Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Until His Anger is Spent

"krystenah has to take the punishment her Master gives her until He is no longer angry"

8
5 Comments 5
23.4k Views 23.4k
815 words 815 words
"Is the front door locked? Don't lie to me," He said.

"No, Sir," I confessed.

"Well, you had best leave it open. Get in position and lay out what you think I'm going to need to punish that body," He said.

"Yes, Sir," I whispered, and heard Him hanging up.
 
i walked into the bedroom, nervous over the stern tone in Master's voice. I went to the toy box, unsure of what He wanted. He sounded quite frustrated, so I took out the whip, the paddle brush, the ruler, the nipple clips and the butt plug. I put them on the table by the bed and stripped out of my clothes.

 i smoothed out the covers on the bed and got on all fours on top of them. I placed two pillows under me so my ass was high and I put my face down with my hands on either side of my face. Since I had bitten all my fingernails down, I had to have my hands on display for inspection or punishment until my nails grew out again the way Sir wanted them.

When he walked in the door, He dead bolted it and then walked with deliberate steps back to the bedroom. He didn’t say a word, but moved my knees slightly apart and placed two fingers inside my cunt. I instinctively tilted my ass higher so He would have better access.

 "Wet already, slut?" He asked me and I said, "Yes, Sir." He looked over the selection of toys.

"Where are the spoon and the belt?" He asked.

"In the toy box, Sir."

 "Making me get them myself means double of each," He said. "Thank you, pet." "I thought this was going to be just an average punishment session, but with your 'oversight', I think this might be something really special. I hope you are comfortable. I am going to punish you until I am not angry anymore."

 He told me that I was only allowed to respond with "Yes, Sir" or "Thank You, Sir" and He began whipping my ass and back. He told me that I was being punished for not listening. Did I understand? ("Yes, Sir") The strokes were almost pleasurable even the ones that caught my already swollen pussy, but then He moved on to the spoon. He tenderized my ass up and down each cheek. I imagined spoon-sized marks raining down on my already pink ass.

The humiliating questions continued.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

"Are you a spoiled slut?" ("Yes, Sir.)”Do you deserve to be punished like a bad dog?" ("Yes Sir. Thank You, Sir!") He gave me a brief merciful break when He let me suck His cock. I did so, gratefully, and took it deeply. He grasped my hair and pressed his cock deep inside my throat. He didn’t let me taste His cum though I begged for it.

He made me get back in position and he used the belt on me. He rarely used the belt, so I understood He was very angry with me. "Show me that slutty ass," He said, and I tilted it up, even though my back ached and I was exposing my pussy. "Do you need the belt like a naughty little girl?" He asked me as He striped my throbbing ass. ("Yes, Sir!") "Is this what it takes to get you to obey?" (Yes, Sir!) He paused to kiss my mouth. I kissed Him hungrily. I didn’t see him reaching for the ruler, but I felt it come down on my right fingers.

i turned my head and stuffed it into the pillow so I wouldn’t scream out. He brought it down on the left side and I screamed. “Thank you, Sir?” he asked me. “Thank You, Sir! Thank You, Sir!” I moaned and squirmed and broke position. He pulled me back up and pressed the plug against the asshole He owns.

All my focus went to relaxing so I could accept it. He pressed steadily until the plug was inside me. I felt the teeth of the paddle brush running along my ass cheeks. I exhaled and got ready for what was coming next. He began spanking my ass with upward strokes. He pressed the small of my back down so my ass was even higher and He ran the brush along the bottom of the ass He owns.

He brought the brush down so that I felt the plug go slightly deeper. “Are you sorry?” He asked as He continued spanking me.

“Yes, Sir!”

 “Do You want my cock in Your ass?”

 “Yes, Sir!” And suddenly the spanking stopped and I felt Him remove the plug and slide His erection deep inside me. My clit was throbbing as He fucked me deeply. I didn't’t know if I had satisfied His anger, but I felt grateful to feel Him spend Himself inside me.
Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments