Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected punishment

9
6 Comments 6
15.9k Views 15.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I get myself all dressed up, wondering if this such a good idea; tight low-cut dress shirt, with a short black skirt, no panties or bra. I would also be wearing a pair of knee high boots. My hair curled up all nice and falling across my face and down over my shoulders. I would arrive at your place, not knowing if you are there or not. Walking up the steps slowly to your covered porch, I stand for a moment, leaning on the railing looking out. I light up a cigarette to calm my nerves. I am usually not this bold to just show up. I lose track of how much time I am standing out there. I do not hear the door open behind me.

You had heard me stirring around on the porch, and were surprised to see me. Confused as to why I was there, and how I had found you after all these years. You stand in the doorway just watching me, leaning over the railing slightly. My bare bottom slightly shows under my short skirt. You clear your throat, standing with your arms crossed leaning on the frame of the door staring in my direction. My body twirls around quickly. Facing you I flush and my face is blank. I don't know what to say. You just stare at me for a moment before taking a step out toward me. I look down, nervous, as you stop directly in-front of me. Standing there for several moments, I can smell you, feel the warmth radiating off your body onto my bare skin.. My breathing starts to quicken, not sure if your reaction will be good or bad, and if you will let me stay.

You reach your finger out under my chin and lift my head up, to see my face.

"How are you"? are the first words I hear from you, my heart flutters and my throat tightens.

A squeaky "Good" is all I could muster up and get out of my mouth.

"Just good?" you ask..

I shake my head, my lips quivering and my body shaking slightly with nerves. You are not sure how to approach the situation, being it has been a long time since you had any contact with me and were not sure how I might react. Taking your gut instinct you decide to test me, seeing just exactly what I came for and what I would do.

"Kneel" You say to me in a soft but firm voice.

I hesitate slightly and look around me, to make sure no one was watching me.

"Now" you say, louder than that first command.

Shivers run through me, and I slowly lower myself to the wood, shifting back and forth on my boots, not sure how to position myself on them.

"Why are you here, and what do you want?"

"I have been trying to find you for quite a while. I wanted to see you again. " I respond softly, not looking up.

"Why did you want to see me again?"

"I missed you and was wrong to leave. I didn't realize how much I need you."

"Need me? Why do you need me? What is it that you need?" you ask, trying to feel me out, seeing how I respond. You know well what my response might be.

I don't respond, not sure of what to say, not wanting to sound stupid.

"What do you need?" you ask again.

"You." I respond, breathy, obviously holding back tears.

 Pushing me for a better response, you ask me again, "What do you need?"

Frustrated tears start, I look up at you "I need to be owned, to be a slave, for you to be my Master."

"Good Girl" I hear. "That is all I wanted to hear." I knew what you wanted, but needed to hear it from you.

You grab my chin and pull me up to stand and give me a hug. You then lead me into your house and instruct me to kneel again. I do so without the hesitation this time, but still shifting on my boots. You walk out of sight and leave me there for several minutes, figuring out what to do with me. You come and stand directly in-front of me again. I can hear the smile on your face in your voice as you speak.

"Do you remember how naughty of a little brat you were before you left?" you ask, almost amused.

With a blank, almost scared look on my face, I hesitate to answer, not sure why you ask that question, or how to go about answering it.

"Well?!" you ask..

"Yes, I do remember." I blurt out quickly.

"You left without receiving your owed punishments."

I gasp. Can he do that? I thought to myself. I swear you know my thoughts in my head, because as soon as I think it, you respond with "Yes, I can do that." "Do you by chance recall how many you owed me?"

I don't answer, but have a good idea of how many. Still in awe that old punishments are able to be rolled over like that. But I do not question, I just keep quiet and kind of shrug my shoulders in hopes your number is lower than the one in my head which is close to triple digits. I recalled that I had problems with manners, obedience, and was a tad mouthy, liked to push buttons. I never thought I would be paying for that now.

"You were a naughty and mouthy little brat and earned a lot of swats while we chatted over the computer." "90" I hear you say.

I almost swallowed my heart.

90, I thought to myself. I was hoping you would have remembered a lower number.

Dina__Fleur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dina__Fleur

How am I going to withstand 90? I hope its only a light OTK; no special toys, whips, paddles, just your hand that many times will be bad enough.

"What are you thinking?" You ask, you can see the wheels turning in my head..

"That 90 is quite high, and how I am going to endure that much" I say with a quiet voice, almost regretting my answer..

"How many were you thinking?" you ask.

I clear my throat and look down at the floor, twisting my hands together. "I knew it was up there, just wasn't sure exactly how many." I choose a safe answer, instead of producing an exact number, though, my answer wouldn't be far from yours and most likely would not make a difference..

You smile and ask me how I would like to take my punishment. You are still testing me right now, seeing just how far I will go and how much I really "need" and "want" this..

"I don't know" I answer. "I would prefer you to use just your hand. I am not sure if I can take anything else for that high of an amount" I quickly correct my answer, remembering you don't like short vague answers.

"Hmmmm," I hear you say. "You don't think you can handle that many with just my whip, or crop?"

I shake my head slowly, still not looking up..

"You would prefer just my hand? How about a mixture of my hand, crop, whip?"

I gasp at the thought. I know I won't be able to stay still, not for that many.

You walk into the living room and lift a rug that was over the carpet and tell me to come over to you. I crawl slowly over, stopping a couple of feet in-front of you. noticing what you had uncovered. D-rings are sunk into the floor slightly, like you would see in a car hauler trailer. I see you look up at the ceiling and a matching pair were above as well, but not noticeable as out of the ordinary. They could be used for hanging plants or such ( or naughty little brats in your case ) but no one needed to know that's what they are for.

I swallow hard, knowing what was to come. You open a desk drawer and grab to the back and pull out 2 pairs of cuffs, one for my wrists and the other for my ankles. The ankle cuffs have a clasp, like those that climbers would wear while scaling a mountain that attach to the rings. You instruct me to undress and to stand over the 2 rings in the floor, and to line my ankles up with each one. My legs were about shoulder width apart. You attach each cuff and make sure they couldn't be slipped out of.. you loop a piece of rope to the rings on the ceiling and tell me to raise my hands above my head and continue to attach the rope through each ring and extend them outward and up.

You step back, admiring the helplessness. Without much more delay, you grab your whip and your crop and position yourself behind me. My heart is beating hard, I am nervous, scared. I jump and tense when you run your hand down my back and circle my smooth unmarked bottom. You smack lightly and ask if I am ready. I fidget, but don't answer. I can't get the words out, so I just shake my head slightly and close my eyes.

1-15 you use your hand, as a warm up. As to not be to severe right off the bat. You didn't really care about my past transgressions, you were just amusing yourself, and seeing just how far you could take me, what I would accept and how much of a fight I would put up; just how much I "wanted" and "needed" this..

15-40 you used your crop, letting it bite into my skin a little more each time it made contact.

I was not putting up a fight, but would arch, flinch, jump, squirm, groan, and squeal at each one.

40-60 you went back to using your hand, so you could feel the warmth on my bottom, occasionally letting your nails scratch my already tender skin. At each swat, my groans and squeals turned into quiet sobs, slowly getting louder, my chest heaving trying to breath, hold back and stay quiet.

60-90 you finish with your whip, letting them fly. Making hard impacts on my burning ass. You're excited by this point, and are enjoying yourself, letting go.

I shudder and gasp, cry out, trying to breathe. My ass was on fire, and welted. My hair was a mess from shaking my head up and down, stuck to my face from the snot and tear mixture. I was weak and exhausted.

After you delivered the last blow with your whip you come around front and watch me, jerking, shaking, panting, weak, wet, excited. All the emotions jumbled together. You release my hands and I fall to my knees, head down. I hear you undo your pants, and command me to take you in my mouth. I lift my head and there in-front of me was your cock, hard from excitement, pulsing. I open and you thrust in. My tongue moves around in circles, sucking, my head still and you pumping in and out at your own pace. You grab my hair and plunge down my throat and explode..

You pull out and push me off of you at the same time, and step back, watching me. I am panting yet, but stay still, sated, relaxed, with a slight smile on my face. I did need this, I thought to myself..

Published 
Written by JustaFriend
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments