Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vena Cava

12
6 Comments 6
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I feel her near me, her skin close to mine, her heels touching the floor boards and I worship the sound. Sweat drips down my face, across my cheek and down my slender neck, I feel it moving down my nude body, closer to my bound and tender breasts.
My wrists begin to ache, the cuffs biting into my skin is heaven because she did it to me because it pleases her. I am here to please her, to serve her and to love her. I love her.
She places her hand on me and my breath stops. I feel a surge of power in her touch. The pain I feel in my neck as she presses me down is nirvana to me. I bend over, the ropes compressing my small but firm breasts. My nipples tingle. I tingle.
She asks a question to which I answer, “Yes Mistress.”
Then she leans me forward. I can’t see. My eyes are covered and my lips kiss the floor as I bend all the way over. I turn my face and my cheek touches the cold, cold wood. My small ass is in the air, I can feel my moist and eager pussy burning for her touch. But she isn’t going to touch me, not yet.
Leather runs across my back, a long intertwined and slender whip. She moves it so the leather rests in between my ass cheeks and trails across my puckered little anus. I want to beg for her to fuck me with it. I want to feel something in my rectum, my little brown hole. I want her to do it to me rough and take my ass like I’m her bitch. I am her bitch.
My breath is hot and heavy across the boards. I feel condensation building there in front of my lips. I push my ass higher into the air and my Mistress promises something special tonight.
My nipples touch the cold floor and they explode with electric sensations. She walks around me and then away.
She stops.
Silence.
I tremble with expectation.
Silence.
My heart beat sounds thunderous. I’m surprised she can’t hear it. I’m surprised she doesn’t punish me for it.
I hear the crack before I feel anything. A single crack of leather that hangs and reverberates around the room before the stinging ecstasy slices across my trembling naked ass and I moan between clinched teeth.
Another crack and I bite down harder before the burning orgasmic slice of her whip even has time to pass up my nerve endings and explode with sensual wonder in my mind.
She asks me if I want more and I answer but the breath escapes me and she doesn’t hear me. Her anger is my honey, it drips down on me and oozes over my skin with sticky sweet desire.
She kicks open my legs. I feel cold air on my slick wet little pussy. I feel it exposed to her, inviting her, begging her to abuse it and use it. I’m her fuck toy. Why won’t she use me like a fucking plaything? I love her. I want her anger to flow into me like a thick hard cock.
She slaps my pussy. She is angry. She slaps it and I bite my bottom lip like a little girl. Like I used to do when I was young. She slaps it again and I know my fleshy labia are red and swollen.

ViolettaGomezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaGomezz

I feel my pussy ready to explode. I know if she only fucks me I’ll cum the moment she is inside me.
She doesn’t fuck me.
She backs up quickly. My heart now racing, threatening to explode from my chest. I’m shivering. My naked flesh completely exposed. My little ass so ready for her punishment. My tender slick pink open and waiting pussy burning and aching for her cock. I’m such a fucking slut for her. I’m everything for her. I’m anything for her. I belong to her.
She charges toward me. The excitement in my body makes me pee like a little scared kitten. Just a few drops but still. She knows.
She kicks me over and I fall onto my back. I fall with my legs open and my hands bound behind my back. I’m twisted. Fragile. Vulnerable.
She likes me this way.
She straddles me and I’m in heaven. I feel her crotch pressing into my skin. I feel the cold touch of her rubber clad body pressing down on mine.
She asks me if I want to be with her forever.
I will. I do. I have always wanted this.
She asks me if I’ll die for her.
I will.
Her breath is hot on my neck. Her lips, those lips I worship, hover over my external jugular. She holds her mouth there for a precious second.
That second takes forever.
Vena Cava, my heart pumps.
In that second I see my frail pathetic life spread out before me. Those stories, that shame filled life I’m willing to share with you. To give to you my reader, if you so desire it. I want your desire. I need your desire. Give me that and I will tell you.
Vena Cava, heart starter.
She touches my skin with little points. They sink into the flesh and the pain is unsurpassed. Warmth flows down my neck.
Vena Cava, heart stopped.
I feel her even though I feel nothing. I know her even though I lay on the floor, unmoving, unmoved. I taste her even though my mouth no longer opens.
I serve her.
Forever.
When I wake it is to darkness and pain. A new pain. A hunger. A craving for you. For desire.
My Mistress calls me and I lift myself from the grave to be with her. My teeth are sharp. I bite my lip instinctively and no blood flows. My heart belongs to her now. If she wants it to beat, it will beat only for her.
She commands and I kneel down and lift my ass into the air. She presses her cock into my pussy and I can’t cum. Not yet. She commands me. I am nothing.
This is how I long to be. Nothing.
My Mistress fucks me. My tender little pussy abused by her thick huge cock. I feel warmth then. She allows me to feel and I feel with exquisite longing. My pussy burns and warmth spreads from it up to my heart.
My heart beats.
I cum.

Now there is only you and I. I sit before you naked and pale. My pale full lips ready to serve. My tender little teenage body ready to be used. I am yours. I only ask one thing.
A kiss.
You won’t feel pain.
That is a lie.
You won’t remember pain.
Just a kiss.
Only one.
Please?
Forever.

Published 
Written by lilmissstickykiss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments