Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training Alex - Part Four

"A MasterJonathan and Poppet Collaboration"

27
16 Comments 16
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
DAY 5

The day I had feared had finally come; kitty was leaving for home and her Master. I woke before the girls again and was downstairs with My morning coffee when two sleepy-eyed submissive’s came around the corner.

"Master? You wasn't in bed when we woke up!" pet said.

"No, I've been up for a little while. I couldn't sleep anymore so I let you two sleep in a bit," I said.

"Is everything all right?" pet asked.

"Yes, I just couldn't sleep is all," I said. Which was a lie, everything wasn't all right. I had gotten used to having kitty around and now I was going to have to let her go. I knew she had to leave, but the time had flown by far too fast. I didn't want our last day together to be one of sadness though, so I got Myself together and put up a good front.

“After breakfast girls, I want you both to go back upstairs. We have one last thing to do today before kitty leaves us," I told them.

"What is that, Master?" kitty asked.

"Well, we never got around to your subspace yesterday and I want you to experience that before you go," I told her.

Kitty smiled, knowing that I hadn't forgotten about her request.

We finished pet's wonderful breakfast and went back upstairs. Since none of us were fully dressed yet, it took us no time to get back into bed. Kitty was so excited that she beat us all upstairs and was waiting eagerly for us when we got there!

"Okay kitty as promised, I am going to try to take you to your subspace. I don't know if I can, but we'll see. I want you to know a couple of things first," I began. Kitty was very attentive, although she trembled with excitement, she listened carefully.

"Now if I can take you to subspace, it may be scary for you. This is the first time you will have gone there and you won't know what to expect. But know that I am right here with you the whole time. I will not leave your side until I know you are completely back and safe. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. I know you will care for me. Thank you," she said smiling.

"Pet here will help Me and neither of us will leave your side until you return," I told her.

"Thank you," she said.

"Okay lay back, kitty and we will get started," I told her. Kitty laid back and spread her legs wide. I could see she was already getting damp. I smiled. Such a good girl. I was going to miss playing with her. I began by teasing her slit with long, soft strokes up and down her thighs and around her pussy, flicking her clit and running My finger up and down her pussy lips. Kitty began mewling and making cute little kitty moans as she began getting more and more turned on. Pet meanwhile began working on kitty's full breasts. She licked and sucked and bit her stiffening nipples and took them into her hot, wet mouth. Kitty loved having her nipples kissed and pet was taking full advantage of her weakness!

"Oh... pet!" kitty moaned as she reached up, pulling pet's face down harder on her aching nipple.

While pet worked on one nipple, kitty pinched and pulled the other. Her passions were rapidly growing and she began moaning louder, her head tossing back and forth as the different sensations fought in her lust-fogged brain. Kitty's pussy was running now and the smell of her musky scent was intoxicating. I crawled forward some and lowered My head inhaling her scent deeply. I love the smell of a hot wet pussy and I drank it in like it was water. I knew that as good as it smelled, it tasted even better. I'd had her several times the past week and wanted even more. I bent down and took several long luxurious laps at her sex, each one making kitty moan loudly as she felt My tongue part her soft, plump petals.

"Oh God!" kitty moaned as she arched her back. Feeling her arch encouraged Me to raise the stakes. I plunged My tongue deeply into her hole, lapping and sucking at her pussy, and taking her engorged clit into My mouth, softly nipping at it as I introduced two fingers into her pussy. She slapped the bed with her free hand gripping the sheets tightly and trying to hang on as the room began spinning. Pet increased her work on kitty's nipple while I worked feverishly on kitty's now drooling pussy, lapping up her sweet juices as fast as they ran out of her.

"Oh Master!!" kitty groaned. She spread her legs further apart and raised her hips, trying to get Me completely inside her. She was quivering and trembling as she neared the threshold of her orgasm. I knew she was close... this was the point I wanted to get her to. Just as her orgasm began to collapse around her, I went into overdrive, licking and lapping and sucking her clit while I finger-fucked her pussy and pet chewed on her nipples.

Kitty launched. In the past few days, she'd had more sex and more orgasms than she'd had in the past couple of years and it had taken a toll on her. Now with what Me and pet were doing to her, it was just more than she could process at once. She went spiraling down into her subspace at warp speed!

"Master! Om Master!" she screamed, as she reached for Me scared and panicked. I pulled pet off of kitty and scooped her up into My arms, rocking her as I did whenever pet went into her subspace. Kitty clung to Me like she was drowning and I was the only life preserver. She buried her face in My shoulder as she experienced her subspace, whatever it entailed. I could not be there with her... Master's don't get to go into subspace. But I was there for her to help bring her out of it. I began calling her name, coaxing her back, telling her I was there. Slowly, she began to come to My voice and return to us. Her orgasm calmed, then her mind cleared a bit and she raised her head. She looked at Me with the same confused, not-quite-there look that pet would get... as if she saw us but couldn't for the life of her figure out what we were! Then finally her mind cleared and she saw Me again. I saw the lights come on inside her mind and she clutched on to Me once more.

"Oh Master! Oh fuck! Hold me, please hold me!" she said, like a scared little girl.

"I have you kitty. you are safe. It's okay," I said reassuring her. She calmed down after a few minutes and regained her composure. She lifted her head and looked around. Seeing pet and familiar surroundings she sat back and calmed her breathing.

"Master! That was... I was so scared," she said.

"Yes. I know. But it will get easier as you go there more and more. Pet was the same way when she first went into subspace.

VanessaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaRioss

It is confusing, scary and a lot for your mind to take in. But it gets easier and after a few trips you start to enjoy it. But now you know that you can go there. That was an important first trip," I told her.

"Yes Master," kitty said. and then she took My hand. "Master, Please... I need you... inside me. You have been so good to me. Fuck me, Master. Please?" she said.

Well when a beautiful women lying naked next to you asks you in such a pleading way to fuck her, who am I to refuse such a request? I moved to lay down and kitty hopped between My legs. Kitty hauled My pajama bottoms down in one hard tug, freeing My already hard cock, and her and pet took turns licking and sucking on My throbbing cock. It didn't take long, I tell you, before I was stiff as an iron rod! Kitty moved forward and after licking her hand and rubbing her pussy, she straddled Me. She placed the head of My cock at her entrance and slowly slid down My pole, impaling herself on My meaty member.

"Oh!!" she moaned as she felt Me enter her and fill her pussy, stretching her. She tossed her head back and closed her eyes soaking the feelings as My cock reached her warm, wet depths. With Me firmly buried inside her, kitty leaned forward and began kissing Me as I mauled her breasts with My hands. Pet meanwhile had moved around behind kitty and was busying herself at licking at My balls and whatever cock she could get at. She also licked at kitty's pussy lips when she could and at other times using that talented tongue of her at kitty's ass, rimming her and making the girl moan and hump against both My cock and her tongue.

Between kitty's warm tight pussy and pet's talented tongue work I wasn't going to last long. I could feel the pressure building in My balls and apparently kitty could sense My impending orgasm too. Her pussy walls gripped My cock like a vise and I twitched once or twice before exploding inside her and coating her pussy with My white seed. The feeling of My cum shooting inside her sent kitty into another orgasm as well and her pussy convulsed around My pulsing cock, milking it for everything I had. As I came, I dug My fingers into her soft fleshy breasts. I pumped in and out of her for as long as My cock remained hard extending her orgasm a bit longer. But all good things must come to and end and eventually I had to pull out. I laid back on the bed and My two lovely subbies took to cleaning Me of every drop of cum that may have been missed. Once they were satisfied that they could get nothing more from Me, they cuddled up next to me and I took them both in My arms, kissing them both passionately.

"So kitty, tell me about your trip to subspace - what was it like for you?" I asked her.

"Well, Master, at first it was scary. I didn't know what was going on. It was like I was being lifted and held by nothing... but it's a warm nothing, like floating in a tub of warm bathwater except I didn't get wet. The 'nothing' wraps around me and holds me in its warm embrace. I felt loved and cuddled. I closed my eyes and gave myself over to the embrace when I suddenly heard Your voice, Master. I opened My eyes and looked at you as I was coming out of subspace."

"That is very interesting kitty. As I said, each person's subspace is different. I am glad you were able to experience it while you were here," I said.

"Me too, Master. Thank you for taking me there. And for taking care of me while I have been here. Master Jake will be glad to see all that you have taught me. And I have enjoyed my visit very much Master. You and pet are very special people," she said.

"As are you kitty. We have enjoyed you as much as you have enjoyed us, believe Me," I told her.

We all lay together enjoying being in each others arms for as long as we possibly could, but the hands of time are a cruel mistress and do not rest. Far too soon it was time to begin getting ready for kitty's departure. Pet volunteered to help her pack up her things, for which I was grateful. So while the girls packed her things, I got the car and brought it to the front of the house.

"I am ready Master," kitty said, bringing her suitcases downstairs and setting them by the door. I put the suitcases in the trunk. The three of us went out to the car and after seating pet and kitty, I got in and we headed for the airport. Arriving at the airport, we walked in, kitty got her ticket and we walked up to the security desk. We all went through security and found the gate that kitty's flight would be at.

Soon the announcement came over the airport P.A. that her flight was ready to board. Pet hugged kitty and then took a few steps back. I took kitty in My arms one more time.

"Kitty, you have a good flight and call Me when you get there so I know you arrived all right," I said.

"I will Master," she said. "Thank you for everything."

"You are welcome, kitty," I said. "And I am Sir now."

"Yes Sir," she said. I kissed her cheek and she turned to board the plane.

Pet and I sat there until her plane took off and then turned and headed for the car.

We got out to the car and I seated pet. "Master," she said before I closed the door "I really didn't want to come to the airport...You know I hate goodbye's. But I figured you needed me."

"You are a good girl, pet. A good girl," I said, kissing her forehead.

* * *

We received a call later that night from Master Jake.

"Master Jonathan, this is Master Jake. I just wanted to let you know that kitty arrived a few minutes ago and her flight went well. Thank you once again for all you have done to help her and I. And kitty has asked Me if I would ask you if it would be possible to come back for a visit sometime. I, personally, think it is a fine idea, but it is up to you," He said.

"We would like that very much Master Jake. I am sure we can find new things to teach her or give her a 'refresher' if need be!" I said.

We hung up and pet and I went upstairs to bed that night, happy to know that maybe someday we would see kitty again and have more adventures.

Author's Note: This story is written by MasterJonathan and Poppet. It’s a collaboration we've been working on for a while. We’re pleased that we have finally gotten this far. It’s from the Master’s view point. So it will be from the male stand point. I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as Jonathan and I did when writing it. Thank you. 

Published 
Written by Poppet
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments