Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unfettered

"Narrated by the lovely and talented avrgblkgrl for your listening pleasure."

27
16 Comments 16
10.9k Views 10.9k
996 words 996 words
Join now to listen to this story

“Filthy animal!” Carly hissed under her breath.

The concrete felt hot against her bare feet in the midday's sun. She pressed a slender shoulder against the motel room's door and cursed the brute on the other side as she slipped her stilettos on. Her micro little black dress rode over her hips and exposed her bare ass as she bent at the waist.

Carly took a quick inventory of the surroundings. The cheap, rent by the hour motel was located in one of the city's run down areas. A far cry from the luxury hotel suites she was accustomed to.

“Prick!” she shouted and pounded her fists against the paper thin door that he had slammed shut behind her.

Carly pulled the hem of her little black, fuck-me-dress over her sore ass. The brute had kept her perfumed bra and thong as a souvenir. A satisfied grin momentarily replaced the scowl on her face. She was elated that he wanted a memento of their dirty tryst.

Carly walked as fast as the ache between her legs would allow her to. He had instructed her to park close to the sidewalk, the farthest distance possible from the room. Her left tit popped out of her dress and a sharp pain shot through her pussy and ass when she quickened the pace of her high heeled sprint across the parking lot. Carly gritted her teeth and hissed as she pulled the ultra-low neckline of the mini-dress over her exposed tit.

She breathed a short lived sigh of relief once she was behind the tinted windows and locked doors of her vehicle.

“Fuck!” she lamented at her ghastly reflection in the vanity mirror.

Her makeup and lipstick was a faded, smudged imbroglio. A red, blue, and black befouled mess smeared across her fair face.

“Fuck!” she screamed out at the top of her lungs, and frantically dove at the glove compartment of her car for a tissue to remove the wad of his cum that was matted in her tresses. The thick, cloudy gob stuck out like a sore thumb in contrast to her long, raven hair. He hadn’t allowed her to tidy up prior to shoving her out the door.

Her eyes darted to a movement in the rear view mirror. “Prick,” she muttered under her breath as she watched him exit the motel room and enter his vehicle. “Don’t look at him when he drives by,” she sternly said to herself. “Don’t!”

Carly followed the path of his car in the rear view mirror with a vacant stare as it rolled towards her. The closer he got the quicker her heart pounded and the harder her pussy throbbed.

He rolled past her and gunned his car out on to the street.

Feelings of being used, humiliated, degraded and ashamed coursed through her body and mind as she stared blankly at his tail lights disappearing down the road. Yet, her pussy continued to throb.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

She wondered if he was truly as heartless and cold as he had treated her. Was he the type of man that used a woman solely for his sexual gratification and then throws her away like yesterday’s garbage?

“You’re a fool, Carly Victoria Pallson,” she sobbed.

Carly placed her both hands on the steering wheel and took a deep breath.

“You asked him to,” she whispered.

The little voice inside her head corrected her, “ You begged him to.”

She shifted her hips on the car seat and a sharp, hot pain flared in her ass. The sensation brought back the words she had gasped out loud while he pounded his cock in and out of her ass, “ It hurts!”

Her pussy clenched when the reply he had growled back at her echoed in her head. “ Tell me to stop, whore.”

She shivered at the memory of not wanting him to stop the assault on her ass. The combination of the pleasure and the pain aroused her. She wanted the pain. She needed the pain. Something had awoken inside her that she had not known existed. She remembered being the most serene when the chaos he unleashed on her was the most intense.

He had taken her to a place deep within herself. A place disconnected from time and space.

It was a cathartic experience.

She savored his taste that still lingered in her mouth. His cock's flavor and scent, mixed with the taste of her own pussy and ass, danced upon her tongue.

Carly spread her legs. “Yes, I begged for it,” she moaned.

She slid her middle finger between her sore pussy lips and tenderly caressed her equally sore inner folds. She thought back to how intensely aroused she had become each time she had struggled in vain against his power. And how more intense her arousal became when he easily over-powered her and took what he wanted from her. The memory of being manhandled made her clit tingle with a searing, prickly buzz.

The stinging heat of each slap he had laid across her face returned to her cheeks like phantom pains. She shivered at the memory of his big hand squeezing her throat as his thick cock punished her pussy.

“Tell me you’re a worthless cunt.” The words he had slowly snarled in her ear as he choked and slapped her reverberated like a high sermon in her ears.

Carly licked her dry lips and once again grunted what she had been coerced to vocalize, “I’m a worthless cunt!”

She plunged two fingers deep into her pussy as she repeated the filthy mantra. She shuddered uncontrollably as an orgasm wrenched through her. She curled the fingers in her pussy and gouged at its slick, clenching walls. She leaned back in the car seat and caught her breath.

“Yes, I begged you for it,” she boldly said out loud and leered at the mettle in her words. “And, I’ll beg for it again, Gil."

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments