigh.

Suddenly, I can feel you hand cup my mound and I feel you chuckle softly and smirk as you feel my heat radiating through my soaked panties. I feel your fingers begin to find my clit and jump when you make contact. You tease me there, causing me to shake and squirm trying to decide whether I want more or want to move away from all that stimulation. Suddenly, I feel you push my panties aside and easily slip one finger inside me, causing me to gasp and moan at the sudden, but not unwanted, intrusion. I can feel the pressure build again in my stomach, only this time, it’s there more quickly and it’s more intense. I groan and whimper as you continue your assault on my breasts and finger fuck me closer to the brink. Before I know it, or could even ask, my body spasms out of control, causing me to cry out and clamp down on your finger. It goes on and on for a time until I finally collapse in your embrace, panting for breath and twitching with the aftershocks of such an intense orgasm. I feel your hand stroke my hair as I catch my breath. Then I hear you whisper, “Ready for round two?" All I can do is smile…

Published 
Written by Toy4Master
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments