Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training The Boss - Part IV

"Hazel's training gets well underway"

18
15 Comments 15
15.0k Views 15.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words
The tension was undeniable next day. They passed each other in corridors a number of times and each time she avoided eye contact, looking down instead as he looked at her. Rod knew that she wasn’t wearing any panties. He could sense it; he could feel it and it made him quite hard. He knew that it wouldn’t be long now; it wouldn’t be long before he would be fucking her. When a woman reaches the stage where she will do anything the man asks of her she has already surrendered herself to him. She has bent her will to his and the end result was inevitable.

He waited behind until everyone had left and went to her office; she stood up as he entered. “I suppose... “she started to say as he approached her.

He shook his head as he moved behind her. “There’s no need to lift up your skirt for me tonight.”

Hazel opened her mouth to speak but his fingers on the button at the back of her skirt stopped her. It was done so quickly that she hardly had time to catch her breath. The button undone, the zip pulled down and the skirt given the gentlest of tugs to send it to the floor.

“Step out of it please,” he told her as he moved to her front.

A swift kick of the skirt sent it flying across the room. It left her vulnerable. It left her exposed. She was half naked in a public place. Her hands automatically moved around to the front to cover herself but he quickly took hold of them and gently moved them behind her. “Always to the back and not to the front please,” he told her firmly. “Never hide your sex from me.”

She nodded with face flushed and eyes looking down at the floor. He could have taken her there and then, Hazel would have made no move to stop him but this wasn’t the time or place for that first fuck. Instead he reached down to her pubic mound. “This will have to go,” he told her taking a pinch of pubic hair between thumb and forefinger.

“Oh!” she gasped.

“I’m sure that you really enjoy oral sex but from a male perspective we don’t like our tongues getting tangled up in a forest.”

“I’m sorry,” she apologised. “I... I’ll get it taken care of.”

“That’s okay; I’ll take care of it. My place tomorrow night at 7:30pm.”

“Y... Your...”

“See you tomorrow night, “he told her as he turned away. “And bring a clean pair of knickers and a toothbrush.”

Friday was hectic as usual but they did meet up just after lunch. Hazel came to his office and closed the door behind her. There was a smile on her face. “They have accepted.”

Rod punched the air. He felt elated; he wanted to cry out but held back. No one else knew what had been going on and he didn’t want to draw attention to the deal just yet.

“I feel like cracking open the champagne,” she told him.

“I feel like sharing a bottle with you too.”

She looked at him but quickly averted his eyes. “Th... thanks for all your help,” she said quietly. “I couldn’t have done this without you.”

“No need to thank me. I was just doing my job.”

She smiled. “I was thinking of calling a meeting on Monday and making an announcement then.”

He nodded. “Sounds good to me.”

Hazel was hesitant for a few moments as if she had something else to say.

“Everything okay?”

She nodded. “This is going to mean a lot of changes for us,” she started to say. “More recruitment, system changes, maybe even moving to larger offices.” She sighed.

“Yes I know,” he shrugged. “But it is inevitable if we are to grow.”

She nodded in agreement. “I’m going to need to take on a co-director maybe even a joint managing director.”

“Well, I suppose that’s inevitable too,” he mused out loud. “Time for some head hunting then, hey?”

“Would you be up for it?”

Rod was quite stunned. “Well... er.”

“Look I know there are things going on between us,” she interrupted. “But I think that we are both like-minded in that we can detach our private lives from our work ones. You are good at your job; I can trust you and I can work with you”

He was still stunned.

“So?”

“I’d love to accept. Thank you.”

She smiled. “So, I’ll make the announcement on Monday with the rest of the news, shall I?”

He smiled. “It’s your call, boss.”

She laughed for a moment and then fell silent. “Well then, I... I’ll see you tonight then, boss.”

Rod nodded.

“What... what can I expect?”

He smiled. “Buttons being pressed.”

He left her knowing that her head was in a spin but he also left with reservations. He didn’t like work place relationships; he usually tried to avoid them. He had met his ex-wife through an office romance but afterwards he found they were taking their personal battles into the workplace and he ended up giving up his job as well divorcing her. He wondered if he was doing the right thing now but his lust was driving him on to throw caution to the wind.

Hazel arrived fifteen minutes early; she was quite nervous and asked him for a glass of wine.

“Is this your first time doing anything like this?” he asked handing her a glass.

She shook her head. “Many moons ago,” she responded.

She didn’t expand on it and he didn’t press her further. He knew that she would tell him when she was ready. She had finished her first glass and had taken a sip of her second one when she stopped and spoke again.

“So then,” she started, “it’s shave time is it?”

Rod smiled at her question before taking her glass from her and leading her into the hallway. He explained about the coat and hat stand and she surprised him by stripping quickly. Almost all first-timers before her had been quite hesitant but her boldness and determination took him by surprise. When he motioned for her to climb the stairs she turned quickly and walked allowing him to follow on behind and contemplate what lay ahead with eyes fixed on her curvaceous bottom.

The bed was already prepared with the bindings but there were no pillows in the middle of the bed; just a large white bath towel. However, on the bedside chest of drawers lay a cane. Hazel stared at it as she climbed on to the bed. “Is that for me?” she asked him as she settled down. Rod ignored her for a few moments as he adjusted the top straps.

“Canes are for punishing disobedient girls,” he told her.

She glanced sideways with her eyes still fixed on it as he bound her wrists. When he had finished he sat on the edge of the bed at her side and looked over her body. It was voluptuous, he had to admit; curves in all the right places. All those years of working with her and wondering what she looked naked; all those times of watching her breasts rise and fall as she walked by and all those times of looking at her crotch and wondering what she looked like under her clothing had reached a swift and welcoming conclusion.

Hazel looked up at him with a knowing look in her eyes. It was almost as she knew that he was comparing the reality of her nakedness with his previous perceptions of it. Rod smiled. “I’ve always wondered what you looked like naked,” he told her as his hand went to cup her breasts.

“Take advantage, why don’t you?” she said with a hint of sarcasm.

“I am Hazel,” he countered as he ran his hand over her flat tummy, “believe me, I am.”

Her legs closed tighter as his hand alighted on her mound.

“Spread your legs,” he told her.

Hazel opened her thighs as wide as possible allowing him to see her sex fully opened up to him before running his fingers through the light brown curls. Her pubic hair was damp. “How many men have you fucked, Hazel?”

He watched her lips moving as she mentally counted. “Fourteen,” she responded.

He believed her. He mentally counted as well, reckoning that at thirty four and having started at, say, sixteen and being married for four years, that it gave one relationship for each year. It was a reasonable figure, he thought.

“So, I’ll be the fifteenth then?” he said as his fingers slipped between her very moist cunt lips.

Hazel nodded as he stood up and reached into a drawer. Her eyes followed him as he took out a black silk scarf.

“Blindfold?”

“How many men have seen you naked, Hazel?” he asked ignoring her question.

“You mean in addition to... “

He nodded again.

“Another half dozen, I suppose.”

Rod said nothing as he tied the blindfold in place.

“So that will mean by the end of the day it will be eight then.”

Eight? How do you work that out?” she responded. “Don’t you mean seven?”

She never saw the smile and the shake of his head. “You’ve forgotten to take into account the man who is going to shave you?”

Man? What man?”

“I have a friend who specialises in that sort of thing,” he enlightened her. “He is a retired barber actually.”

Barber? I don’t want a barber touching me.”

Rod reached for the cane and then grabbed her ankles with his free hand and lifted her legs into the air. By the time she realised what was happening he had her legs pushed back against her body and her bottom exposed. Two quick strokes of the cane brought yells from her and a realisation that he meant business.

“There is no such word as ‘no’ in my book Hazel, is that clear?”

“Yes,” she responded with breaking voice as he lowered her legs.

“And how about giving me my proper title to Hazel,” he told her.

LunaCastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaCastro

“It’s Master, understand?”

“Yes Master,” she responded contritely.

He could sense her hurt and he sat back down on the bed by her side. He slid his hand between her thighs and she opened them wider for him.

“I don’t like hurting you Hazel but I won’t stand disobedience. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master,” she responded. “I’m sorry.”

He gently squeezed her thigh.

“And this man, will he...?

“Fuck you?”

“Yes Master.”

“I haven’t decided yet,” he responded. “But if I want another man to fuck you at any time he will.”

Hazel’s groan was brought to a sudden halt by the doorbell ringing. “That’ll be the barber,” Rod told her.

A loud gasp escaped her lips. “Who... who is he?” she asked breathlessly. “Is... is he someone who knows me?”

“We’ve been through this before Hazel,” Rod responded as he stroked her mound. “Outside of work I don’t know who you know. He might know you and he might not.”

Rod left her and went to answer the door. He doubted if Stan knew her but even if he did he knew that he would be discrete. Hazel heard them enter the room and turned in their direction.

“Short back and sides is it then?”

Rod laughed. He always enjoyed Stan’s sense of humour. “The lady needs a good shave.” Rod told him.

Stan stepped closer to the bed and ran his fingers through her pubic curls. “Has she ever been shaved before?”

“Hazel?”

“No, Master,” she responded quietly.

Stan continued to run his fingers through her pubic curls. “Well I suppose I had better get started them,” Stan muttered. “”You’ll be wanting to get down to some action.”

Rod smiled back at him. “You know where everything is don’t you Stan?” Rod said as he turned away. “I’ll leave you to it then. Give me a shout when you’ve finished.”

Master?

”Yes?”

“You’re not leaving me are you?”

“You’ll be in safe hands while I pop out to the off-licence, don’t worry.”

He heard a gasp as he left the room with a smile. He knew that she would be safe, Stan was very trustworthy but Hazel didn’t know that, did she? Tied down to a bed, naked and blindfolded, she was vulnerable. Stan was a complete stranger to her, in fact she couldn’t even see his face and he was going to be touching her sex; his fingers would be touching her intimately, Hazel was at his mercy.

Rod wasn’t away very long and when he came back he was quiet in returning to the bedroom. Stan was almost done. Hazel was lying back with knees raised and thighs spread wide as Stan carefully worked on her labia. Rod leant against the doorframe watching; wondering what was going through her mind. She would be very aroused, he knew that.

He remembered an eighteen year old student who had been in exactly the same position six months earlier. It had been her first time as well. Rod had inspected her afterwards; stood at the edge of the bed and ran his fingers over her mound and between her cunt lips. She had been extremely wet with arousal. Stan was also very aroused; his bulge was quite prominent. Rod climbed onto the bed and pushed his arm under her knees and pulled them back.

“Go on Stan,” he told him. “Take her.”

Her cunt was exposed and ready for him. He had told her that he wouldn’t let Stan fuck her but she didn’t object, in fact she was quite the opposite, begging him to fuck her harder. After he had finished Rod took his turn as Stan dressed and left. He had enjoyed filling her with his seed straight after Stan had used her.

Hazel would be different though. As he inspected Stan’s work he looked down at her. He couldn’t see her eyes but he could hear her heavy breathing as his fingers explored her. He also saw her lips moving.

“Are you trying to say something Hazel?”

She nodded.

“Speak out then?”

Her words were inaudible.

“Speak up Hazel.”

“Fuck me, Master,” she said quietly.

“What was that?”

“Please fuck me, Master.”

“I will my sweet little slut but first,” he said as he began untying her bonds. “Stan needs to be paid.”

Paid?”

“Yes, paid. I’ve bought him a bottle of his favourite malt whisky but what are you going give him for his hard work?”

“I... I”

“I think Stan could do with a blow job.” He told her as took her hand and pulled her to a seating position on the edge of the bed.

Stan already had his trousers around his ankles and was shuffling towards her. Rod took her hand and guided it to Stan’s hard, throbbing cock. “You know what to do, don’t you?”

“Yes Master,” she responded as she guided him to her lips.

Rod sat down next to her and watched her take him. It was obvious that she was used to pleasuring a man this way. The way that she used her tongue on the tip of his cock before clasping her lips around his shaft and taking his full length in her mouth. Then there was the way that she cupped his testicles in her hand while she stroked him with her other hand.

“You like sucking cock don’t you Hazel?”

She glanced across at him and nodded before turning her attention back to Stan. “Cum for me Stan,” she suddenly said.

It took Rod by surprise and Stan’s loud groan told him that it had excited him too. Hazel responded by quickening her hand movements, obviously wanting him to cum quickly. Rod looked on watching as she enthusiastically went about her task. He didn’t have to wait very long though. Stan’s legs soon began to wobble and he groaned loudly as he grasped her head with both hands for support. Moments later Hazel began gulping down Stan’s cum.

Rod left her sitting there for a few minutes while he went downstairs with Stan and let him out. She sat there still blindfolded as he closed the bedroom door behind him and stripped: it was his turn now, his turn to enjoy her body. He stood in front of her and pushed the tip of his cock against her lips. Her lips parted and her hand reached up instinctively and took hold of his shaft. He ran a hand through her hair.

“You like doing this don’t you Hazel?”

She nodded and pulled away from him to speak, “Yes Master.”

He reached behind her head with his other hand and tugged on the knot of her blindfold. Her eyes rose to meet his. “You have the makings of being a good slut Hazel, you know.”

She pulled his cock to her lips again and sucked him for a few moments. “I’ve always wanted to be someone’s slut,” she told him as she stroked his cock. “Just a fuck slut to be available for a man’s use on a regular basis.”

He wasn’t surprised by that. He knew he had press a right button and he also knew that there were many more to press.

“I could do with a regular fuck slut Hazel,” he responded. “A man likes me needs someone to use for his pleasure. No strings; no expectations; no accountability. Just someone to fuck on a regular basis.”

She looked up at him and smiled. “I would like to apply for that position if there’s a vacancy, Master.”

“And what qualifications do you have?”

She smiled for a moment. “Not a lot to be honest,” she told him. “I... I had a brief affair while I was married and he introduced me to BDSM but Jim found out and... well, the rest is history.”

“And the other man?”

She shook her head. “He was married too and it all came to an abrupt end.”

“And since then?”

“I’ve been celibate,” she shrugged. “Just waiting for the right man to come along.”

He ran his hand through her hair once again as he thought. Hazel pulled away as she stood up and kissed him. “How about a month’s trial?”

He smiled. “Take you on thirty days approval, hey!”

She kissed him again. “Yours to do whatever you want with, Master.”

Whatever I want with, fuck slut?”

“Whatever you want with, Master.”

Rod pushed her against the bed and she fell back onto it, her legs opening wide instinctively for him. He looked down at her for a moment; she smiled and raised her knees invitingly. There was so much he wanted to do with her; so much he wanted to do to her but all that could wait. Her cunt was calling out to him; labia lips parted and her opening glistening with her excitement. Rod climbed onto the bed between her legs and her hand reached down to take hold of him and guide him home. Hazel was already well on the way to having her application accepted.

Epilogue

There were looks of surprise that Monday morning in the board room as Hazel made her announcement about their business expansion. None of them had any idea what had been going on and Rod got a few smiles when she revealed that he had been heavily involved. The biggest surprise for them though was the announcement of his appointment as joint managing director. It brought a lot of gossip with it too, not that it bothered Rod and Hazel.

There was an even bigger surprise though ten months later when they announced their engagement. There had been lots of rumours about them seeing a lot of each other but with the complexity of work no one outside the four walls of their homes knew exactly what was going on.

They married on a Thursday. It made a lot of sense really; one item less of clothing for Hazel to wear. Marie was matron of honour and John was best man. Yes, they are still in the picture. Marie still comes round every so often for punishment and John is still being cuckolded. Hazel has discovered that she has dominatrix tendencies and she enjoys switching. Sometimes she punishes Marie as well but she mostly enjoys punishing John; taking him into the spare bedroom and using her hairbrush on his bottom whilst the sounds of Marie’s sexual enjoyment of Rod fill the air.

Stan? Well he comes round once a week and tends to Hazel, keeping her bristle free. Of course, he still enjoys his favourite malt whisky from Rod as well as a blow job from Hazel.

And Hazel’s training? That is still ongoing of course although Rod now has an assistant to share the workload, but that’s a story for another time!

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments