Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training Alex - Part Two

"A MasterJonathan and Poppet Collaboration"

27
19 Comments 19
11.5k Views 11.5k
7.9k words 7.9k words
DAY 3

The warm glow of the morning sunlight filtered through the bedroom window, waking Me from My dream-filled sleep. Either side of Me, lay My two beautiful women. Smiling I watched them awaken from their peaceful sleep.

"Mmm, morning, Master," pet said, looking up at Me.

"Morning pet," I smiled at her. The innocence radiated from her face. Her rosy cheeks were contrasted again her milky white skin. Her thick, rich, autumn, brown hair, fanned out over the white cotton pillow. Pet stretched her arms above her head, giving a slight yawn. I loved watching her wake up.

"Good, morning, Master," kitty said, waking up next. She rubbed her darkened eyes, as if adjusting to the brightness of the room. I turned to smile at her. She too, looked beautiful in the morning's light. Her dark black ringlets hung loosely around her bare shoulders. I reached out and pulled them both close to Me.

"How did you girls sleep?" I asked.

"Oh, Master, I don't think I have slept better in a long time!" kitty said.

"Well you did get a pretty good workout yesterday!" I grinned.

Kitty smiled sheepishly, "Yes, Master!"

"Well we have a lot to do today so I guess, as comfortable as we are here in bed, we should be getting up. So why don't you two go get ready, and I will see you downstairs. Don't dawdle, I'm hungry!"

I playfully patted each girl on her ass as they climbed out of bed. Pet squealed in delight as I did so, and I was almost convinced that kitty pushed her ass out a little further to feel the force of my open hand. With them on their way to the bathroom to get dressed, I went into the other bathroom to get ready Myself. I knew how long it took pet to get dressed and "made up", so I didn't have to hurry very much, especially with two chatty girls in the same bathroom! And I was right; I finished well ahead of them and was downstairs getting things ready when I heard giggling coming downstairs.

The girls went straight to the kitchen to get breakfast started as pet always did, while I got a few things ready in the living room for later. I wandered into the kitchen just as the girls were setting the table and serving the food. I pulled out each girl’s chair and seated them. I seated pet first, and then kitty. Kitty smiled and thought it rather charming that I did this for her, and I explained that I did it all the time for pet.

"Thank you, Master!" the girls cooed. I took My seat, and looked at My two lovely breakfast guests.

I smiled at them, "You two girls look very beautiful today. It pleases Me very much to be in such lovely company."

Both girls blushed and giggled. "Thank you Master," they chimed, then giggled again as they answered in chorus.

We ate breakfast talking and enjoying each other. After breakfast was over, I sat at the table for a few moments while I finished My coffee. The girls cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I moved into the living room and sat down in My easy chair to wait, while the girls finished up in the kitchen.

Kitty was the first one to come into the living room. She walked up to Me, knelt in front of Me with her hands in her lap and her head bowed. "Master, may I ask you something?" she said.

"What is it, kitty?" I replied.

"Well yesterday, pet asked you to tease me and said she wanted to see someone else getting teased for a change. And I will admit, you did a very good job of it!" she said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I told her, smiling.

"Oh, I did. But Master, you asked me yesterday when I was tied to the coffee table how long it had been since someone else had made me cum. Well, Master, it has been well over a year since I have been with a man."

"I see. And what are you asking?"

"Please, Master. Being here with you like this is so hard," she looked up at Me softly, and I saw the need in her face.

About this time, pet walked into the room. She saw that something serious was going on between Me and kitty, so she just stood back until I noticed her.

"Pet, come here," I said, motioning for her to join us. She came over and knelt alongside kitty waiting for what I had to tell her.

"Kitty here has just made a request and a valid one at that. One that I shall honor. But before I grant her request, she will have to earn it. So I want you two upstairs in the bedroom and I shall join you in a few moments," I said. My two lovelies went right upstairs quickly as I gathered together a few things I needed for play.

When I arrived in the bedroom, My girls were sitting pretty on the edge of the bed facing the door. I walked slowly up to them. Standing in front of pet first, I reached out and softly caressed her cheek. "You look so beautiful," I said to her. She nuzzled her cheek into My hand and smiled up at Me. I slipped My finger under her chin and raised her face up slowly, kissing her gently as she stood in front of Me.

I moved over in front of kitty. Again I reached down and softly caressed her cheek. "And you little one, you look very beautiful as well," kitty looked up at Me smiling broadly. I raised her face up like pet until she stood in front of Me. I looked into her eyes for several moments. She looked good enough to eat; her emerald green eyes sparkled back at me, reflecting her innocence.

"Kitty come here," I said. I led her over to the end of the bed. I placed her at the foot of the bed facing it, and attached a pair of leather wrist cuffs to her. Then I tied each wrist to one of the two bedposts at the foot of the bed, as high as she could reach. I placed ankle restraints on her and tied her ankles to the foot of the bed so she was spread-eagled but in an upright position, facing the bed.

"Now kitty, Master Jake wanted to make sure that you experienced a spanking while you were here. He was very specific about this, saying that He hasn't been able to give you a spanking and you have deserved one several times during your service to Him. Apparently, little one, you can be a handful! So I get the honor of giving you your first D/s spanking!"

"Yes Master," she said a little quiver in her voice.

"Master Jake was also quite specific in how He wanted this spanking given. He does care for you kitty, as do I. So since this is your first spanking, I won't be too hard on you."

"Thank you, Master."

I walked over to the blanket chest placed under the bedroom window. It had padded leather upholstery on the lid and it would normally be used to hold extra blankets and such. However I have "re-purposed" it to serve as our "toy box". I opened the top and brought out a few things I planned on using on My new plaything. I came back to the bed and lay out a wooden paddle, a cat-o-nine, and a pair of leather gloves. I brought the baby oil in from the bathroom and I was all set.

"We are going to start slow and see how you do. This is not a punishment spanking. I just want to see what you do with it before I go any further," I stated.

As I talked to her, I applied some baby oil to the leather gloves. My gloves are specially made for spanking, with the seams along the sides of the fingers and palms so no seams cross where I would strike My girls' ass. This way there is not possibility of hurting her. "Since this isn't a punishment, I am going to give you a safe word. Do you know what a safe word is?"

"Yes, Master. It is a word I can use to stop what is going on if I cannot handle it. Master Jake has given me one before."

"And what was that safe word, kitty?"

"Yellow, Master."

"Then yellow it will be. If things get to be too intense for you at any time while we are playing now or anytime, you use your safe word and everything will instantly stop. Ok?" I told her.

"Yes, Master. Thank you."

"We shall begin now," I said.

With a well-oiled gloved hand, I caressed kitty's soft smooth ass cheek, spreading the baby oil over her creamy delicate skin. She moaned slightly as she felt My hand working the oil into her. I made sure her cheeks were well coated and glistening in the room's light. When she had been properly prepared, I pulled My hand away momentarily.

SMACK! I landed the first swat on her right ass cheek.

"OH!" she gasped, as I left a red hand print on her white skin.

I drew My hand back and landed a matching hand print on her left ass cheek.

SMACK!

Kitty gasped again, as she felt the sting of My leather-clad hand on her tender rump.

SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!

Four quick swats, two per side, came without stopping. I saw kitty rise up on her toes slightly as they landed. I saw that she was enjoying her first spanking! This encouraged Me to go a bit further.

SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!

Four more quick swats and then I paused to rub her ass a bit. She began to pant as she let the burn sink into her. I rubbed the oily glove over her warm skin to lubricate it as well as hold the heat in longer. I wanted her to feel this spanking for a while.

SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!

Another set of four and kitty's ass had taken on a nice rosy glow. She had started backing into the swats by now and I knew this girl was one I didn't have to coddle! I smiled as I saw her reactions.

"So you are enjoying yourself are you little one?" I asked.

"Yes Master," she moaned.

"Well My little whore, let's see how you handle things a bit hotter, then!"

I reached over onto the bed and picked up the wooden paddle I had brought from the toy box. This paddle was about four inches wide at the base tapering to three inches wide at the tip. It was 14" long with a six inch long handle. There were four progressively smaller holes, starting at the base so that it would be faster and easier to swing. The edges and faces of the paddle were butter smooth, and the whole thing was coated in several coats of polyurethane for smoothness and easy cleaning.

"Are you ready, kitty?" I asked.

"Yes, Master," she replied, her breathing was quickening, signaling her pleasured state.

WHAP! The first paddle strike landed and kitty was unprepared.

"YEEEOWCH!" The paddle had definitely gotten her attention! Kitty wiggled her ass, trying to shake the paddles effect. When she had settled back down and stopping moving around, I continued.

WHAP! Another strike of the paddle brought her back to life.

"YEEEOOWCH!" she cried out again. I let her dance for a bit once again. Smiling a little to Myself, I drew back the paddle again.

WHAP!
WHAP!
WHAP!
WHAP!

The first set of four paddle blows caused kitty to arch her back and throw her head back.

"OHHHHH!!" she cried out as her ass caught fire. She shook at her bonds trying to escape, but the ropes held firm. I rubbed her abused ass as she quaked and trembled.

WHAP!
WHAP!
WHAP!
WHAP!

Another set of paddle strikes brought kitty fully up on her toes. But this time she began moving her ass back towards the paddle, as if asking for it. Shedding one glove, I reached between her spread and trembling thighs. My fingertips slowly trailed the length of Kitty’s smooth slit. She was sopping wet! She was really getting off on this spanking.

"My, my. Our little kitty certainly is wet. Are you enjoying yourself, whore?" I said mockingly.

"Y..Yes, Master," she gasped, almost unable to control her level of arousal.

"Do you want more then?" I asked.

"Please," she whined softly.

"Pet, come over here," I said. She immediately came to My side. "Pet I want you to go around in front of our guest here and see what you can find to entertain yourself there. Leave her wet, soaked pussy alone, I don't want her cumming. But I do want you to make her want to!" I told her.

"Yes Master," pet said enthusiastically. She went around and knelt on the bed in front of kitty and began right away by taking one of kitty's erect swollen nipples into her mouth and chewing on it, biting, licking and sucking on it as kitty began moaning loudly.

"OHHHHGODDDD!!!" kitty moaned as pet's mouth worked on her breast and nipple.

I let pet play with her for a couple of moments, letting kitty get nice and worked up before I continued.

WHAP!
WHAP!
WHAP!
WHAP!

Kitty squealed as she went from pleasure to pain. Pet grabbed hold of kitty as she jumped from the paddles' attack. Kitty settled back on her feet and pet went back to work, this time on her other breast, chewing on her nipple with the same desire and passion. Kitty again became enraptured with pet's care.

WHAP!
WHAP!
WHAP!
WHAP!

"Oh Fuck!!!" kitty cried out loudly, "Master!"

I figured that she had had enough for her first spanking. I listened, as kitty hummed in response to pet’s delicate tongue, lapping at her breasts and nipples. I knew she was ready, and I wanted to see what effect My paddle had on her pussy. I was not disappointed. Kitty was drenched and her pussy juices were leaking from her slit onto her legs. Kitty was so ready for Me.

I reached up and grabbed a handful of her dark locks, hauling her head back. This was new for her and she gasped at the sudden change.

"Now, My wet little whore, you want to see what it's like to be fucked by a Master do you?"

"Yes Master," she moaned, her breaths were short and shallow.

"Ask Me then. Beg Me for it," I demanded.

"Oh please, Master. Please. Oh GOD, I need to feel you inside me. Pleeease," she whimpered.

"Well you are going to. Let's see if it is really what you want," I growled into her ear.

Her response let me know how ready she was. I let go of her hair only to move My hand down to her throat, holding her firmly but not squeezing, just enough that she knew who was Master here. My other hand went around her side and found her firm breast. I grabbed a handful of her soft flesh and dug My fingers deep into it, bringing another gasp to her soft red lips.

I moved up closer to her red, heated ass and placed the tip of My rock-hard cock just below her soaked pussy entrance. I ran the head of My cock up and down her wet slit, teasing her and making her move back to Me trying to impale herself on the cock. But as she moved back so did I, frustrating her all the more.

"Please Master. Please, I beg you. Fuck me. Please fuck me." she sobbed. Her desperation was clear. And I couldn't deny her any longer.

I placed both hands on her hips firmly, and in one savage thrust I was inside her, buried clear to the hilt.

"Oh Fuck!! Master!!" she wailed, as she felt My erection fill her up. I shoved Myself fully into her, slamming into her so hard that had it not been for the ropes holding her up, I would have knocked her over. I instantly wrapped My arms around her waist, holding Myself deep inside her for a moment and letting her feel the cock she had wanted for so long. Pet, sensing her need also, bit down on the nipple in her mouth, adding to the sensations flooding poor kitty's mind.

I began fucking her hard and urgently, not being the least bit gentle. If she wanted to be a submissive, she had better get used to being used. But the harder and more savage I fucked her, the more she seemed to want it.

"Yes, Oh Yes. Fuck me, Master. Fuck your little whore," she cried. I pounded into her, making her ass jiggle and shaking her in her bonds with every thrust. I could feel the walls of her pussy clamp around My cock welcoming it and hugging it like an old friend. I slid in and out of her easily, and I could feel her rapidly building to a long-awaited orgasm.

"Master, Oh please may I cum? May I cum on your cock?"

"No." I snapped.

"OHHH, GOD," she cried. I could feel her tight pussy walls tightening up around me.

A few more savage strokes and she was begging again.

"Please, Master, Please I need to cum. Please."

"No," I said again.

"OHHHFUUCK!!" she cried, her desperation evident.

I increased her agitation by reaching down and fingering her clit as I continued to pound into her. Pet also increased her work, licking and sucking and biting her nipple. Then she moved up to kiss her passionately, allowing her tongue to dance with kitty's before resuming her work on her breasts again.

Once more kitty begged for her release. "Master... Please may I cum for you? Please!"

I pulled her head back by her long blonde hair and leaned forward until I was right next to her ear.

"Cum, kitty. Cum for Me NOW," I didn't need to repeat Myself.

"OHHHHHFFUUUUCCKKK!! I'm coming!!" she wailed loudly as her orgasm burst. I shoved fully into her as she began flooding her pussy with her juices, pouring out of her around My cock and soaking us both, running down out legs and puddling on the floor under us. Pet worked feverishly on kitty's heaving breasts as kitty spasmed and convulsed in the ropes she was held firmly in.

Kitty came and came until she was exhausted and hung limply by her wrists, her legs barely able to hold her up enough to take her weight. Kitty gasped and panted for breath, pet and I removed the ropes from her ankles first and then from her wrists. I readied Myself in case she fell, prepared to catch her should her legs give way. I helped the worn out girl to the bed and lay her gently onto it. Then I climbed in on one side while pet took the other making sure our tired guest didn't fall out of bed.

The three of us lay in bed for several minutes as we watched kitty return to us. When she had calmed down and was able to speak again, she turned to Me, smiling broadly.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you so much," she whispered.

"You are welcome little one. But you owe someone else a thank you as well," I said.

Kitty turned to pet. "Thank you too, pet," she said, kissing her softly.

We all lay in bed for about a half hour before I reluctantly roused us all up "Who's up for some lunch?" I asked.

"I am. I'm starving," kitty said.

"Master, if it's all right with you, I'd like to stay here. I am way behind in laundry and dishes and other things thanks to all the wild sex we have had lately - you have kept me on my back so much I haven't gotten any of my chores finished. If I don't get some stuff done around here we won't have anything to wear or any dishes to eat off of," pet said, smiling.

"Well, I don't mind you girls walking around here naked, but we do have to have clean dishes," I said.

"Master, you and kitty go out. I'll make something to eat here and do my chores. Enjoy yourselves, I know you probably want to spend some time alone anyway," pet said.

"You are a good girl, pet, a very good girl. You make Me proud," I said, kissing her forehead softly as I held her face in My hands.

Pet turned to kitty. "Only one condition. You can do whatever you want this afternoon, but whatever you do, make sure you drain Master before you bring Him home. Master hasn't cum since you got here and if He doesn't cum at least every couple of days, he becomes unbearable to live with. So make sure He comes back with empty balls." she said laughing.

Kitty giggled, "It's a deal. I'll make sure He is empty - what kind of sub would I be to leave Master here with a case of blue balls?" With the deal made and kisses all around to seal it, I took kitty out to the car and we left for a special place I knew of that I wanted to show her. We drove for about thirty minutes before I pulled into a parking lot surrounded by trees.

"What is this?" kitty asked, confused.

"Just wait and see," I said, smiling. I got a blanket out of the back of the car as well as a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. I led kitty down a small trail through the trees for a bit. As we came to the opposite edge of the tree line, the trail opened up to a pretty little park next to a river.

"Oh, Master. How pretty," kitty said. I took her to a good spot to sit and watch the river and lay the blanket out. I opened the bottle of wine and we sat drinking and talking for a while.

"So, kitty, tell Me, and be honest now, how are you enjoying your time with pet and I?" I asked her.

"Oh Master, I am having a wonderful time! It is so exciting to be working with a Master in real life finally! I am going to be so sad when I have to leave! It will be back to being an online subbie again - at least until Master Jake and I can be together," she said with a little pout.

"How is that going? Any idea when that will be?" I asked.

"No, not yet. We have to wait until Master Jake thinks I am ready."

"I see. Well I hope that things move quickly and that He feels you are properly trained soon," I said.

"Me too, Master. But that seems so far away. There is so much for me to learn still," she sighed.

"Well let's not think about that right now.

lannajhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lannajhonson

I have you here with Me and for now, you have a real life Master."

"Yes I do," kitty said, smiling at Me. "And I made a deal to take care of Him while pet is home working," kitty said, crawling on hands and knees to Me. Sitting back on her heels, she continued, "so, Master, how may this girl serve You?" She looked at Me with her soft beautiful face and tender eyes. This girl, the one I had so enjoyed talking to and getting to know as a person online, was now sitting in front of Me, a living doll - Mine to use as I saw fit.

"Chest down. Put your elbows onto the blanket and your head down," I commanded. She obediently did as I bade. Leaning forward, she dropped down until her elbows were on the blanket in front of her and her forehead on the blanket as well. This put her ass high in the air and gave Me access to her ass and pussy. With her on her elbows, I could reach her wonderful breasts also. I started there, reaching under her and fondling her firm fleshy breasts. I rubbed and massaged the twin orbs, pinching and rolling her nipples between My thumb and index finger. Kitty moaned as I caressed her and I watched her chest rise and fall with her panting. She trembled as I played with her and sighed her pleasure at My touch. After a bit, I moved down her body slowly, running My hand down her back, over her upturned ass and down her thighs. As I moved back up the insides of her thigh, kitty groaned, knowing where I was headed.

Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was wet. Kitty grew very aroused as her body responded to My touch. I possessed her mind and could make her a blank slate to rewrite, but I knew it was only a temporary thing; I knew that soon she would be leaving and then she would resume her life with her real Master. Still I found Myself falling for her.

I reached between her legs and lightly grazed her soaked pussy. Kitty moaned and arched her back, exposing her sex to Me as My hand lightly slipped along her slit.

"Masssterrr," she whimpered softly. Her thighs trembled as the electric sparks ran along her spine to her brain. With two fingers, I spread the lips of her pussy apart and peeked into her center. She was wet, dripping wet, and I saw her opening pulsing as if beckoning Me to enter. With the index finger of My other hand I pressed into the pink hole and watched fascinated, as her pussy accepted it and then closed around it as if to hold it and never let it go. I pumped the finger in and out of her pussy slowly and kitty moaned and pushed back against the thrusts wanting more.

"Oh, Master," she whined as she pressed backwards. I pulled My finger out and then introduced two in its place. I shoved My fingers deep into her and began fingering her pussy, moving them around inside her and exploring her warm pink hole. Kitty mewled and purred and made little gasps as I toyed with her, churning My fingers inside her and touching all of her special places. She leaned on one elbow and she used the other hand to reach up and grab her breast digging her fingers into the meaty globe and tugging on the swollen nipple. Despite My order to put her head down, kitty couldn't help but instinctively toss her head back as I probed her.

She gasped and panted as the fire within her quickly consumed her. Her hips twisting and turning, bucking upwards and then humping back, she tried to direct My fingers in their movements. But I had My own ideas of what they should be doing and that frustrated kitty and drove her even more desperate to feel My touch. I knew where she wanted Me to go with her, but I wasn't ready for her to feel that just yet. I wanted to throw more fuel on her fire first.

Without really knowing what the effect would be for her I leaned forward and began to softly and gingerly lick around her asshole, letting My tongue explore the ring of her anus. The effect was instantaneous and dramatic.

"WHAT TH...OHMYGOD!! Oh GOD MASTER!!" she cried out suddenly.

"You like that, do you?" I asked, smiling at the reaction I got.

"Oh GOD yes. Oh please. Lick it some more please," she pleaded. I leaned forward again and resumed licking and rimming her as My fingers plunged in and out of her dripping wet pussy. She was beside herself with all the sensations flooding her lust-addled brain.

I licked her ass and bit her while I churned her pussy to a froth and she moaned and twisted, gripping the blankets till her knuckles turned white. She was going mad with desire and had only one thought running through her fuzzy mind.

"Please, Master. Please fuck me. Oh god FUCK ME, PLEEEASE," she pleaded.

"And what will you do for Me if I do, little one?" I said, tonguing her ass again.

"Ohhhh, Anything, Master. I'll do anything you want, just please..."

"Anything kitty? Do you know what you ask?"

"Yes, please. I don't care, I need you. Oh Master, Fuck me please," she begged, even more desperately.

With a promise like that, I couldn't let her down. I moved around behind her, shed My pants, and moved closer to her. My cock, already rock hard and throbbing, was just as anxious to plow into her as she was to receive it. I slapped the inside of her thighs to get her spread them, which she did willingly. Then I placed My hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them and taking aim on her center. I placed the head of My cock at her entrance and teased her slit with the head splitting her lips and pushing forward just slightly until the tip of My cock rested at her pussy opening. I slowly eased Myself into her and she let out a low loud moan as I entered her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhfuuuuuuuucccccccck!!" she wailed. I pressed fully into her until My balls slapped her ass and I bottomed out in her wet warmth. I began slowly withdrawing until just the head remained inside and then pushed forward again. I wanted her to feel My entire length with every stroke. As I pumped slowly in and out of her, I could feel her pussy expanding as I filled her and as I pulled out, the sucking emptiness I left behind.

Having toyed with her long enough, I took a firm grip on her hips and then shoved hard and quick into her.

"Oh yes," kitty gasped as I began fucking her hard and fast. I reached around her and began toying with her pussy and clit while I pounded into her from behind. She rose up onto all fours as I began seriously fucking her. She pushed back in time to My thrusts, trying to get every inch of Me in her and wanting more.

"Oh, Master. Oh I'm going to cum. May I cum? May I cum for you, please?" kitty cried.

I grabbed her hair hauling her head back and swatted her ass hard. "Cum for Me whore. Cum NOW." I growled deep and loud as I swatted her ass again.

"Master! Oh God!!" she howled as she came. I swatted her ass over and over adding that to My constant pounding as wave after wave crashed over her. Kitty dropped back down onto her elbows as she exploded and her juices flooded her pussy and ran out over her legs and soaked the blanket under us. I slapped her ass several times as she came and finally exhausted, she dropped completely down onto her stomach. I thrust into her a couple more times before I pulled out.

Kitty quickly turned around and pulled Me to her. She knelt and took My cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on My aching cock and working her hands around its girth. She was an excellent little cocksucker and I wasn't going to last long. Three days of playing with My girls and not cumming had caught up with Me. With a loud groan I grabbed her head and held her as my cock erupted. She felt the first stream of My cum hit the back of her throat and she began swallowing hard. I filled her mouth as quickly as she could empty it and shot stream after stream of white sticky cum into her.

It was My turn to quiver and shake as I emptied My balls into her warm mouth. She accepted everything I had to give her though, not wasting a single drop. When I finally finished cumming, I lay back onto the blanket, kitty climbing up Me to take Me back into her mouth, licking and sucking My now shrinking cock to make sure I was absolutely clean, and sucking the last drops from My peehole before lying her head on My stomach, purring contentedly.

We lay there on the blanket savoring each other for about twenty minutes before I spoke. "Well little one, I think we should probably be getting back. I think pet may start wondering about us if we don't."

"Yes, Master, She was very kind to allow us this time. I don't want her to think we've run off together." kitty remarked. So with a kiss we got dressed, picked up the blankets, the last of the bottle of wine, and the glasses, and walked back to the car. I seated her, put the things in the back seat and we drove back to the house.
"There you two are! Did you have a good time?" pet said as we walked into the house.

"Oh yes. It was wonderful. Thank you pet for being so considerate," kitty said, taking her hands.

"Did you fulfill your end of the deal?" pet asked with a sly smirk.

"Oh yes. He doesn't have that problem any more," kitty said proudly.

"I'm glad you two had this time together. I know you have gotten to know each other over the Internet and now you have been able to enjoy each other in real life," pet said happily. She hugged kitty tightly. The girls had become fast friends. I smiled as I watched them, happy My girls were getting along so well.

"Dinner is just about ready Master," pet said after the two girls parted.

"Okay, Thank you pet," I said, kissing her. "I will be right there. I have to make a phone call first."

I went to the study and called Master Jake. I told Him how kitty was coming along and how pleased I was that she was doing so well. I thanked Him again for the opportunity to train His submissive and He thanked Me for doing it. I let Him know what all we had done and the plans I had left to do. He approved of all of it and we hung up.

When I came back to the dining room, the table was set and My girls were standing by their chairs waiting for Me to seat them. I started with pet, seating her, then I moved around to seat kitty. Finally I sat down Myself and pet served up her delicious pot roast dinner. We ate and talked about our day. I asked pet how things had gone while we were away and she told Me that she was glad to get her chores done. I smiled at her, pleased that she thought her chores were more important than the fun she had missed out on. She was such a good girl to be so conscientious about her duties. I told kitty I had spoken to her Master and told Him how well she was doing. Kitty blushed, "Thank you, Master. Master Jake likes to keep informed. I do hope I have pleased you both so far."

"You have little one. I am quite pleased in you. And so is Master Jake," I told her.

After dinner we all moved into the living room to sit and talk. Pet brought in some coffee for everyone.
"I think because pet here was so good about giving us some alone time, that she should be thanked, don't you kitty?" I asked winking at her.

"Yes, Master," she said, smiling back at Me.

"Strip slut," I said to pet. She got a big grin on her face and immediately shed her clothes. She crawled over to Me and knelt before Me as she had been taught. "You were such a good girl today that you need to be rewarded. So I shall," I said. I reached out and grabbed her nipples pinching them hard enough to bring a pained gasp from her. As I stood up, I pulled her to her feet by her nipples and once she stood up I kissed her hard and passionately. I took her by her nipples and pulled her to the center of the room and then brought her back to her knees.

"Lay on your back," I told her. Pet immediately followed My command and laid on her back with her legs widespread.

"Is your pussy wet, slut?"

"Yes, Master, my pussy is so wet for you," she answered.

"Good," I said pinching her nipple again hard, making her cry out. "You want me to make you cum, don't you?"

"Oh, please," she requested, her voice somewhere between pleading and begging.

"Please?" I taunted.

"Oh God, yes. Yes, Please make me cum. I want your cock so bad..." she let her voice trail off.

She felt My breath heavy on her ear, before I whispered darkly, "You don't get my cock yet. I'm not done playing with you. Kitty, fetch me a dildo from the toy box upstairs would you?"

"Yes Master," kitty said, and rushed upstairs to retrieve one. While she was gone I began toying with pet's dampening pussy. My fingers knew her hole well and she knew that I was familiar with all of her "buttons". I knew just how to get her smoldering. Kitty returned within moments, but it was enough time for Me to make her sopping wet.

"Stick it in your pussy," I said, handing the dildo to pet.

She started working it in and out of her pussy. I let her plunge it in and out a few times before stopping her with a hard slap to her widespread thigh

"What are you doing? I did not tell you to fuck yourself. Put your hands behind your head and leave them there!"

Pet did as she was told, and placed her hands behind her head. I shoved half the dildo's length in her, and then I began to move My thumb in gentle circles around her swollen clit.

"Oh, God," pet moaned writhing, trying to increase the stimulation.

"Spread your legs wide," I instructed.

She spread them. Still playing lightly with her clit, I started thrusting the dildo uncomfortably hard and deep.

"Oh, God, Oh fuck," pet moaned, "Please let me cum. Please."

I started fucking her faster, harder. "You are such a slut," I said. "Begging. Me. To. Cum." I punctuated each word with a violent thrust of the dildo, making her cry out with each one.

"Yes, Master," she moaned loudly as I shoved the dildo into her again. "Thank you."

"Do you want more?" he asked.

"Yes," pet all but whispered, knowing the more she took the harder and hotter I would get. I shoved the fake cock deep into her belly once again. "Oh thank you, " she moaned, "Another please."

I pulled the dildo out of her pussy and stuck it in her mouth. "Suck it clean."

Pet licked and sucked it alternately, feeling kitty's eyes on her the whole time. She knew I wanted her to put on a show and she was doing a hell of a job at it too. She began begging, "Please fuck me, Master. I want your cock so bad. Oh god, I need your cock."

"You 'need' my cock?' I teased. "What will you do to get it?"

"Anything, Anything, just tell me, and I'll do it," she panted, "Oh please use me."

"Then prepare yourself to be used, slut," I said to her, emphasizing that point by thrusting completely into her. She cried out at the shock of it, but I sunk My cock completely in her pussy, pulled it out and slammed it into her again. Pet immediately came, and came hard. "Oh god, thank you, thank you, fuck me more," she begged.

"Kitty, come over here," I said. Kitty crawled over to pet's side as I continued pounding into her.

"Kitty would like to thank you for today as well, isn't that right kitty?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Master. Pet thank you for letting Me have time with Master," she said.

"Show her how much you want to thank her little one," I said. Kitty knew just what I wanted her to do and she bent over and began licking and sucking and biting on pet's sensitive buds.

As kitty chewed on pet's swollen, throbbing nipples, I brought My legs to the out side of hers pressing her legs together and creating more friction between My pistoning cock and her pussy. I began slamming My cock into her wildly. In this position every thrust bore pressure on her aching clit. She could feel another orgasm building, and surrendered to it. It broke hard and lasted long. When pet's body stopped convulsing, I leaned in and bit the flesh at her shoulder-blade. Pet cried out at the antithesis of pleasure.

"What do you say? " I prompted.

"Thank you," pet replied.

"That's my good slut," I growled in her ear. "Do you want more?"

"Oh god yes, please! Please fuck me more! Fuck me hard, I love your cock inside me! Please make me cum," pet rambled almost nonsensically.

I began fucking her again with long slow strokes, deliberate, enjoying the power I had over My pet's body. I brought pet to orgasm once more, but this one was different. Just as she started to cum this time she cried out frantically.

"MASTER!! MASTER!!" she cried out frantically. I scooped her up into My arms and she clung to Me as if she were drowning. Of course I knew what was happening and held her tightly. I looked over at kitty who was wide-eyed and holding her hands to her mouth, shocked at this turn of events. I picked pet up and took her over to the sofa and sat down with her in My lap and rocked her back and forth gently as she came back to Me.

After about ten minutes, pet slowly raised her head and looked at Me.

"Feeling better?" I asked her. Pet just looked at Me with a faraway look in her eyes. She reached out and petted My face as if not sure if I was real or not. I leaned in and kissed her forehead and as I pulled back, pet lunged forward and kissed Me hard on the lips almost desperately.

"Are you ok, pet?" I asked her as she finally pulled back.

"Yes," she said softly.

I laid her gently on the couch. "Stay here and rest for a bit, pet," I said, and she nodded her head. I got up and motioned for kitty to follow Me and we went upstairs.

"Master, what the hell was that?" she asked, still incredulous over pet's performance.

"I sent pet into subspace," I said.

"Subspace, Master?" she asked. I explained what subspace was to kitty who had never heard of the term.

"Kitty, subspace is a place that a submissive goes in her head when the feelings, emotions and sensations she is going through at the moment overwhelm her. It is different for each submissive and every sub has her own subspace and her own breaking point to get there. For pet, tonight was one of those moments. I don't know what it's like there, I just know when she goes there and how to get her back."

"Well it scared the hell out of me!" she exclaimed.

"Yes it did to Me the first couple of times. I guess it can be scary for the sub as well when she first experiences it. You would have to ask pet about it. Masters don't go there." I said.

"How many times has pet gone into this subspace?" kitty asked.

"Only a few times. It doesn't happen often, but she has been there before."

"Well I have never seen anything like it before." kitty said, still not believing what she witnessed.

After we had made the bed up and got things ready for bed, kitty and I went back downstairs to check on pet. She was still on the couch where I left her, but she was back with us again.

"Thank you, Master, it has been awhile since I went into subspace like that."

"I know. Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes, I am okay. Thank you for caring for me," she said.

"Well it has been a long day and we have all had our 'exercise' for the day. Why don't we call it a night and go to bed. Tomorrow is another day and we have more fun in store for us!" I said smiling.

"Yes, Master," pet said. I helped her to stand, making sure she was steady on her feet before we made our way upstairs.

"Pet, what is subspace like?" kitty asked pet when they were in the bathroom preparing for bed.

"Well, I guess it's different for each of us, but for me it's like being in a field, but completely enveloped in thick fog so that I can't see anything - even my own feet. All I see is white fog in every direction. I can't hear any sounds. I get scared and call out for Master, but I don't hear anything. Then, after a few minutes, I start to hear a faint sound. It gets louder and I finally realize it is footsteps, but I can't tell whose or from what direction they are coming closer. Then I feel as if I am being picked up, but can't tell by who or what. I am carried up and up until I come out of the fog and see it is Master carrying me. I can see His face and I know He has brought me out from the fog. It is scary at first but then once the fog clears it is beautiful. I love going to subspace even though it is scary because I know Master will bring me back."

"It sounds beautiful. I hope I get to go there someday," kitty said. And the two girls came into the bedroom where I lay in bed already waiting for them. The girls got in bed on either side of Me and we lay together with My sweet submissive’s on either side of Me, content and happy.

Author's Note: This story is written by MasterJonathan and Poppet. It’s a collaboration we've been working on for a while. We’re pleased that we have finally gotten this far. It’s from the Master’s view point. So it will be from the male stand point. I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as Jonathan and I did when writing it. Thank you. 

Published 
Written by Poppet
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments